All Comments on 'The Weekend Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedabout 6 years ago
Honest

It sounds like the author has been there. The conflicting emotions are captured well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
both terrible

yeah statistics show that more likely then not the wife cheated first and was the only one but you want a story where everyone's at fault and that's just not reality or believable. The husband is trash that's no doubt but the wife is worse she cheated but she wanted it to hurt she was vindictive and that shows you how broken this marriage really is. If she or he truly cared for the other actual communication would have been called for, this story clearly shows indifference and revenge. When that creeps in a marriage whats the point anymore. To end itwas an okay story but cliched and overused, then likely comes the all too fairy tail reconciliation that make this another boring retread.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
The End!

Not worth RAAC. Divorce split everything 50/50 and move on. However Brian gets another bat bashing. He just didn't learn the first time did he? Time to finally sink that Navy dude's Battleship.

BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 6 years ago
Great setup!

Let the drama unfold! :-D

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"Why couldn't she just be some woman on a romantic getaway with a sexy man?" - Because you're NOT just "some woman," you're a WIFE! If you don't like that fact, get a divorce.

"You don't have to take his shit." - SHE doesn't have to take HIS shit?

Okay, he cheated, very bad. But when he tried to talk about, work through it, she shut him down, says everything is "fine." Then holds it in until it erupts in a revenge affair?

Her response to his cheating was to either work things out, or divorce, cheating herself was a non-starter.

No score till complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"How the fuck do you think I felt when I found out about that bitch?"

So after spending all that time setting it up that she's the bad one, that Lee's anger and hurt is justified, only then to you spring this on the readers.

<P>

No.

<P>

That's not pacing. That's not waiting for the right moment. That's trite and manipulative. That's shitty writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Sounds like they deserve one another. I hope they stay together, not because they have any chance of a happy marriage, but so they only hurt each other and not some unsuspecting, innocent bystander.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Ditto Setup Kudos

This was a mere tip of ( room service) icebucket reveal for lost weekend. Will the subsequent acts match platinum quality of first ? If javmor79 is the author, chances are the chances are "awfully good ".

Bottom line: I loved Regina 's defiant F.U. when outraged hubby tried to intimidate her. That being said : no way they repair damage without counseling. Time and javmor79 will tell if this union is as irretrievably damaged as crystal elephant.

Full marks

* * * * *

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Incredible Emotional Impact

Talk about potential to kinetic energy. Very powerful stuff. I'm brimming with anticipation. Fine start. I love reading about how flawed souls navigate through trouble. Redemption or disintegration? *****

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Excellent start

It’s always good to see a Javmor story in LW. He writes consistently compelling stories about real-life situations featuring believable and relatable characters. This one is off to such a rocky start, I don’t know where these two trainwrecks can possibly go from here. If this marriage is to be saved, then I hope a little more background is established so that we understand that it’s worth saving in the first place.

Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hmmmmm so she has been carrying on an emotional affair with her colleague all these months. She actually replaced her husband when she started discussing her life, her marriage, her husband with this other man. This other man has a reputation of actively seducing married women! The Fact that her husband then cheated on her just gave her an excuse of crossing the line sexually with the other man. Simple!

I have a very hard time feeling sorry for her. I don't. .Why is this? Is it because she knowingly replaced her husband months ago and the sea with the other guy was just a mere formality. Am I wrong, dear writer?

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 6 years ago
As has often been said in the past...

2 wrongs do not make a right.

The best idea would have been divorce, then have the weekend with Brian to bring your spirits back up.

Cheating as well just guarantees acrimony and hate.

This is now a completely broken marriage and should be dissolved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written

Very nicely told but it will be hard to make the next chapter anything other than two rotten people wallowing in self induced misery.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
GOOD STORY!

Another good story by a good author. I found it realistic and believable; especially when she responds to hubby with "I'm fine!" This two word sentence is code for the biggest bunch of bull-crap known to the English speaking world.

Every time I ask my wife, "You okay, babe?" and she replies ,"I'm fine," I know I'm in for a ration of shit.

Full marks from this corner.

Richie4110Richie4110about 6 years ago
Very compelling start

I look forward to the rest of the story.

kimi1990kimi1990about 6 years ago
I'm not a fan of Javmor79

Hubris is never attractive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The problem with this mess?

Is that you're a good writer and this is a bad story about thoroughly unlikable people. Why should we care about a couple of cheaters? There's no moral high ground for either of them. And it's neither fun or sexy to read about a couple of low lifes. Try again. I see no possible way a second chapter makes this into a decent read. Very disappointing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
I’m not a fan of kimi1990

Juvenile smugness is never attractive.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
I am sort of amazed at the comments I am seeing

I believed every single character. Brian is in love and wishes he had her.

She fell out of love with her husband either because of cheating, or before with the infidelity putting that nail in deep.

Lee cheated. We have no idea why. He is angry and defiant and apologetic and hurt.

Lots of pain, believable characters. Her...Fuck You attitude with her trip is a rare attitude, but it makes sense here. Not sure why I see all the hate.

I am sitting her looking for something to say bad about the writing, but I can't come up with anything. I don't particularly like any of the characters, nor do I like their moral choices, but that is what is necessary with drama.

Let's see where this goes. I am intrigued.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Ugh!!

Gave you high marks and you have me painfully hooked but I can't believe Brian is still fucking married coworkers.

I can't believe Regina didn't think about how getting her revenge fuck with a coworker was beyond brain dead!

So Lee had an affair and was trying to repent. She wouldn't talk about it and decided to take take a ride on good old Brian's slimy cock. She better get checked.

jav my man..... I am getting seriously ill about your fucking walking dildo Brian.

This story certainly only lowered my already loathsome view of that piece of shit.

I sincerely hope you really give him what's coming to him because I am so disgusted by seeing him pop up I am about to cross a self imposed barrier and ask to write his snuff tale! LOL! Heaven help LW if that were to occur so please save us all and stop Brian and his wonder cock before it's too late!!!😁

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Ow' Contraire ! Hubris is Very Attractive to Creamcheese Kimi

She loves and lives to denounce it , getting junkyard pit bull-esque endorphin denouncing stories with high ambiguity threshold. If the Kimster really liked it sweet and simple, she'd piss off to romance. But it's a big world .

More power to her Stay in the angst-ridden buffet lane of Loving Wives as long as you like. Someone has to be the weakest link in blackrandl literary chain. It's the servile and obesiant chubby BFF of cheerleader desperately hoping to imbue status by osmosis thing. Some people never escape high school stereotype. Oops you better run Kimi. Backrandl needs someone to handwash her lace underwear. Duty calls.

Go ahead and take a big inhale of BR's soiled intimate garments when you think no one's looking .I won't tell ( because I don't care ).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow, believable characters

This is a well written segment where the wife may be a bitch but she knows it and doesn't know how to get over it. I see that another responder was surprised at the reveal that the husband cheated first. I felt that was pretty much foreshadowed so it wasn't really a surprise from my perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just a bunch of crap

Cheaters cheating on cheaters. Boring as fuck.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 6 years ago
Great tale

Realistic story about the sort of thing that really could happen but in fact probably seldom does.

How do they get over this one?

Possibly not.

gmann57gmann57about 6 years ago

I think you nailed it pretty well. ask yourself , What would you do ? Not this macho bullshit some of you lonely , no life losers have now because your sorry ego got hurt. What would you do? good job javmor

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
Oh, so THAT'S the story behind the story?

Must have happened so many times in real life.

Good story, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So what’s the REAL story. She thinks she was “faithful” but she was also mentally cheating with hunky big dick guy long before she found out about her husband’s infidelity. Was she neglectful or behaving suspiciously and he slipped up? Or was he cheating for months? But why deliberately choose revenge sex? That’s sort of burning the bridge at both ends. No idea where you’re headed with this so reserving judgment...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HE WAS GOING.....

to grovel and do what had to be done to make things better......however after her weekend....ain't likely to happen. And as she doesn't want to talk...GOOD LUCK!

Will the husband kick the gobby's ass in Chapter 2

Pappy7Pappy7about 6 years ago
If she hated him that much she should have just

divorced him. But if she had been emotionally unfaithful to her husband before he did whatever it was he did do, then she should get off her high horse and come to grips with her own infidelity and then divorce him. Doesn't look too good on the home front right about now. No excuse for infidelity, for either spouse. So, we have a good beginning for a tense story. Good job by the way. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. By the way, just my opinion but, it's never good to cheat with a co-worker, especially if you are a nurse and work in a hospital. Never hide it there, though she wasn't trying to hide anything. But that kind of reputation in a hospital setting is eventually toxic.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 6 years ago
Brian?

Keerist! I just realized this is the same Brian from Innocent Text Messages and Love at First Sight. As they say in Dublin, JAYZUS. I thought that guy learned his lesson! Wow! I guess him garnering any sympathy, at least from me, is unlikely. I actually giggled when it came to me. Now I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Brian seem really be an idiot, he know how ugly it can turn from his past experience but he still sleep with her.

And she is even worse because two wrongs don't make a right and she has realized it too late.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 6 years ago
Dead Marriage

And an incomplete story - what happens next. Actually what happened before her weekend? Are you going to leave this story here? As much as I detest the wife I agree that her husband started it all - perhaps? There are way too many unanswered issues in this story and the only plausible ending at this point is divorce (an ugly one at that). Looking forward to see what you come upon with next Javmor. I'll go back and score this story after I see where you bring this story. Very well written and great character development so far!

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
I dunno

PHYSICALLY he is the same Brian. Mentally, he seems to have shifted gears, at least a bit.

This guy is forking out big bucks (as a nurse) to wine and dine her, not having her kneeling in a puddle of piss blowing him in the bathroom, ala Wilma.

He is hugging her when she is crying like a baby at how fucked up her life is.

So while he is still a cheating scumbag, he seems to have grown a little emotionally. He is NOT Reg by any means, but he certainly isn't the guy randomly emailing dick pics to his co-workers. If we are to believe the author (and we must) Brian seems to not run after married chicks, this one as an exception...sort of.

Let's see where it goes. But let's not kid ourselves. This Brian has racked up a HUGE Karma debt, no matter how much he has supposedly changed (not that much)

javmor79javmor79about 6 years agoAuthor
@ FD45

One of the reasons why I love, love, love your comments...you make me nervous.

You have a tenacity for picking apart stories in a way that is so on the money that it's frightening. Every time I see your name on one of my stories, I brace myself. A few times, I'll read your comments and go, "Dammit! How did I not see that?"

Thank you all who took the time to comment. Good, bad, indifferent, you set aside a few minutes out of your day to let me know what you thought. I appreciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

While its good to have Javmor writing again, there are too many missing facts to understand this story. It appears that Gina caught Lee cheating on her and despite his pleas for forgiveness she can't. Why would Gina think she could return to her marriage after walking out on her husband telling him that she was going away with another man?

You could have started the story with her telling her husband what she was going to do and telling him that they would be even when she came back to him. Then she might have reasonably expected him to meet her at the airport. You don't even let us know what she texted her husband after she turned her phone back on.

She demonstrated no remorse or say anything that could save the marriage. There are no likeable characters in this story. Gina is another of your selfish female characters who thinks the world revolves around her. She led Brian on and still thought she had some moral high ground when she returned home. We readers can't compare what Lee did to her because there was nothing discussed. It seems like it would have come up when Brian was trying to get her to quit crying so he could fuck her some more. He would have reminded Gina that it was all Lee's fault. This is a fucked up marriage that is broken beyond repair.

reasonable man

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Fan

Usually a big fan, but , so far, not this time. Waiting for next part and hoping Brian gets his knees broken again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Dropped a giant turd here, Javmor........swing and a miss.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Should be at least 4*

While Regina has thoroughly fucked up and Brian is still sticking his dick where it doesn't belong and Lee apparently set the marriage on its ear by cheating even though Regina had already started a possible emotional affair with dick breath Brian, it is very well written and so deserving of a higher rating than it is receiving.

This is good shit folks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An excellent beginning.

A very real situation with believeable, hurt, vindictive and short sighted people in emotional turmoil. You have a very compelling opening chapter. However, it would appear the only thing left is a division of assets and the divorce filing. I'm eager to see what you have coming up next.

Good LW stories, right now are a rare oasis amid a desert of cuck crap.

Thanks for a good read.

5*

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 6 years ago
I've grown weary....

...of people complaining about stories not being 'erotic enough'. If you want a sex story there are plenty of choices. The only requirement for Loving Wives is a theme of the wife having sex with other men. Granted, many stories stretch this a bit, though not this one. Many readers are more interested in the emotions and feelings than who put what body part where. I thought this was a great intro piece. It specifically says it's a part 1 so why the bitching about plot holes? If those holes remain when the story is over then okay, but give it some time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How dare you!

You are providing intellectual, when physical is wanted. You are demanding thought and consideration, when easy and shallow are wanted. You are presenting human emotion and marital breakdown, when animalistic carefree lust is wanted.

Of course this must be rejected, its too hard. You create a complex compelling conflict of love and betrayal, commitment and revenge, anger and remorse. And you haven't even gotten to the really difficult parts yet!

This is so good, so far, that I fear it cannot live up to its beginning. I hope I am wrong.

There is too much here for a simple comment. Lee took advantage of Regina. Then Brian took advantage of Regina, and Lee. Of course the marriage was killed when Lee cheated. But what has Regina killed? Her future with Lee, very likely. Her future with Brian? Most definitely. Does Regina really want the man who would seduce his future wife into being a lying cheating whore? The man who was more interested in her cunt than her virtue and ethics? The man who was too selfish and too impatient to embrace her with his love and respect, but demand that she settle things with Lee before exploring a future with Brian? If Regina decides to give her love to a man who seduces married women, she will deserve the future pain and suffering big beautiful women magnet Brian will bring into her life. Yeah, I almost hope the distraught confused stupid bitch hooks up with Brian. He will provide all the pain and suffering that Lee might wish upon her. Although at this point it reads like Lee is still trying to salvage the relationship. I wonder why? Maybe you will tell us.

I think this story has great promise. The intellectual and emotional complexity portrayed so far is delightful, and apparently for some, mind boggling. I hope you pursue this story with your greatest energy and talent. Thank you for that. And good luck with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Intellectual? Cuckmore?

Pretentious bullshit, more like. When your cheering section is Swinger Joe and dog slammer, you know it's shit. Cuckmore never met a character that wasn't a slimeball. Just another fucking poser cut rate cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If I wanted to read about some trailer trash

I'd pick up one of those super market tabloids. This sucks the big one. Two stars, barely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh, quaint

A story about 2 wrongs not making a right.

Let's see where this one goes...

My 2 sense...

Regardless of the situation; for one man to knowingly take another man's wife; he deserves every nut punch imaginable. Any spouse who cheats deserves the same. But, before one goes and makes the second wrong they should logically seek professional counseling and/or divorce; clean the slate before they enter into another disaster of a relationship.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Differ a Little with BigGuy

BigGuy states that all an author needs for LW is a wife screwing someone who is not her hubby. I believe there must be some alteration to the marital relationship. That usually (but not invariably) involves Hubby’s awareness, or suspicion.

I think this is an excellent start, which is likely to be developed into a good story. We-The-Readers have seen some very unexpected and unusual ways that fidelity shenanigans are disclosed, including a malfunctioning septic tank, and another featuring yellow dried-urine stains on the rim of a toilet ... plus quite a few unlikely coincidences associated with one or both spouses being in a place they rarely frequent. In this case, Sweetie was almost totally truthful, except for not specifying the gender of a traveling companion...basically a loaded gun begging for a trigger pull.

Looking forward to the next installment.

The full handful of points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Na an hey hey kiss her goodbye.

Women are whores. They do what they have to, to get what they want. So she gets a divorce.

Your writing developed the feelings they the main characters had. There were several hints to let the story continue seamlessly.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooabout 6 years ago
Wow impressive writing

You have serious writing skills. The story was so well laid out also realistic that I was mesmerized by your writing. I could feel the pain in both sides. This seemed like you actually lived it. One key quality of writing is realistic dialogue and you captured that perfectly. The story unfolded the emotions perfectly. It left me with a feeling that there was no hope. And that’s the feeling I really don’t care to have when I’m going to let you finish the story before judging it.

This my friend is a solid 5

PencarrowPencarrowabout 6 years ago
I'M CURIOUS ABOUT REGINA AND HER HEAD SPACE

I like this story, and unlike most of the other commenters I’m not entirely convinced that Regina is the slut / whore / cheating bitch / yada yada yada that they say she is.

As the story progressed we hear Regina’s inner monologue telling us that she thought she had a good marriage, but then something happened that radically changed her view. I wasn’t the only one to imagine what that “something” was, and that it probably involved her husband. Many commenters have said she started it by having an emotional affair with Brian, but the story gives NO clues as to the time-frame of her husband’s affair and her starting work with Brian, and in lieu of this I’m making the assumption that her husband’s affair started it.

And why do I think she deserves some sympathy? Because she’s thinking of her husband while she’s with Brian, she calls out his name, and sort of hopes he will be at the airport to meet her. My impression is that Javmor has deliberately painted a wife that is so distraught by her husband’s affair that she’s simply lost in a world of pain and suffering and really doesn’t know what to do to fix it.

She’s like an ostrich with it’s head in the sand, and doesn’t want to acknowledge his affair. She can’t even talk about it even though he keeps wanting to, and when she is finally forced to talk she puts up a mental blockade and goes into attack mode. This seems to indicate more of a mental rather than moral problem for her.

In desperation, she hopes that getting together with Brian will somehow fix her mind, but when she gets back she admits to herself that it was a big mistake.

Yes, she must also take responsibility for what she did, and she’s weak because she can’t face head-on the reality of her marriage and how she’s actually made things worse, but I don’t believe she is some sort of callous slut wife.

I’m also holding off on scoring until I see more, but thanks Javmor for a great start.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 6 years ago
Intellectual?

Don't use words you don't know the meaning of. This is literally the opposite of "intellectual". There is no reason, logic or rationality here; just base emotion and a so-called adult who doesn't know how to get her shit together. This is one of those stories that implores the reader to turn off their brain and delve into a tale of stupid people doing stupid things.

And as per usual with this kind of crap, you have given me absolutely no reason to care about any of these characters. My dogs have more self-control than these people and literally everything that's happened to them is their own fault. There are no extenuating circumstances and there are no victims. The wife WAS a victim, but now she's just another dumb slut. She and her husband are two peas in a pod, but she still insists on pointing fingers and generally behaving like a child. I have no patience for people like that in real life, so why would I ever want to read about them? Sorry, but I don't find cheap, brain-dead, manufactured drama interesting in the least. It's like a two-hour movie that would be cut down to ten minutes if even one character used their brain and made a smart decision. If you characters have to be borderline retarded just to move the story alone, you're doing something wrong.

2 stars, if only for the solid technical aspects of the writing.

trandall9991trandall9991about 6 years ago
Honest?

I question the honest part. He writes a captivating story of a woman who knew it was wrong to go on a weekend getaway with another man. Can't wait to read how Brian fares. Continuing to go after married women is a bad thing. I think Brian may well end up with broken legs, broken arms, and balls smashed so he can't use them again. The real impact of this story started when she was having an emotional affair with Brian. I don't think it started after her husband had his-I think it was before. Now I think the real truth is this: she fell head over heals in over with Brian, and hubby caught on-so cheated as he felt like he wasn't getting it at home. I think she was dishonest first. I do feel maybe there might be a RAAC here, but BTB would be best. Brian doesn't deserve anything-no job, no recommendation, nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Systemshock nailed it.

Realistic? Impressive writing? Intellectual? Where? This is awful. Cartoonishly idiotic characters doing ridiculously stupid things. They have the IQ of lemmings. That seems to be a pattern with this writer.

cordialddcordialddabout 6 years ago
56 comments in the first few hours of posting...

Slow night or you plucked a few heartstrings with this one. Walking into the house to confront the spouse after a cheating weekend has gotta be in the top 5 for emotional buzzsaws. Having been on both sides of this scene in real life mirrored the realistic story you've given us. Not a fun read but a demanding one.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1about 6 years ago
Now she isnt more then a cheating slut also!!!

Wheres the point at your story?? Two wrongs do not make a right?? These marriage is dead! They should divorce and go on with their lives!! Everything else will be pathetic!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Great Characters in Classic Plays Acting Stupidly and Self-Destructibubully

System Shock is such a genius . You know why he's a genius. He's written such a lot of great stories . What ? He's written no stories ? Well he's still an intellectual genius. Great literature is only about smart people doing uplifting things .

The trouble with javmor79 and Shakespeare. They write about such nimrods. Hamlet is sooo overated. When his mom and uncle married too soon after Dad's suspect death. It was obvious. It takes 2 Acts of play for dumbass prince to act like a man. Don't get me started about Macbeth. He was so whipped by cunt of wife.

You know who else is just as stupid and deluded as javmor79 ? Arthur Miller. His so-called immortal play " Death of a Salesman " is just shit. It's all about Willy Loman who is lifelong 3rd rate huckster , liar and CHEATER. So overated.

Yeah SystemShock is so great to point out the shortfalls. He's not a hater at all. Just look at his bountiful list of favorites list for all the intellectual stories he likes. What ? There's one story worthy in all of Literotica that makes the prime cut ? Oh.

Never mind.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 6 years ago
Damn

So what do we have here? Wife getting back at her husband for cheating by cheating herself. What happens now? And does anybody really give a fuck?

no rating

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
FD45 has already hit the major points

All 3 people are unhappy, have flaws, have pasts they regret, and it seems whatever they do only compounds the complicated mess.

Even though Brian talks about regretting targeting married women, when we meet him he is on a tryst weekend with a married woman.

Lee wants to take the righteous high road but is called out for his own indiscretions.

And Regina has just spent an angst filled weekend loving the physical pleasure but hating her emotional distress.

There are no likeable good guys. There is plenty of drama on all levels. While the story might not be an erotic RomCom it has me curious to find out what happens next.

Are there complications at work?

Is there a confrontation with Brian and Lee?

Does she choose one or none of them?

Will all 3 walk away in different directions?

Or ?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
Where are they?

Where is the BTB brigade? If Regina were a man they'd be salivating at her revenge and urging her to torch the bastard.

But back to the story. She loves her husband but can't bear to confront the subject of his betrayal. Hard to see a way back for them. Brian is plainly not the answer.

SystemShockSystemShockabout 6 years ago
Ah, LSD

Speaking of using words you don't know the meaning of, it's Mr. Thesaurus himself!

Can't help but notice in all your rambling drivel that you made no effort to refute what I said. I mean, you can't, but the effort would've been appreciated if only for the lulz. Instead you attack me personally, like a whiny brat hearing someone talk shit about their favorite Saturday morning cartoon. It's honestly hilarious that you're getting sensitive on behalf of Javmor, like he needs you to go to bat for him.

I also noticed that you literally admitted I was right, thus rendering your entire response even more pointless. Shakespeare, Arthur Miller(want to name-drop H.G. Wells next?), Javmor; you admitted that the stories are still about stupid people doing stupid things. Didn't think that one through very well, did you?

Here's the thing, LSD(if ever there was a fitting set of initials), "classic" and "good" are two different words that are NOT synonymous with each other. But since this is purely subjective territory in regards to personal taste, I'm not going to judge you or anyone else for enjoying cheap, brain-dead, manufactured drama, "classic" or otherwise. You go right ahead and weep for two dumb kids who uselessly committed suicide for the sake of tugging at heartstrings. But don't expect me to see anything more than two dumb kids offing themselves for no reason.

You want great literature with a great character? How about The Odyssey? Proof that a compelling and enthralling story can still be told with intelligent characters. I maintain that if your story only moves forward via the blithering idiocy of the characters, you are doing something wrong. People give "classics" a pass on it because they're "classics" and thus somehow unassailable. But modern works that use the exact same dumb plot devices are labeled as lazy and nonsensical. Funny how that works.

Also, don't put words in my mouth, m'kay? Nowhere did I say good literature is about smart characters doing "uplifting things". That sounds retarded. You suck at strawmanning, so give it a rest. And do you really think you have the right to call me out for not having written anything, when your own story count is sitting at a big fat ZERO, even though you've been a member on this site for 7 years? If you don't think I have the right to criticize with no works of my own, then what exactly qualifies you to heap praise on someone when you've got nothing as well? Just how much of a hypocrite are you?

Hell, I'd say I'm far more qualified than you just based on your grade-school grammar and tryhard diction. And what do my favorites have to do with anything? I mean really? You're THAT desperate? Well of course you are. Instead of actually making an intelligent counter-argument, you had to go to my profile to find something to talk about, and used some sad version of appealing to authority by invoking the names of "classic" authors, like that's supposed to mean something.

But it's whatever. I've said what I wanted to say and that's the last word on my end. Reply if you wish, no doubt with more unwarranted personal attacks, and see how many "big words" you can misuse in a single sentence, but I'm done here. You take care now.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
This is a very realistic story

Maybe just taking off for a weekend is a stretch, but not much of one. The marriage was in a bad place, but not unrecoverable. Lee’s insistence on knowing how many times she fucked Brian seemed to me to be a mental calculation, versus how many times he’d screwed his girlfriend, and that’s something I can see happening in real life.

Several commenters have expressed a desire to see Lee wreck revenge on Brian, but if anyone said Regina should break Lee’s girlfriend’s legs, I have missed it.

You’ve avoided writing yourself into a corner. Part two could go many different ways, and I’m looking forward to it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very well written piece.

Full of emotion and drama.

Works well enough as a stand alone story for me, but I suspect many readers will want you to continue to find your conclusion.

Easy 5 * from me.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
One hole in the story

We don’t know if Lee had a one nighter with his side chick, or if it was a lengthy affair. I assumed lengthy affair because he was so insistent on knowing how many times she had fucked Brian.

Most one night stands probably don’t get caught, while I’d guess most affairs do.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
People are complex animals

And it takes a good writer to put that complexity into a story that makes the reader have strong feelings about the characters.

This story has drawn out lots of comments made by readers who have strong feelings about the characters. Even those who have little empathy or understanding of human behaviour (as demonstrated by their comments) still display strong feelings about the characters.

I look forward to where Javmor takes his characters from here.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
above the rim for resident closet cases like

sbrooks, DetroitCuckCity, betrayed, etc - story so far is way too realistic for those pedantic morons who spew endlessly in this cat's comments. 5 stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
@ SystemShock. ... Bro ! You got it all wrong . I'm your biggest fan !

You made me see the light with these high toned intellectual -espousing comments. So what if we don't got any stories to our credit ? We got a duty to like virulently denounce amateur writing with stupid, stupid characters doing stupid, stupid things. I admit it . I used to love javmor79 's shit. But thanks to you, I also think he's a pretentious twit writing " brain dead, maufactured drama" virtual penny dreadfuls.

Yeah you're so money about the Odessey. No stupid people there. The O-man was crafty incarnate. Some say he was a cheater though hooking up with that island nymph for 7 years on way home. But whatever. Maybe he was a bit arrogant shouting he was invincible after beating the Cyclops . Because that pissed off Poseidon the sea -God, who made big-ass wave which made another year -plus detour.

So what if Odysseus was smart character who made some doozie miscalculations that set him back from happiness and home for 20 years? Wait . Isn't that kinda javmor's sctick? Whatever. I digress. Because it all started cause he had to help his homie King Agammenon who had to help his homie King Menalus with faithless wife Helen . Yup . No artificial sweeter drama - wise there. That Odessey is straight fire .

Of course, some would say javmor79 is writing about normally competent and even compelling characters who are somehow wind up in the ditch just like O-man . But those someones are stupid twats and wannabe pinheads just like I used to be fore' I was blindeded by your genius . I sure am sorry bout' my 3AM grammar . Got me there my new BFF. Can I tell you a secret ? Promise not tell ? My spelling is spotty as well.

Baby steps my nu bro SystemShock. Babysteps. We don't write and we ridicule those who do with an extra scoop of scorn for blockheads that enjoy it. That's how me and you roll. Oops is that 'me and you' incorrect syntax ?

Oh well . I tried. Maybe one day. Eh ?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@LSD Re: SystemShock

You pooh-pooh his criticisms because he hasn't written anything? I just checked - YOU haven't either! So why don't you just pack up our thesaurus and go home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
We already have an inkling of Brian’s future

Unless javmor indulges in the author’s prerogative of revisionism, we know that Brian winds up married from the epilogue to “Love at First Sight.” To whom...? This story implies he feels something (a little bit, anyway) more than his usual hubristic animal urges toward Regina. Does she win the dubious lottery and walk away with grand prize Brian? They would certainly deserve each other. Guess we’ll find out soon...

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
Lookin for more!

Well written and nicely paced. Waiting for more. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
There's a lot here to set up the next chapters

I find myself in disagreement with many of the comments that say this story has nowhere to go. I feel the opposite. We've gotten to see the tip of the proverbial iceberg here, I can see this going a few different directions.

First, we have a known character from previous stories. If we consider the last stories Brian was in, we do know his arc heads toward implied redemption. Since this story likely takes place in between the two previous ones, I'm curious to see where exactly he is on that road. Is Regina the wife he marries, or is she an important milestone on his journey?

Second, we know from the first story featuring this character, the wife's behavior did change as a result of interaction with Brian. Was this the catalyst for Lee's affair? Was he already worried about losing her and opportunity knocked at just the right time to restore his self-esteem? Was Lee's affair one he had prior to Regina's relationship with Brian, but just came to light during that time? If the latter is the case, it may be something Regina sensed on a subliminal level before it was out in the open, perhaps that was why she found herself getting closer to Brian. Shoot, maybe there's no connection at all (although considering how this author writes, I consider this possibility the most unlikely).

There is enough established here, that I'm curious to see how the rest of it plays out.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
LOL!

LSD’s comments are almost as entertaining as this story! Dude, you’re on FIRE!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Above the rim"

In case you haven't noticed, we have ID's. You don't care for our comments, just skip over them.

Unfortunately, we don't have that same option with you!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
@ sbrooks103 my " Babbitt " buddy

Thank you ever so much for the romonstrance about my Thesarus. Henceforth I shall strive to express myself in plainspeak vernacular that you express self in. Its true . I was a nincompoop to have a bit of sport and frolic lexicon-wise. Attendant this comment you shall be my new role model. Must I go home, as per your exhortation ? Let me stay and learn.

For no one ever would dispute you are sbrooks103, the undisputed Grandmaster of ho-hum. No one can say so little for so long or expound on the trivial so endlessly as yourself. With no sarcasm whatsoever mr.brooks , please know I have always considered you the Michael Jordan of the Inane, the LeBron James of The Innocuous, the Tom Brady of the Bland Bromide.

I can't ever match those heights like those in my dreams ( unless they're nightmares).

texaschucktexaschuckabout 6 years ago

Definition of fine. Fucked up,insecure,neurotic,emotionally unstable. This one has the markings of a emotional storm. I shall endeavor to the end. Please don't disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Burnin' Love

The tale is about morality... who has the high ground on morals when all have come to the crossroads and taken the wrong path...each had a choice to choose their path, all coming from different angles, Brian's path of a single man, chasing after married women, knowing it's wrong and having the consequences bestowed upon him to prove it... Lee a married man, cheating, not knowing if it was an affair or one night stand, but never the less choosing that path to betray his wife and knowing the possible consequences of adultery... then Regina, the married woman, betrayed by her husband, in denial and compounding their problems with an emotional affair of her own that we are not sure if it was happening before or after finding out about hubby cheating and transitioning into a physical one...all characters choosing the wrong path for different reasons...is anyone of them more just then the other...which angle are you inclined to feel more leniency for if any... excellent writing means to create emotion, this tale may go many ways, and no matter what avenue it takes there will be people in agreement and ones who do not, and some on the fence, the sign of a story that connects...well done Javmor, another emotionally driven story that draws me in, even though I rarely connect on the morality of your characters.

robt1157robt1157about 6 years ago
Revenge,,,, at it's worst.

FIrst,,, confine your comments to the story. We really DON'T care if you like each other or not.

This is life, "TOO REAL"! It happens way too often. Someone, usually the husband, cheats, and the other, usually the wife, feels she has to get even. To Lee, I say, the time for being sorry, was BEFORE you cheated and started this mess. To her, simply put, she is really NO better. She served a pitiful master, only to make things WORSE, for both. Best to end this with an amicable divorce next chapter. TRUST,,, is shot to HELL here. 5*,,, all too real.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
Been there done that

I lost three finger nails reading this. I will say that in the beginning I was pissed at Gina and Brian but at the end I wished that I could have offed them. Lee did something wrong but we don't know if it was a one off or not. If I read the story right he tried to talk it out and explain what happened but she didn't want to, there in lies the root of the problem *no communication).

Enter Brian, the hero, Navy Corpsman with stories to tell, a cock sure man with a desire to seduce married women. Gina works close to show him the works and he helps himself to another mans wife yet again.

Now for a little picking on the story. First the weekend would have to have been planed out weeks in advance to get the hotel reservations and air plane tickets. Next he did a great job of manipulating Gina to find out about Lee's encounter and convince her she needed to get back at him, why do I say this because if his affair happened long enough ago to fester like it did I would guess it happened at least a year ago. Last Where did they go that was only three hundred miles away that they had to fly?

Look forward to your next installment.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 6 years ago
One last thing

I wonder if the person Lee cheated with told him he had a huge cock? Now that Gina has found the love of big cock could she ever go back to Lee's sub size cock anyway? Why is it that the woman always finds a big cock when she plays around? Why doesn't society just off all men with small cocks so women can have what they think they deserve?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I like it so far

Made a great point of letting us no one is in the right here. Lee screwed up. She gets revenge with a man whore she works with. Brian is a dick with no conscience. She apparently isn’t interested in saving her marriage since two wrongs don’t make a right. She lost the upper hand when she fucked Brian the first time. She is no better than the men now. Just another slut getting revenge since we don’t know how Lee’s indiscretion occurred. A one timer or an affair with no allowance for explanation by her. I hope Brian knocked her up or gave her an STD on her glorious revenge weekend. Serve her right. Please continue the story

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Comments on the comments

It’s interesting that a few readers seem to be willing to give Lee a pass if it was a one-time “mistake.” I’m trying to recall a single story ever posted to this site where a woman made a similar one-time mistake and was forgiven by the LW readership.

What happened to “once a cheater, always a cheater?” And “it’s not a mistake to spread your legs for another man?”

Also, only men can believe that a woman would leave her husband for another man because of the size of his dick. Size matters, guys, but not as much as we think it does.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Thoughts ! ( as inspired and about by the redoubtable sbrooks103 )

He's the A-Rod of Arid, the Babe Ruth of Blasé, the King Kong of the Cloying, the Dave Conception of the Drab, The ' Endy Hardy' of Entropy, the Frankenstein of Futile, the John Grisham of the Godforsaken, the Hank Hill of the Hank Hill , the Indiana Jones of the Harrison Futile, the Jackie Chan of the Judge ( Mental), the Kendall Jenner of the Jennifer Aniston, the Lyle Menendez of the Lackadaisical, the Mike Tyson of the Moonies, the Nathaniel Hawthorne of Neutrality, the Pete Rose of the Plebeian, the Don Quixote of the inquintessencent , the Ron Jeremy of The Resigned, the Steven Segal of Stolid, the Tom Cruise of the Rainman, the Ulysses of Ur So Boring, the Van Gogh of Vapid, the Warren Buffet of " He's So Straight he's Warped" , the Young Jeezy of 'Yuck ', the Zed's Dead of Pulped Zucchini .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Comments

@LSD, your shots truly don't bother me at all. I would give you the same advice I gave the Anon: If you find me so boring, inane, pedantic, or whatever, I have an ID, you know it's me, feel free to ignore me, please know that is what I usually do with yours. I DID notice that you took a page out of SJ's playbook and never addressed my main point, that you claimed that SystemShock had no right to criticize since he never posted anything, yet you haven't posted anything either, and that hasn't stop YOU from commenting.

Regarding Lee, I can't speak for other comments, but my issue was never the amount of cheating that Lee did, but her refusal to talk about it until it blew up with her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just to help everyone follow along

Sbrooks103, bayernpeter1, dragonmann72, 26thNC and numerous other comments here all have the same IP Adress showing they are all the same person. He also posts unde justgr8, just8reading,Impo_64, gordon12, gmann(7, bigbib2406 and of course anonymous. It’s hilarious to watch him carry on conversations with himself here day in and day out. It’s rather obvious that he needs professional help. So please authors in this Loving Wives category, don’t take his negativity to heart. He is simply a sad little man with a broken heart when his wife left him for a better lover.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: IP's

That is a flat out LIE! I challenge you to show proof, which I KNOW that you can't. Of these id's: " bayernpeter1, dragonmann72, 26thNC ,justgr8, just8reading,Impo_64, gordon12, gmann(7, bigbib2406," dragonmann72 is the only person I even know. I have edited for him, which would be strange indeed it I was him! As for Anonymous, you CAN'T post multiple anonymous comments with the same IP.

Please feel free to report me to the mods.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooms103x

You can’t post multiple anonymous comments from the same account? You mean like this?

Um... yes you can and you do it all day long.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@LSD Re: Thoughts?

You missed "O" and "X"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Will wait to see where the story takes us.

Personally, I think the wife has all the emotional maturity of an angry 3-year-old. Had they simply divorced, they might be friends later. Not likely, but possible.

Now ? It seems unrealistic her husband would even speak with her.

For most other authors, I'd stop reading now. In this case, I'll reserve judgement in hopes it improves or surprises readers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Anonymous Test

Okay,I tried to post an Anonymous comment from my ip.

This is the message I got:

You cannot post an anonymous comment because there is already one posted from your IP address. You can still post a comment if you provide your username/password.

Rw43Rw43about 6 years ago
When the story creates a storm in the comments, you know it's good.

But it isn't necessarily satisfying. And this one isn't, yet.

Javmor, the little details you left unresolved I felt made no difference to the overall status of the conflict, and I think by ignoring them you convey that. Who cares how frequently each spouse had "hurt your spouse" sex, or how 'good' it was when it obviously wasn't done to be good.

Love your extended use of foreshadowing. You are obviously expecting your readers to be intelligent enough to pick up on unexplained situations, while also conveying to us the need for patience to trust you to fill us in when the timing of our enlightenment has the most impact.

I thought Lee's aggressiveness upon her return was a little unwarranted, particularly for a hypocrite, but possibly she would never have verbalized any recriminations if he hadn't pushed her. And we readers should not be under any illusions: this story is ALL about reconciliation.

Or rather, I think we will find that the challenge will be, can a wonderful, beautiful, but self-satisfied and probably self-righteous woman ever reconcile with the man who has violated her trust. Cheating on him in response has had the positive effect of pulling her off her clean perch and into the ditch; now she needs to start engaging with the flawed man she married in hopes their future relationship will be between two real people, not two stiff ceramic statues that stand well together but on separate pedestals.

I know, and am married to, a Regina. Her view of her own moral goodness is the centerpiece of her psyche. If her cheating helps her understand her flaws and the essential role forgiveness, love and commitment play in strengthening her marriage, they will survive. If her cheating forces her to blame him for making her do bad things just to feel like she is compatible with him, their marriage is doomed.

I look forward to the succeeding chapters. I respect you as an author and storyteller, so please don't feel like Regina and Lee's marriage needs to make it in order to give inspiration to mine.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 6 years ago
I will never understand...

why some Lit users seem to live in the comments sections of stories. Kinda sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
re: Anon posts from same IP

All I had to do to get around that was to turn off wifi on my phone et voila. Shiny new Anon post without getting out of my chair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@Rw43

Comments don't mean shit. It just usually means Swingerjoe or Slamdog started some shit. Look at the fucking score. This is shit, like all this jackass' stories. Some of the worst stories have 400 comments. Mostly people saying how shitty they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with Quietlylurking

You ever notice who doesn't live in the comments? None of the good writers around make a bunch of stupid comments, insulting other readers or commenters. Just the assholes.

This just isn't a very good story. It isn't awful, but not very good. The score has it about right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@sbrooks103x if that’s who you are this hour

So you got a message saying you couldn’t post another anonymous comment since one had already been posted by you earlier — and there you have it, you basically just told the world how stupid you are. You claimed to not be posting anonymously and under your many pseudonyms and yet you just told us that you were. Rather than waste all of your time being such a big shot behind your keyboard, maybe go find a genre on Literotica where you actually like the types of stories there. Enjoy life a little more, stop being such a complete douche nozzle to all the people who take the time to write these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree

If a story is not good, give it a low score for its content NOT. Evans’s you don’t agree with the subject matter.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Douchenozzle

You CAN'T be that stupid! I wasn't admitting to posting anonymously, I was demonstrating how I couldn't.

Since you and/or your cohorts seem to be experts on the procedure, maybe it's the pot calling the kettle black!

FYI, I use my laptop, not my phone, so that method never even occurred to me.

Again, if you have anything resembling proof that I'm using the same IP for multiple ID's, report me! I'm sure the mods have even better methods of proving that than you do!

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
I didn't consider this "cheating"

Her husband already broke their mutual fidelity contract, so it's null and void.

What Regina did is probably not going to help her situation, and certainly isn't making her feel any better about it, but any suffering Lee is experiencing is just irony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cull the crap

Lit would be a lot better without the likes of sbrook

sdc97230sdc97230about 6 years ago
Anonymous posts and IP addresses

SBrooks got that message for attempting to make an anonymous post from the same IP he had previously used to post from his named account.

If you don't have a named account you can post multiple anonymous posts and won't get that message.

And you can use the same IP to post from different named accounts. A friend who also posts on Lit has done it from my computer with no problem.

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Javmor

I do not think that the score is indicative of the quality. Please continue writing.

luedonluedonabout 6 years ago
Tkis is a Loving Wives story, FD45

And the scores are largely irrelevant with a LW story.

So many LW readers score on whether or not they agree with what the characters are doing rather than how well the author portrayed those characters and the situations they were placed in. And since there are at least two extreme camps of LW readers, it's difficult to please them all.

It's not the same in other categories.

Lue

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveabout 6 years ago
Revenge Sex

Revenge just kills the marriage. Just Divorce him, She used Brian . These 2 are both assholes.. Great writing. 5 *. When a story pisses me off I know the writer has succeeded.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
2304 Followers
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories