The Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Her relationship with Jim takes on life of its own.
4.3k words
3.72
18k
20

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers

Chapter Two

My mind was swirling, I was a mother and a wife, but I was a woman who desperately wanted to escape, and go into that other world. I knew that some of it was the excitement, the euphoria caused by the endorphins released by out of this world sex. I had read about it but the feeling was so strong that it didn't matter. I knew how I felt and I didn't want anything to take that feeling away.

I felt a little guilt over my infidelity, but the urge for more sex with Jim was so over powering it didn't seem to matter much. My husband was a good man, sure he had his faults, but don't we all. We had also had a reasonable sex life. I can't say that I ever felt the need to go out and look for someone else.

Am I going to regret this later? I don't know. But Jim, well Jim, what a body, defined muscles, large biceps, chest and tight abs, and oh, what an incredible lover; I couldn't get him out of my mind.

Yet, I had commitments, those damned commitments which now felt like some oppressive weight, a very heavy ball and chain keeping me from where I wanted to be; that trouble free, worry free place, a place of exquisite mind blowing pleasure. That trouble free place was beckoning to me, his e-mail proved that.

My heart was pounding, but why? What was happening to me? It was not a matter of should I do this, it was a matter of how I was going to do it, how was I going to get out to go and be with him?

I was tired, after all I had not slept much in the last few days, but my brain and my pounding heart would have nothing of it. I knew that I was going to be with Jim on Friday and Monday as I could schedule my work around two or three hours with Jim, two or three hours naked in his bed with that gorgeous cock in me, God I wanted him in me, I wanted to feel him again.

But I was determined that I make the most of his four day visit. I wanted to have sex with him on Saturday and Sunday as well. My husband started to snore reminding me of my bonds, the bonds that were holding me back from where I wanted to be.

Sleep continued to elude me as my mind worked feverishly on a plan, a plan that would enable me to be with Jim, for a while at least on Saturday and Sunday. A whole four days, if only I could be with him for the whole time, how wonderful that would be.

My mind wandered as I imagined what it would be like to spend the entire time with him. If only I were free, free to go out with him, dine with him, dance with him and most of all, have hot fiery passionate sex with him.

My husband started to snore again, my milestone, milestone around my neck keeping me away from Jim. Yes, think about Jim, maybe I could fall asleep thinking about him.

Saturday? Now how was I going to work this? My husband usually goes to the gym in the late morning and often I go to my work for a few hours. But what about my daughter? Perhaps I can persuade her to go to the gym as well. That would leave me with 11 to say 3 in the afternoon; four hours of freedom. I could not get him out of my mind, those wonderful feelings. Was I in love with him? I hardly knew him. My emotions had never been like this before.

My mind went back to last weekend and having sex with Jim. I put my hands between my legs, wow, I was wet. I let my fingers wander and imagined it was him. Soon I had brought myself to a climax and had to struggle hard not to move around or make any noise. I slept.

The next morning I e-mailed Jim to say that I would see him at midday on Friday.

The rest of the week was a struggle as I performed my chores as a mother and a wife. My husband wanted sex that Tuesday night, but I was still a little sore so I feigned a bad headache. I went to work but had trouble concentrating.

Jim e-mailed regularly and started to open up to me by telling me about himself.

He was born in Paris to an English father and Italian mother. He had spent his early childhood in Paris. When he was ten his family had moved to Montreal in Canada and he had attended boarding school in neighboring Ontario.

It was whilst he was at boarding school that his whole life seemed to fall apart as his parents had decided to get a divorce. His grades began to deteriorate and he started to behave very badly. He soon found himself expelled and was sent home to his mother. His parents had, at least, managed to agree to do all that they could to ease the pain of the divorce on Jim and he was able to spend time with each parent. He had a room at each house and started to attend a local day school. It wasn't easy at first but the love they gave him made it clear that he had nothing to do with the divorce but was merely a victim of it.

By Wednesday I knew that I was in shock. It was as if I had put my finger in a light socket, my whole system was alive. My heart was still pounding and I was still getting very little sleep. I must admit, though, that I had extreme amounts of energy. My evening workout was a breeze, even my trainer commented on how well I was doing. In spite of the exercise sleep still eluded me and I had taken to getting up and quietly sitting in the family room in the middle of the night. God, what was happening to me?

At work I struggled to concentrate. I knew that I was keeping to myself and one of my coworkers asked me if I was ok. I just said that I had a lot on my mind. My, little did they know how much I had on my mind.

That night, my husband wanted sex, and I did not want him to be suspicious, so we had sex. I even encouraged it. I was feeling very horny for Jim, not to mention that after such a sexually intense weekend, some rest and knowing that I was going to have some more had me on fire. I imagined that my husband was Jim and fucked him with a passion. Needless to say my husband said it was some of the best sex we had ever had and perhaps he should go away more often. Did he really say that "should go away more often"? How can I make that happen? In any event I hoped that the release of my climax might help me sleep.

Another e-mail from Jim in which he continued to tell me about himself. I couldn't stop it. I wanted to know all about him.

He soon settled down at his new school and had graduated with good grades. He attended the University of Toronto and did his post graduate degree at the London School of Economics.

All this confirmed my initial feelings about him. From our first conversation, over drinks the Saturday night before, he impressed as being well educated. He was not only schooled but educated, educated as only one can be by travel and experiencing other cultures in other countries.

I was a mess all of Thursday. All I could think was that in 24 hours I would be with him again. I went through the motions of mother and wife, those millstones again.

Another e-mail from Jim and more information. He said that he wanted to be as open about himself to me as he could be. He wanted me to feel comfortable.

He was in the business of saving financially troubled businesses. He would go into a business and fix it. He felt that if he did not fix it, no matter how bad the situation was, that he had failed. But, he said, that in the large majority of cases he had been successful.

I knew that the hotel he was staying at, though very upscale was in serious financial trouble. The first time we met he had mentioned that he was doing some work for the hotel that he was staying at. Now it all fell into place. I e-mailed Jim back and asked how long this type of job would take; months and months, I hoped.

I had sex with my husband again that night. That way I could use our sex for two nights in a row as an excuse for not having sex over the weekend. Needless to say I could not sleep, all I could think about was Jim.

Finally it was Friday, Friday and Jim. I was so excited. I didn't believe that my heart could go any faster, but it was. After dropping my daughter to school I doubled back and went home. I quickly showered and shaved in those special areas.

I had recently lost weight and had got my figure back. My husband kept telling me how great I looked, how flat my stomach was and how good my arms and legs were. As a result it was necessary for me to look at clothes that I had not worn in years. Fortunately, I still had some and put on a smart but sexy pant suit. Only 2 and half hours to go.

I couldn't work as I couldn't concentrate. Some of my co workers even told me how lovely I looked. The morning was all in a haze and then it was time, time to go to him.

He was there waiting for me. God did he look good. He put his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss, right there in the open. I hoped that no one I knew was there and yet I really didn't care as a part of me could not have waited any longer to be close to him, to feel his touch, his kiss.

Jim took my hand and led me to his hotel room. Once in the room, we tore each other's clothes off. He looked magnificent naked; his lean muscular body with that glorious cock of his growing rapidly caused by his desire to ravish this woman before him.

I could tell that he was almost out of control he wanted me so badly, what a turn on.

I was naked and we both fell on to the bed as I spread my legs, my pussy dripping wet and then, finally, he was in me again. My whole body was alive and the sensations of his manhood inside me were so intense that I am not sure if I didn't start to climax almost immediately. What I do know is that the next 5 minutes were the most intense sexual minutes of my life. I was on a plateau that was not of this earth, it was heaven. This man, this incredibly sexual creature was taking me to a place that I had never been. Suddenly he grunted and thrust himself deeper into me and erupted. It felt so good to have him come inside me and I felt a deep satisfaction.

The next few hours were so special, a few hours where the reality of my life did not exist. At no time during that period did I think of my husband, my children, my work, nothing of the outside world. I understand what people mean when they say that they are "in the moment" for that is where I was.

Jim told me how much he had missed me during the week, how he enjoyed my company when we were together, how natural it felt to be with me. He said that I was like no other woman he had ever met before. He said that he wanted to spend as much time as he could with me.

Then it was time for me to collect my daughter. My bonds pulling me back to reality. I told Jim that I would be back tomorrow morning at 11:30. God, I wanted to spend the night with him again. To be with this intelligent, strong, handsome, young virile man is what I now yearned for.

On my drive to collect my daughter my mind raced. I wanted to be with Jim...permanently. What would that take? My daughter would be 18 in a year and my son was already living away from home. They were my children and not those of my husband so if I were to divorce they might not be as affected had my husband been their real father. But I was getting ahead of myself. I had only known Jim for a week, what was I thinking?

I collected my daughter and she discussed school matters, it was a good discussion and made it a lot easier to go home.

Friday night was one of the most frustrating nights of my life. Jim was alone and I was stuck with my millstones, my commitments. My husband asked me what was troubling me? I told him that it was work and, as he knew, it sometimes overflowed and came home with me. He seemed to accept this explanation.

I turned on my computer. Would Jim e-mail me? Sure enough there was an e-mail waiting for me. My heart pounded with excitement as I opened the e-mail.

Jim said that he enjoyed seeing me more that day than he had before. That I was the most wonderful woman that he had ever met and that he was looking forward to seeing me tomorrow.

I could barely sleep. My mind continued to race. How long could I go on like this? Tomorrow would make a week since I made that fateful decision to go out for drinks with my girlfriend, a week since I agreed to continue the discussion with Jim on the terrace of his hotel room, a week since I, with the help perhaps of a little alcohol, had taken my slacks and panties off, walked out in my blouse, which looked more like a micro mini dress, my high heels and seduced Jim. No, I didn't seduce Jim did I? I had crossed and uncrossed my legs ensuring that he saw I had nothing on underneath. I hadn't thought about it like that before. Surely he seduced me? He must have had a plan of how he was going to have sex with me when he invited me to his hotel room? Now that I knew him better, I am not so sure. I am sure he wanted me, but I don't think he would have complained if, after more conversation, I had got up and said that I had to go. He was too much of a gentleman to have done anything but escort me back to my car and say goodbye. Did I really start this?

I might have had two hours of broken sleep for the whole night.

Then it was Saturday, my husband and daughter could not get out of the house faster enough for me, and my daughter, being a typical woman, had them 10 minutes late leaving, 10 minutes of precious time that I could have had with Jim.

Finally, they were out of the house. I watched my husband's car pull out and waited 2 minutes. They were the longest 2 minutes that I could remember. I the raced out of the house, jumped into my car, and headed for Jim's Hotel. His hotel was in a different direction from the gym so I was able to speed without worrying that I might catch my husband up.

I parked my car in the hotel parking lot and was about to get out when I saw a friend of mine. I could not let her see me as she also knew my husband. I had to wait for her to go; more time with Jim lost. Once the coast was clear I made my way to Jim's room. When I got to the room Jim opened the door before I could knock.

There he was, my Greek God. He pulled me into his arms and we kissed like two people who had been starved of each other. What was it about this man? No one had ever had this effect on me before. I could feel his powerful hands grab my butt and pull me even closer to him. Once again I could feel his magnificent penis pressing against me. Knowing that he was hard, hard for me, really turned me on.

He took his time undressing me, mercilessly teasing me and getting me even hotter. I literally tore his clothes off and grabbed his manhood. I couldn't wait to get him inside me again, I was begging for it, shamelessly begging for it.

Finally, he picked me up in his strong arms, his hard erection pinned between my body and his as he carried me to the bed. As he lay me on my back I spread my legs and felt him enter me. I was in heaven once more.

The hours with Jim passed so quickly. His lovemaking was varied. Firstly he took control and ravished me with a passion that lets you know that he is all man and that you are an incredible object of desire. Then, after stroking, caressing and kissing me all over, he slowly entered me and made love to me showing me his warmth and the gentleness that he is capable of.

Jim confirmed that the hotel had engaged his services. He had started last week. He explained that such jobs usually took several months.

I told Jim that I wanted to see him again that evening.

I knew that my husband had agreed to take me and my daughter to a local night club that evening. I asked Jim to go to the local night club, as it is located close to the hotel, later that evening. I told him to wait for about an hour after I, and my family, arrived and then to go upstairs to the toilets as I would meet him there.

That evening I put on a club dress that my husband had bought for me which really showed off my new fit body. My husband had always wanted me to wear this dress as it had no back and with high heel shoes showed off my legs. My husband said that he was so proud of me, that my hard work at the gym had paid off and he was pleased that I had got my confidence back enough to wear the dress. Little did he know that I wasn't wearing it for him, but for Jim.

When we got to the night club I looked around and was relieved to see Jim sitting at the bar. God he looked so good. He was casually dressed in a manner that was perfect for that club. But then I began to worry. What if some beautiful woman approached him, what would I do? How would I show that he was already taken? How would I make my claim, how do I keep the other women at bay, he is my, yes my man.

I hadn't thought about that when I had suggested that he wait for an hour before going to the toilets. I looked around to see who my competition might be. What was I thinking? I was married and was there with no less than my husband and daughter. Still my eyes scoured the club for any potential competition, potential enemies.

I couldn't take my eyes off Jim and he kept looking at me. He smiled a couple of times. At one point my daughter caught me looking and said that the man seemed to be looking at me too much.

Finally, after an agonizing eternity, or so it seemed, Jim went up stairs.

I told my husband that I needed to go to the ladies and that I might be a little while. I had to work hard not to run all the way. Was I, a forty year old woman, acting like a teenager in hot pursuit of a boy? I concentrated on taking my time to look as natural as possible as I went up to the toilets.

Jim was standing there. I went to one of the Ladies bathrooms and beckoned him to follow. I pulled him in and locked the door. We grabbed each other and kissed. Then I unbuckled his pants and pulled out his manhood which was already growing rapidly. Jim lifted me up on to the top of the sink cabinet and I spread my legs. Jim pulled my thong to one side and we were soon having passionate sex.

I had never had sex like this before, but I just had to have Jim again. Also I wanted to make sure that my good looking sex god was well satisfied for the evening.

As Jim took me he kept groaning about how hot I looked and how he had wanted me the moment I walked in, how I was the most sexy woman in the club. His talk turned me on even more. Within a minute or two I started coming. This man was turning me into a sex machine. Maybe it was because my body now knew how good the sex with Jim was going to be that my body reached its sexual peek sooner. Whatever it was it was wonderful. I never been able to come more than once and it usually took me a while to get there, but not now. Now I could enjoy minutes of unbelievable ecstasy.

All too soon Jim started to grunt and pushed himself even deeper into me as he erupted and released deep into me. I just loved to feel him come in me.

Jim asked if he would see me on Sunday. I told him that I was still trying to figure out how I was going to get away. Jim said that he would understand if I could not.

After I calmed down I opened the door to the ladies to make sure that the coast was clear. Jim went out and I followed him shortly thereafter.

As I was walking down the stairs I saw Jim exit the club.

When I got back to my husband he asked if I was all right as I looked quite tired. I just hoped that I had cleaned up enough and that no one would smell that I had just had unprotected sex with Jim.

I told my husband that I had a slight headache and would like to go home before it got any worse.

As soon as we got home I took a shower and went to bed. As he always did, my husband made a cup of tea for me and got me and Aleve. He gave me a kiss and told me that if I needed anything during the night to wake him. He was a good man and all in all a caring husband, but I now wanted Jim.

Sunday is always a family type of day and when Sunday morning arrived I still did not have a plan as to how I would get to see Jim. I told my husband that I may have to go to work for a few hours but he reminded me that earlier on in the week it seemed that work had been troubling me and that I had more than enough headaches this week so I really should take the day off. Trapped by my own words, but I how to get to Jim?

Inwitness
Inwitness
113 Followers
12