All Comments on 'The Weekend Pt. 02'

by Inwitness

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
They went to a nightclub with their 17 year old daughter?

And did nothing?

Why did they go? I get why she went but why did dad and step daughter go.

Plus, she’s 40 and on her second marriage, I doubt 3 times the charm.

OldskierOldskierover 3 years ago

So will story end in one of the two options,

Wife has her fun with Jim , doesn’t get caught and Jim leaves and she returns to husband and family and accepts her life .

She gets caught by husband leaves and divorces him. All is well except Jim is really an ass and dumps her. Husband and family have no sympathy or love for her and she has a miserable life. My preference being this option....

Will wait to see where author takes us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why?

This bad story didn't end here? She wants her second divorce and become a cheap whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jim?

I need to really hear from Jim. All I get is her liking sex with Jim. Would be nice to have some of Jim's thoughts like how long does he expect or want this to last, is she a good, how many others is he doing?

Like someone else said, how does she destroy herself? Does she keep going and get caught or does Jim trash her, does she get yet another divorce?

kdad9010kdad9010over 3 years ago

I think you captured the thrill and excitement that comes from infatuation. But it could be even more emotionally like intense. Having her on her 2nd marriage and her daughter from her 1st takes away from the tension a bit but what really is missing is she never mentions loving her husband. He’s just a burden. So if she leaves him or gets caught, there’s literally no love lost.

In any event, I’m enjoying this and looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Always "my husband" never a name

At least, I can't find a mention of one. That's a clear indication of how and what she feels about him -- nothing.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

One can only hope that women who act like your protagonist will become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry doesn't work.

Yes affairs are exciting, but no, you don't fuck over your husband and child over someone you've know a week, unless you're a ridiculous immature teenager. You've created a story where I couldn't care less if the wife caught aids and died... so no, it isn't erotic. You stretched it too far... an affair that starts slowly at work is more realistic, and actually what happens. Any women that quick to violate people she loves has other mental issues going on. Not sure I'll be able to bother reading another chapter.

misterjack888misterjack888over 3 years ago

I am only halfway through, and I find it spellbinding. Even as is is only a story here on Literotica, it captivates me.

If I was her mentor, adviser or a trusted, caring parent, I would be lost in her description of it all and useless in any attempt at even listening. I would fear most for the harm I would likely cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cheaters suck but hot story. I hate that as in this case she misses the disrespect and abuse she puts on her hubby and daughter. The guy must think what a loser hubby is and must be a total zero in bed . She’s here with him and can’t wait to sneak off for my dick .

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Nothing

Nothing more than one more cheating whore story with a totally unsympathetic bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The wife has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

If she jumped in front of a bus, her family would be better off.

It makes the story less than compelling, as there's no tension other than the wife conspiring to get her fix.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Obviously, this is a woman's fantasy story.

I would not pay any attention to the commenters' negativity.

It is what women want. I wrote a book about it. There is no doubt about what women want, only it differs from woman to woman, but only in form, not in substance.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

She is trapped by her kids and husband who has done nothing but love her. Divorce and let her have the kids. See how that suits her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This so over the top, it's actually quite hilarious (but, unfortunately, not very erotic). Looking forward to the next chapter.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

This makes it very difficult to sympathize with her let alone like her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInwitness@Inwitness
113 Followers
Peoples actions and their reasons for doing so have always fascinated me. I am looking forward to the readers comments on what I write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES