The Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of a story created for 'Lola'.
4.4k words
4.65
1.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzy74
Bazzy74
4 Followers

They lay together, bathing in the afterglow of their sex - Barny laid on his back with Lola cuddled in close. They cuddled as their bodies cooled down and the sweat and sex dried on them. Their conversation was quiet and talking about nothing important and nothing in particular; laying there was beautiful and they drifted off into a short snooze together.

They both awoke at pretty much the same time with Lou offering to make some drinks. She sat up, covering herself a little with the duvet while she found Barny's shirt that she had slept in; she slipped it back on, buttoning up the front before swinging her legs to the side of the bed, leaning and standing up. As she stood, the shirt remained hanging on her lower back, totally exposing her bum; it was too much to resist and in an instant, and before Lola could cover up, Barny reached over and gave that beautiful bum a playful slap. Lola swung round quickly, giving him a naughty look, her eyes squinted slightly.

"Oi!" she complained playfully. "Easy on the buttocks" she smiled. Barny smiled back and watched as she walked from the bedroom barefoot without even attempting to put anything else on; the shirt was long enough to cover her bum and hide her modesty. Barny lay for a few more minutes before joining her down stairs in the kitchen where Lola was making tea. He stood watching from the doorway to the kitchen wearing boxers and a t-shirt, she was looking out of the window as the kettle boiled. "Did you know they had a hot tub?" she shouted, thinking Barny was still up in the bedroom.

"Actually, yeah" he said quietly, which made her jump, seeing him leaning at the doorway.

"Aww, I was going to bring you a cuppa in bed"

"We can go back up if you want," he grinned.

"We can't spend all day in the bedroom when you rented out this whole cottage" she stated seductively. "And besides, you promised a few romantic walks." It was true, Barny had booked the cottage for its location; the beautiful scenery and amazing walks right out the door of the cottage. There was a small amount of food and drink in the cupboard (ordered at Barny's request) but the intention was to eat in the local restaurants and cafes.

They drank their tea and made some toast for a late breakfast at the kitchen table, Lola admiring the features and decor of the cottage, Barny admiring the beauty of the gorgeous lady in front of him. He was 50 and she was almost 15 years his junior but somehow they connected; he didn't question it, neither did she - sometimes, people just attract and in this instance there was no weirdness about the age gap. A playlist of ballads played quietly on the kitchen speaker, the cottage was warm, the heating meaning they didn't need to dress for warmth and they could remain partially clothed. Lola got up to make another tea, taking his mug from in front of him, he grabbed her and pulled her down onto his lap. Her arm swung instinctively around his shoulder and neck where they kissed and cuddled. He could feel her warm bum on his thighs as they kissed. She bit his lower lip playfully and pulled at his t-shirt, she could feel him growing beneath her - their making out was becoming heated before she suddenly stood up and suggested cleaning up, going for a walk and finding a local cafe for lunch, and so, that is what they did.

The weather was fine but cool outside, they walked from the cottage, out of the village and along a picturesque bridleway, holding hands, talking and taking pictures like a pair of tourists, occasionally stopping on a bench, arms around each other taking in the views.

Their route took them in a large circle and back around to the village where they stopped in the local pub for a drink and a late lunch. They sat next to an open fire, warming themselves while they ate and gave each other the occasional naughty glance - it was obvious to anyone watching, that this couple were very much into one another.

"What shall we do this afternoon?" Barny asked. "There's a town not too far, we could shop or find a movie or go bowling."

Lola smiled thoughtfully "I'd rather not drag you out shopping on your weekend away" she placed her small soft hand on his. "There is a lovely hot tub at the cottage, we could get a bottle of wine and sit in there?" she suggested.

"I like the sound of that," Barny said with a smile. "I brought my budgie smugglers, did you bring a bikini or anything?"

"Nope" Lola replied, one eyebrow raised slightly and suggestively. Barny picked up his drink and finished it as quickly as he could, eyes wide and purposefully letting a little of the beer dribble from the corner of his mouth in a rush to get her home and into the hot tub; he put the glass down, gasped and wiped off his gingery moustache with an eager look on his face. She laughed, understanding his playful stupidity - it was a thing she always enjoyed about their conversations over the months, the guy was an idiot (in the nicest possible way of course), always trying to make her laugh, silly jokes, daft comments - it was all part of the charm that she had liked from the beginning, in the days that they would communicate over emails and texts, now, with him here in person, he wasn't disappointing. Daft as assholes, as he liked to say.

Back at the cottage, Barny headed straight out to the hot tub to remove the cover and check the water was warm; the steam billowed up from under the cover and the smell of chlorine wafted into his face, reminding him of the swimming pools he used to work at. Inside, Lola was in the bathroom undressing; Barny stripped off in the bedroom and headed to the tub, awaiting his lover to join him.

Lola tiptoed outside across the cold stone floor to the hot tub where Barny waited patiently, she was wrapped up in one of the complimentary bathrobes and was looking quite nervous.

"Are you naked?" she asked

"Maybe" he smirked back

"I don't have anything to wear in the tub..." she commented, "So look away while I climb in"

"Why?" Barny teased, "It's not like I haven't seen your body before." She looked at Barny, tight lipped, nervous, swaying from side to side on her tiptoes. Understanding that she is still nervous about showing her body, Barny smiled, turned to the side of the hot tub and looked out across the scenery in the distance. The cottage was so secluded, no-one would see them naked climbing in and out and Barny wondered just how many naked people had been in this tub. Behind him, Lola dropped her robe and climbed in slowly, letting the hot water surround her body. She dropped into her shoulders and took a seat next to Barny, sliding her hand over his back and looking at the marks she had left that morning. He looked back over his shoulder, she looked comfortable now as the bubbles created a foam like screen on the surface. He sat back next to her and their hands stroked each other under the water; soft touches and a little exploring. They kissed and cuddled, chatted and laughed and as the sun started to set the bottle of wine they brought out slowly disappeared. Sat between his legs, Barny rubbed and massaged her shoulders and neck, with the occasional boob fondle, and he could tell she was enjoying it.

"Do you want to go indoors so I can give you a proper massage?" he asked. With a smile, Lola nodded, turning and giving him a kiss just above the water, her pale breasts now pink with the temperature of the water. She stood in front of him, letting him see her in the twilight of the cottage grounds - She jumped out quickly and slipped on her robe before heading inside to the bedroom.

Upstairs, Lola lay on her front, completely naked on the bed, albeit for a small white towel covering her bum, as would be the norm in a professional massage establishment. Music played quietly in the background, another ballad playlist, this time the music that Barny had put together. Her arms up, elbows bent and fingers interlocked under her chin awaiting a decent rub down. He stood at the end of the bed, admiring her beautiful womanly figure, those perfect curves, her delicately pale skin and her dyed red hair, still damp from the hot tub. He walked to the side of the bed, leaning over and stroking the back of one of her legs from her calf, up the back of her thigh and over the towel. He adjusted the towel, lowering it slightly to reposition just below the curve of her bottocks; his hands now at her lower backstroking lightly, tickling and exploring her soft pale pink skin; her natural whiteness still warm and pink from the heat of the tub. As he started rubbing her shoulders, she moved her arm to point at the bedside table where she had set out a small selection of flavoured massage oil / lube bottles; she twisted to look at him and was quietly happy that he had not dressed after their hot tub session. He was dry and he too was a little pink from the heat; his cock hung between his legs, not fully soft but not erect - she liked what she saw, she smiled and assumed the position for the massage. Barny looked over the options for the bottles and decided on Cherry flavour, pumping a palm full out and coating his hands and kneeling on the bed next to the patiently waiting Lola.

Although her skin was still warm, Barny's hands were warmer, the oil was warmed on his hands and as his hands connected with her upper back, she let out a little release of expectation and excitement. Damn he's good, she thought as Barny expertly rubbed the cherry into her smooth skin; he worked around his shoulders before getting more of the slippery stuff - this time he pumped it straight onto her skin, the cold made her jump slightly - she had been half expecting him to do that at some point, after all, she would have done the same! Her back was beautifully lubricated allowing his hands to glide over her effortlessly; locating small knots in her muscles and working them out with his thumbs - she moaned and groaned in delight. His hands would, from time to time, roam to the side of her rib cage and stroke over her side boob that the weight of her torso squeezed out beneath her; he couldn't help himself. His hands moved to her lower back, moving the towel down a little move, thumbing the muscles into submission and releasing the tension she'd been carrying in her back, both enjoying every minute of the intimacy between them.

Barny moved down lower to rub her legs, her feet were rubbed, but he could tell she was suffering this and trying her hardest not to kick out with laughter. Her calves were massaged next then, to the back and sides of her gorgeous thighs and as Barny rubbed, he was impressed with just how perfectly smooth they were; not a trace of stubble or a stray hair she had missed during grooming - had she gotten her legs waxed before meeting him? Most probably. He enjoyed her thighs as much as he had enjoyed her back and with each rub his hands would move further and further up until he was caressing her bum under the towel. He massaged the inside of her thighs, however she kept her legs relatively close together but as he massaged up higher on her inner thigh he had to move her and spread them just a little. Each time she would get higher up her inner thigh, Lola would let out a little gasp or squeak of happiness - how long was he going to tease her for? She thought to herself; she didn't have to wait too long. As that thought was in her head, Barny made contact with Lolas already wet lips - not just wet from the tub, but wet from his hands teasing and pleasing her all over. She allowed him to rub along her pussy, her lips smooth and perfect - the lube mixed with her own juices as he gently rubbed over her lips. Instinctively, Lola pushed her bum to lift herself a few inches from the bed, her knees pressing down to give her purchase to offer herself to him. With the towel still in place, Barny continued to rub and stroke her gorgeous area - she moaned quietly and spread herself more for him, her lips parted as his fingers explored. Barny slipped from the bed, he had been kneeling to the side of her thighs, he stood to the side of the bed now, fingers still rubbing and teasing her, leaning over, he began to kiss her back, moving up her spine to the back of her neck then across to her shoulders and back down again - all the while teasing her. As he kissed her lower back, he removed the towel and immediately began kissing and nibbling at her bum cheeks, as he did so, slipping a finger in her warm entrance that she so badly needed to feel. She moaned louder as his fingers worked their magic inside of her, slowly penetrating her deep and strong before withdrawing and slipping back in again; over the scent of the cherry lube, he could smell her and was keen to get a taste. She couldn't resist but to look back at him, leaning one shoulder down a little, she twisted round to see him leaning over her, hand at her pussy, the other at her bum cheeks, caressing and squeezing; his cock erect and standing to attention for her. She reached down and took hold of it, still laying on her front and began to rub his shaft.

"Gimme some of the slippery stuff..." she whispered. Barny pumped the cherry into her hand and she rubbed it around his cock and balls, watching the reaction on his face - he looked like he had died and gone to a better place, but right now, in this moment, there was no better place to be.

Lola rolled over onto her back, and looked up at him, her hand still on his cock, rubbing his length, motioning for him to move further up alongside the bed. Barny stepped up and as he did, Lola moved her head to the side and guided his cock into her mouth, holding him and sucking him with that beautiful mouth. She maintained eye contact with him as she sucked on him before moving away to take a breath.

"Good?" she asked as she took the cherry bottle and pumped the cold fluid over her tits and tummy. The bottle slipped from her hand and she rubbed it into herself, all Barny could do was watch for a few seconds as she rubbed it over her body and played with her tits. Hard, Barny stroked his cock lightly as he watched her before leaning over to turn her head back to him and put himself back into her mouth - she was good, and took more of his length than anyone had ever done before, his head back, looking at the ceiling as she worked his erection with her tongue and lips. He looked down again, his hands now moved to her breasts, slipping and sliding over them, their nipples hard, slipped through his fingers as he pinched them lightly. Looking down her body, her free hand (as she was using one to massage his balls) was rubbing over herself, further down, over her tummy and down to her pussy where she started rubbing over her mound - she was trimmed to perfection, a landing strip of well groomed pubic hair, her hands then moving to her smooth lips where she spread her legs and started pleasuring herself, moaning into his cock as she did so. Lola had, in this moment of extreme horniness, lost all her inhibitions, no longer shy that Barny was getting an eye full of her amazing curves.

Reaching down, Barnys hands stroked over hers and took over between her legs, rubbing her clit and dipping his finger into her - this was ecstasy and Barny could feel himself about to lose all control but before he did so, he pulled back away from her mouth and took a deep breath.

"Not yet!" he said, half to himself and half to Lola as he concentrated on not spilling his load over her. She smiled a pursed lipped smile, knowing how close he was, and giggled at him. He couldn't believe just how turned on he was, his cock, rock hard and oozing a little pre-cum which she reached out and rubbed off the ti with her finger before putting it in her mouth, that devilish light sparkled in her eyes again.

Barny, without another word, moved down to the end of the bed before climbing on, pushing her legs wide and laying between them. He kissed her inner thighs, looking up along her pale skin; she watched with anticipation and played with her boobs - pulling gently at her slippery nipples. He kissed, licked and nibbled everywhere but the place she really wanted him - he was such a tease but he knew she loved that, the anticipation was beautifully frustrating.

Finally, Barny's tongue flicked over her tingling clit and she shrieked out loud; Barny had waited until she wasn't looking, to take her by surprise, and it worked perfectly. She stared down at him, his mouth now working directly on her lips and giving her clit some serious attention. As he licked, his fingers probed nice and deep, curling upwards slightly inside her - she moaned loudly as he aimed to please her, he was keen to prove himself as the 'tongue of genius' that he had been boasting about for some time; he was not disappointing. One hand reached up behind her, grabbing one of the bedposts as she began to feel a wave of pleasure washing over her. She pulled hard on that post, her volume increased as her moans became more impossible to hold back, she literally couldn't shut herself up and as much as she tried, the noises just kept coming. Barny moved his hands, positioning them under her ass, lifting her hips and creating a better angle to please her with. Lola pushed herself up on her heels, legs wide as his tongue flicked in and out of her sweet hole, he couldn't get enough; there was a hint of cherry lube to her taste but as she became more and more excited her natural taste took over. His tongue pressed deep into her and his nose rubbed up against her clit as she began to climax - her screams of pleasure filled the room, she released her own tit and grabbed at his shaved head, pulling him firmly onto her wet pussy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure coursed through her body like electric until she collapsed limp onto the bed, sweating and twitching.

"Tongue. Of. Genius!" she cried out as she tried to catch her breath. "You did NOT disappoint!" Her eyes glazed over in bliss.

"Glad you approve" Barny said as he slowly slid up her body, kissing and biting gently - every touch was electric and sent jolts through her body which would end between her legs - she was super sensitive now and wanted him inside her. He paused at her tits, sucking at her nipples and squeezing her ample tits - she couldn't wait any longer and pulled him up to kiss her. She could taste herself on his lips and it was amazing, she reached down to guide him in, holding his hard member and rubbing the tip around her waiting entrance. He didn't need the guidance, but there was something he liked about it, like he was being officially invited or escorted into position. He pressed his cock into her, it slid in effortlessly with the mix of juice and lubes - she gasped as he slid the full length in deep, they kissed and her legs wrapped around him. His movements slow but meaningful to start, his hip movement mimicked by her tits that bounced to his rhythm and it wasn't long before her hyper sensitive pussy began to feel the first few sparks of an incoming orgasm. She kicked him, like a horse again, with the back of her heel, encouraging him to speed up - she was close again and was really feeling it.

His pace quickened, he could feel her tighten around his cock, she clawed at him again and whooped loudly as her second orgasm hit the spot - she relaxed again, lying motionless on the bed beneath him. His movements very slow, just grinding into her. She took hold of his face and kissed him passionately - Barny pressed himself up, looking down at her, smiling then pulled himself out of her, for a second she looked disappointed, she was really enjoying that position. He knelt up and rolled her over, pulling her hips up and she got into the all fours position. He held her hip with one hand as he rubbed that sensitive area between her legs, she moaned and smiled, and with his other hand he directed his hard cock back into her luscious pussy. Lola dropped to her elbows, her ass up, Barny holding her in place pumping in and out with firm strokes - she looked amazing from this position too, that ass was amazing, her back perfect, soft and smooth. He couldn't help but to lean over and grab her swinging tits - they felt amazing, heavy and free. She was still slippery from the massage, his hands rubbing over her bum and hips as he rhythmically pumped her from behind; her moans were different in this position, more raw and a little more animalistic.

Bazzy74
Bazzy74
4 Followers
12