The Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thrusts began to speed up; firmer, longer, harder pumps, he could feel the electricity pulsing thought his body and he began to tense up ready for the explosion. Lola could feel him building too; she stretched her body, grabbing the bed frame and holding on as if her life depended on it; she was tingling, she could feel she was close too - he made her feel so sexy, so desired, so wanted and she hoped he felt the same. She was close again, knowing that their body's were in sync, she moaned his name, telling him to fuck her harder; doing as he was told, he sped from behind, holding her hips, pulling her towards him with every powerful thrust. She screamed in delight as they both started to orgasm - he could feel her tighten around him but likewise, Barny's cock became more harder and powerful and he pumped his seed deep inside her as they ended the love making in a loud and heated crescendo.

Sweat dripped from Barny's face as he slowed his movements; his hands stroking over her bum and back, every touch was electric to her and she jolted as he teased her tingling body. Pushing herself up, Lola knelt in front of him, breathing heavily, his cock still inside of her, she pushed back to sit against his thighs, making sure not to let his cock out just yet. His hands reached around her body as she pressed her back against his chest, his hands lightly stroking over her breasts and feeling her post orgasm jolts with his electric touch. There didn't seem to be any words needed at this point, she turned to look at him, they kissed, soft, gentle kisses with lots of eye contact between them. Barny softened and with a little movement, his cock slipped out followed by an ocean of his cum mixed with hers. She lay forward and collapsed on the bed, face down, looking to her side and beckoning him to lay with her. He lay with her, his arm over her, stroking the back, leaning over to kiss her shoulders from time to time. They lay, quietly together, cooling down before dragging a duvet over them; music in the background curtains still open with moonlight shining into the dimly lit room.

"Should I be guessing you don't have to get home tonight?" Barny asked quietly into her ear as he leaned over, kissing her bare shoulders and neck. She smiled at him, her dark eyes sparkling.

"No, it's all sorted" She replied, rolling onto her side to face him "I don't have to be back until late tomorrow". They kissed softly, eye contact connecting them and their desire to be together as much as possible for Barny's short trip.

There was so much he wanted to say to her, and as much she wanted to say to him. Tomorrow would be their last day together before he had to return to Devon; but if this trip taught them anything it was that regardless of their lack of common interests, the spark they believed was there over the months of messages and calls, was proven. They had one more day together before they would have to return to their normal lives and while they hadn't wanted to base this trip, their first meet, around sex, their attraction and connection made it hard to pull themselves away from each other.

They slept close all night, always in contact for the whole night, whether it was cuddling, holding hands or arms across each other. It was a deep and refreshing sleep and as the sun rose and started to illuminate the bedroom, they began to naturally drift out from their sleep - their last day was about to start and they had much to do.

To be continued in Part 3. Coming soon!

12