All Comments on 'The Weekend Pt. 04'

by Inwitness

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stop while you are behind

Half the readers left this mess by the third chapter. It's poorly written and the characters are thoroughly unlikable. This has no chance of being either interesting or entertaining. Stay at work and forget the writing.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

What a deceitful cunt.

I have never read about a woman who deserved that horrid name than her. Selfish, conniving, deceitful and a backstabbing bitch. She could not have hurt her husband more if she flayed the skin from his bones and that is the person she claimed to love, cherish and honour.

Maybe her second marriage will be better. After all, Jim is perfect. No anger issues, no vices of any sort, probably doesn’t even take a nasty shit or stink up the bedroom with some odourless fart of epic proportions.

A regular Prince Charming.

Yep, she sure could do worse than with a wealthy, built, handsome, debonair, intelligent, caring, thoughtful, decisive, intuitive, calm and huge cocked future husband who loves her for who she is, who would see her at her best and her worst and not care a whit.

Of course, men like that don’t exist and if the author thinks to test us like idiots, then he can go fuck himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do we really need so many chapters. let her dump the husband and live a happily ever after. So please get on with it. At the end nothing new just another wife fucming around

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Burn the bitch

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

95% of the story is still untold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No need to waste time crying she has nobody left in her life who cares about her, so why should we?

bioman57bioman57about 3 years ago

This reallyn needs to be finished before I could rate it.. Not enough developement to decide if it is a 1, or 3 or more. As it sits 0 stars.

ThorlolThorlolabout 3 years ago

I really hope there are some consequences like the tag suggests. Because right now all of them are thoroughly unlikable. Alright, let her be 'more happy' but let her pay for it. Denying her husband like in the last chapter because she already belonged to Jim. Why didnt it stop her denying Jim? Holy shit, what a bitch. Also the fact that everyone is ok with her cheating is just disgusting. Affirmation from everyone like thats way its supposed to be.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

I hope the husband destroys her. I agree with other comments that there is much more to the story. Also, the chapters are too short to warrant scoring - not enough happens in each chapter, and there is zero conflict, even in her mind. Through 4 parts, you’ve established that she is a narcissist, and a cheat, but little else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope to see the husband found out and is awaiting a confrontation with the deceitful bitch. I know you have already written the next chapter, but it is nice to think she will get what she deserves. I also hope the “shiny and new” relationship tarnishes quickly.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

You've created an interesting character. Sadly, she's a realistic self-centered, self-indulgent cunt. I mean, who uncharacteristically and unexpectedly drops off the radar - not so much as a text message - and has everyone frantically worried, upset, sleepless, unproductive and is so blasé about it?

C = clueless; U = unfeeling; N = narcissistic; T = twit.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

What a vile and stupid female specie.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Legio, you nailed it with a comment as good as your stories. Your Acronym CUNT very aptly fits so many of the Loving Wives portrayed in these stories. Brilliant.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 3 years ago

This is dragging. You have spent 4 chapters letting us know how dreamy Jim is in the wife's eyes. This could have been accomplished in a couple of pages. The husband should have been involved on page 3 of the first chapter. There is no way a husband with average intelligence would not have figured this out.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

So far, all we have is a stereotypical narcissistic cheating bitch. Is there anything else to the story? Is it going anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! A whole page.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

So why is she actually married?

I see nothing resembling love or respect?

Yes, we know you cucks like the idea of the woman seeing you as useless and beneath her and her lover being such a superior male.

So, great job writing an entitled worthless bitch, whos husband should literally use his foot to help her through the front door onto the sidewalk.

No real man would ever contend with a twat like that. Great job, its rare I truly hate a character on LW, even though most of you cant write a real woman to save your life.

I hope her music is divorce papers, unless you hate the cuck hubby as much as we hate the wife you wrote.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

It seems i missed something. Is there a loving wife in this story? As in a wife who actually cares for has feelings for or in done small way has affection for her husband? I don't think there is any possible way the woman could be called a loving wife. The husband needs to get rid of her as soon as possible. In the next chapter the woman calls up the husband and says "Im leaving you for Jim." And the husband says, "Thank fuck for that, Goodbye" THE END the husband lived happily ever after.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 3 years ago

There is no room in this woman's life for anyone but herself. Run away as fast as you can.

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
It's not cheating if the world love is tossed 100 times right?

She is deluded, self-indulgent, entitled and will probably use the "I was seduced" excuse in the end. Are we headed for a RAAC? I have my barf bucket ready

I know I should wait until the next chapter (whenever that may be) but I have to do this now. Cuckold... (I think I'm getting the hang of this.)

Oh look, the first e-mail telling me I'm an asshole just came in.

My reply: Yah think?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Inwitness doesn’t answer gender in the biography so I don’t know if the wife character is written by a male or female. I question if this is a typical female internal thought process representing falling in list?

I agree with other comments that this was too long and verbose about how incredible Jim was. Needs more dialogue and less telling and less pages but it is what it is.

This will probably end like the last space shuttle disaster that blew up on re-entry. The mission took off reached high altitude and disintegrated on re-entry. The destruction was quick but the falling debris lit up the sky across a continent and the emotional Devastation was huge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no doubt about it. Jim must die.

Slowly and painfully is optional.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Devoid of dialogue or any characteristic elements of actual fictional writing, this story is impersonal and cold. That the writer uses passive voice to distraction only adds to the gray, hopeless feel. MC seems more like a woman waiting for the judge to sentence her to prison than a woman on the cusp of finding true love. Gone is any good, understandable presentation of her inner conflict, turmoil, worries or regrets. Bad, bad, fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInwitness@Inwitness
Peoples actions and their reasons for doing so have always fascinated me. I am looking forward to the readers comments on what I write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES