The Weekend Retreat Ch. 04

Story Info
What does Mia want in a Dom? A class pushes for reflection.
4.8k words
4.38
5.8k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Saturday Morning

The next morning, Mia walked down to breakfast feeling so giddy. Last night was so much fun.

Today, she had such a packed day filled with classes and activities.

She really wanted to take advantage of everything this weekend had to offer. So, she had packed a small backpack with her essentials so she didn't need to miss one slot in order to back to her room.

As she entered the busy lounge, Mia was so relieved she had a breakfast invitation from Erica and Eric. She was really hoping that she could just avoid Liam for the morning. Her gut told her that he made her feel uncomfortable. He was just so insistent, took the lead and made decisions without even consulting her. The fact he insisted on her taking the perfume straight away made her feel pressured.

Yet, she did not want to block him on the chat in case he found out and confronted her in public. But, there were moments where he was so charming and attentive. She needed to talk to Erica. Maybe she wasn't submissive enough and Liam was laying down the foundation of a good relationship. He was showing her that he had her thoughts in mind all the time. That was not bad right?

Reading a book and some blogs was not the same as experiencing BDSM. Talking to the experienced submissive would be helpful in clarifying how she could do better.

Besides, Erica would probably find out later anyway. There really was a lack of privacy over the weekend. It was so busy. Clearly, everyone knew it was worth getting up for breakfast. The lounge had a different set up to last night, instead of the dining table set up, there were a range of couches and armchairs.

It could have been any old hotel. People of various ages in PJs. People taking selfies together. Or they were taking pictures of their food. Then, Mia noticed the subtleties. There were some naked submissive floating around, but they seemed firmly attached to their dominant. One man was clearly the submissive to a couple, as he sat between both of them. His hair was being stroked by the lady whilst he was fed morsels by the man.

The breakfast area was filled with a colourful array of dishes. There were lots of fruit salads, yoghurts and pastries. Alongside the continental dishes, there was a hot breakfast buffet which smelled divine. The smell made her stomach grumble despite the fact she wasn't usually a breakfast person.

A young black woman in a bright yellow circle dress was clearly in charge. She managed the breakfast service with an unparalleled efficiency. Seeing Mia looking confused, she asked her if she could help at all. Aside from directing her to where Eric was, it was reassuring to see another young black woman in a predominately white space. That was always a worry for her engaging in BDSM.

Not that she had felt uncomfortable. Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. People were so wrapped up in their own hormones that they barely noticed her. But, it was nice to see that she wasn't the only sister indulging in her kink.

"Good morning." Eric waved her Mia over to a small booth beside the window. It was gloriously sunny that morning.

Mia peered beside him for Erica. Her cushion was there but she wasn't.

"She's just in the bathroom, should be out any minute now. How was your sleep?" Eric said, stirring his coffee in the meantime.

"Honestly, I slept like a baby. Those beds are to die for." Mia gushed, as Erica came sitting down.

The couple were matching again. Today, Eric was wearing a mint green polo shirt with black trousers. His outfit complemented Erica's forest green bralet and skirt combination, which made her small perky breasts looked incredible. Her nipples were clearly clamped, with the leash dangling between her breasts.

After greeting each other, and placing their breakfast orders, Erica got right to it. "Did you like the show last night?"

"You both were amazing." Mia replied, stirring her tea.

"Thanks! It's taken us a lot of work to get that point but it's worth every orgasm." Erica said.

"Did yo-get to come then?" Mia didn't know why talking about an orgasm at a sex conference was so uncomfortable. But she really needed to know.

"Yes, once we were in bed Eric fucked me until I came. I always get to cum, as long as I'm good overall by the end of the night. It's just up to him when." Erica explained, using a small compact mirror to fix her bright red lipstick.

Guess Liam was right then.

Mia wished Eric wasn't there so she could talk more freely. She wanted another females opinion about the situation but Anna has been asleep by the time she had logged online. Today, she really needed another submissive advice about the whole Liam situation.

Instead, Mia listened to the couple talk about their dynamic. She liked the sound of it. Eric was definitely the dominant and Erica his submissive. They had tried switching and it didn't work for them. They were strictly monogamous but massive voyeurs and exhibitionists. Erica explained that they used the high/ low protocol to define their relationship. In the day, they were low protocol. Whereas, during the evening and all weekend, unless around vanillas, they were high protocol.

Erica was a self employed interior design with a keen eye for colour, so she was responsible for coordinating their outfits. Every single day. Eric was a hot shot corporate lawyer so the taboo thought of being caught turned him on. All the scenes they did at other events or online they wore masks and followed pain staking instruction to ensure it couldn't be traced back to them. But this weekend was their favourite year because they could play unashamedly as themselves.

But their lifestyle wasn't for her. She didn't really want to share her sex life with anyone publicly, especially as a doctor. Moreover, she had always been a private person. Nonetheless, she liked hearing about all their stories.

Mia's favourite story was when Eric had made a rare instruction on what she wore. They had plans to go out for dinner and drinks that evening. Erica has forgotten to pack the dress. So, she was punished by wearing nothing under her long black coat to the bar instead. Mia wondered what she would do if her Dom had punished her that way. The small clench in her vagina made her think she'd happily obey.

"Good morning everyone." A deep masculine voice chimed in.

"John! Great to see you man." Eric stood up and shook the other man's hand. Mia looked at John.

The black man just towered over Eric, which was saying something as Eric wasn't short at all. He filled out the white t- shirt he wore in all the right places. It was the right level of tight, showing that he definitely hit the gym but not obnoxiously so. He had paired it nicely with a dark blue pair of jeans. Mia felt like he was something out of a magazine.

"I'm Johnathan, but everyone just calls me John." He flashed her a smile.

"Mia." As she extended her hand out to him. Instead of instantly taking it, Johnathan pressed a gentle kiss on her hand. She watched as his large hand enveloped hers, without ever pressing.

"That's a bit presumptuous isn't it?" Mia said, trying to still the butterflies in her stomach.

"An observed presumption. Your bracelet, alongside a lack of collar or ring, shows it was an educated guess at best."

Mia barely remembered the paper white band which she had put on. It was optional TWR with various colours meaning various things. White meant she was single, new to the event and potentially interested in playing this weekend.

She had flicked through the catalogue this morning, which was on her bed.

Red meant she was completely off limits regardless if the wearer was owned or not. Green meant the person was up for being used. Black meant they were owned, but open to playing if discussed. There were a whole other range of bands for specific kinks people had. Pink for those in caregiver relationships. Orange for those who indulged in watersports. Criss cross black and grey for those who focused on bondage in their play sessions.

"Are you joining us for breakfast Master John?" Erica's asked.

"I would love to Erica, thank you." John said, sitting right beside Mia.

"So, what classes are you planning on going to today Mia?" John asked, as he poured himself a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice.

"I'm going to Erica's class at ten, then Relationship Jigsaw's at twelve, then the nature trail just after lunch. Then there's Erotic Yoga at four."

"Sounds like a packed day. Most people go to one or two things. It's refreshing to hear someone take full advantage of the weekend." His voice was smooth and velvety.

Mia stifled the fact that his praise made her giddy all over again. Instead, she thanked the waitress as their breakfast was plated down. In front of her, was a massive stack of pancakes, accompanied with bacon and scrambled eggs. Heaven.

Erica has ordered a similar stack of pancakes with strawberries and cream. Both men had ordered a full English breakfast which came fairly quickly.

After a brief silence whilst everyone ate, the conversation turned to Johnathan's work. "I'm really enjoying this new job. The team work well together and we have a very efficient system which is quite liberating."

"What is it that you do?" Mia asked.

"I'm a cardiology doctor in London." Johnathan said.

"Oh no way! I'm a geriatric registrar in Surrey." She replied.

Mia barely noticed the time fly away as they talked about going which medical schools they went to. They discussed their jobs, being kink friendly healthcare professionals and everything in between.

Erica gently ribbed Eric seeing them get along famously, as they finished their coffees.

"I'd love to walk you ladies to class." Johnathan said, standing up. He offered both of his arms. Mia ignored the warm feeling she had as his arm took hers.

The walk through the conference venue with ease. Since the morning classes weren't starting for a little bit, the halls were empty.

****

Mistress Rose was formidable. Kitted out in high heeled leather boots and gorgeous black lingerie, the older dominatrix was like dripping wet dream. She looked like something out of a plus sized model magazine so confident in her sexuality. Her black high low skirt was made from an alluring tulle which accentuated her current swaying.

Mia stared shamelessly as the red headed domme flogged her male slave, who was tied to a St Andrews Cross, relentlessly. Her mind wondered, imagining how it would feel to be flogged with a tawse.

The loud slaps reverberated across the room. The conference room had all the chairs removed from the room at Mistress Rose's request at the beginning of the session. So, everyone was sat on the floor which made the room a little more intimate. This was clearly a popular class, Mia noticed.

Some of the submissives in the audience audibly winced as the dark haired man cried out. His jet black hair was plastered to his head and a sheen of sweat covered his back. Mia couldn't help but gasp as Mistress Rose' flog hit his love handles, the leather tawse kissing his already stinging skin. The audience could only see his back, which was visibly contracting with the flicker of the tail.

"So, welcome to Relationship Jigsaw. This session will talk about the ins and outs of the different dynamics you may choose to explore over the weekend, and hopefully beyond." Mistress Rose greeted everyone, as she gently let down her submissive down from his cross.

The man dropped to his knees before crawling to a chair at the front of the room. He positioned himself on all fours, allowing Mistress Rose to use him as a foot stool. Mia could see the contrast between the pale man's back and his very angry erection.

"Out of interest, who is in a dynamic currently?" Mistress Rose's voice bellowed throughout the room.The room was about an equal spilt, slightly leaning towards fewer in a relationship than not.

Mistress Rose pointed at a young Latino woman at the back who had raised her hand eagerly. She looked about mid twenties, similar to Mia's age.

"You, describe your dynamic."

"Hi everyone, my name is Eleanor. I'm in a DDLG relationship with Daddy Thomas. We've been together for five years but been in our dynamic for two. I don't age regress, but we really enjoy other aspects of DDLG such as time outs, daddy picking my clothes and activities for the day and lots of toys."Eleanor explained, as she stood up.

Mistress Rose stretched her legs even further, her human foot stool trembling, his erection still formidable. "And what did your daddy pick out today?"

"My outfit." She smoothed her dress, which highlighted her very curvy figure in a very short green and white gingham dress. Her hair was in two pig tails with matching green bows. Mia thought she suited the dress so much. She was petite, probably a little past Mia's height, but was wearing a pair of green heels that made her look taller.

"And do you have any toys on you today Eleanor?" Mistress Rose asked. She had kicked off her heels and was currently massaging the stinging arse of her submissive with her painted, green toes. He clearly liked it, with his soft moans audible during Eleanor's answers.

"Yes, Daddy has a matching vibrator for me everyday which he controls with his phone." Eleanor explained.

"And how does that make you feel?" Mistress Rose asked.

"I love it. It reinforces our relationship really well. I love my toys. I miss playing with them when Daddy is at work so it's a great way to connect." Eleanor continued, looking down at a young Latino man who was definitely her Daddy.

Mia had always assumed if you were a little you would want an older man. But, she wouldn't be surprising if he was slightly younger than Eleanor's mid twenties. He had a trimmed head of dark brown curls which contrasted with the sharp lines in his face.

Despite his age, his hazel eyes watched Eleanor with an intensity expected of an older guy.

"Ellie, you forget your manners." Eleanor's daddy scolded mildly.

Eleanor fiddled with her dress. "Daddy, I'm sorry."

The room fell silent as Thomas stood up. He just passed Eleanor in height. But, what he lacked for in height, he made up in stature. Thomas was absolutely pure muscle, which was evident when he sharply smacked Eleanor's ass.

"I'm sorry Mistress Rose. I should have addressed you properly when speaking to you. It won't happen again Daddy." Eleanor mumbled, her eyes firmly averted to her green heels.

Mia looked towards Thomas who said. "Ellie will be punished for this Rose. She will be writing lines when she gets home before dinner."

"No problem at all Thomas. I think we'd love to know what are those lines will be?"

Thomas said, whilst playing with one of Eleanor's pigtails. "I think, I will address all dominants appropriately or Daddy won't be pleased, will be enough. How many people are in this class Rose?"

Mistress Rose nudged her submissive with her big toe.

Head still down, the big man replied. "Twenty seven mistress."

"It's a big class but we recorded twenty seven participants." Mistress Rose replied.

"So, Ellie will write it twenty seven times tonight and show you tomorrow. Won't she?"

"Yes Daddy." Eleanor said. Everyone could see she was fidgeting with the hem of her dress. Mia bet the green vibe was on right now.

"I look forward to seeing your lines Eleanor." Mistress Rose nodded at the other dominant, before turning to the rear of the class.

Mia felt like she had been transported into a 1800s classroom. Mistress Rose looked like a stern school marm, disciplining a wayward student. Minus the human foot stool. Thomas definitely embraced the role of being a daddy, sternly taking his ward in hand.

"Sit Ellie." Thomas snapped.

Eleanor sat down instantly before being pulled into her Daddy's embrace. He gave off a lazy confidence as his arm wrapped around her neck. He murmured something in her ear.

As a result, Thomas pushed his little's head into his groin. Almost discretely, she unbuckled his belt and fished out his dick. As quickly as she unbuckled his belt, she then enveloped his cock in her mouth. As her big glossy lips parted, Thomas groaned softly.

He continued to play with the adorable pigtails. But this time it looked more like he was pulling them this time. Eleanor's eyes rolled in the back of her head. One hand sneaked down to her skirt, until Thomas firmly slapped her wandering hand. Then, she focused on the blow job at hand instead.

Mistress Rose returned the classes attention to the front of the room, where she had returned to her seat. Her submissive instantly returned to his position as her human foot rest. This time, instead of resting on his elbows he placed his chest to the ground and arms outstretched. He lovingly caressed one of his mistress' feet. Clearly, this was something that he had done before and he could complete uninstructed. Wow that was hot.

Mia would love to feel responsible for ensuring her dominant was able to relax. Especially after a long days work or on a lazy Saturday off (whenever she got those), she wanted to serve him a drink in her daintiest lingerie. She wanted to ride his dick whilst he had a shoulder massage. She needed to be the one to massage him, whenever he asked, in order to release all his tension.

Mia was still transfixed watching the couple. She didn't think DDLG was her kink. However, she could appreciate the appeal. Eleanor's head continued to bob frantically as she continued to blow her Daddy off. Her cheeks were hollow as she created a tight seal around his shaft. It was evident Thomas was sizeable as she occasionally choked on him. His cock was clearly her favourite toy.

Clearly, Eleanor's enthusiasm was being rewarded with the incessant wiggling of her hips. Mia wondered what's type of vibrator they were using. She had tried a small collection but usually had her favourites. She wondered if her Dom let her use any one she wanted or only reward her with her favourite. He would tease both her cilt and her nipples with a lower setting. Her hips would buck, her eyes fill with tears and her lips swollen from hitting them. Then, he would follow it up with spanking and a higher intensity setting. She wouldn't like that. But it would be so appealing to feel like she deserved her reward, rather than dictating it alone.

She continued to watch Eleanor's hands gently run down her Daddy's thigh. His tight trousers made every twitch that bit more prominent. Mia ignored the warmth in her cheeks when he shot her a wink. It wasn't as if she was sexually attracted to a Thomas. But, the assertiveness he displayed made her pussy clench firmly. She just needed something to fill it up.

Thomas' cock would make any woman happy, according to how far Eleanor's mouth had to go in order to accommodate his length. Coupled with the large patch of saliva and Precum on the front of his trousers, she knew that they were clearly satisfied. But, she'd never fuck anyone in a relationship. Nope. It was just asking for messy emotions.

"Thank you very much for sharing this with us today." Mistress Rose, using her tawse to lazily stroke the back of her submissive.

Mia saw a older couple take a seat as her mind rejoined the group.

"And for those who didn't who didn't raise their hands, name one thing you would like in a relationship." Mistress Rose's voice cut through Mia's thoughts sharply.

The room fell silent once more.

Mistress Rose walked up to her. "You in the white crop top. What are your goals within a relationship?"

Mia snapped to attention. "I'm not sure."

"I'm not sure, Mistress Rose." Rose corrected, her eyes gazing at the white wrist band.

Mia wanted the ground to swallow her up but repeated what Rose had said.

12