The Weekend Retreat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let's help out an unsure..." Mistress Rose stood up, resulting in her submissive lying down flattened on the ground.

"Mia." She replied as the intimidating woman walked up to her. The senior doctors who humiliated her at work were 1000% less scary than Mistress Rose.

"Stand up Mia. Let us have a look at you."

"I-"

"I promise no one will touch you or undress you. I can see you have a white wrist band. So I had hoped you'd be open to discussion at least." Mistress Rose explained.

Mia stood up awkwardly, eyes downcast. She should have wore red. Fuck sake.

"Could you introduce yourself and mention any BDSM preferences you have?"

"My name is Mia. I think I'm a sub. I'm also monogamous, heterosexual and it's my first time here. I work in an intense field which I love and wouldn't give up. But, I also want to let go of all my responsibility with the right person. I'm looking for something serious but I also think for the purpose of this weekend, I just want to find more of myself."

"I think this is the perfect weekend to find yourself." Mistress Rose said. Wow. Was that a compliment?

"For the submissives in the room. Why did I sigh when Mia called herself submissive?"

"She didn't specify what type of sub?" Someone called putting in the audience.

"Perfect. Submissive just means you yield to a higher authority in your sex life or a total power exchange. Are you a little? A brat? A pet? A slave? A service sub? A switch? There are so many variations and that's just a few. You will only click with dominants who compliment the type of submissive you are." Mistress Rose said.

"Two different male, to ensure you might be interested, Dom's are going to explain their kinks to you. At the end I want you to pick one. We've already heard from a Daddy Dom so is there anyone else in the audience. Who meets all the criteria Mia has set?"

A young man raised his hand. "I would define myself as a Master. I expect a Total Power Exchange with my slave. Mia gives off real slave vibes to me."

Mia shuddered. What the hell were real slave vibes?

"I will own her, her behaviour and her sexuality. I have my own business, which I own with my dad, so travel a lot. I'd expect her to be able to travel with me when I'm seeing my clients. She should be willing to serve both myself and my clients."

Mia caught Mistress Rose rolling her eyes. "Is there anyone who actually meets Mia's criteria?"

An older gentleman raised his hand. "I would describe myself as a Dom. I'd say I'm monogamous. But, I do train and play with other little girls online. So she'd have to be okay with that. Open to joining in, but online only so it's not breaking your limits right?"

Mistress Rose sighed heavily. "Clearly you're going to have an interesting journey finding a play partner Mia. But, I hope both these unsuitable Jigsaw puzzle pieces have shown you at least what not to do. Sit."

****

After the class, Mia felt invigorated. Despite the fact she had been mildly scolded, it was so interesting to hear about the various different dynamics. After hearing from the DDLG relationship Eleanor had, there were also accounts from a master/ slave relationship as well as a purely sadist and masochistic. Each relationship was a puzzle piece in the massive jigsaw of the BDSM community.

Mistress Rose was an amazing teacher, Mia explained to Erica. She explained the accounts of the two guys she had listened to, which made Erica laugh heartedly.

The girls linked arm in arm as they walked to the Lounge for lunch. The rest of the session was all the established members in the community were encouraged to speed date with the newer members. Mia hadn't felt quite so alone when she engaged in so many conversations in the two hour period.

Mia was looking forward to lunch. It was a wider networking event so there was going to be lots of mingling and market stalls to purchase toys from. Plus, if the food was anything like breakfast then she would definitely be filling out the waistband of her billowy trousers.

Once the girls had loaded up the plates, they wondered around the market stalls.

They finally reached a large stall offering to make custom made beds. The stall owner was on his phone, when he suddenly jumped up.

"Mia."

"Liam." She eyed him up wearily.

"You two know each other?" Erica's glanced over her cappuccino, definitely interested.

"Yeah. We talked on TWR chat leading up to this weekend." Mia shrugged.

"I'm so sorry about this morning. I overslept." Liam said.

"It's okay. You make these?" Mia quickly diverted their conversation. She ignored the sense of relief she felt, knowing she didn't have to have breakfast with him.

She was looking at the ornate kneeling stools. There were three on display.

"In my spare time. They're great for posture if any of your vanilla friends ask." He said, giving her a quick wink in the process.

The trio fell silent as Mia looked at the stools in more detail.

"Would you like to demonstrate kneeling on a stool?"

"No, thank you." Mia replied.

"Not a problem. My gorgeous model here will do so. Won't you?"

A young plus sized woman, who Mia thought was minding the next stall, joined the group. Wordlessly, she knelt comfortably on the padded stool. The nameless submissive wore a ivory lingerie set, which set off the padded red stool. She bowed her head, placed her hands on her knees and remained there. She presented the perfect image of a submissive.

Mia never knew Liam engaged with other women. I guess they had never discussed it. She didn't really want other people involved in a relationship.

"Will you join me for dinner?" Liam said, breaking into her thoughts.

Mia was really hoping he wouldn't ask that."I thought it might be nice to go to my first formal dinner today with friends. "

"That's not a problem. How about after? If you tell me your room number, I can meet you up there."

"I'd rather not. We could try breakfast again tomorrow if you're around?" Mia suggested.

"Now wait a minute. I sat next to you whilst she and her man put on an amateur porn video, gave you a £118 perfume and we can't even get a drink together?" Liam sounded shocked.

"I thought you said we don't have to meet?"

"Well now that we have, I don't see why we can't get a drink together."

"I'd rather meet up without the alcohol, for the first time." Mia suggested. In her pockets, she firmly gripped the bottle of perfume Liam had given her.

"Why? Unless you don't trust me. Have I given you a reason not to trust me?"

"That's not the point. It's just the first time we've me-"

Liam interrupted her train to thought. "We've talked online."

"That's not the same as in person." Mia retorted.

"I gave you a gift."

"I didn't ask for it." Mia finally said. She pulled out the perfume and shoved it into his hand.

"Erica lets go." Mia tugged her friend's arms and turned to face away.

"Hold on you selfish bitch. I spoke to you because we were supposed to have some fun together. You're literally being an uptight cunt because I overslept one time?" Liam seethed.

"Liam, this has gone too far now. We're going to leave and I'm issuing you with a warning. The DMs will be notified. You know the rules by now, three strikes and you're out." Erica bristled.

"I'm organising the event Erica! Don't treat me like a fucking child." Liam replied.

Mia wanted the ground to swallow her up as Liam and Erica argued between themselves. She could see various members just watching over the scene. Looking at the time, Mia realised she was running late for the afternoon walk, so she left them to it.

***

Mel LK: I was wondering is there enough sex scenes/ okay length of the scenes/descriptions? Any feedback would be really appreciated. I want to improve the story and my skill. The 4 comments on chapter 2 really made me keep going as I wasn't sure anyone was enjoying the story.

12