All Comments on 'The Weekend Tina Becomes A Slut'

by Vegas719

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Needed an editor

Too many spelling and grammatical errors.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Seriously, couldn't finish it

Stray and missing caps, incorrect words. She has 'bear tits'? No dialogue, just improperly related quotes. Ugh. Too difficult to stay interested. Please try harder.

edos62edos62about 11 years ago
A good story marred by errors.

I stopped reading halfway through. So many words either used incorrectly or missing altogether. Literotica has a lot of "Editing" assistance available to you. There are tons of people willing to help. The story could be good. Please try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ditto's

Ditto's on all three of the above!

BenLongBenLongabout 11 years ago
Just need an editor

Not a bad plot line, but as others have said - needs editing. The paragraph "As I was saying..." implies that "something" was said before then about coming home from work, however above that is only about the night without panties. Presumably, from her fall and the stranger helping her up - she was again not wearing panties?

Like others, I reached about halfway through the first page - and then the errors made it too much to "bear".

Keep it up - the storyline has some merit, but use an editor to help out.

lin4_69lin4_69about 11 years ago
great

who cares about spelling and writing we are not in english we are in sex 101

and fucking 102

it remnds me of nights in high school and havin all that fun with the boys

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 11 years ago
HOT

yes it makes me think of high school fun days

looks like i need a friend to take me to the park lol

husband would die hav to be anouther town far away

hmmmm great idea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I LOVED IT.

I just absolutly loved it. I didn't worry about the spelling it was the story i loved. A very similar thing happened to myself years ago when growing up. Only there were three of us watching from the bushes. I actually knew the girl in a very casual fashion, she lived up the road and I was always attracted to her. Anyway you can probally pull my answer to bits, but the bottom line is I just loved it.

OOODAZOOODAZabout 11 years ago
The title below this is mine.

The anonymous below is me. I actually signed up after reading this just to verify the anonymous comment posted below. I just loved it. it happened at banyo in Brisbane Australia for me. I was 18 at the time. I am 52 now and a long time site reader.. Anyway, Great Stuff, all the best, We are all entilted to our own opinions here so well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous