The Weekly Food Shop

Story Info
She was thinking shall I do it next week!
1.2k words
2.73
10.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Husband and wife went out to do their weekly food shop. The food shop was had been poorly designed for its exit door. The husband left his wife to pay while he went to another shop down the street.

She had decided to take a chance and exit the store, without paying for the food goods.

She was being watched while she was doing the weekly shopping. The wife was pushing the trolley half way out of the door when she was stopped by the store manager.

"Madam, may I see your receipt please," he said. ... "Sorry I have forgot to pay," she said with a smile.

"Madam, come with me to my office, sit down madam you did not intend to pay, did you?" he said.

"I will give you two choices the police and prosecution," ... "OR," ... "a good fucking," ... "Which one is it going to be," ... "I will give you time to think?" he said.

The wife thought for a minute or so, thinking she could get away with it. "I will take the good fucking," she said. The wife was expecting to sit there and get a good verbal fucking in the office. Little did she know what he meant.

"Are you sure," he said. ... "Yes," she said. ... "I will take the good fucking," she said.

She did know it was a real good fucking? He then turned to the wife. "Leave the goods there and follow me," he said. They went through the store leading to a stock room in the back of the store. I saw the stock room door. We both entered the room and three other men followed us in the stock room. They closed and locked the door behind them.

All that was in the room was a 3 ft. divan bed and two pillars. The manager then turned to the wife. "Take off all your clothes and get on the bed," he said. She looked at him saying.

"I thought I was only going to get a fucking," The wife said. ... "That is right," he said.

"Take all your clothes off and get on the bed," he said. The penny dropped and she was going to be well fucked by four men.

"Ha,"

She was thinking that is much better than being prosecuted. The wife removed all her clothes and lay down on the bed. "Lay down on the small width of the bed, "he said.

All four men stripped.

He then placed the two pillars under the wife's back, raising her up off the bed. "Spread your legs," he said.

His dick was about 7 in long and 1.5 in wide. He then slid his dick into her twat a couple of inches it felt nice she thought. Then the second thrust that better she thought. It was a nice fit, he thought. Then his final thrust in, a moan came from the wife.

The deputy manager slides his hard dick, inside her mouth to fuck her mouth. She started to suck it with passion. The other two mount the bed kneeling at her sides with good hard dicks. Her hands grab hold of their dicks then start to caress them up and down.

One of the dicks was big and he was on the left. The wife was shaking with her first orgasm.

He came shooting all his spunk into her wet twat. He pulled out his spunk and started to run out of her twat down to her arse.

The deputy manager was next shooting all his spunk into her mouth. The wife had to swallow his spunk, and licking her lips.

The Manager stood up and then got dressed. "It's all down to you three now I have some work to do," he said.

The deputy manager moved the man on her right. And the wife held the deputy's dick in her right hand and started to wank him off. The man who had been on the right side went straight for her twat. He was much the same size as the Manager slipping it in her twat, with two thrusts.

A moan of delight came from the wife. The wife was getting her second good fucking.

The man who was on her left moved to her head and slipped his dick into her mouth. The wife had to take her time. He was big and hard. He started to give her mouth a good mouth fucking. The wife sucked and sucked the big hard dick she wanted his spunk. He came shooting his spunk into the back of her mouth.

The man who was fucking had shot his load in her twat and pulled out. He stood up and started to get dressed.

The deputy manager was now fucking her, he was a little thicker than the first two. She started to shake with a third orgasm. He came soon after, he pulled his dick out. More spunk and started to run out of her twat down to her arse. He stood up and started to get dressed.

The man who had finished giving her a mouth a fucking moved straight down to her well-filled wet twat. With one thrust his dick slid in her twat. He was the biggest of them all.

Loud moans came from the wife. Thrusting, in and out then pausing from time to time he was thrusting hard and fast. She wrapped her legs around his waist, making sure he stayed where he was. The wife loved his dick because of its size.

"Fuck me as hard as you can fuck me harder and quicker," she said to him.

He was fucking her for England. She started to shake with at least two orgasms from him. Her body was shaking all the time. He was the best fucker of the four of them. He gave her a right good fucking. He finally shoots all his spunk right to the top of her twat.

He pulled out his dick and the wife got hold of it and licked the end of his dick. Then slipped it into her mouth and sucked it clean then kissed the head and licked the full length of his dick, clean.

The wife looked at him. "Can you go again," she said. He looked at her.

"Sorry I have to go back to work now," he said. ... That's a pity I love the size of your dick," she said.

He handed her a towel to dry her wet twat. Both got off the bed and dressed.

"I best take you back to the boss," he said.

They went back inside the office.

"We have given you a good fucking you can leave now your trolley it is over here," he said.

The wife left the store pushing, the trolley full of food. Her husband was waiting outside the door.

"You have been a hell of a long time, what kept you," he said. ... "I have just had the best fucking in my life," the wife said. ... "That is ok then," the husband said.

He must have been thinking it was a verbal fucking.

Ha, what a good fucking the wife had received.

She was thinking shall I do it next week!