The Weight of a Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

— Oh, don't you remember me, Susie? — he aimed at her. — Don't you remember me, John... Almighty Horse? — he aimed at John.

They remained in silence. That infuriated him. He went in direction of their bed walking angrily.

— I'm motherfucking Jerry, bitches! — he finally identified himself.

Jerry was totally different from what they remember. Last time Jerry was seen, he was a skinny-fat (a bit more on the fat side) guy with frosted tip blonde hair. He spent 25 years in a Federal prison. All he did there was to workout. After all those years of total commitment to intense training, guaranteed Jerry the body of a young college stud. But his last years in prison, he had poor gains. So, he heard from a mate he could bribe some doctor to make a Testosterone Replacement Therapy. And so he did. He bribed this doctor to fake the results, so he could start the procedure. And for a few more dollars, he could get a GH (Growth Hormone) treatment. Jerry was 51-years-old, but his body could make you think he was 18 or even younger.

— Yeah, that's right. I'm changed, huh, Susie? — Jerry inquired.

Both of them remained in silence.

— If you're wondering, your boy, James is fine. Jules is taking good care of him —Jerry bluffed.

John jumped the bed proceeding to rush into James' bedroom, but Jerry aimed at him.

— Oh, Johnny. Bad move. — Jerry said. — Do not make sudden movements near an armed man. You stay right there.

Jerry reached his pocket of his hoodie and grabbed a paracord spool.

— Susie, tie your loving husband on this chair — Jerry tossed the desk chair closer to the bed.

—What!? No! — Susan said.

Jerry aimed at the ceiling and shot. The not-so-muffled sound echoed through the bedroom. And some dust rained from the hole he shot.

— DO YOU THINK I'M JOKING? — Jerry screamed.

Susan was scared. John moved to the chair and waited for Susan to tie him. So she tied his hands on the chair's arms and his ankles on the chair's wheels. While Jerry found a side-table. He moved it closer to them. He grabbed from his hoodie pocket a GoPro mounted on a small tripod. Jerry placed the camera upon the table and started recording.

—Oh, how I waited for this day — Jerry took a deep breath. — You look old, John. You've changed a lot since 1985. In a bad way, of course. Did you miss me, Susie?

—Not even a bit — Susan answered.

— After all the good times we had, Susie baby? Remember? — Jerry asked.

— Leave us alone, Jerry. We promise to remain silent. — John said.

— Oh, no, Johnny. I spent 25 years locked up. And there wasn't only one single day I didn't think of Susan. It's not like me to give up on what I want — Jerry said.

Jerry aimed his gun at Susan.

— Get on your fucking knees — Jerry demanded.

—NO! — John tried to fight the paracord knots.

— Oh, Johnny. Here, let me help you. — Jerry approached the chair and reinforced the knots. — Now you can try to untie them.

He turned back to Susan.

— Now, let's continue. Get on your knees, bitch. — Jerry said. — Do you want me to kill Johnny? Do you want Jules to kill Jimmy? He's just a scream away. — Jerry bluffed again.

Susan looks at John. She had tears forming on the corner of her eye.

— Please, Jerry. Go away — John said.

Jerry grabbed Susan's hair and forced her to kneel before him. He starts undoing his belt and his pants button, leaving the zipper up.

— Unzip it, bitch! — Jerry demanded.

Susan looks at John, who was sitting inches away from the scene.

— Please, Jerry — John was interrupted by a pistol-whip to his head.

That made John dizzy, bewildered. Blood started running from his forehead.

— No, please. Don't do that — Susan begged.

—Then you know what to do — Jerry said.

— I'm sorry, John — Susan said, while proceeding to unzip his pants. — This will soon be over.

John was almost knocked out. His head was spinning, he was trying to breathe to avoid vomiting.

—Now, behold my superior manhood! — Jerry said while Susan unzipped his pants.

His penis bounced out of the waistband. His cock had definitely grown. Normally, the Testosterone Therapy doesn't change much the size of men's penis, nor GH. But in some rare cases, it can make a full grown man's penis increase in length and girth. Which was Jerry's case. His penis was well above the average, reaching 8 inches. But now his cock reaches 9,5 inches in length and 8 inches in girth.

Susan was shocked. It wasn't fully hard, and it was already huge.

— Grab it and work it, you dirty whore — Jerry demanded.

She hesitated. It infuriated Jerry. He grabbed her hair and pulled her face near to his cock. He started rubbing it all over her face. Up and down, from side to side. He cock-slapped her face plenty of times. Until it was totally hard.

— Now, open your mouth — Jerry said.

Unwillingly, she opened her mouth. Jerry slips his cock down Susan's mouth. While holding her head he was forcing his dick all the way down her throat. She wasn't used to it anymore, she almost never gave blowjobs to John. So the gag reflexes were stronger.

He went all the way and stopped inside her for a while until she pushed him back so she could breathe.

— Please, don't do this anymore —Susan said trying to catch her breath. She was drooling a lot.

She was interrupted by Jerry's cock ramming all the way inside her mouth. Her eyes were watering, she tried to catch her breath, but she chocked on her own drool.

— Why don't you suck it, darling? Just like the last time I saw you. — Jerry said. — Here, give me your hand. Wrap around it, yes. Stroke it.

Unwillingly she wrapped her hand around his dick. Her hand wasn't big enough to close around it. So there was a generous gap between her middle finger and her thumb.

— Oh, that's cute. My dick doesn't fit in your hand — Jerry said. — His cock is thick like mine?

Susan, shyly nodded "no".

John started mumbling unintelligible words.

— Are you trying to say something, Johnny? Spit it out — Jerry said.

Jerry placed his gun on the table where he mounted the camera. He was holding Susan's wrist, guiding her hand on a handjob. While his other hand holds her hair up guiding her blowjob.

— Yes, Susie. Like that. Suck it good. — Jerry said. — Do you like my big cock?

Susan didn't say anything.

—Say it louder, Susie. I didn't hear you. — Jerry demanded.

Susan let out a grunt.

— Is that a "yes"? — Jerry asked. She grunts again. He took as an answer.— I'll take that as a "yes". See, Johnny? She likes it.

—Get off of my woman, you bastard. — John gathered all of his strength to say this line.

— Ha, ha. You heard that, Susie? — Jerry mocked.

Susie tried to get rid of Jerry, but he pulled he back and rammed his dick down her throat once again 'til she was out of breath.

— We're finished when I say we're finished—Jerry said. — Now stroke my dick, bitch.

— This will be the end of you, Jerry — John said.

— John, you're pathetic — Jerry said. — Are you enjoying the show? — Jerry asked forcing Susan to suck his dick.

Susan was crying, she was looking at John the whole time. Hoping it would end quickly. But they were a few minutes in. Her jaw was stressed, exhausted. She was thinking of how Jerry used to be quick and now he is holding up like a champ.

— You know what, Johnny... — Jerry lifted his pants, grabbed his hoodie and dressed up.

Jerry picked up two big scarves. First, he muzzled Susan and then John. John tried to bite Jerry's hand, but he didn't make it. Jerry finally muzzles John with his scarf.

— It's time to go — Jerry said lifting Susan on his shoulders.

— NO, YOU BASTARD, MOTHERFUCKER! — John roared through the scarf gag.

Jerry packed up his camera and gave another pistol-whip on John's head. That finally knocked him out.

Jerry leaves the house carrying Susan on his shoulders through the front door. He threw her in the car, he turned on and burnt out his tires, driving to a destination unknown.

— Susie, Susie. I missed you so much. You know, I'm capable of anything to be with you. No one can get between us now. You're finally mine. —Jerry explained.

Susan started grunting, trying to say "no".

— Here, touch my dick. It's throbbing for you. Just to hear you crying — he pulls his cock out, laying way over his bellybutton.

Susan remained motionless, again, it infuriated Jerry.

—JERK ME OFF, YOU DUMB BITCH! — Jerry said grasping her left wrist.

She started stroking slowly his big cock.

— Oh, yes! Get it wet — Jerry said — Oh, sorry. You have a scarf on. — He spat on his cock. His saliva ran to her hand.

Susan almost barfed. But she kept up the movements. Concentrating on the head of the penis. Jerry pushed her hand way down the shaft and up again.

—Like this, Susie —Jerry taught her.

She was giving a great handjob.

They finally arrive somewhere. It looks like an abandoned shed. But it's all messed up. Windows are broken, doors falling apart. Everything is very rusty and dirty. But there was some light coming from outside mixed with the moonshine coming through the upper windows of the shed.

Jerry stops his car inside, closes the main gate. He mounts right in the middle of the shed a big tripod and attaches his GoPro on it. He found the perfect lighting. He went back to the car and lifted Susan on his shoulders again. He drops her on that mini-stage he set up.

The scenario that he previously prepared had a big wooden table and a wooden chair. They seemed to be of high quality. He turned on the camera.

Meanwhile, in Beverly Hills. John wakes up, he looks around and remembers what just happened. He starts screaming. James wakes up from the chloroform knockout. He runs to his parents' bedroom. He finds his dad bleeding and tied up to a chair.

— Dad, what happened? A man just jumped me while I was in bed. He knocked me out. — James said desperately trying to untie his father.

— He kidnapped your mom. — John said. — Was there someone with him?

— Not that I can remember. I didn't see much. — James answered.

James had to look for a knife to cut the ropes. The knots were too tight.

—Where they'd take her? — John asked not waiting for an answer.

—Does mom still have her phone? — James asked. — I mean, we could use the finder. At least know the last localization.

John's eyes gleamed in happiness.

— Yes! The finder! — He cheered.

They open the notebook, and easily enough, there it was. Somewhere near Burton Chace Park.

— Okay. You stay right here. Don't open any doors. No one enters here except for me and your mother — John recomposes himself.

— But, dad. I wanna go — James said

— No! These guys are tough. I'll call the police on my way. — John said while picking up his Audi R8 Spyder keys.

John goes as fast as he can. His GPS app says it's gonna take 30 minutes to get there.

In the meantime, in that shed. Jerry finally had what he always wanted. Susan all spread out in front of him. Her pink pussy with buzz hair, her pink ass and her perfect tits hanging graciously. She was she was leaning against the edge of the table. Jerry was behind, about to fuck her.

She was afraid. His cock was the biggest she has ever seen in her entire life. And it's so hard. It seems like a steel rod. And it was about to violate her pussy.

He places his cock in her pussy and thrusts his way in as hard as he could. Her pussy was too tight for him. She screamed and started crying.

— Oh, you like it, don't you? — Jerry insinuated.

— No... It hurts — Susan complained.

— Oh, soon you'll be wet, trust me — Jerry tried to calm her down.

Jerry kept trying to get his dick inside her.

—OOOOH, STOP!! PLEASE! IT HURTS! — Susan screamed.

—Shhhhhh. It will be fine. — Jerry said while petting her head.

John was around the block. He had to drop his car far from the shed where the finder indicated, because the motor was loud. He decided to go walking.

— I can't... Take... it... Please... Stop... — Susan was trying to speak between Jerry's deep thrusts.

He slapped her butt.

— I know you like it, you dirty whore. — Jerry said near her ear.

She tried, in vain to get rid of Jerry when he was checking if the GoPro was still recording. He held her closer

— You know you can't get away from me — Jerry threatened.

Jerry was pounding her pussy very hard. Susan never felt anything like this before. His cock was so hard and big. She couldn't help it when her vagina produced a lot of lubricant.

— Finally! Now you are all wet. Now cum all over my dick, bitch. I know you want it. — Jerry whispered in her ear.

— PLEASE! STOP!— Susan cried.

John heard her scream. He followed the noise. He entered silently the building through a broken door. He crouched into darkness and hid himself there. Watching Jerry take his wife from behind. All he could see was Jerry's big back muscles gleaming in sweat under the light and Susan leaning over the table with her tits bouncing violently due to Jerry's harsh thrusts.

— Just... Cum... Already... and let... Me... Uuh... Go. — Susan said between his shoves.

— Just cum? I'm not even started, bitch. — Jerry said. And slapped her butt.

—I CAN'T TAKE IT, UH! IT'S TOO BIG, UH! — Susan said.

Jerry kept pounding hard, she couldn't hold back her orgasm. His dick was going too deep, it was hitting places that had never been touched before. But she didn't say a word. She just shuddered. Her legs have lost action she almost fell, but recomposed pretty quickly.

— Oh, did you just cum? — Jerry asked

Susan remained in silence and nodded a "yes".

— Say it to the camera. — Jerry held her hair exposing her face to the camera.

— I came — Susan said.

That infuriated Jerry. He slapped her face hard.

— Say it right, dirty whore — Jerry said. — Or else...

— I came on his penis — Susan said.

She felt Jerry lifting his hand to hit her again.

— I came hard on his big cock, I came hard on his big dick, I came hard on his huge cock — she closed her eyes, she was scared.

— That's better — Jerry said.

Jerry kept fucking Susan like an animal. While John was looking around for a weapon. He finds a steel rod. Something he could hit Jerry and knock him out easily.

Jerry's cock was tearing her pussy apart. His cock was enormous. He was ramming deep inside her pussy stretching her uterus. He was fucking like a porn star. He never was a porn star, but if he wanted to apply, he would be in any company he wanted, fucking any girl he liked.

— You know, Susie. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, in that pool party back in 1992, I fell in love with you. I couldn't help it. I thought about you night and day. When I knew you would turn eighteen and you'd be filming that week, I proceeded to buy the whole company just to be near you. But you never gave me the eye. You just cared about that Troy Yates. That made me mad — Jerry confessed while ramming his huge cock inside Susan's pussy. — Why don't you like me, Susie? I was a good looking guy, I had money, I had a nice car, I had a nice job, I had a big cock. I had everything a woman seeks in a man. But you never gave me the opportunity to show you how good I could be to you — Jerry didn't stop fucking her. He was fucking her fast and hard. — All I ask you, Susie. Make love with me. Mean it. Really mean it. I know you like my new self. Please, give in to me. It's all I ask. I love you so much.

*****

Now, reader. I ask you: Should Susan keep resisting to Jerry's thrusts? Follow me to continue.

Or: Should Susan give in and make love to Jerry? Follow me to continue.