The Weirdo and Her

Story Info
A girl is tied up and naked, whats gonna happen and how.
1.1k words
3.54
7.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she lay with her legs spread wide apart, he looked at her openings. She had shaved off all her pubic hair, all clean, it was fascinating. The movement of her pelvic muscles as she clenched the muscles of her pelvic floor. He was sitting in a chair, fully dressed and staring between her legs. Her hands were tied behind to the headboard. Her legs were spread apart and her ankles were tied loosely too. She could close her legs slightly but not fully. She began to get conscious of his gaze staring into her lower area. It was odd and yet erotic a certain extent. She clenched her muscles again and looked up at the celling. The ceiling was mirrored. She could see herself, fully naked, spreadeagled on this small, single bed. That's what the client had requested. Is he just going to sit there and stare? Whats he gonna do now.

This was a new chap. They hadn't worked with him before. She closed her eyes and waited. She heard the clink as he placed his glass on the glass table near him and opened her eyes to see what was going on. She could only see the mirror above. She hadn't seen him properly yet. He had asked that she be naked and tied up when he arrived. Somehow she had cuffed her ankles first and then handcuffed herself to the rods in the headboard. She waited. He unbuckled his belt and opened the button of his pants. He unzipped his fly and dropped his pants. He was wearing jockeys. He unbuttoned and brought out his penis. He walked and stood next to her holding his penis in his hand.

Oh god whats he gonna do? Is he getting ready to pee on me? Are we gonna have that kind of sickness (for me) and fun (for him). He looked at her from top to bottom and scratched his balls. He raised a leg and placed it at her side while eyeing her naked form and stroked himself. Is he deciding what to do, she wondered. Idiot doesn't know what to do, she laughed inwards.

What would you like me to do, she asked in her most sexy drawl. He continued to stroke his penis, that was hard and big now. And suddenly he hit her on the side of her breast. Her breast smarted a bit but didn't quite hurt. He knew what he was doing. I want you to keep quiet or I will shut your mouth with this. He pointed to his full and hard penis.

Oh that's what he wants, she thought. He wants me to suck him and make him come, she thought. But you like that don't you, he spoke again. You like to be hit. That's what turns you on, doesn't it. With that he swiftly sat across her chest and put his penis to her face. He stayed on his knees while he stroked her face with his penis. Then he brought his balls near her mouth. Start licking, he ordered. Now you better give me a good time, suck me, lick me and take my balls fully into your mouth or I will hit you where it hurts, right between your legs.

She opened her mouth and he positioned himself so his balls were just above her mouth. He lowered himself onto her. She sucked and licked. She sucked at one ball through the soft flesh and then the second. He began groaning and rubbing his balls on her face. She could see the glisten of liquid at the tip of his penis. He would be ready soon. And he was.

He got up swiftly, untied her hands from the bed but cuffed her wrists together. She was still subdued and then he shoved her to the floor. He sat her between his legs and shoved his penis into her mouth. He held the back of her head with one hand and braced himself with his other. Suck my dick and take me into your throat. Make me cum he ordered. Fondle my balls while you do it. With her cuffed hands she held his balls while she sucked his penis and deep throated him. Her feet were still tied to each other and she was uncomfortably sitting on the floor. He stuck his foot at her pelvic area and pushed his big toe into her vagina. With his other leg he kept her captive draping it around her. With his hand behind her throat he set her pace and how deep he wanted her to go. He pumped into her mouth, holding her head with her hair and braced on the bed.

And then suddenly he slapped her against the side of her breast and dug his toe into her vagina. Strangely she felt wet. Her side smarted but didn't pain badly. He knew what he was doing. Again he slapped her but this time tears came into her eyes and she wasn't able to scream. The huge penis was still in her mouth and she gagged.

He kept pumping into her mouth while nudging, stroking, poking her wet clit with his toe. Then he brought out his penis and hit her again. This was lighter. She smarted but didn't hurt. He shoved her down on the floor and pushed her tied hands up over her head. Her ankles were still tied. He raised her legs up on his shoulders and positioned his large gleaming penis into her opening and rammed into her. her thighs hurt, her ankles hurt and she was not in a comfortable position. He slammed hard into her again and her naked large breasts jiggled up and down. He rode her hard till he climaxed and ejected his cum into her vagina. As he climaxed he slapped her side of her breast again and kept pumping into her till he was spent.

When he was finished, he withdrew. She saw he was still hard. He sat on the floor and made her sit on his loose but still erect penis. He filled her completely. Now you move, grind and rotate your hips on me. Enjoy yourself. She put her tied hands behind is neck and settled her tied legs behind him and began to grind. He slapped her again, same place. He pinched her nipple and she immediately felt a tug between her legs. It was painful and erotic, he knew what he was doing. She was wet and she could feel him growing erect and hard inside her. She kept grinding massaging her clitoris and her insides with his big manhood. He was really big and hard and she climaxed just as he did. He pumped up into her. They both were very wet both their juices. He slid out of her, cleaned himself on her clothes and dressed. He threw some money out for her. I'll ask for you again. And she thought, I'll never come for you again.