The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
695 Followers

We kissed again, and I said, "We can talk about it tonight, I'm looking forward to seeing you at six."

By nine I'd finished editing Jo's pictures, they were outstanding; she oozed sex, her pictures would sell lots of lingerie.

I emailed Mr Wang, explaining that tomorrow morning he would have the rest of the mature model lingerie pictures.

I had also been looking at other lingerie websites, some were offering some very sexy lingerie, open cup breasts, crotchless lingerie and much more, I then suggested in my email to Mr Wang it may be an idea to offer Boudoir Lingerie, very sexy and erotic lingerie for bedroom only. I didn't know what his reaction would be, but I felt it was an interesting thought.

Between my email and my messages, I had eight responses to the supermarket adverts, three of them would definitely be models going by the pictures they had sent. I replied to them all explaining that I was waiting for the next season's garments being delivered but, in the meantime, if they could contact me to make an appointment for an interview.

I had made myself some lunch when I got a reply from Mr Wang, it read, "Dear Barry, thank you for the excellent pictures I'm so impressed with them, Charlie had told me you were an excellent photographer and brought life into your pictures. Tomorrow is when I will see the last pictures from you. I have compared them with Charlie picture's yours are far superior. The model in the pictures please keep her on a retainer, I would like to keep her as the mature model."

"Regarding your question on Boudoir Lingerie, we sell a lot to the Australian market and the Middle East market. I have dispatched a box containing samples which you'll have within two days. How cosmopolitan is your city? Can you get busty models from different ethnic groups? If so, then I'd like you to be my photographer as I find it so difficult to get quality pictures from these areas. I will be in the UK within the next month, when I know the exact date, I will let you know as I'd like a meeting with you. I have also sent you another retainer, we will discuss your commission at our meeting. We are also expanding our range of ladies' fashion clothes; my personal assistant will advise you of this soon as we plan a release for the Summer Season. Kind regards Jīn Wang."

I had taken several pictures of Pakistani and Bangladesh families, but I had never come across a female model from these communities I would have to ask around.

I did four passport pictures in the afternoon, then I got a message from Jo, "Hi Barry, how's your day going? I have felt good all day. Kay was still in bed when I got home, she doesn't know that I was out all night. I told her I'd been modelling for you and I showed her the gorgeous lingerie you gave me; the quality impressed her."

"She surprised me when she asked if she could become a part-time model? I told her she had the looks and figure to do it but she should contact you and ask you for your opinion. I think if she did this, and you took the time to talk to her about it, then she'd make an excellent model, this way you could then give her some of that lovely lingerie you don't need. What do you think Barry, will I give her your number and she can contact you directly? Could you send me some of last night's pictures and I'll send Kay some, then she'll see how good a photographer you are. Lots of kisses, Jo xx."

I then sent ten of the sexiest pictures of Jo from last night and wrote as I thought of Jo's massive meaty breasts, "Jo, that's probably the best way to do it with Kay, I'm sure she'll make it as a model but if she feels she's doing it herself, that'll be part of her growing up. Give her my number and I'll organise a meeting with her. Do you want me to relax you before we do the lingerie shoot tonight, it certainly relaxed you last night, and the pictures were incredible? Lots of kisses Barry xx."

Ten minutes later Jo replied, "Barry, thank you so much, I've sent my pictures to Kay, she'll know now how good a photographer you are, I've given her your mobile number. She will be in touch soon. I can't get your monster cock out of my head; I get so wet when I think about it. I'll be with you at six but I can't stay the night as two of the girls from Kay's year are coming over to study with her tonight. Yes, I want you before we start the shoot. Do you have any KY jelly so we can do some different things tonight? We have Coconut Oil in the Clinic which is a great lube too, I'll bring some with me, kisses Jo xx."

I had arranged all the lingerie that Jo would model tonight, there were several quarter cup bras that her massive breasts would spill out of, I was looking forward to tonight with her, knowing she had suggested the lube told me she wanted anal tonight.

My phone beeped I had a message from Kay which read, "Hi Barry, I would like to introduce myself to you, I believe my mum, Jo, has done some modelling work for you, she has shown me some of the incredible photographs you've taken of her, I can't believe how beautiful and sexy you have made her look. I'm a twenty-year-old student, I've no experience of modelling but I'm like mum, I have a curvy body. I write to ask if we could arrange a meeting as I would like your opinion on how I should proceed, I must tell you I could only do this on a part-time basis. Kind regards Kay."

I thought for a moment and replied, "Kay, I'm happy that you have contacted me, I had done some photographic work for your mum before, I needed a mature model and contacted her knowing that she had a lot of potential. The lingerie shoot I did with her produced many excellent pictures. At the moment I'm only doing lingerie shoots, if you're interested in this then please contact me, I would need some selfies to give me an idea of your curves and face, are you of a similar height to your mum? Kind regards Barry."

Kay replied so quickly, she had attached several very sexy pictures; she was a beautiful, voluptuous young woman, slim but like her mum she had massive breasts, she had the potential to be an excellent model; I doubted she would be as good in bed as her mum, time would tell.

She wrote, "Barry, many thanks for your kind response, I am the same height as mum. She beats me in cup size, though my breasts are pert and firm. I would be interested in lingerie modelling and would be interested in a meeting with you soon, is tomorrow morning at eleven suitable for you? Kind regards, Kay."

I replied, "Kay, you have the body to be a lingerie model. Having your photographs taken in the perfect lighting in my studio would bring out the best of your body. Can I let you know in the morning if eleven is good for me? Today I took some Boudoir Lingerie pictures, these are very erotic and sensual lingerie. Would you be interested in modelling them for me? Your mum doesn't know about this yet, I'm sure she'd be an excellent Boudoir Lingerie model, please keep this between ourselves at the moment. I'll let you know around nine if eleven is suitable. Kind regards, Barry."

A minute later, her reply read, "Barry, I'm very discreet, anything we talk about is between ourselves and no one else. I would be very interested in the Boudoir Lingerie modelling. I look forward to hearing from you at nine and hopefully see you at eleven. I won't tell mum about our messages, once we get things sorted out, then I'll tell her I'm going to model for you, I'm not the little angel she thinks I am. Kind regards, Kay."

To be continued

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

jd8406
jd8406
695 Followers
12