The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 03

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Photographer Needs Mature Lingerie Models.
7.2k words
4.76
26.4k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
744 Followers

These are mature women/young man stories with big tits and a big dick. Everyone is 18 or over.

I had a glass of wine when I got home, ten minutes later my phone beeped, I wondered who it would be, it was Jo, she wrote, "Barry, my plan for tonight didn't happen, I was hoping I could have been with you all night, hopefully it will happen soon. Fatma is interested in modelling for you, she thinks you are gorgeous, I'm so happy you gave her your card, she'll be in touch with you soon. I can be with you at two tomorrow afternoon for the Boudoir Lingerie modelling, I have over hours so I'll take some of them tomorrow, is two good for you? Thinking about you, love Jo xx."

I replied telling Jo two was good for me, I knew Jo would look fantastic in the Boudoir Lingerie and so would Fatma, my phone beeped again, it was from Ava, it read, "Barry, thank you so much for today, I had a wonderful day, you're a very talented young man, tonight I was at my machine, I was thinking about the head and face burka, I've made you six in different colours which will blend with most of the lingerie. If you want these burkas, then I can bring them to your house at eight tomorrow morning on my way to the kindergarten?

"Please let me know when the Spring collection arrives, I get wet every time I think of your magnificent cock, I'm still tingling, I loved doggy style with you as you go so deep. Regards Ava."

I thought what a brilliant idea, this could set off the Boudoir Lingerie. I replied thanking Ava for thinking of this and I would pay her for the burkas. I also told her we'd do it doggy style before the next shoot, so she'd be so relaxed when we did the shoot. Ava replied saying she'd be there at eight and a glass of wine and doggy style would relax her completely.

It was now ten to eleven; I set my phone alarm for seven-forty-five so I'd be there for Ava; I went and poured myself my last glass of wine for the day, my phone beeped, I was a little excited; I had a message from Di.

"Hi Barry, I'm having a glass of wine before I go to bed, I wanted to say thank you for that lovely bottle of Champagne, it was the highlight of my birthday and now I've all the peace of having the house to myself. I love your website, some of your pictures are incredible, I should get you to take some pictures of me. I also see that you're looking for mature models for Boudoir Lingerie, I could do that easily but I couldn't have my face seen. If you want a chat, then call me on WhatsApp. If I don't hear from you tonight, I'll be in touch so we can have a chat. Thanks again for the Champagne, Di."

I replied immediately, "Great to hear from you Di, I'm still up too and having a glass of wine. You have the body to be a lingerie model, why don't I give you a cam call on WhatsApp then we can see each other as we chat? Cheers Barry."

Twenty seconds later my phone rang, I was now having a cam chat with Di, Di looked stunning in a baby doll negligee, her massive breasts were swinging as she angled herself to the lens of her phone camera, the way she was moving and the poses she was getting into told me she'd done this before, I thought I should ask Suzy about negligees as the one Di was wearing was definitely Boudoir Lingerie and said, "What a nice surprise Di, you look stunning in your negligee, I can't be on long as I've a meeting at eight tomorrow morning, I'm happy that you made contact with me."

As I said this Di gave a suggestive push of her massive breasts towards her phone lens, her nipples were rock hard, Di said, "I was so happy when you gave me the bottle of Champagne then as we were leaving you gave me your business card, I thought what a lovely young man. Barry, would you do something for me as I put this negligee on specially for you, would you take off your polo shirt as I'd love to see your firm body, if you do that, I'll show you more of mine? I hope you like my voluptuous body and seeing it gives you some pleasure?"

I knew where this was going, Di wanted online sex with me, that wasn't for me as I wanted to pump my spunk deep inside her cunt, her negligee was crotch less, twice I'd seen her smooth and swollen vulva, her thick cunt flaps were glistening, she was wet.

As I took off my polo shirt, I tightened my chest muscles and said, "Di, your body is so pleasing to the eye, I love your big milkers, are they FF cup?"

Di fondled her massive left breast, her thumb and index finger squeezing her hard nipple, she said, "Bigger than that, if I wear a FF bra, my tits will spill out of the bra."

I laughed and said, "I need you to model for me in a lingerie shoot, tits spilling out of bras sells lingerie, when can you come to my studio?"

Di thought for a moment and said, "I can come anytime time for a little fun, but you would only wear your boxer shorts as I have a fantasy about being with a younger man with a firm body like yours. I can't let you take pictures of my face as that would be too risky for me, you can photograph the rest of my body."

"Di, can you come to my studio at nine tomorrow morning? I'll do a Boudoir Lingerie shoot with you. I have a head and face burka you can wear so your face won't be seen. Di, I take it you're Italian, your dark skin makes you look like a Muslim woman, would you be happy to model for me with your face covered?"

"Barry, my mother was Italian, my father was Turkish, they brought me up a Muslim. We lived in Istanbul, my parents divorced when I was sixteen. My mother's father had an Italian restaurant in Manchester, we moved to Manchester and that's where I met Peter. I was in Istanbul three months ago for my father's sixty-fifth birthday, I have a full silk burka I can wear to give some authenticity to me being a Muslim, it's tight for a burka and makes my breasts stand out?"

I replied, "That would be good Di, can you come tomorrow morning at nine to my studio? Have you ever been with a younger man?"

Di smiled, she was still fondling her breast and said, "I'll be there at nine, I've never been with a younger man, Peter is the only man I've had but because of desperation, I've had online sex with a couple of younger guys, my marriage is a sham, I was a trophy wife, a beautiful, voluptuous woman. Peter was a customer in my father's restaurant, I was working as a waitress, he asked me out, one thing led to another, he bought me beautiful clothes and took me to expensive hotels, he's a selfish lover, he only thinks of himself, he adores my tits, if he sees and plays with them he cums."

"We had a huge wedding, he's a wealthy man, his business has grown financially. I'm secure, but there's a lot of things I don't have. In the years we've been together, he's never once given me an orgasm, we've not had sex for over four years. A big question, do you like my body?"

The bulge in boxers was massive, Di looked so sexy, I stood up and said, "Di, I like you as a person there's a kindness about you and an unselfish interest in others which I don't think Peter or Paul have in their makeup, your beautiful body arouses and excites me, I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow morning. Can I ask you one question before I go, do I make you wet?"

In the most sensual way imaginable Di moved her right hand to her gorgeous cunt she spread her thick pink flaps and slid three fingers inside her wet cunt as her thumb worked her huge clit, Di said, "Barry, over four years ago when Peter and I were a little active, I mean once every two months, I had to go to the doctor because of my vaginal dryness, you made me wet in the restaurant tonight and again here tonight, I'm so looking forward to tomorrow morning, you have Peter and Paul summed up to perfection."

As Di finished her sentence, I pulled down my boxers, my massive cock sprung out, it looked so powerful, I said, "Di, I'm so happy I make you wet, you make me so hard, do you like my Prince?"

I heard Di gasp, she said, "You are so big, I can't believe the size of your Prince, you'll need to make me so wet before you go inside me, I wish you were with me now Barry, see you tomorrow and thank you for giving me a wonderful birthday."

I fell asleep thinking tomorrow is going to be a busy day, Di in the morning, I was looking forward to having her, a sexually frustrated mature woman whose body oozed sexual pleasure who I believed had never experienced love from her husband, I was sure if I gave her love she'd give me so much more in return.

Then Jo at two in the afternoon, I'd remind her to bring the lube as she was now ready to be ass fucked. Kay had looked so good tonight, I was sure that she was attracted to me, I wouldn't rush things with her though I was sure she'd get so aroused modelling the Boudoir Lingerie, all of them would look fantastic in the cup less and crotch less Teddy's.

I woke at seven, showered and shaved then started on my breakfast, I had a message from Kay, it read, "Dear Barry, what a surprise seeing you, mum and Fatma in the Taj, you made Di's birthday, when Peter and Paul left, she was so relaxed and in the taxi home she said she'd had a great birthday. Mum is so excited about the Boudoir shoot this afternoon, I write to ask what's a good time for me to come this evening? Will you be finished with mum by seven? If that's good, then I'll tell mum I'm seeing Paul tonight. Let me know if that's good and I'll see you at seven. Kay."

I replied saying that seven would be great, I also explained that the Boudoir Lingerie modelling was bordering on the erotic and she'd have to do some very suggestive poses. I smiled when I read her reply, "Barry, I get very horny when I pose seductively, let it be our secret, don't tell mum, Kay x."

Ava arrived at eight, in her working clothes she looked gorgeous, she had quite a large plastic bag, she said, "Barry, along with the six face burkas I've also given you three full burkas, I've washed and ironed them so you can use them if the colour suits the model."

We kissed so lovingly, Ava was going to get a bonus when we did the Spring collection. I told her I'd let her know as soon as the Spring collection lingerie arrived. I sent Jo a message asking her to remember the lube. I then set everything out for Di's shoot, I was so looking forward to this shoot; I wondered should I give Di a long passionate kiss when she arrived; I decided that was the way to go, it would relax her, and I doubted if Peter gave her much affection.

Di arrived at nine, she looked stunning; she was carrying an overnight bag which I took from her and carried into the studio. I took her in my arms, our mouths met and opened spontaneously, our tongues dancing in the other's mouth, the kiss was full of passion; I fondled her massive meaty breasts, her nipples were rock hard.

I knew she was ready for me, her hand was caressing my stiff cock, I said, "Di, I would like to make love to you, it will relax you before we start the shoot, will you help me make my bed after we've used it as we'll need it for the Boudoir pictures?"

Di smiled and said, "Barry, I fell asleep thinking about you, I woke up thinking about you, let's do what you suggest, I'm so nervous, please excuse me if I cum a lot, I've never felt so aroused in my life."

I was only wearing my boxers; I took Di into my bedroom; she was naked in seconds; I spread a large bath towel on top of the bed. Di said, "Barry, sit on the edge of the bed, I'll kneel in front of you and get you so hard, it's so big, Peter's cock is four and a half inches long, the middle finger of your hand is the same length, it's maybe a little thicker but not much, let me take the pre-cum away from your slit. Barry, there's a two and a half-inch gap between the tip of my thumb and the tip of my middle finger, you have an adorable big thick cock."

Di's tongue removed the pre-cum so gently, then her tongue was running up and down the length of my shaft, her total concentration was on giving me pleasure, she took the bulbous head of my cock into her mouth and bit by bit she was taking more; she now had two-thirds of my cock in her mouth, relaxing her throat muscles allowed my cock to enter her throat; I felt the head of my cock hitting the soft walls of her throat, then I felt the warmth of her lips around the base of my cock, Di was deep throating me and she was so good at it.

Di's naked body was gorgeous, as a model she would be fantastic, I said, "Di, if we have a relationship, and I would love to have one with you, I want it to be a two-way street, please lie on top of the towel so we can kiss and cuddle and explore each other's bodies, your body is beautiful, just looking at it makes me stiff."

Di kissed me lovingly then lay on top of the towel, we kissed and cuddled for several minutes; I sucked on Di's massive hard left nipple; she was purring with pleasure, I soon realised that she loved having her big milkers sucked and played with. Di was doing her bit as she fondled my heavy balls, I wasn't rushing anything, the slower I went the more pleasure I was giving Di, as I sucked her hard nipple my hand went south over her flat stomach and as my fingertips approached her vulva, Di spread her thighs giving me easy access to her honey pot. My middle finger felt her huge hooded clit, I slid my finger inside her throbbing cunt, she was wet, I used some of her cunt juice to lube her clit, I teased her clit for a couple of minutes then said, "Di, I want you to lie back and enjoy what I'm going to do to you, I'll make you cum so you are nice and wet for me, but I want you to tell me if you want me to take you or do you want to take me? I'm going to give you such an orgasm now, please lie back and enjoy."

I went down on Di's gorgeous cunt and spread her thick cunt flaps open, she was so wet; I started nibbling close to her hard clit, I would stay away from that until later then she'd enjoy what I was doing to her. I nibbled up and down her left flap, then her right flap; I was finger fucking her cunt with three fingers; I felt her twitch twice with micro-orgasms. Her cunt juice tasted delicious, Di was now pushing her cunt against my mouth, she was loving what I was doing to her.

I teased her huge clit with my tongue then wrapped my lips around it, it was like a small cock in my mouth and as I started sucking on it, Di cried out, "Barry, that's so good, you're the first man to give me oral, please don't stop, it's so good, you're going to make me cum."

I continued sucking her clit and loved how her face was glowing with a look of pure pleasure on her face, I felt sure Di had never experienced oral before. A minute later Di had a body-shaking orgasm, her whole body was trembling, I kept on sucking, Di needed this, my mouth was full of her delicious cum, there was so much cum I had to swallow some, I knew from Di's body motions she'd never experienced this before.

As she calmed down I came off her, we looked each other in the eye, Di said, "What a beautiful loving thing you've done to me, I've never experienced this before in my life, Barry, you're a dream."

I couldn't say anything as my mouth was full of Di's creamy spunk, I stuck my tongue out, there was a huge blob of Di's cum on it, our lips met and we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, Di had transferred and swallowed a lot of her cum, as I had done, I said, "Di, you're cum is delicious."

"It's the first time I've tasted it, it's sweeter than what I thought it would be, thank you for doing that for me, you gave me a marvellous orgasm."

I slipped two fingers deep inside Di's dripping pussy, I said suggestively, "Di, your gorgeous cunt is so wet and so tight. Are you ready for my cock now?"

"Barry, I've only had sex in the missionary position that's the way Peter always did it, he'd play with my tits, I'd suck his cock then he'd get on top of me, it was always the same routine, for our first time will you take me in the missionary position?"

"Of course I will, lie back again Di and enjoy."

I climbed on top of her, her legs were spread wide, I positioned my bulbous head in the middle of her pussy and gently pushed it inside her, I was amazed how wet she was, she'd taken my full length easily with the first push, as I got a rhythm going, Di had now folded her legs and they were under my chest, Di was breathing a lot heavier now, both our hips were moving in unison, Di said, "Barry, this is so good, you're so big I feel stretched but it feels so comfortable, can you feel the head of your cock hit my cervix? The thick shaft of your cock is stimulating my clit as you ride me, what a ride you're giving me, keep going. I'm sure I'm going to have multiple orgasms."

For the next twenty minutes I pounded her gorgeous cunt, she was tightening her strong cunt muscles at the right time, if I was giving her a good ride, she was giving me a great ride. As I rode her my left hand was fondling her massive breasts and the fingers of my right hand were caressing her huge clit. Di had twitched several times, then from nowhere we both climaxed within seconds of each other, Di cried out, "What a feeling to feel you pump your cum against my cervix, I've never felt that before, I'm glad we've done this as I feel so relaxed now, Barry, you make me feel so happy."

I was glad we'd done it too as Di was now glowing all over; we showered then started the shoot, Di posed in her silk full burka, I'd given her a quarter cup bra which pushed her tits up amazingly, the pictures I took of her in the silk burka were excellent.

Then we used Ava's head burka to do the shoot, Di was a natural model, she was so relaxed, she'd pose and I would take the pictures. Di was flirting a lot with me, we chatted about a lot of things; it was one of the most relaxed shoots I'd ever done and the quality of the pictures was incredible.

She spoke of Peter, she'd no respect for him, Peter saw Di as a trophy wife, she had a presence about her; they ate out a lot; she felt she was being paraded beside him to boost his ego; she told me that Paul was so similar to his father; I thought that too; I was sure that Paul was only into vanilla sex like his father.

We finished the shoot, and I asked Di if she'd model the Spring Collection for me, she kissed me then said, "Barry, I'll do anything for you, I would like to visit you often?"

I then told her I'd see her as often as I could, but she couldn't have me exclusively. She accepted this and said, "Barry, I get lonely at night, I enjoyed our cam chat last night, can we keep in touch through that?"

I agreed, then I gave her one hundred and fifty pounds for the shoot, she wouldn't accept it and her parting words were, "You can pay me with your cock."

I edited Di's pictures and sent them to Suzy; I told her I'd have another two shoots by tonight and asked if they did a negligee selection? I made my lunch and thought about how good Jo would look in the Boudoir Lingerie.

Suzy replied, "Dear Barry, what wonderful pictures, great the different colours of burka and they match the lingerie. Yes, we do negligees, I will send you some samples, we only do a summer and winter collection but we also have Boudoir negligees, we have a new collection of that once a year. I will send that to you as well. Do you have a busty model in her sixties? If you have, please do a shoot and send her pictures for the Spring collection and the Boudoir Lingerie collection. Thank you again for your great work. Kind regards Suzy."

Jo arrived at two, I had changed the towel on top of the bed, Jo went straight into the bedroom and stripped, I saw a butt plug sticking out of her butt, she smiled and said, "Fatma is going to either call you or message you later this afternoon, this is one of her butt plugs she lent me, Fatma is into anal, I'm going to get one as it felt so good as I walked here with-it in. Let me make you hard, then you can relax me."

Jo went down on me, just looking at her naked body makes me hard, I fingered Jo's pussy as she gobbled me, the way she was massaging my heavy balls was a real turn on, she said, "Barry, you're nice and hard now, how do you want to ass fuck me, doggy style or reverse cowgirl?"

jd8406
jd8406
744 Followers
12