The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and said, "Any way you want Jo, I can go deeper with doggy style?"

Jo kissed me and said, "Let's do it doggy style."

Jo lubed my cock then got on all fours with her butt at the bottom of the bed, I went behind her, placed the bulbous head of my cock on her butt ring and pushed ever so gently, she was so well lubed my full length easily slid deep inside her tight ass. Jo said, "Barry, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, it feels incredible, darling get a rhythm going and give me a good fucking, I need it so much."

Ten minutes later Jo had her third vaginal orgasm, every orgasm she had was a body-shaking one, as she shook, I continued to pound her ass and she loved it. I pulled out and Jo collapsed on top of the towel still trembling, as I lay beside her and took her in my arms, I said, "Did you enjoy that? Those were three powerful orgasms you had."

Jo kissed me so lovingly and said, "I love your monster cock Barry, at work I think of it and get wet, I love it in my mouth, I adore it in my pussy and it feels so good when it's deep inside my ass."

We kissed again, then Jo said, "I'd better use the bidet as my cum will run down my legs when you take the photos."

I showed Jo the Boudoir Lingerie; she told me it looked so hot. She liked the different colours of the burka head and face, then I showed her Di's silk burka, I gave her a quarter cup bra to wear under the silk burka. Her massive breasts looked gorgeous under the silk burka, Jo was glowing and she was so relaxed, I had fucked Ava, Di and now Jo before the shoot and all three of them were now so relaxed while they modelled.

The shoot just flowed, Jo looked so sexy in every garment she wore, the shoot finished at four-thirty, Jo took me in her arms and said, "Barry, I'd love it if you took me into the kitchen and bent me over the kitchen table and fuck my hungry pussy doggy style?"

Jo left at a quarter past five, I had a quick shower and changed the towel on the bed wondering if I'd fuck Kay on the same bed as I'd fucked her mum on a few hours before? I made myself something to eat, then started editing Jo's pictures, the quality of Jo and Di's pictures was incredible, they all looked so natural and the pictures didn't need as much editing.

My phone beeped. It was Kay, she wrote, "Mum's home, do you want me to come now? Mum says the Boudoir Lingerie is very sexy, I'm looking forward to the shoot, Kay x."

I replied, "Kay, can you make it at six as I'm still editing Jo's pictures, looking forward to seeing you, Barry x."

Kay replied with a thumbs up smiley. I continued with the editing, my phone beeped again, I had a message from Fatma, "Dear Barry, I enjoyed meeting you so much, what a lovely evening we had and thanks for giving me your card. Yes, I'd love to do some modelling for you, I've just spoken with Jo who's told me that the Boudoir Lingerie is very erotic, she's also told me about your colour matching burka head and face masks, that sounds a good idea. I have a very sexy silk pink full burka that I could wear for my initial picture, I'll bring it with me. Is tomorrow at twelve-thirty good for you as I finish at twelve o'clock tomorrow? Look forward to hearing from you. Regards Fatma."

I replied saying twelve thirty would be good. I finished Jo's editing and sent them off to Suzy. My doorbell rang, I knew it would be Kay, I opened the door, she looked gorgeous I took her in my arms and gave her a hug and said, "Hi Kay, you're looking gorgeous, is that a new perfume you're wearing, it's a lovely smell."

Kay was pulling me closer to her, I felt the weight of her massive breasts on my chest, she said, "It is, I love the smell too, it's not overpowering, Barry I'm nervous today though I'm excited to be modelling the Boudoir Lingerie."

"Kay, you must be relaxed as I can take better pictures when you're in a relaxed mood, would you like a glass of wine that might help?"

Kay smiled and said, "Barry, you're so thoughtful, I'd love a glass of wine."

I went into the kitchen and got two glasses of wine, Kay had gone into the studio and was looking at the Boudoir Lingerie, Kay smiled as she took the wine and said, "I love the cup less and crotch less Teddy, I'll need two glasses before I could model that."

I laughed and said, "If that's what it takes, then we'll do it, your beautiful big breasts will make that come alive, are you wearing the quarter cup bra? I loved how you looked at the Taj with it on."

"Barry, I'm wearing it now, it's my favourite bra. It's so comfortable."

"That's great. I've got more coming, so I'll keep some for you. I was thinking if you keep the bra on and put on the silk full burka as the Boudoir Lingerie is aimed at the Muslim market, wear one of the coloured burka head and face masks when we do the shoot then I'll be able to take more erotic poses."

Kay stripped completely but kept her bra on, as she took off her G-string she said, "I'd better take these off as my pussy gets so wet when I pose."

As she put on the silk burka, I said, "There's nothing wrong with a wet pussy, the wetter you are, the more relaxed you are."

Kay's massive breasts looked gorgeous in the silk burka, I took several excellent pictures, her glass was empty and I topped it up, she thanked me and said, "Do you want me to pose in the Teddy now?"

"Kay, we'll do it, don't be scared, you must pose with your body, make sure the hold-up stockings match the Teddy and the head and face burka, I'll make sure everything's good."

Kay looked so sexual in the harness Teddy, I said, "Kay, you look so good, push your big milkers out, squeeze your nipples and make them harder, you're making your nipples so suckable, do you like your nipples sucked?"

"That doesn't happen very often, they get felt but hardly ever sucked, which is a pity as my nipples are so sensitive."

"Kay, is your pussy wet?"

"Barry, it's always wet, why do you ask?"

"Kay, do you trust me?"

"Yes, I feel very comfortable around you Barry, what do you want me to do?"

"Nothing, I'll do it, when you squeezed your nipples you gave them a dry look, I'm going to give them a moist look now, trust me Kay this will work, when I walk over to you spread your legs."

I went over to Kay, she'd spread her legs giving me unrestricted access to her gorgeous cunt, I spread her cunt flaps open, out popped a huge hooded clit, it was the same size as her mum's, I slipped two fingers deep inside her wet cunt, Kay gasped, I said, "Kay, you're so wet and you've a lovely tight cunt, let me make it a little wetter for you, if you feel uncomfortable then let me know."

I was gently finger fucking her with two fingers as my thumb was stimulating her big hard clit, Kay was pushing her pussy hard against my fingers, I whispered, "Kay, do you like my fingers deep inside you? I can give you another finger? Would you like me to make you cum?"

"Barry, that feels so good, I'd love another finger, I'd love you to make me cum, I'm so close to this now, the deeper your fingers are inside me, the better it is, please make me cum."

I took Kay in my arms, we tongue kissed lovingly for the first time, we kissed for a couple of minutes, I said, "Kay, take off the Teddy and the hold ups, let's do this properly, we'll go the bedroom and do this in comfort."

Kay had the Teddy and hold ups off in seconds, I led her to the bedroom, I put a large towel on top of the bed, I said, "Kay, you look so beautiful, I'd better get naked too, looking at you makes my cock so stiff, I pulled off my boxers, my monster cock was standing to attention, Kay gasped when she saw it and said, "Barry, it's so big, I've never seen one as big and as thick, may I touch him?"

I nodded then Kay said, "OK, please sit on the edge of the bed, your balls are heavy, let me massage them for you."

I sat in the same position as I'd sat when Di went down on me, Kay looked at me, and said, "Barry, I don't know how much of your cock I'll be able to take, you're so big, Paul's cock is so small I can easily take him in my mouth, I'll do my best for you."

"What size is Paul's cock?"

"I've never measured it, it's probably around four and a half inches, but definitely not over five inches."

Kay now had my bulbous head in her mouth, she was slowly taking more into her mouth; I thought of how her mum could deep throat me; I wondered what it would be like having Jo and Kay in a threesome with me?

Kay now had two-thirds of my cock in her mouth, she came off me and said, "Barry, you are so big, I'm struggling to get any more in, I'll Google it then I'll be able to give you a perfect blow job."

I had lifted Kay up and sat her on my knee, we kissed lovingly as I fondled her massive breasts, I said, "Kay, you must relax and angle your throat, next time I'll show you how to do it but now I want you to lie on top of the towel with your legs spread as I want to make you nice and wet."

Kay had an apprehensive look on her face however, she laid on top of the towel and spread her legs, to console her I said, "Kay, you've a beautiful body, I want you to lie back and enjoy what I'm going to do to you, if you're not comfortable with what I'm doing tell me and I'll stop immediately. I'll start now, you've a gorgeous cunt, you're so wet, do you like when I slide my fingers deep inside you?"

"Barry, you're so gentle with me, I love when you finger my cunt, earlier when your thumb stimulated my clit as you finger fucked me, you gave me so much pleasure, please don't stop you're going to make me cum."

Kay couldn't believe it when I went down on her, I spread her cunt flaps open out popped an enormous hooded clit, seeing it so close she was so like her mum, she gasped when I teased it with my tongue then nibbled up and down her left cunt flap.

I then nibbled on her right flap as two of my fingers finger fucked her so gently. Kay said, "Barry, you're the first person to go down on my pussy, I've had a couple of small orgasms but there's a big one close, will you teach me about sex as Paul is not adventurous and does nothing exciting?"

I didn't reply as I was now sucking her huge clit, but I nodded my head in agreement. Kay was now riding my mouth, I knew she was close, then as I felt her warm creamy spunk in my mouth she cried out, "I'm fucking cumming, this is incredible, I never imagined this could be so good."

Kay's orgasm was gigantic, her whole body was shaking, there was so much cum in my mouth I had to swallow some, but I still had a mouthful of her delicious cum. Kay was looking at me, she was glowing, she said, "Barry, you're the first man to give me an orgasm, what a wonderful experience, thank you."

I didn't reply, just stuck my tongue out showing her the enormous blob of her cum that was on my tongue; she pulled me close, we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, Kay's cum tasted so similar to her mum's, I was glad I'd sent that message to Jo asking her to model for me, my life was changing.

We had both swallowed a lot of Kay's cum, Kay surprised me when she said, "Barry, thank you for doing that, it was lovely, I would love it if you made love to me, I've only done it in the missionary position and I'd like to try it another way, what would you suggest?"

"Kay, you look so beautiful, I want to look at you as we do it, the best way to do this is you go on top in the cowgirl position, it also allows you to control things, do things slowly to begin with, once you know you can take my cock then we can do exciting things, just looking at your beautiful body makes me hard."

Kay then squatted over me, I told her to rub the head of my cock up and down just inside her cunt flaps to lube the head of my cock and before she pushed down on it to tease her hard clit with it.

Before she pushed down Kay leaned down and kissed me so affectionately, she said, "Barry, thank you for being so caring with me, if there's anything that I can do better for you then let me know, I'm so excited knowing that I'm going to have your monster cock inside me."

Kay then pushed down, she was so wet she took my full length easily, I felt the warmth of her hot cunt then the head of my cock hitting her cervix, Kay gasped then raised herself to the head of my cock then pushed down again, soon she had a great tempo going, her mum's cunt muscles were stronger, I said, "Kay, how is it for you, do you have any discomfort?"

"Barry, it's an amazing sensation, my cunt feels stretched, but it feels so comfortable, the head of your cock is stimulating my cervix, what a feeling that is, when I arch my hips the thick shaft of your cock is stimulating my clit, I've never had sensations like this in my life before but how is it for you?"

I pulled her down and kissed her and said, "Kay, this is one you've got to practice, do you have a dildo at home?"

"Mum's got a few, she's got a huge one, but it's not as big as your cock, that's the one I prefer."

I thought wonderful, they share dildos soon they'll be sharing my cock, I said, "Kay, you're pussy is now at the base of my cock, tighten your cunt muscles around my cock, that's it, now raise yourself up to the head of my cock, now tighten your cunt muscles again, beautiful now at head and base tighten your cunt muscles as you ride me, use your mum's dildo at home and in no time at all your cunt muscles will be so strong."

Kay soon had it down to a fine art, it felt so good, she said, "Barry, thank you for telling me how to do this, it feels great for me and makes me feel I'm doing something for you."

Kay's body had twitched several times, then she had a body-shaking orgasm, I took over and started pounding her pussy from below; it took her over two minutes to compose herself. She collapsed on top of me, we kissed lovingly Kay said, "Barry, god knows how many orgasms I've had but it's been a lot, you've given me the best sex I've ever had, how can I see you regularly?"

"Kay, we've still the shoot to do, you can't have me exclusively but I'm here for you whenever you need good stress free sex, I want you and your mum to model for me and we'll be doing a lot more shoots soon, are you ok with this?"

She didn't answer immediately, she kissed me with so much feeling then said, "Will it be possible for us to spend the night together occasionally?"

"Kay, I'd love that, but how will we get away with it?"

Kay smiled and said, "It'll be difficult, I'll tell mum I'm staying with Paul though that could be a problem as I don't want to see him again, Barry, you've shown me love, Paul used me for his own personal gratification the same way as his father treats his mother, I haven't heard a word from Paul and that's not good."

I kissed Kay as I fondled her massive breasts and said, "Kay, I noticed at the Taj that Paul didn't give you a goodbye kiss and his father didn't give Di one too, that told me a lot. Please be honest with your mum, as she'll be honest with you."

"It's mum's birthday on Sunday, I'm going to use my modelling money to take her out for dinner."

"Kay, thanks for telling me this, let's plan something special for her but now let's get the shoot finished."

It was amazing, Kay was so relaxed, the pictures were amazing; she was so natural and sexy. Half way through the shoot I said, "These pictures are excellent, you're so relaxed, from now before every shoot we're going to make love."

Kay laughed and said, "After the shoot, can we do it again as a reward?"

"Of course, and I'm looking forward to that, I'm going to take you doggy style over the kitchen table."

That's exactly what we did, Kay had three orgasms, and I had one. Kay left at ten to ten, she was glowing, her parting words were, "I'll use mum's dildo to strengthen my pussy muscles, Barry, this has been the best night of my life, I feel as though my feet are on solid ground now."

I edited Kay's pictures, all three of my models today had given me fantastic pictures. It was ten to eleven when Di came on cam chat on WhatsApp, she looked so sexy in tonight's negligee; as we chatted, I asked if she'd any word from Peter? She'd heard nothing, and she didn't care. She said that I looked tired; I told her I'd had a heavy day.

I then said, "Di, I need a sixty odd year old dark-skinned busty woman for the Boudoir Lingerie collection. Do you know anyone that could help me?"

"Do you want someone as busty as me? Her body is stunning for age, I can guarantee that she'll give you very sexy pictures, are you interested?"

"Di, this sounds great, when can I meet her?"

"Are you free tomorrow night?"

"Yes, I can be free."

"Great, I'll pick you up at seven, I'm taking you for dinner and you'll eat the best Italian food you've ever tasted and I'm staying over with you tomorrow night and I want fucked senseless, I'll introduce you to my mum Gina who will model for you and I'm sure she'll want your cock too."

To be Continued.

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12