The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 04

Story Info
Young well endowed photographer needs mature lingerie models.
5.4k words
4.72
21.3k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
768 Followers

These are mature women/young man stories with big tits and a big dick. Everyone is 18 or over.

I woke early the next morning, Suzy's package was due this morning, I could start doing the spring collection and the Boudoir Negligee collection now. I checked my mail as I expected a comment from Suzy about Kay's pictures yesterday, all my pictures from yesterday were excellent. There was nothing from Suzy but there was an email from Joy which read, "Hi Barry, this is Joy, I'm sorry about the time I've taken to get back to you but I had an unexpected change in my student accommodation. I'd like to have a meeting with you so we can discuss how to proceed with things, I've sent you a message on WhatsApp with a couple of selfies but you don't see my face, I'm available from four every afternoon. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Joy."

I messaged her back, "Joy, thanks for getting in touch, four tomorrow afternoon is good for me. I'm doing Boudoir Lingerie and it's aimed at the Muslim women's market; I have attached several pictures which show the first picture in a full burka, you will see the models' breasts are very prominent, looking at your bust size, you will easily provide the effect. The other pictures show the erotic lingerie you'll be modelling with a face burka on. I look forward to seeing you at four tomorrow afternoon. Kind regards, Barry."

Just after eight Suzy's package arrived, the negligees were so erotic there were also several silk collarless kimonos; I knew Jo and Kay would look great in these.

I unpacked the package and arranged all the garments. My phone rang, it was Kay, she said, "Barry, they have cancelled my lecture, I'm free until eleven-forty, can I visit you?"

It suited me perfectly, I thought of Kay's tight cunt and said, "Of course, let's do some muscle strengthening exercises."

She laughed and said, "I'll be with you in ten minutes."

I opened the door and took Kay into my arms, we kissed so lovingly, Kay said, "Barry, thank you for yesterday. I loved everything we did, will you take me doggy style again, I love it when you go deep."

I led Kay to the bedroom; she stripped so suggestively for me; she didn't need to; I was rock hard already. We lay on the top of the towel, kissing and touching, Kay went down on me, she nibbled my hard shaft as she fondled my heavy balls, then she gobbled me, it felt so good, Kay was giving it her total concentration, I could feel her relaxing her throat muscles, she was carefully adjusting the angle of her throat to the angle of my cock; I felt the softness of the walls of her throat on the head of my cock then the warmth of her lips around the base of my cock, Kay was deep throating me.

Kay's head was now bobbing as I fingered her huge clit, she came off me with a big smile on her face, I kissed her and said, "Thank you for doing that for me, I love your determination, soon I'll explain to you how to make me cum in your mouth but at the moment I just want to cum inside your gorgeous cunt. Lie down and let me make you wet."

As Kay lay down, she smiled and said, "Barry, I'd love you to teach me how to do that, it gave me a lot of pleasure doing this to you this morning."

My foreplay was the same as yesterday, sucking her hard nipples and fingering her wet pussy, while she was fondling my cock as I was doing this. Afterwards, I nibbled both of her cunt flaps and sucked her clit as I finger fucked her, Kay was much more relaxed today. I felt her twitch twice, she was loving what I was doing to her, she was now pushing her pussy against my mouth and I sensed she was getting close, Kay said, "Barry, don't stop I'm so close, I love it when you do this to me."

My index and middle fingers were so well lubed now, I pulled them out of her dripping cunt and slipped my middle finger deep inside her tight ass, Kay went crazy with this, she was now pushing her butt against my middle finger; I gave her my index finger too; I was now finger fucking her ass with two fingers as Kay had a body-shaking orgasm; it was stronger than any of the orgasms she had yesterday.

I pulled my fingers out and cuddled close to her, her whole body was trembling, she calmed down a little and I said, "Did you enjoy that, have you ever been ass fucked?"

Kay kissed me so lovingly and said, "Yes, I enjoyed it, no Paul wasn't into anal, when he went inside me he'd cum in a matter of minutes, Barry, there's no comparison between you and Paul, you're in a different league, what a sensation it gave me when you finger fucked my ass with two fingers. Usually, after a meal with Paul, as he drove me home, he'd feel my tits as I sucked him off. The only other adventurous thing he'd do was he'd cum over my tits and face, I hated doing that for him but if you wanted me to do it, I'd do it out of love for you."

I went to the bedside cabinet and got the Coconut Oil that Jo had brought, I asked Kay to get on all fours with her butt at the bottom of the bed, she did this as I lubed my monster cock, I went behind her and as I positioned the head of my cock on her butt hole I said, "Kay, I'm going to do this slowly if you have any discomfort let me know at once, what I'm going to do will give you a vaginal orgasm quickly, when you have your first orgasm I won't stop I'll keep riding you until you have your third vaginal orgasm, let me know if you have any discomfort."

Kay gasped as my monster cock slid deep inside her tight ass, the Coconut Oil worked so well, the head of my cock was now stimulating Kay's G-spot, as I got a rhythm going, I said, "How is it for you Kay? Are you comfortable with it? I can ride you harder and deeper?"

"Barry, it feels great, the sensations I'm getting are unbelievable, the head of your cock is hitting my G-spot, I'm close to cumming now, harder and deeper please, you're teaching me so much and I love everything you're doing to me."

Kay had her first orgasm, I just kept pounding her ass, the second vaginal orgasm came a couple of minutes later, it was stronger than the first. I started fingering her clit after the second orgasm, doing this made her third orgasm so much stronger.

I was pounding Kay's ass as she had her third vaginal orgasm, as she orgasmed, I used my thumb to stimulate her clit and finger fucked her pussy with three fingers, it took Kay three minutes to cool down after this. When she had stopped trembling, I pulled the fingers out of her dripping cunt and brought my fingers to her mouth, she took the three fingers into her mouth licking and sucking them clean.

I then pulled out of her ass and slipped my cock easily inside her gorgeously wet cunt, I was deep inside her and said, "Kay, you feel so tight, have you been working with the dildo?"

"Yes, I can feel I'm much stronger down there, I used the dildo but mum has Kegel balls, I had them in last night for over two hours, they felt great, Barry your cock feels so good, I love it when you go deep."

"Kay, I love it too, you've a gorgeous tight cunt now, does your mum know you were using her Kegel balls?"

"Barry, that feels so good, finger my clit as you ride me, I don't know, I didn't ask her, I just took them used them and cleaned them and put them back in her drawer. She knows I use her vibrators and dildos as I had to use them every time after Paul left, if Paul contacts me, I'm going to tell him I don't want to see him again, harder and deeper please, you don't know how good this feels."

"Kay, it's great for me too, how close are you to cumming? I'd love it if we both came together, you're giving me a great ride, Kay, how would your mum feel if she knew we were having sex?"

"I'm close, Barry cum for me, pump your spunk inside me, I'm so happy I'm giving you a nice tight ride, as for mum she's open-minded, she'll be happy if I split up with Paul. I've seen a big change in mum since you came into her life, I think she could be hot for you Barry, she has a beautiful body, do you like her big tits and does she give you a hard on when she's modelling for you? She has a gorgeous cunt too; would you like to fuck my mum? I'd love to watch you do it, I'm fucking cumming, it's feels so good, fuck you're cumming too, let me feel you spurt, empty your balls inside me, please tell me you like me talking dirty to you about mum, if we did things cleverly we could have naughty threesomes together, I love it when you make me cum."

I couldn't believe what Kay had said, she'd said we'd have to do things cleverly, I'd done things cleverly and was fucking Kay and her mum, I pulled out and lay on the towel with Kay, we kissed so lovingly, I said, "Kay, what did you mean when you said we should do things cleverly?"

"Barry, you're such an attentive and caring guy I've ever met and I'm so happy to have met you, mum tells me all the time how caring you are, the next time you have a shoot with her, fondle her big tits, compliment her, she'll love that then let her feel your stiff cock. There's not a woman who'd say no to your cock, if you get the opportunity go down on her, nibble her cunt flaps and she'll be yours. It's ten past eleven, let's shower then I've got to go, if I think of anything I'll message you."

I showed Kay the negligees and Kimonos after we showered, and she asked if she could buy one for Jo's birthday. I told her I'd give her one. We kissed so passionately before she left.

My phone rang, it was Fatma, she said, "Hi Barry, it's Fatma. I can come now I've had a quiet morning."

I told her no problem and to come now. I put a fresh towel on the bed, I'd the feeling that Fatma would be an easy lay, I needed her for the Boudoir Lingerie collection, I'd do that today and bring her back for the Boudoir Negligee collection.

The doorbell rang I let Fatma in and led to the studio to let her see Charlie's poses, she was wearing a coat and four-inch heels, she was carrying an overnight bag which I thought would hold the sexy silk burka she had told me about, I said, "It's great to see you again Fatma, thank you for doing this for me, may I take your coat?"

She smiled at me and said, "That would be nice and I hope you like what I'm wearing under it."

Underneath she was wearing a tight-fitting top which showed her massive breasts to perfection, she was also wearing a mid-thigh miniskirt, her four-inch heels making her legs look so long, Fatma smiled and said, "Barry, I'm commando under my skirt, I went commando so you could check how wet I am."

"Thanks Fatma, that could come in handy, I'd like to show you some of the Boudoir Lingerie pictures I've taken for this catalogue, you'll see that some pictures are erotic. Do you feel relaxed, can I offer you a glass of Champagne, I've found the shipper, it's the same Champagne as we had in the Taj?"

Fatma smiled and said, "I'd love a glass, Jo told me you're a darling and I agree with her."

I opened up Ava's file on the computer, her pictures were very erotic and showed Fatma how to click on the pictures, as she was looking through them, I got her glass of Champagne, I didn't have any. When I gave her the Champagne, she said, "Thanks Barry, do you want me to pose first in my sexy burka and then we can do the naughty lingerie?"

"Close Fatma, I'll give you a quarter cup bra to wear under your burka, it will push your beautiful big breasts up, then we start with a cup-less and crotch-less Teddy, I'll give you matching hold up stockings and face burka, I'd like you to strip for me now."

Fatma stripped so suggestively her curves were perfect for lingerie modelling, her vulva was perfect, smooth and swollen with thick cunt flaps which were moist, I got a quarter E cup bra which fitted her perfectly, Fatma joked and said, "You are an excellent judge of bra cups, this bra feels so comfortable and is doing amazing things to my tits."

I smiled and said, "Fatma, I'm more accurate when I feel them by hand, but I didn't want to be forward."

"Barry, you can feel me anytime and anywhere you want, this Champagne is relaxing me, may I have another glass darling?"

I brought the bottle back in a wine cooler, as I set my camera up she had a half glass of Champagne, then we started, her massive breasts looked incredible, she was relaxed and looked good in the silk burka. She was following my instructions perfectly, and the pictures were getting so erotic, her breasts looked incredible, I had my burka pictures now; I asked Fatma to strip naked as I wanted to study her naked body.

Fatma's naked body was amazing, I went over and slipped two fingers deep inside her gorgeous wet cunt, I said, "You are nice and wet and tight, I love how you are gripping my fingers."

My thick long fingers were deep inside her, Fatma said, "Give me another finger Barry, I love my cunt being stretched, do you know Muslim women give excellent blow jobs and love to be ass fucked, this is because they had to keep their pussy's intact, Barry you are arousing me, make me cum I'm so close."

I took her hand and placed it on my monster stiff cock and said, "Fatma, this will stretch your gorgeous cunt, let's go to bed and I'll relax you for the rest of the shoot."

In the bedroom I stripped naked and took Fatma in my arms, our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths, it felt good, as we kissed Fatma was caressing my cock, I felt she was desperate for my monster cock. I broke away from her and got the Coconut Oil, I asked her to lie face down on top of the towel and started to lube her tight ass, I started with one finger and ended with three, Fatma clearly enjoying every finger I slipped inside her I then said, "Fatma, you have a gorgeous body, this is going to be a good shoot, your curves are excellent for modelling lingerie, may I ask a personal question, when did you last have a man?"

"Barry, I love what you're doing back there, it's been a long time, my husband couldn't get up for five years before he died, because of this, I didn't look for another man. During this time, I found out I was bisexual, I can get great relief from a woman but I still prefer a cock and you have a monster cock, I've never seen one as thick and long, would you like me to blow you before you lube your cock? You'll find that I have a magic mouth."

I sat on top of the towel on the edge of the bed, Fatma knelt in front of me, what a gobble she gave me, everything about it was perfect, her touch was so gentle and caring, I said, "Fatma, I love how your touching me, I'd love you to apply the lube."

Fatma lubed up my cock then got on all fours with butt at the bottom of the bed, I went behind her, as always with a new woman I said, "Fatma, I'll be gentle to begin with, if you have any discomfort let me know at once, we're both here for pleasure."

"Barry, lovely words, I trust you, but to be honest, I can't wait to feel that monster inside me."

I had lubed Fatma's butt well, and she'd lubed my cock to perfection, I couldn't believe how easily I slide inside her, she'd taken my full length, she gasped as I got my hips into a rhythm, she said, "Barry, this is unbelievable, you have a monster cock, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot, you are going to make me cum, it feels wonderful, I'll angle my hips as I think I can take it deeper."

"Fatma, when you've been ass fucked, have you ever had a vaginal orgasm?"

"No, but I know it's possible, I've a girlfriend and her husband has a long thin cock which stimulates her G-spot and she loves those orgasms, her husband died last year, she could be a model for you and she'd love your cock."

"Is she Turkish, and what age is she?"

"She is Turkish, tall, beautiful body and big breasts, she's forty-three, will I tell her about you?"

"Give her my number and I'll arrange a meeting, I don't need anymore in her age group for now, but I'll have her name on file."

I was pounding her ass now then out of the blue she had her first vaginal orgasm, her whole shook, I kept pounding her but slipped two fingers deep inside her wet cunt and finger fucked her as my thumb stimulated her hard clit, her second vaginal orgasm came a couple of minutes later.

Fatma said, "Barry, this is incredible, I can't believe it's so good, keep going and give me another orgasm."

Her third vaginal orgasm was so powerful that her whole body shook for over three minutes, her face was a picture of pleasure. When she had composed herself, I pulled out and slid my cock inside her dripping cunt; it felt so warm and wet; I wasn't long in getting a rhythm going; I was still fingering her clit as I rode her, Fatma was giving me a great ride, she was a gripper.

Five minutes later she had a monumental orgasm, her body was shaking uncontrollably again, when she'd calmed down I turned her around and we lay kissing and touching for several minutes, Fatma said, "Barry, without doubt that was the best fuck of my life, I can't believe how good it was, I'll model for you again anytime."

We kissed again, I said, "Fatma, my pleasure, but talking about modelling we have a shoot to do."

We showered, the shoot was fantastic, Fatma was a real natural and her poses so sexy, she'd finished the bottle of Champagne, I paid her and gave her the lingerie she'd worn, I said, "I'll need you again soon for the Spring collection, thank you for doing this for me."

We kissed with so much passion, Fatma said, "Barry, thank you, I'll message you, Inal will be in touch, that's an easy name to remember as she loves anal."

It was three-thirty when Fatma left; I was happy I hadn't cum as I wanted to give Di a good fucking tonight, I could now get Fatma's pictures edited. The pictures were so good I had them edited by ten past four. My mobile rang, it was Jo, I answered and said, "Hi Jo, Fatma has just left, she's a natural model, she also had four massive orgasms, she'll be a model anytime I need her, thanks for arranging her for me, how are you?"

"Barry, she's over the moon, she needed that, I know you're having an interview tonight, can you see me for an hour?"

"Jo my darling, is your gorgeous tight cunt wanting my cock?"

"It's always hungry for your cock, I'll be there in twenty minutes, I'll have a butt plug in and I'm going to make you so hard."

I had an email from Joy with a picture of her in a nun's habit, her tits looked massive, her message read, "Hi Barry, thanks for your email and pictures, the burka pictures got me thinking, I'm a novice nun, I haven't taken my final vows and I won't do that until I graduate, I'm not sure if I'll take those vows as during my time at university, I've had several affairs."

"Can you change my facial appearance as I was thinking I could pose in my habit then pose in the Boudoir Lingerie, I must be sure my face is not recognisable, is this possible? I'm excited about posing, Joy."

I replied, "Dear Joy, that could be a good idea, I did a shoot for an optical company, I've over twenty plain glass spectacles, with these and applying makeup I can change your facial appearance to one that your closest friends wouldn't recognize you. I'll give you a quarter cup bra which will make your beautiful breasts look even bigger, I will explain everything tomorrow, one thing that's important could you make sure the only hair on your body is on your head. I'm looking forward to working with you, regards, Barry."

Jo arrived, we kissed lovingly in the hallway, we kissed passionately, I felt she was wearing her quarter cup bra, I said, "Is my darling hot?"

"Very, will you take me doggy style over the kitchen table?"

"Are you hungry for my cock? Let's get you naked."

We were both naked so quickly, just seeing Jo's body stiffened my cock. Jo went to the bedroom for the Coconut Oil, the butt plug looked so hot as she walked, she returned with the Coconut Oil and a big smile on her face, she said, "Barry, sit on a chair, I want to blow you, I want to make you so hard."

jd8406
jd8406
768 Followers
12