The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on the chair, Jo knelt in front of me, her tongue immediately licking the pre-cum away from my piss slit, then her magic mouth went to work, Jo was a better gobbler than Kay but Kay was learning and learning fast. Jo was hot, as she gobbled my cock her thighs were open, Jo was vigorously rubbing her huge clit.

I felt her have a micro orgasm, I said, "Jo, lube my cock. I'm going to give you four vaginal orgasms, as I appreciate your unexpected visit so much."

Jo came off me and as she lubed my cock, she said, "Barry, I want that, then do my cunt, you always know exactly what I want."

She bent over the kitchen table, we were both so well lubed, her ass took me easily and as I got my rhythm going, I started finger fucking her with two fingers as my thumb worked her huge clit, Jo gasped when I started this, she said, "This is fantastic, give me another finger, I feel like I'm being double penetrated, that's been a fantasy of mine for a long time."

Within fifteen minutes, Jo had her fourth vaginal orgasm, all four orgasms were massive, Jo said, "Please do my cunt now, I can't wait for the monster to be back inside me."

She took me so easily, as I got my rhythm going, I said, "Kay's going to split with Paul, I love your tight cunt Jo."

"That's the best news I've heard for a long time, I love your gigantic cock, will I make it tighter for you?"

"I love that, Kay loves my enormous cock too Jo, I've always been honest with you, how do you feel about that?"

"Barry, I'm so happy she's dumping Paul, that was a disaster waiting to happen, I don't mind sharing you with her as long as you look after me, does she give you a good ride?"

I knew then that a threesome was on the horizon, I replied, "You're better, you need to let her use your Kegels to tighten up her cunt muscles, Paul was just using her for his own personal gratification, she's better of out of that, she's like you, she can't get enough of my cock, your cunt feels so good today."

"I'd the feeling that was happening with Paul, I'll tell her to use the Kegels every day, you're right, I can't get enough of your cock, is Kay good in bed?"

I was now pounding Jo's pussy, she was close, she climaxed when I said, "She's learning, would you like to watch me fuck her? I'd get her to fist your tight cunt as I ass fuck you."

Jo's orgasm was gigantic, it took her over two minutes to compose herself, I turned her around, and we stood kissing and touching passionately, then Jo said, "Barry, I'd like that but it must happen spontaneously, I will not shower as I'm at the dentist at five-thirty, darling thank you for doing this for me."

I showered then put on a suit with a collar and tie, these were Di's instructions as Gina liked a well-groomed man. I had an email from Joy, it read, "No problem, I had a thin landing strip which made my slit look very long, I'll be smooth for you tomorrow, regards Joy."

Di picked me in her beautiful Mercedes convertible, she was looking stunning in a miniskirt, blouse and three-inch heels. I got into the passenger seat and said, "Di, you look gorgeous, I'm paying for this meal tonight, Gina's running a business and I will not abuse that."

"Barry, you're a darling, I've gone commando with the miniskirt, give me a nice feel as I drive you."

Di spread her legs, her miniskirt went three inches up her thighs, her gorgeous slit was now visible, I said, "Di, I love your tight cunt, tell me about Gina so I know how to handle her?"

"Barry, I love that, thumb my clit as you finger fuck me. Gina is very aware of her age, I only call her Gina, if I called her mum in company, then there would be trouble. She's a tall, voluptuous attractive woman, she inherited her father's restaurant, she never remarried though she had a lover, her head chef, but he was married, this suited mum as she didn't have the hassle of a husband and the sex was good. You're going to make me cum."

"Compliment her about everything, her life is all about the restaurant, though now she had a superb manager and the restaurant is buzzing every day. Give me another finger I'm cumming, Barry, there're some tissues behind you, will you clean me up?"

"Probably Gina will eat with us, she wants to suss you out too. If she's interested in you, she'll invite us to her apartment above the restaurant, if that happens I'll excuse myself and give you five minutes alone with her, I think there's a good chance of this happening. Thanks for cleaning me up, that's the restaurant on the right, I'll go into the car park."

I said, "Di, are you staying over with me tonight?"

"I'd love too."

"Good, I'll invite Gina for a shoot at ten tomorrow morning, it's better you are away by then as I'm sure she'd feel uncomfortable if you were there."

Di parked the car, then kissed me and said, "I'm going to make tonight special for you."

We were greeted by the manager who obviously knew Di; he led to a table where Gina was sitting, Gina looked stunning, she was a beautiful woman. Gina smiled and said to the manager, "Please serve the Champagne now, Barry, please sit beside me."

"Gina, I'll only sit beside you on one condition and that condition is that I pay for the meal this evening as you're doing me the favour by modelling for me, I'm going to need proof of your age as you don't look as if you're in your sixties. What a lovely restaurant you have, there's so much atmosphere here."

Gina smiled and said, "Barry, please sit beside me and I accept your conditions."

That was the start of a lovely evening, the food was excellent, Di was rubbing her hand up and down my thigh seductively, Gina's leg was touching mine, Gina said, "Barry, I modelled when I was younger although you'll have to coach me."

I smiled and said, "Gina, don't worry as you have all the attributes to be a first-class lingerie model, and I think you'll be a very good one."

Gina had been flirting with her eyes, she said, "Do you really think so? You'll need to tell me what to do."

She had a suggestive look on her face, I went close and whispered, "Push those two massive beautiful breasts out for me."

And she did, and she did it so suggestively. The meal was over; I asked for and paid the bill and left a good tip. Gina said, "I'd like to invite both of you up to my apartment for a nightcap."

We went upstairs to Gina's luxurious apartment, there was a bottle of Champagne in a wine cooler on the coffee table along with three glasses, Gina said, "Barry, please open the Champagne for me, I need to go to the ladies room."

Di said, "I'll come with you as I need to go too."

I poured the Champagne and Di came back into the lounge and said, "Mum's gone commando too and her G-string is soaked, I've told her she's got ten minutes to get to know you. I'm glad your cock's stiff, let her have a feel. I'm sure she'll do somersaults for you tomorrow."

Di went to the kitchen and Gina came into the lounge, she was braless, her nipples were rock hard and her breasts were swinging beautifully, I handed her my business card and said, "Gina, I'm looking forward to working with you, can you be at my studio at ten tomorrow morning?"

She smiled and said, "I could be there at six. I've taken my bra off for you, they sag a little, would you like to have a feel of them?"

I took her in my arms, we kissed spontaneously, our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths, Gina was dry riding my stiff cock, as I squeezed her hard nipple, I took her hand and placed it on the bulge of my suit trousers, she caressed it lovingly and said, "That's a big thick monster it'll be the biggest I've ever had, Barry, you arouse me, feel me down below, if I make your cock hard you'll find out how wet you make my hungry cunt."

Gina pulled her miniskirt to her waist and spread her legs. Her vulva was smooth and swollen, her thick cunt flaps were moist, I slipped two fingers deep inside her gorgeous wet cunt as my thumb worked her huge clit; it was a similar size to her daughter's; we were kissing lovingly as I felt her gorgeous cunt; I pulled my fingers out and offered her one; she took it in her mouth and licked it clean; I did the same with my finger, then we cum kissed. Gina said, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'll model for you, but I want you to make me cum a lot tomorrow, I need it so badly."

She pulled her skirt down just as Di came into the lounge.

In the car home Di said, "Gina likes you a lot, she'll be an excellent model, I can't wait to get home with you, I'm so horny."

On the way home, I made Di cum again in the car.

To be Continued.

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12