The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 05

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Photographer Needs Mature Lingerie Models.
5.1k words
4.67
17.5k
33

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
757 Followers

These are mature women/young man stories with big tits and a big dick, in this Chapter there's some Consensual Incest. Everyone is 18 or over.

Gina was right on time and when she arrived, she was wearing a light coat with three-inch heels, she and Di were tall, I took her in my arms and we tongue kissed for a minute. Gina said, "Barry, I'm a little nervous, at my age having the confidence to do this is tough, my tits sag a little and I'm not the right person to be doing this. I loved the orgasm you gave me last night, would you give me another one this morning just to relax me before the shoot?"

"Gina, strip naked for me as I want and need to see your naked body but understand one thing, you're helping me shoot Boudoir Lingerie for mature women sixty plus. There are fifty-year-olds that would love your body, strip slowly and suggestively and make my cock stiffer than it is right now and that's pretty stiff?"

When Gina took off her coat, my cock stood to attention, she was wearing a half cup bra which made her massive tits look gigantic, she still had an hour-glass figure, as she removed her hold up stockings I said, "Gina, take off your G-string and bra too, the bras I've got will make your beautiful breasts look incredible, when you take your bra off swing those big milkers for me, the way you're doing things is already making me rock hard."

I then stripped naked, my erect cock looked impressive, Gina could hardly keep her eyes off him, she then leaned over and took my monster cock into her hand and said, "Barry, fuck me now, I need it so badly, please take me first then we can take the pictures."

Looking at Gina's soft skin and the hardness of her nipples aroused me so much; I led her over to a red leather chaise longue I had bought; I was standing beside it as Gina sat on top of the chaise longue and took my monster cock into her mouth as she fondled my heavy balls.

Her eyes were locked on mine as she took more and more of my cock into her warm mouth, I felt the softness of the walls of her throat and her lips wrapped around the base of my cock. Gina was deep throating me, just as her daughter Di had done a couple of hours earlier. Gina said, "That's a big one Barry, please lie down and let me go on top, it's been a while since I've had a cock and I've never had one as big as this beauty."

I lay on top of the chaise longue and Gina went on top of me, running my bulbous head up and down her lusciously wet sex slit, she teased her big hard clit with it then positioned it in the middle of her pussy and pushed down. Amazingly, as she was so wet, she took my full length on her first push and as she was getting a rhythm going, she said, "This feels so good, I feel stretched but it feels so comfortable and you're hitting my cervix, let me get a rhythm going here, this is going to be so good."

Gina soon had a powerful rhythm going and as she pounded my cock, her massive breasts swung beautifully. As I fingered her hard clit, she had several micro-orgasms but I sensed she was close to a big one. I said, "Gina, this is wonderful, you're giving me a lovely tight ride, it feels so good cum for me baby, cum for me and let me see your creamy spunk run down your thighs."

Gina had a massive body-shaking orgasm, she shook uncontrollably for over a minute. When she'd calmed herself, she leaned down and kissed me so lovingly and said, "Barry, thanks for doing that for me, I needed it so badly and to be honest, it was probably one of the best fucks of my life."

We kissed again then showered together, after that we started the shoot, Gina was a natural at it, some poses were incredible, these pictures were going to sell lots of lingerie to the over sixties. The shoot finished just before twelve and as Gina left she said, "Barry, would you like to come to the restaurant one evening for a meal, you can stay over and I'll make you a lovely breakfast?"

She gave me her mobile number. I paid her and gave her some lingerie.

I then edited her pictures, I'd just finished and sent them to Suzy when my doorbell rang, which was unusual as I worked an appointment system during the day. I got a lovely surprise when I opened the door and mum was standing there, I said, "Hi mum what a great surprise to see you, how are you?"

Although mum and I kept in touch by phone, we normally only saw each other on birthdays and at Christmas, mum had her business and when I started the studio, with a lot of help from mum, I got totally involved in my business. Mum said, "Barry, I'm good, it's great to see you, I was at one of my properties along the road and thought I'd pop in and see you, how are you?"

Mum was looking tense. I wondered what was wrong with her, as she was normally bubbly and sparkling. I said, "I'm busy mum, have you eaten yet? Let's have some lunch, as I've a lot to tell you?"

Mum smiled and said, "Let's go to the French restaurant along the road, I'm their landlady, we should give them a little business."

We arrived at Little France and were greeted by the chef's wife. I used the restaurant occasionally but didn't know mum owned it, mum introduced me as her son. The chef's wife said, "That's nice, your son eats here often, will you be having the Coq au Vin again?"

I nodded in agreement and mum said, "I'll also have it and could we have a bottle of that lovely Chablis I had the last time I was here?"

"Barry, thanks for inviting me out for lunch. I have been feeling down the last few weeks, this lunch is a treat for me, so what's new with you?"

I had to think for a minute as I was reluctant to tell mum that I was now taking Boudoir Lingerie pictures for a very large online company. Mum was a voluptuous woman I looked at her breasts and thought they were a DD or E cup, they looked bigger because of mum's slim waist. I said, "Mum, I've landed a contract with a large online Lingerie company, they're very happy with my work and I'm now getting all their work. It pays well for both me and the models I use, so all's good with me apart from missing your cooking, what's making you feel down mum?"

Mum looked at me and said, "I miss cooking for you too Barry, it's four years since my divorce, thank god grandpa had put a pre-marital clause in our contract, I just keep meeting the wrong type of men, most are married or in a relationship and after a while that gets you down, now tell me about the lingerie, how is the quality as that's very important?"

I smiled and said, "Mum, you're a very desirable woman, you shouldn't let things get you down, the quality of lingerie is excellent, I've got loads back in the studio that you can have, once we get back, I'll let you see it. Can I make a guess at your cup size? I think you're a DD or E cup, with your slim waist and sensuous hips you'd make a great model."

Mum smiled and said, "I'd love to see some of the lingerie, Barry, get the bill and pay for it with this card, I didn't think I'd be looking at lingerie with you today, but here we are."

As we walked back to my studio, I said, "Mum, I've also a lot of Boudoir Lingerie and negligees that are designed for the bedroom and are quite erotic."

Mum smiled and said, "I've no one to wear it for but let me see it anyway, I'm an E cup and I find it so difficult to get a bra that fits me and is comfortable, I'm looking forward to seeing them."

We got back to the studio just after two, I showed mum the rails, mum's eyes lit up when she saw what I had and as mum felt the lingerie she said, "Barry, the quality is excellent, can I try some of these on?"

"Of course you can mum, but let me show you the pieces with the colour coordination that will suit you, is it just bras and panties you're looking at or do you want to try the Teddy's, Basques and Bodysuits?"

"Barry, I'm interested in everything."

"Mum, there's also the Boudoir Lingerie and negligees, but when you see the colours I suggest for you, wear them with the matching hold up stockings."

I quickly selected an excellent assortment of things mum could try, mum said, "Barry, I see what you mean about the colour coordination, I think you have a good eye for these things, where would you like me to change? These silk kimonos look and feel so good."

"Mum, use the bathroom, usually the models for the sake of speed change beside the rails, with your lovely long legs I'll find you a kimono that comes to mid-thigh or even a little higher."

"Let me put on this Teddy and as it's crotch less, I'll need a G-string, I wish I was wearing higher heels, if you promise to look away then I'll change here after I put the Teddy on."

I opened a cupboard door and it was full of high heels, I said, "Mum, I've a great job, I see naked women every day, you'll find heels here that'll fit you, wear black ones."

Mum went into the bathroom with her first selection, I also found a quarter cup bra which would do magical things for her massive breasts. I was disappointed that I wasn't doing a shoot with mum, as I had the feeling that I could easily get her aroused by telling her how to pose.

Mum came out of the bathroom, she looked stunning and said, "Barry, I love this lingerie, just wearing it makes me feel so sexy and it feels so comfortable."

I looked at mum, her body was gorgeous but one thing spoiled it for her and that was there were a few hairs sticking out of her G-string. I smiled at mum and said, "Mum, you say that you feel sexy, you look so sexy, you have an hour-glass figure and you could model for me anytime, you have the perfect figure to model Boudoir Lingerie."

Mum looked interested and said, "I've never modelled in my life. I wouldn't know what to do but wearing these things makes me feel so good, is the money good?"

I laughed and said, "Mum, I think you'd be a natural at it, I'll show you the poses and you can pose that way if you want, it's very easy. I've got another shoot at four so there's no time to show you now, I'll be starting the summer shoot in a few weeks' time and if you want, I'll get you involved in that I would pay you fifty pounds per hour and the shoot lasts for three to four hours but the biggest benefit is that any lingerie you model in, you can keep at the end of the shoot, you'll never need to buy any lingerie again in your life."

Mum smiled and said, "The money is good but the great thing about it is that I'll have lingerie I feel totally comfortable in and that interests me a lot, I'd certainly be interested in doing this but you'd have to train me Barry?"

"Mum, I could make you a first-class model easily but there's one thing that needs to be done and that is all my models only have hair on their heads and none down below, it's more hygienic and sometimes in the Boudoir Lingerie and negligee shoots they're wearing crotch less lingerie and hairy pussies don't sell lingerie."

Mum smiled and said, "Barry, I don't mind doing that, I've a trimmer at home, my pussy has its Winter coat on, I always wait until after Easter to trim it, I keep it well trimmed in the summer months but if you want it smooth then smooth it will be, let me try a bra on and don't you be looking."

Mum had picked an E quarter Cup bra, and I wanted to see how she'd look in a DD quarter cup bra, as her massive breasts would really spill out of that. I said, "Mum, I want you to pose for me, I'll tell you what to do and I'll take some pictures, first wear the E quarter Cup then I want you to change to another bra that I'll give you, you'll see the difference and learn the tricks and skills of a lingerie model."

Mum looked great in the E cup because it was a quarter cup, they still spilled out but with the DD quarter cup they'd look incredible. The way mum was posing told me she was enjoying this, I seized the moment and said, "Mum, you have magnificent breasts, look directly into the lens and lean towards me so I can capture your gorgeous cleavage, pretend you're down blousing and you're wanting to show me those beautiful big milkers, use your biceps to push your tits together."

Mum immediately said, "Like this?"

Mum was doing everything I wanted, I now had to take her to the next level, I said, "Mum, you're a natural but I need hard nipples, I won't look but put your fingers into the bra cups and squeeze your nipples until they're big and hard, tell me when you've done and I'll start clicking again."

Ten seconds later mum said, "They're hard Barry, I've very sensitive nipples, they get hard so easily and if I give them a gentle breast and nipple massage I can orgasm, if I squeeze them tightly, I orgasm quickly, I may need to change my G-string as I'm now soaked down there."

I smiled at mum and she smiled back, my phone rang it was Joy asking if she could come at three, I told her no problem then said to mum, "Mum, my four o'clock appointment is now coming at three, so we have thirty minutes but I'd like you to pose for me in this bra, then you'll see a big difference?"

Mum agreed and changed her bra in front of me, mum had the body of a lush mature woman, I started clicking once she changed the bra and she started posing straight away in the poses I'd told her to do. There was a huge difference in the amount of tit mum was showing, I felt my cock stiffen and wondered if it would be possible to have mum.

I got a bag for mum and put the lingerie I'd selected for her into it, mum said, "Barry, when will you finish tonight? If you want to come over, I'll make your favourite lasagne for supper?"

I smiled and said, "I'd love that, Mum, it'll be around six."

Mum smiled and said, "Could I ask you for a couple more of those DD bras, I loved the look on your face when I put it on for you?"

I gave mum three of them and told her I'd email her the pictures I'd taken of her in the two different cup bras, mum said, "Barry, I felt so comfortable being around you today I'm looking forward to tonight, I'll make a big lasagne so there will be some for tomorrow too, I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures."

Mum gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I also felt the weight of her massive melons on my chest, it didn't take me long to edit mum's different cup bra pictures, the way she spilled out of the DD cup was incredible.

I sent her an email with the best of the pictures attached, I wrote, "Mum, you're a natural model and I enjoyed taking your pictures today. I had the feeling that you enjoyed it too and I hope you like the quality of the lingerie you took home. It would be lovely if you could wear something nice for me tonight? I'm looking forward to eating your delicious lasagne tonight and I'm so happy that you visited me today, I also feel comfortable being around you mum, see you around six, love Barry xx."

My doorbell rang, I opened the door and there was Joy, a big busted and beautiful young woman, she was casually dressed but carrying a small suitcase, she said, "Hi Barry, I'm Joy, I didn't want to wear my habit so I've got it in this bag, you said something about makeup and glasses, tell me how you want to proceed?"

I liked her; she was intelligent and what a body she had. I got her to strip naked, I applied some makeup and gave her a pair of plain glass spectacles, she said, "Barry, that's amazing with what you've done, I didn't recognise myself."

I gave her a crotch less Teddy with no cups but had support to push her massive breasts up, a pair of three-inch heels and hold up stockings. She put on her habit, she had an angelic look on her face, I said, "Joy, what a look you've got, shoulders back and push those big beautiful breasts out for me, you're the sexiest nun I've ever taken pictures of."

I had ten incredible pictures of Joy in her habit; I got her to strip and leave her headwear on without the white collar; she looked incredible wearing the black Teddy trimmed with red, Joy was a natural model. I kept her wearing her nun's head covering throughout the shoot and we covered everything, the Boudoir Lingerie and negligees. With the lingerie, I'd taken so many wonderful pictures but it was now twenty past five and I was thinking of mum, would she wear something nice for me tonight?

I could have had Joy, we had gotten on well together but we'd run out of time and as Joy was changing, I checked my mobile, I had a WhatsApp message from mum, it read, "Barry, I now understand a lot more about modelling, I love the DD bra making my breasts spill out of them in such a sensual way I felt so comfortable being around you today, lunch was wonderful, to be honest I haven't eaten out for a long time. Posing for you as you took those amazing pictures of me, I felt so relaxed, I'm your mother and I shouldn't be posing in sexy lingerie for you, darling I'm wondering how far do you want to go with this? The reason I ask is how you reply will influence what I'll wear for you tonight, one other thing is I am now completely smooth, thinking about you, love mum xx."

Mum was an independent and powerful woman, I didn't know if she had any relationships since her divorce but the way she had posed for me had me thinking, could mum be a little submissive as she'd done everything, I'd asked her to do and done it willingly.

Joy was dressed in her casual clothes, I gave her two hundred pounds and said, "Joy, that was a wonderful session I'd like to do the nun's habit and headwear again as your posing was so impressive. I'll be in touch soon, I wish we had time to have a glass of wine but on your next shoot, I'll make sure we've time to relax and get to know each other."

Joy smiled and said, "Barry, I've never modelled before and I thoroughly enjoyed it, the way I was posing made me very horny, I'd like to have a glass of wine with you after our next shoot and thank you for the money, I was only expecting twenty an hour and thank you for all the gorgeous lingerie."

She pulled me close and gave me a hug, our mouths met and it felt like she was trying to suck my tongue into her mouth, as we broke away, I said, "Joy, I'm looking forward to our next shoot."

I read mum's message again and wondered why mum was asking how far I wanted to go, then telling me her pussy was now smooth and how I replied would influence what she'd wear tonight. I phoned mum's mobile, she answered on the first ring, I said, "Hi mum, my works finished, I'll walk over to you I was wondering if you had any wine chilled or should I bring some?"

"Barry, I've a wine fridge and it's full, I can offer you a selection of delicious white wines and even some Champagne, when will you be here?"

"Ten minutes mum, what would you like to wear for me tonight? I'd love to know."

Mum laughed and said, "Ten minutes is good, that gives me time to change. I'm planning to wear that gorgeous kimono with hold up stockings and four-inch heels. I'm not looking at wearing anything under the kimono and that worries me a little."

"That sounds good mum, I've two questions, why does it worry you and how far do you want to go with me?"

"Barry, I'll be honest with you but I want you to be honest with me, this afternoon when I left you, my juices were running down my thighs, I get soaked so easily and just being around you today made me so wet I loved it when you told me to squeeze my nipples. How far do I want to go with you, I'm prepared to go as far as you want me to go but I want you to know that I like adventures and will go further if it gives you pleasure. Although you're my son and we shouldn't be doing this, just thinking about that makes me want to do it even more?"

"Mum, thanks for your honesty, we are two adults who have needs and urges, when was your last relationship? I love sex and I'm not a selfish lover, do you enjoy sex?"

"Barry I love it too, since the divorce I have had one date which was a disaster, he wasn't what I was looking for but I felt sorry for him and gave him a blow job in his car. I've never wanted to see him again; I met him on an online dating site but have since deleted my account there, how about you?"

jd8406
jd8406
757 Followers
12