The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
747 Followers

"I'm not dating anyone mum, I'm too busy at the studio. We'll talk about this later. What sex toys do you have at home?"

Mum laughed and said, "A lot, they're all I've had since the divorce. Would you like to watch me bring myself off?"

I laughed too and said, "I love your honesty mum, do you have any butt plugs?"

"Of course, I have several of them, it's so nice to have a butt plug in when I play with my button, my favourite one is quite thick, why do you ask?"

"Super mum, trust me, what lube do you use?"

"Coconut Oil is the best, after I shaved my pussy today, I put some Coconut Oil on my vulva, it's so soft and smooth for you. Barry, I'm so wet and horny just talking about this with you."

"Mum, lube your thick butt plug and slip it inside your butt, is my towelling bathrobe still in my bedroom? I'm sure it is, can you leave it out for me and pour two glasses of Champagne I'll be with you shortly, I'll let myself in and we'll meet in the lounge."

I had a spring in my step as I walked over to mum's house and let myself in. The bathrobe was on a chair in the hallway. I heard mum up in her bedroom; I had a picture of her in my head, lubing her thick butt plug and slipping it inside her tight ass. There were two full glasses of Champagne on the coffee table. I stripped down to my boxers, the bulge in them looked impressive.

I sat on the couch and heard mum coming down the stairs, I knew she was wearing heels as her movements were slow, I said, "Mum, I'm in the lounge waiting for you."

"I didn't hear you arrive as I was upstairs, let me check the lasagne it's ready but it's still in the oven at a lower temperature, I'll be with you in a minute then we can enjoy the Champagne, will I bring the bathrobe with me?"

I didn't reply as I didn't want to tell her I was only wearing my boxers and had a massive erection inside them. Mum looked stunning when she came into the lounge wearing the kimono and heels which showed her long, long legs to perfection I stood up and took her into my arms and said, "Mum, you look gorgeous, that kimono suits you perfectly please give me a twirl, I want to see you from behind."

Mum stood away from me and gave me the most seductive twirl imaginable, her butt plug was in place and her significant breasts were swinging beautifully. She came close to me when she'd finished her twirl and I took her in my arms again, spontaneously our mouths met, she kissed me full on the lips her long tongue going deep inside my mouth. It felt so good, when mum broke from the kiss, she was still holding me so close to her and said, "Barry, I've been thinking a lot about what we did today and said in our phone call I want you to know that I'll be available for you if you want me. You arouse and excite me so much and I'm happy you're only wearing your boxers, feeling your firm body really excites me."

We kissed lovingly again and I said, "As my mother, I love you with all my heart as all sons do but after seeing you today, I want more than that love mum I want you to give me the passion and craving of being my lover but we must both understand that this is incest."

Mum looked at me so lovingly and said, "This afternoon I checked out incest on Google, I had you when I was young. I'm now forty and can still have kids, incest between consenting adults is never prosecuted, what harm does it do? We would need to be discreet and I can promise you I'm very open-minded and passionate in bed. I know that you'll love what I'll do to you in bed."

I looked mum straight in the eye and said, "Mum, let's give this our best shot. We can make this work, let's go to bed."

Mum smiled and said, "Barry, let me cut two portions out of the lasagne and we can microwave it after we've finished in the bedroom, come with me as I've something I must tell you."

We both carried our glasses into the kitchen and as mum cut the two portions of lasagne, she said, "Barry, will you do something for mummy?"

"Of course mum, I'll do anything you want?"

"I love the bulge in your boxers, will you take them off so mummy can see your monster cock and when you do, step over here so mummy can fondle it."

My boxers were off in seconds I walked over to mum and as she stroked my cock, she said, "He's huge so long and thick darling slide mummy's butt plug in and out of mummy's ass and I'll tell you the story that no one apart from me, my lawyer and the Private Detective we used know about."

I was wondering what mum was going to tell me as I hadn't heard about a Private Detective being involved. Mum said, "Barry, that feels so good, let me adjust my hips so you can go deeper, your father was having an affair with a colleague, he's now living with him, his name is Andi with an i. I love what you're doing to me, I love to be stimulated in my naughty hole this came about because your dad loved to give me anal, yes I know that I should have figured out what he was up to before the Private Detective's report but I enjoyed it a lot as I can have vaginal orgasms when I'm ass fucked. My biggest fantasy is to be ass fucked with a monster thick cock, you asking me to lube my butt plug and me having it in, is arousing me so much especially when I saw your monster cock. When we go to bed, I'll go down on you and make you very hard, then you can ass fuck me and afterwards, I'll do so many special and exciting things for you?"

I kissed mum with a long, lingering kiss, both our tongues and lips working in harmony, I said, "No problem mum, I'll do that for you. Have you got any Coconut Oil around?"

"Of course darling, I've got it in my bedside cabinet but I want to go down on you first and make you so hard, Barry I'm going to be honest with you, you'll be the first man since your dad that's had me apart from that one blow job but I discovered that I'm bisexual I'm not in a relationship but there are a few ladies I can call on for relief."

We kissed again so lovingly and I said, "Let's go to bed mum, I have a feeling this could be a long night."

Mum smiled and said, "Mummy can guarantee that, please tell mummy you want to fuck her in every hole?"

To be Continued.

I write for your enjoyment, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

jd8406
jd8406
747 Followers
12