The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 06

Story Info
Young Well Endowed Photographer Needs Mature Lingerie Models.
4.7k words
4.71
17.3k
32

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
747 Followers

These are mature women/young man stories with big tits and a big dick, in this Chapter there's some Consensual Incest. Everyone is18 or over.

When we got into mum's bedroom mum said, "Barry, let's leave the lights on so we both can get to know each other's bodies instead of fumbling around in the dark, darling please sit there, on the bed and spread your legs for me."

Mum took off her kimono, her beautiful body looked incredible, she then knelt in front of me, my cock lying erect on my stomach with the bulbous head over an inch above my navel, mum smiled in anticipation knowing that she was going to get this thick ten-inch monster soon.

Mum leaned forward taking my cock in one hand and stroking it gently, running her hand lightly up and down my shaft, she said, "Barry you have a magnificent cock I can feel the blood pulsating through your big blue vein. I looked at mum's mouth knowing that shortly she would be taking my cock between her lips.

I pushed my hips up slightly to bring my cock closer to her mouth, mum smiled and bent lower, her tongue came out and she angled her head to one side so I could see her face as she licked me all the way up my shaft and down again, making sure of circling her tongue over my bulbous head. She used her tongue so expertly and intensively for several minutes, the physical pleasure she was giving me was incredible. My cock felt so good and was now so slippery with mum's saliva that her fingers slid easily up and down my thick shaft as she engulfed my bulbous head and took me inside her warm mouth.

The feeling was hot and smooth and as she lowered her head onto my thick shaft, the sight was so erotic, especially as she was looking at me with her big, blue eyes. Still looking up at me, she began sucking my cock, taking more and more of my shaft into her mouth, her hand still gripping the base of my cock.

I had never felt such a sensation of intense pleasure and love in my life. I'd had my cock sucked multiple times but it had never felt this good. I felt the fingers of mum's hand cup my balls and softly squeeze them, running her fingertips over the skin, exploring and teasing, her mouth working on my cock, sucking and licking. Her fingers explored further, stroking the sensitive area between my balls and my anus, caressing, fondling and moving back.

I wondered if she'd touch my ass hole, hoping that she would, then I felt a fingertip massaging my ass hole.

Mum's finger pressed lightly against my ass hole for a few seconds, she had a half inch of her nail inside me then she pulled it out. Mum came off my cock and said, "Barry, let me work away here, I'm sure I'll be able to deep throat your monster cock."

I looked down as mum took her right hand and pulled her butt plug half way out and rubbed her middle finger around it to lube her finger with the Coconut Oil covering her butt plug. She took my cock back into her mouth and I felt the bulbous head of my cock hit the soft walls of her throat, a minute later I felt her lips wrapped around the base of my cock, mum was deep throating me.

I felt her finger slide down my perineum seeking out my ass hole, as she pressed firmly, I felt her finger slide inside and my muscle ring contracted and gripped her. She began sucking me harder and doing unbelievable things with her lips and fingers, squeezing the base of my cock, running her tongue over my frenulum. As she did this, I felt her finger penetrate me deeper and deeper, I arched my back as I knew I was about to orgasm, I couldn't believe this was happening, mum was going to make me cum so quickly, I cried out to warn her, "I'm cumming mum."

She sucked harder and pushed her finger all the way into my ass and I exploded, spurting my seed into mum's mouth. She sucked every last drop out of me and we both had eye contact as she did this. She came off my cock and sat on my knee and stuck her tongue out to show me a massive blob of my cum, I pulled mum close and we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, both our tongues working busily. I had just cum in mum's mouth and now we were cum kissing, everything felt so good, mum said with a smile, "Did you enjoy my finger in your dirty hole?"

I smiled and said, "I loved how you got the lube, it was nice and gave me a very strong orgasm."

Mum laughed and said, "I'm happy you enjoyed it, next time I'll use two fingers,"

"Mum, I'm sorry I came too quickly, I tried to hold back but you were just too good at it I couldn't hold back, it was also the best blow job I've ever had in my life."

Mum kissed me again and said, "Mummy can do a lot of nice and exciting things for you, I see that you're ready to go again, let me lube your monster cock then I'll get into position for you, mummy wants you to ass fuck her doggy style."

I now knew that mum was using the word mummy regularly, I was sure that this aroused her. Mum got the Coconut Oil and applied it liberally to the bulbous head and thick shaft of my cock then got on all fours on top of the bed with her gorgeous butt at the bottom of the bed. She had pulled her butt plug out and left it on top of the bedside cabinet, mum said, "Barry, please be gentle as it's been a while since I've had a cock in there."

I stood behind her and gently positioned my bulbous head on her lubed butt, I ever so gently pushed and my bulbous head slipped in easily but mum gasped, I said "Are you ok, mum?

"Yes," she whispered. "Push harder."

I pushed harder and slid two thirds of my cock inside her tight ass.

"That feels so good, darling, mummy can take all of you, please give me more."

That 'Mummy' again! Would I ever get used to the intense arousal she gave me by her use of this word? I pushed slowly, then it was there, all ten inches of my monster cock was deep inside mum's ass, it felt incredible.

I was soon pounding into mum's ass, I put my hand on her dripping pussy and found her big hard clit, mum said, "Barry, I'm so close, the head of your cock is stimulating my G-spot and what you're doing to my clit now is incredible, you're going to make mummy cum again."

Mum had her first vaginal orgasm thirty seconds later, her whole body trembled as she had it, I kept pounding her ass relentlessly and a few minutes later she had her second orgasm, it was stronger than the first, she was gasping and shaking. Once she had composed herself, she whispered, "Barry, this is amazing that's my second vaginal orgasm, continue ass fucking me and give me another, we are so compatible sexually, you do special things for me and I do special things for you. Does that feel good, Barry does it feel nice having your big, thick cock in mummy's dirty hole?"

"It feels so good mum, you'll cum again soon then we can take a meal break and my dessert will be going down on your gorgeous pussy. Yes, we are so compatible in bed, I think we're made for each other."

Two minutes later mum had her third vaginal orgasm, it was the strongest of the three I stayed inside her until she had composed herself, I pulled out and we lay kissing and touching on top of the bed.

"How was it?" I asked.

"I felt stretched and very aroused, it was incredible and easily the best anal I've had in my life; how did you feel about buggering your mummy's ass?"

"It was a whole new experience for me, not just the anal sex but the whole thing about us being lovers, I can't explain it as it just arouses such strong feelings of pleasure and love."

"I'm glad I can make you feel like that. I feel exactly the same way, looking at your naked body arouses me so much."

We held and kissed each other for a long time, just being together was sheer bliss.

Mum said, "Let's get that lasagne in the microwave, I'm a bit hungry."

When mum got out of bed, the juices that ran out of her and down her thighs were amazing, she went into the bathroom and used the bidet.

We had a glass of Champagne with the lasagne, mum was glowing, she had a look of pure satisfaction on her face, she said, "Barry, I made a lot of lasagne will you come for supper tomorrow night?"

I smiled and said as I squeezed mum's hand, "Of course I will but I want you to be wearing that kimono when I arrive and now let's go back to bed as I want my dessert."

We got back into the bedroom, mum lay on top of the bed and in a very seductive voice said, "Barry, would you like to go down on your mummy's cunt?"

I looked at mum, smiled and said, "I'm looking forward to doing that mum but I'm going to give you some lovely foreplay first, just to get you in the mood."

I kissed mum as I fondled her massive left breast, I broke off from the kiss and started to nibble the meat of her left breast. As I squeezed her hard nipple mum gasped and said, "That feels so good, squeeze my nipple hard, harder, Barry you get me in the mood so quickly."

I was too busy nibbling to reply but as I was nibbling her right breast, I moved my hand south and as I passed her navel, mum spread her legs wide in anticipation. Using my thumb and index finger, I spread her pussy flaps open and a gorgeous hooded clit popped out, I knew that I'd have fun sucking this beauty, the distinctive smell from mum's pussy was arousing.

Holding her flaps open I nibbled up and down her left flap and with two fingers, I was finger fucking her as I did. Mum was so wet, I added to her pleasure by sticking my tongue as deep as I could into her sopping pussy, mum's face was a picture of pleasure as she pushed her pussy hard against my mouth.

Twice I felt mum tremble with micro-orgasms then, I teased her huge clit with my tongue, mum was purring with pleasure now. I started sucking her huge clit, it was like sucking a little cock, I soon had a super rhythm going, sucking and finger fucking her luscious juicy pussy.

I sensed mum was getting close as her hips were moving in a circular motion and as she pushed her pussy hard against my mouth again, mum cried out, "I'm cumming, this is incredible."

I slid my two fingers into her arse deep as far as they would go, and as she gave a great cry, her orgasm spread through her and her thighs secured my head while her hands pulled me to her pussy, I held my breath and sucked her clit until her shaking had passed and she relaxed with a big smile on her face.

I came off her and took her in my arms, it was now my turn to stick my tongue out and showed her the large blob of her cum that I'd saved for her. We cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, both of us swallowing her creamy spunk, I broke away and said, "Did you enjoy the two fingers I gave you as you climaxed?"

We kissed again then mum said, "Barry, what a night, I've lost count of the number of orgasms I've had but I know it's a lot and look at you, you're monster cock is ready to go again."

We kissed again, so lovingly, I said, "Mum, are you ready for the big one? We've done things in a different way tonight but I've enjoyed everything we've done."

Mum kissed me passionately and said, "I've enjoyed everything we've done this evening too; I've had you in my mouth, my naughty hole around the back and now I'm a little nervous as I'm going to have you inside me, Barry, I'd like you to take me in the missionary position but when you go inside me, please do it slowly until I get used to the monster between your legs."

I was now beside mum on top of the bed, we kissed and there was a lot of breast-fondling, I loved playing with mum's big jugs and she loved me feeling them. My hand moved south across her stomach, I didn't go directly to her honey pot but as my fingers stroked her thighs, mum parted her legs so invitingly and my middle finger found her gorgeous pussy, so wet with desire. As I pushed my finger deep inside her, mum started kissing me so erotically, nibbling my lips and tongue. I was now finger fucking her with two fingers, mum was pushing her pussy against my fingers and breathing heavily when she said, "Fuck! Yes, Barry take me now give me your monster cock."

Hearing mum use these words aroused me so much, I got between her open legs, positioning my bulbous head against her labia I pushed gently and was amazed at how easily my monster cock slid inside her, she had taken my full length and was now wrapping her legs around my buttocks and pulling me inside her, I was up to my balls in mum's gorgeous cunt.

I had never expected or intended this to happen so quickly but it just did, I was getting a powerful rhythm going as mum tightened her strong cunt muscles around my cock, mum's eyes were sparkling with desire, as I fucked her, she cried out, "Barry, this is incredible, my pussy feels stretched but it feels so good, the head of your cock is stimulating my cervix, I'm so close to cumming so don't stop till you make mummy cum."

It was only a few minutes since I'd penetrated mum's pussy, she was about to cum and so was I, I shouted out, "Cum for me mum, I'm cumming."

Amazingly we both came simultaneously and as mum's body started to shake, she cried out, "Cum for me Barry, I'm cumming too."

I was now spurting wave after wave of my creamy seed deep into mum's cunt, her hips were lifting high as she rode me, we both collapsed in a heap shortly afterwards, we kissed so lovingly and mum said, "Barry, that's the best I've ever had, I felt the powerful spurts of your cum on my cervix, how was it for you darling?"

"Mum, I've never experienced anything as intense and so pleasurable in my life, we've done it now mum and I'm happy we've done it, how was it for you?"

Mum cuddled close to me and said, "Barry, I'm happy that we've done it too, incest can produce some very powerful feelings and emotions, this was our first time and I know that the more we do it, the more pleasure we'll give each other and I want to give you so much pleasure, did I satisfy you?"

I replied, "Mummy you satisfied me in a way that I've never been satisfied before, how would you feel if I moved back in with you here and I'll just use my apartment as my studio?"

Mum's face lit up and she said, "I would love that Barry, I was going to suggest that to you but didn't want to ask you as I was scared that you may have said no, we would have to keep it as our secret though, nobody must know that we're lovers, what time do you want breakfast tomorrow morning?"

I kissed mum and said, "Half past eight would be great for breakfast that would get me in the studio for nine as I've a lot of editing to do."

Mum then took her bedside alarm and set it, we kissed again and mum said, "I've set the alarm for seven, Barry, you can call me Babs if you want."

I asked, "What would you prefer darling?"

Mum didn't reply immediately she smiled and said, "You said, 'I'm cumming mum', when you said that, it almost made me cum immediately, would you think that I was naughty if you called me mum in bed?"

We kissed again and were both fast asleep two minutes later, we were two contented and very satisfied people whose lives had changed that evening, my final thought before I fell asleep was how would I tell mum that I was fucking all my models."

The next morning I woke at six-thirty, mum was already awake and was lying on her side looking at me, she smiled and said, "Good morning darling last night was incredible, I'm tingling everywhere, you have no idea how much I want you, I feel so lucky that I've found you at this time in my life, let me go down on you and I'll make you so hard, then I'm going on top of you, I want to do so much with you."

Feeling mum's tongue and lips on my cock was the start of ninety minutes of heavenly pleasure for both of us, mum was so relaxed but still showed signs that her dormant sexuality had been awakened in our ninety minutes of heaven. She had three massive climaxes, the strongest when I did her pussy doggy style, she had got on top of the bed on all fours, crying out, "Fuck me harder, fuck me deeper, shoot all your creamy spunk deep inside my neglected cunt."

Mum saying these things to me gave me an unforgettable memory of that wonderful morning but the best thing happened as we lay cuddling in bed afterwards. Mum said, "Barry, are you sure that you want to move back in with me? What'll happen if you meet a young girl and want to get married?"

I seized the moment and said, "Mum, there's a possibility that may happen but if it happens, it will happen with your knowledge. I'm not dating anyone but my life has changed since I started doing the Boudoir Lingerie shoots, I want you to understand that I get intimate with all of my models and by doing that it creates first-class pictures. What happens in the studio stays in the studio but when I come home to you in the evening that will be our time together, I won't be dating anyone but I want you to be aware that because of my work you can't have me exclusively, how do you feel about that?"

Mum smiled then kissed me so lovingly when she broke away, she said, "Barry, thank you for your honesty I don't have a problem with that, I'm looking forward to tonight and every night you come home, I'm sure that we'll have so much fun together, you shower now and I'll make breakfast, what a wonderful way to start the day."

You have no idea the relief I felt as I showered, I felt so comfortable with mum but she was giving me the freedom to look after my models, it was a great feeling.

Mum and I kissed so passionately after breakfast, I got to the office at ten to nine and started editing Joy's pictures, they were incredible there was no doubt in my mind that the hijabs and nun clothing would sell a lot of lingerie. I emailed them to Suzy and I didn't have to wait long for her reply.

Just after eleven Suzy's email arrived, it read, "Barry, what a wonderful idea, these pictures are incredible and so different to what we've being using, we'll be publishing the Spring collection later today and I'm sure we'll have bumper sales, many thanks for your hard work, kind regards, Suzy."

I had a passport picture to take for a guy, it was so easy it was finished in fifteen minutes. As I had nothing else booked today, I was thinking of closing up for the day, phoning mum and having a day in bed with her when my phone rang, it was Jo, she said, "Hi darling, are you horny and have a couple of hours spare?"

"Hi Jo, just talking to you makes me horny and believe me I have got a couple of hours spare, what naughty things would you like to do with me?"

"Naughty things that we'd like to do with you, Kay and I are both horny, would you like to fuck a mother and daughter in a very special threesome, we can be with you in twenty minutes?"

"Jo, I'm getting stiff thinking about it, see you in twenty."

I opened the door and both of them started to kiss me, Jo's tongue in my mouth, Kay's in my ear, as soon as we got into the bedroom they stripped and when I pulled off my boxers, my prince was rock hard at the thought of mum and daughter playing with each other. I got a bottle of Champagne from the fridge and as I opened it Jo said, "Only pour one glass, Kay and I will be so busy for a while, Kay you have a beautiful body, come close and hold me."

This was the start of an amazing peep show, a mother and daughter doing the most intimate things to each other, touching, kissing, fondling and feeling each other. They started to 69, a mum and daughter sucking each other's clits as they finger fucked each other with an abundance of desire and passion, they both climaxed within seconds of each other, both having strong body-shaking orgasms, they held the other's cum in their mouths, that was when I was invited to join them.

Both Jo and Kay shared the cum in their mouth with each other and me, it tasted so alike, then Jo said, "Barry, did you enjoy our little peep show, we did it especially for you?"

Looking at both of their voluptuous breasts and glistening pussies I said, "I loved it Jo, it was great watching you both cum."

jd8406
jd8406
747 Followers
12