The Well Endowed Photographer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo smiled and topped up the glass I'd been drinking from and took a sip and said, "We've decided you're going to fuck Kay doggy style and I'm going to watch you do her."

Jo then got Kay on all fours on top of the bed, her gorgeous butt was level with my cock, I ran the bulbous head of my cock just inside her thick cunt flaps, she was so wet I positioned my bulbous head in the middle of her long sex slit and gently pushed, amazingly Kay took my full length so easily, Kay gasped and said, "What a wonderful feeling when you have all of him inside you."

Jo replied, "I know darling, after you have him, you want more, Kay, with doggy style, you can't believe how deep he can go."

I soon had a good rhythm going, Jo got on top of the bed, spread her legs and brought her daughter's mouth down to her pussy, Jo said, "Kay, I love it when you eat my pussy, I need more."

Kay was now tightening her cunt muscles and giving me a very tight ride, she was also multi-tasking as she sucked her mum's huge clit and finger fucked her as she did it. I slipped my hand onto Kay's vulva and quickly found her huge clit which I now fingered as I rode her.

I sensed Kay was getting close as she was breathing heavily suddenly Jo cried out, "Kay, don't stop, I'm cumming."

Ten seconds later Kay's whole body shook but she continued to suck her mum's clit and I continued to pound Kay's beautiful pussy, having them both cum within seconds of each other was amazing. I pulled out and Kay stuck her tongue out to show a large blob of cum, she then cum kissed Jo and then me, we all tasted Jo's creamy cum. We were all happy this had happened.

Jo got into her favourite doggy style position then got Kay to lie where she had been on the bed, getting her head between Kay's legs, her ass high in the air, wiggling it while telling me to fuck her and make it hard and deep. I was now going to fuck Jo the same way I'd just fucked Kay and Jo was going to suck her daughter's clit the same way Kay had sucked hers.

I placed the head of my cock in the middle of her dripping wet cunt and pushed hard, going balls-deep in a single thrust. Jo gasped, her face being forced into Kay's dripping cunt, my cock hitting her cervix. I roughly fucked Jo, getting into a strong methodical rhythm and it didn't take long before Jo had a massive orgasm, her body was still trembling as I spurted my seed deep inside her hungry cunt, Jo was still sucking Kay's clit and she kept sucking it until Kay climaxed a few minutes later.

We finished the bottle of Champagne and chatted, I'd enjoyed the threesome with Jo and Kay, they were both so relaxed and comfortable doing it. They both had things to do and left shortly afterwards. My work for the day was finished and thought of mum, I rang her and she answered on the second ring, she said, "When I heard my phone ring, I was hoping it was you calling, please tell me you're missing me."

"Mum, I miss you, would you like me to come home now and we can have an afternoon in bed?"

"I'd love that but I want to have a bath with you first, when will you be home darling?"

"I've two emails to send, I'll be home in thirty minutes, you be in the bath and I'll join you there."

I ended the call and had a quick shower as I had the smell of sex all over my body. Thirty minutes later I had joined Mum in the bath and things got passionate quickly, leading to both of us climaxing simultaneously in the bath.

Over the next few weeks, I was spending so much time with mum, we'd go away to a spa hotel for weekend breaks, mum and I were getting so close, we weren't fucking, we were making love. We had tried every position imaginable and mum loved it anywhere at all and we were always experimenting, mum suggested bondage, she got all the kit online, she loves it when I strap her to the bed and gag her and fuck her hard.

The next collection arrived from Suzi and my models were wanting me, they got me but every night I went home to mum and that was where I got my best sex.

One night we had a wonderful session and mum said as we cuddled in bed afterwards, "Barry, I want to come off the pill, I've been to my gynaecologist and she's told me I can still have children but not to leave it much longer, please let me have your baby?"

I kissed mum so lovingly and said, "I want that too mum, come off the pill now and we'll make love four times a day until you are pregnant."

Seven weeks later mum's doctor confirmed that she was pregnant. Mum stopped drinking when she was told she was pregnant, she also changed both our diets and we were eating so much healthier now.

Throughout mum's pregnancy we continued to have marvellous sex the pleasure and love we gave each other was incredible there was definitely a spark between mum and I. Mum knew what was happening with every season's photo shoot but she never mentioned a word and neither did I.

The End.

I write for your enjoyment please vote suggest and follow.

12