All Comments on 'The Werewolf's Sabbat Ch. 04'

by River_willow76

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
canndcanndabout 12 years ago

can't wait to see how he gets out of this one. i liked the stories about mitch a bringing her gifts as a child. it was sweet. i'd also love to hear the story of alexander and jude later. it will be great b/c of the different nature they have.

the only thing I feel is missing is that I think at this point we should know more about the twins and the decisions they made. Why not save her parents? Why not tell her about her past and who she is.

aside from that it is a great story and I look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved It

Loving the progression of this story.Looking forward to the next chapter.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 12 years ago
Oh no!

That was a train wreck. I wanted to cover my eyes! Mitch has got some 'splaining to do.

VoluptuousValkyrieVoluptuousValkyrieabout 12 years ago
Oooooh!

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!!! Awesome story!

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 12 years ago
One Question

There are plenty of things that I'm waiting to find out about but, I just have one real question at the moment. Why is Mia's last name the same as Marie's from chapter 1? It sounded like it was an assumed name in the first place. Is this just a coincidence, or does it foretell something about Mia?

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago
ooohhhh my goodness!

witches, werewolves, and vampires. oh my! do i have to say it? this story is so lovely! i had the hardest time reading it tho, it seemed that everytime i would start chapter 1 i would only get so far before being interrupted, so i would have to start it again the next time and try it again. but finally, after posting 4 chapters i was able to read all of them in one night and i'm so glad that i stuck with it! i'm wondering how the heck mitch and janette are going to get together now, melissa seems pretty stuck on her "greek god". and i'm wondering about alex and mia, that seems like a good story too!

EllieLavenEllieLavenabout 12 years ago
Really good!

Original beginning (chapters 1 & 2) which I really enjoyed. Please keep writing. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Gawd

LOL you have such a twisted mind, I love it. I see a daffy duck moment duck, dodge, spin, thrust, parry. ROFLOL

somalunasomalunaabout 12 years ago

I think you have a great story! I especially like how you took the time to take the reader back in time so weget to know the characters better. I am excited for the next chapter! The one thing that detracts from the strength of your story though is the spelling and grammar. One in particular is 'seen'. I.e. Mitch saw Janette riding on his property... Not seen her riding. If you are going to use seen you have to add in have...'I have seen her'. Sorry... Not trying to give a grammar lesson, but I see and hear a lot of people make this mistake and tbh... It makes them sound less intelligent. Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Catch 22 situation.Mitch Stuck between two girls. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Cliffhangers.Owww. Im hanging on by my nails. Mitch has his balls in a tight spot.Ugly Ducking or Sex Goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ugly Duckling? Plain Jane?

Not sure I enjoy that Jannette is somewhat regularly referred to as plain...for me it detracts from the story in that it highlights a traditionally negative belief about beauty. Not all of us are models, but we're all uniquely beautiful inside & out.

Also thinking that maybe they're not very well-suited as friends (overly flighty versus overly serious)- I'm seeing the possibility of jealousy and superficiality on the other girl's part.

ChurosChurosabout 12 years ago
o_O

Uh-oh. I knew it. So this is the first conflict apart from a much larger conflict which involved the death of her parents. I find it sweet though that "he had been 'wooing' her since she was ten."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are we all thinking the same?????

So is Mia the unborn baby I'm assuming like me we all thought passed with her parents?

Patrolin_AusPatrolin_Ausabout 12 years ago
Loving This

Really great story so far. Looking forward to the many different directions that this story is possible to go. Hopefully some of the other characters will get their own stories told.

wildsoulwildsoulabout 12 years ago

wow, he's in deep water. Even if he successfully break up with the blonde girl, she's not just gonna be running to him. The blonde girl is her friend, that's means he has to convince her that he's not a player but of course, (I have a feeling, as that she seems like a good person) that she won't date him again to spare her friendship. Dating friend's ex are never to good. Plus, he did hurt her pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mia and Alexander?

Are you going to be making another story about them then??....or is their romance goign to be included in this one?....That could make a very good story. But anyway love the Story and you are an excellent writer I'm so excited for the next chapter!! =D

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
OOPS

his bad! How is Mitch going to handle this little oops moment with Janette. Her best friend Melissa has been talking about "her" Greek God and it turns out to be the same Greek God she just made a date with.

Can't wait to see what happens next. I think this is going to be a fun story to read and I so look forward to more.

bronzebeauty34bronzebeauty34about 12 years ago
I luvvvv it!

I'm loving this story, it's original and I'm HOOKED! I seriously doubt mia is the unborn baby because if you remember marie was only two months pregnant and the twins checked her pulse & there was none. Leonard or whatever was flipping out at the crash site because marie was dead. I find it impossible. I just wish we could get a little background on ol' crazy leonard n what he was and will he discover j is still alive and go after her making mitch have to kick his ass????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

arduous but crucial...crossroads.Being protective of Janette is one sign of his mating pull. I chose my wife b'cz i wanted to grow old with her.Mitch has to make thru this one choice on his own for his own reasons.No one,even Emily & Liam cant tell him whom to mate. True mates come only once then Mitch should have the right one even if he has to break a mountain to get his mate.

JACOB ALAN

River_willow76River_willow76about 12 years agoAuthor
Awesome

There have been numerous comments on some things that I have overlooked. So, I edited the first 2 chapters. They should be posted in the next couple of days. Some have pointed out my misspellings and such. If you want to volunteer as an editor, that would be great. I know I could definitely use the help. And, no, Mia is not related to the witch family in any way. It turns out I have a liking to her last name. I didn't even realize that I had given her and Marie the same last name. My bad! Although, if I think about it, I could probably create a great twist with that. You never know.

catman71catman71about 12 years ago
hmm

i smashing end, so we have a vamp about to go mental for a mate, a were that just got kissed in front of his mate, and a drunk hottie and a wise ass brother, this should be fun

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 12 years ago
Well Well Well

Ain't luv grand (lol) You just gotta luv the irony of this chapter.... I luv the story, so keep on writting and I'll keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Loving the story. Especially the fact Mitch unknowingly protected his mate for 8yrs.

But my 2nd complaint is the use of isle instead of aisle. I have no problem overlooking most typos, for some reason it jumped out at me ch1 & I keep noticing it.

Now off to the next ch. Benefit of joining the party late, no wait for the newest ch just yet.

~LadySilverNova~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous