All Comments on 'The West Texas Ladies Chess Club Ch. 01'

by AmberSolis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
What A Great Story!

Keep Going!

ladylicker1ladylicker17 months ago

This is a fabulous story. Love the characters. Can't wait for more.

sars33sars337 months ago

Gorgeously erotic, I hope there's more of the Chess Club to come.

PG564EPG564E7 months ago

Mmmmm so different and refreshing. A combination of smoldering lesbian sex with words of life wisdom also given by the author. WOW.

Keep sharing your gift for people of both sexes who like to read and masturbate! The feelings you expressed in your writing were so deep and well written - this reader FELT your story. Another 5 for my friend.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fabulous story, well done. Enough on its own, but a series would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't want to be the downer of this story but I only enjoyed the first half of the story. Once the other women begin to join like clockwork it became unrealistic. I know it's a CLUB but it just seemed fantastical at that point. I will say: you did a very good job of describing the sex scenes. I may continue reading the following chapters just for that. Thank you for sharing your story.

AmberSolisAmberSolis6 months agoAuthor

Chapter II is in pending status. Hopefully it'll go live in a day or so. I'm glad you all are enjoyed Chapter 1!

KalimaxosKalimaxos6 months ago

You lost me at the man-brain and battery dialogue on page one.

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

“After a while? A gal starts to wonder what else is out there.” I really thought those introductory paragraphs were great!

I wonder how many others on the team will eventually become chess fanatics?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i loved this. Needs more chess puns. Queen takes Queen...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my! What a luscious convergence of spontaneous Sapphic eros. Tish, Lisa, and Cassandra were circulating in each other's space and their shared NEED for authentic pleasure was literally bubbling over, no pun intended. Circumstances brought them together in so that they could share their release with someone they trusted. Jenn was a nice addition, as she understood and wanted to on the one hand be an experienced protector of the girls, but on the other being drawn to their vortex of passion. Looking forward to how AmberS weaves these lovely threads together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmberSolis@AmberSolis
I'm a woman who has been around the block more than a few times. I write mostly light-hearted stuff usually centered around lesbians, mutual-consent incest between adults, group sex. I do write some darker, non-consent stories, but even those usually end happily. My stories a...