The West Texas Ladies Chess Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well said," Jenn said.

"Agreed," Martha said. "We should abduct you into the bedroom right now and have our way with you. All in favor?"

Jenn and Lisa said, "Aye!"

"All opposed?"

Silence.

"Motion is carried," Martha said, and called out, "Sam? Can you and Cassandra take over for a bit? The Special Guest Committee has determined we must abscond with the President for a bit."

"Ok," Sam said. "What about Lisa?"

"Oh, we need her, too," Jenn said. "On account of the President is being very naughty, so we need the extra hands to hold her down."

This met with cheers from all the ladies present, and the last thing I saw as they dragged me through the door and closed it was all the other ladies, including Virginia, removing their clothes. I caught Virginia's eye, and I saw her blow me a kiss. She had already had her blouse and bra removed, and she was so lovely!

Jenn, Martha, and Lisa threw me on the bed, then piled on top of me, holding me pinned with their combined weight. After several frenzied moments of hands, mouths, and breasts everywhere on my body all at once, they got somewhat organized and held my hands and feet while they stripped me naked and took turns going down on my poor vagina like it was going out of style. And I mean they held me down, and wouldn't let me do anything but writhe, thrash, and breathe hard as they brought me to three quick orgasms. If you can get your exercise by your friends going down on your pussy, I had to be a champion marathon runner, then!

I collapsed back on the bed, letting my breath catch up with the demands that had been placed on my body, relishing the feelings of euphoria washing through me.

One by one, they got up and went into the living room. Jenn got up last and said, "Stay here just a bit longer, love. One of the new girls needs to talk to you for a bit, okay?"

"Oh, of course! I've been neglecting my duties as President and hostess-"

I had started to rise from the bed, but Jenn's strong hand was suddenly in the middle of my chest, halting me and gently pushing me back down to the mattress.

"Stay, Kitten! She'll just be a moment. She has something very personal to talk to you about. It'll be easier if you're both lying down."

"Ok. Your hand is still on my chest."

"I know. It likes it there. Sometimes, it's hard to pull it away!" I took her other hand and began kissing it. I took her fingers into my mouth, one at a time, and sucked and played with them with my tongue. I pulled the inside of her wrist to my mouth and started sucking and tonguing it, too, letting my breath pour out over her now goose-bumped skin.

She finally did manage to reclaim her hand from my chest and rose to leave. As she left, she turned out the lights. It was already dark outside.

The door opened, and I couldn't see who it was, backlit as she was by the lights in the living room. I could see she was naked, so I guessed the meeting had been getting underway in good fashion despite my absence, and I was relieved about that.

She came in, and I felt the bed shift as she lay beside me. She gently rolled me over on my right side, then spooned up against my back. I know most of the girls, even after these few months, by the scent of their perfumes, soaps, body wash, shampoo, and, yes, the earthier scents and tastes of their bodies, too. Two women can wear the same perfume, and because of their body chemistry, each will have their own "signature." Women are like a symphony of scents and aromas, and I had quickly come to be able to recognize each of my girls. But I didn't recognize this aromatic symphony, so it had to be-

"Yes," Virginia said, as she pulled me tightly to her naked body, "It's me." She gently kissed the back of my left shoulder and rested her face against it. I could feel a series of butterfly kisses from her lashes, and despite having been well sated by my three earlier lovers, I was instantly getting turned on. Again.

"Oh, my darling love," Virginia whispered. "Your body is such a delight, it's beautiful. But the way it responds, too, is such awful, tyrannical sweetness! One simply must love you, must breathe you in," She took a deep breath and exhaled against my back, making me shudder. "Oh, Tish! You're intoxicating, my darling Club President," she said. "Thank you. I'll let you talk now. I do love your voice, so!"

"Virginia? I'm sorry, sweetie, I know you said you're celibate. And I can't tell you how much I love that you feel comfortable enough to embrace me like this, naked, in my bed. It's wonderful, it truly is. But sweetheart, you know I've got a crush on you, a romantic, sexual crush, yes?"

"I do. Oh, I do! My heart delights in the knowledge of it."

"So, you also know I'm getting majorly turned on here, right? Because you're a wonderfully warm, lovely woman. Naked. In my bed. We're clear on all that, too, right?"

"One hundred percent clear," she said, as her left hand gently stroked my left side, from my shoulder, to my hip, to my leg, then down, and up my belly, back to my breast. She cupped it, gently squeezed it, and held her hand there. Of its own volition, my body writhed in response to Virginia's touch, and her embrace on me tightened. She maintained her hold on my breast, holding my heart, holding my body, right where she wanted me.

I sighed. Virginia said, "Yes, I know. But I want to hear you say it. Please?" Again, I felt the flutter of her eyelashes on my back and shoulder. It's incredible how something so innocent as a butterfly kiss can arouse such a burning desire!

"If you keep this up, I'm going to want to make love to you. And I swear I don't mean to pressure you or put you on the spot, or do something you don't want to do-"

She pulled away and gently rolled me on my back, leaned down to place her lips on mine, and closed my mouth with a kiss. A long, wonderful, deep, passionate kiss.

When it had run its course, she pulled back and looked into my eyes, her hand stroking up and down my chest and belly.

"I thought you said you'd let me talk?" I asked.

"You were taking too long, love. No, no, stay on your back, please."

"But I thought you were celibate?"

"Eh, celibacy is more of a guideline than a rule," Virginia said. "It'd be more correct to say that I don't have casual sex," she said. "I hold out for Chess. And for making love. And since we don't have a Chess set here, we must adapt accordingly. Also, like Sam, when presented with the beauty of the club, my abstinence didn't last even 30 minutes. God, it was so hot watching you get dragged into the bedroom by Lisa, Martha, and Jen. And then all the sounds coming from in here. And then all the girls disrobing and getting together in pairs and groups, oh, my!"

"Oh!" That was all I could say, as her hands had found my vulva, and she was gently, lovingly, playing with and teasing my most sensitive area, making my body respond with greater fervor to her touch.

"I have a confession to make, too," she said. "Since we met in person, I've suspected my current reign of abstinence was in jeopardy. Because I was attracted to you from the moment I first heard your voice."

"My voice?"

"I know. Voices are a huge thing for me. I'm a bit odd like that," Virginia said. "Knowing we'd end up like this, making love, I've wondered if it would be wrong. But I can't see how we'd be hurting ourselves or anyone else, sharing our love like this."

"I've never met anyone like you," I said.

"I hope you won't find me to be too much of a trial as time goes on," she said. "Now shush my little darling." She had climbed up on top of me, mounting me missionary style. My legs reflexively wrapped around her waist, my arms around her neck. Oh, it was so wonderful to feel her body's weight on top of mine, to feel the swell of her breasts falling to meet mine. "At last, I've got you right where I want you, lover."

"Like a captured Queen?" I asked.

That made her come to a stop. "Well said, lover. Now, hold still, and let me make love to you."

And for the second time of the evening, or fourth time, depending on how you want to count it, I was held down while a gorgeous, beautiful woman made love to me. And after that, I was out like a light till the morning sun woke me up. Such are the trials faced by a club president!

###

I awoke to find Lisa spooned up against my back.

"Morning, lover," she said.

"Morning to you too, my love," I said.

"You missed a lot of great Chess education, last night."

"Oh?"

"Oh, yes. Virginia's a great teacher. She lives for this game, she loves it. Probably almost as much as she loves you."

"What?"

"Oh, Tish," Lisa said, "Virginia was wrecked when she came out of the bedroom last night."

"Wrecked? How?"

"She was crying. No, sobbing! We all had to take turns holding her, caressing her, soothing her."

"Oh, no! I have to go see her! I have to talk to her-"

Lisa had placed her fingers over my lips to shush me and said, "No, silly! I mean tears of joy! You made her so happy!"

"oh."

"And ... you feel bad because you fell asleep. Right?"

"Well. It ... does seem a bit selfish ...," I said.

"Oh ... darling!" Lisa said and wrapped me tighter in her arms. "God, could you be any more wonderful? Could you?" She placed her face against my shoulder, and I felt tears on my back.

"Lisa!" I said.

"Tears of joy, silly. Tears of joy of my own. For you. All for you. Just let me have them."

"Well, then, since I am your Club President-"

"You are! You are!" she said, her breath and her tears spilling on my back, making me shiver.

"And if you must insist on crying tears of happiness onto my back-"

"Oh, I must, I must!"

"Very well, then, my darling. Cry your eyes out." I took her hand and kissed it.

She held me like that for a bit, and it was such a wonderful, close, intimate moment to share with each other.

There was a quiet knock on my door, and without waiting for an answer from me, it opened, and Virginia, naked, walked in and laid down in front of me, snuggling up to me so I was sandwiched between the two lovely ladies.

She stroked my hair, and said, "Your bed is getting crowded, it would seem."

"Such are the sacrifices a kind and benevolent Chess Club President must sometimes be forced to endure," I said.

"Hm. Perhaps we should get you a larger bed. As a training item for the Club?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Behind me, Lisa said, "Ginny was talking about how quickly the Club has advanced in such a brief time. She thinks it's our sexual positive reinforcement training methods that have brought us up so quickly."

"Uh-huh," I said. "Who is "Ginny?""

Virginia rolled her eyes and said, "Duh, silly Club President! Me! Ginny? Short for Virginia?"

Behind me, Lisa said, "Tish has many wonderful qualities. But she doesn't really get nicknames."

Ginny said, "But isn't "Tish" short for "Leticia?"

"Yep," Lisa said, "Which only further heightens the sense of irony."

"Let's try this," Ginny said, "Tish? Say my name."

"Virginia," I replied.

"Ok, then, let's try it this way: Tish? Say "Ginny?"

"Ginny- OHhh-OH!" When I said her nickname, she had slowly run her fingertips lightly up and down my vulva, the entire length of my slit, in an obvious reward. She then held her fingertips pressed lightly against the top of my clit, producing wonderful low-grade tingles running through my loins, and said,

"Ok, now: what did I just tell you to say?"

"Ginny?- oH. OH! OoooOH!" More delightful fingering of my rapidly slickening inner labia. I placed my head against her chest as my breath began to speed up to match my rapidly increasing pulse.

Ginny put her other hand under my chin, keeping her other index finger lightly resting in the valley of my labia, locked our gaze together, and said, so sweetly,

"OK, my President? Please? What is my name?"

"V-!" she was already increasing the pressure against my clit, her fingertip so teasingly just above my entrance, slowly, lightly, dancing against me.

"Ah, ah, my sweet President," she chided me, "Please? What is my name?"

"Ginny!" I said, and they both rewarded me with kisses and caresses, front and back.

After enduring a few lovely moments of being pleasured by these two beauties, Ginny leaned back, looked into my eyes again, and said,

"Now do you see what an effective teaching method you ladies have developed?"

"Yes, I believe I do. But we never thought of it like that! When we first started, the Chess was only secondary. The sex was what it was all about. A place for straight and gay girls to find sexual release and satisfaction with each other in a safe place for all of us."

"A lovely habit you had all well established, before you were finally challenged to a Chess match. Because you never realized how competitive the world of Chess is, did you?"

"No. That came as such a shock. And then we recruited Sam, and she-"

"Took you to the next level," Ginny said. "The next several, really. She's done amazingly well! She's taught several of you to play even better than she does. And she did it by building on the methods of positive sexual reinforcement you had already established. Really, she is to be congratulated. It is so obvious, so effective, that I wonder why I never thought of it myself! Oh, don't look so shocked, my sweet Tish! I'm smart, yes. Very smart. But even I can't think of everything!"

She looked deeply into my eyes again, and whispered, "Would you like more?"

"Oh, yes, please!" I said.

Ginny sat up, got out of the bed, held her hand out to me and said, "Then we have to get you breakfast, and then you have several hours of training to catch up on. And you need a shower! I'm going to take a nap while you shower and eat. Sam will start your training. Wake me up in three hours. Ladies! Come and collect your President, get her cleaned up and fed, start her training, get her good and warmed up, and wake me in three hours!"

My bedroom was instantly filled with naked women, pulling me in every direction at once. Seeing how that wasn't a bad thing at all, I stopped fighting them and let them shepherd me through the shower, scrub me spotlessly clean, lead me to the table, and stuffed me silly with eggs, pancakes, bacon, and scones. I didn't even know I had all the ingredients needed to make scones! And they took time, someone had to get up early to do that! "Martha? Are you the one I have to thank for the scones?"

She blushed and said, "Yes. But now, several of these young lovelies also know how to make them. It seems I'm not the only early riser. I had help!"

Scrubbed down, fed-up, and topped off with several gallons of water, they cleared the table, laid a Chess set in front of me, and girls took positions on both sides of me, on their knees, as I sat in the chair at my table.

Sam said, "So, beloved club president, let's brush up on your castling ..."

The following two hours passed in a blur of Chess education and sexual gratification.

It was indeed a marvelous method of learning!

Little did we know we were being observed. Once again, I had underestimated the competitive nature of the game, and the depth of feeling it brought out in its participants. And how far in advance before a game ever started that an opponent could take moves to win a game held at a much later date. Chess is the continuation of war by other means, and all is fair in love and war. And yours truly had stumbled into both.

###

With our Grand Master teacher selected and onboard, and our primary method of education finalized, our learning progressed very rapidly indeed.

We had two matches against two other teams in the upcoming weeks, and we won both quite handily. The first team we played was the Sociology and Humanities department of the university. The second team we played was the university's Cosmetology team.

Now, you might think those should have been easy victories. After all, Humanities is basket weaving, right? And Cosmetology isn't known for turning out Nobel prize winners. But you would be surprised. The one department has to be skilled in all manner of back-stabbing, rationalized duplicity, self-justifying their own hidden biases via torturously twisted logic, political intrigue, and, when all else failed, plain old bald-faced lying. The other department has to be skilled in dealing with people, knowing how they tick, what makes them function, what makes them make certain choices, and how to understand what they are telling you that they don't even realize they are telling you. Needless to say, both clubs proved to be worthy opponents. Which made our victories all that much sweeter.

In the process of all this, we had begun to attract a lot of attention from the press. First, it was the university's school paper, then the local papers. Then, it was local radio and TV news media. They would come and observe and record our matches, and then write up endless articles about how great it was that women were finally making a real name for themselves in the hurly-burly world of Chess. Yeah, I know. You can only say that if you completely don't know what you are talking about. And sadly, it seems reporters study even less than college students. You know how that stuff goes.

But then we got picked up by state radio and TV. From there, it was national radio, media, and cable news! Suddenly, a bunch of girls playing Chess in the endless far-West reaches of Texas was the only thing the entire nation could talk about! My phone rang from reporters local, state, national, and even international at all hours of the day and night! Who wanted to have interviews. Same for the knocks at my door: all hours of the day and night from reporters from all over the world who wanted to talk about what a phenomenon we had become. I could unplug my wired phone and turn off my cell phone. But I couldn't do anything about people knocking on my door.

Jenn brought that problem under control. It turns out her brother-in-law had a security company. He also had a daughter who was our age and was herself off to school at a university in a different town. His daughter and her friends had had run-ins with young men who were less than admirable in their intentions towards them. Jenn's brother-in-law Lester had found that many veterans of the various armed services were often looking for part-time jobs. He had developed a new market where groups of female students could get together and pool their resources to afford protection at their dorms and other residences. Security was provided by men and women who had made a living convincing bad people to see the error of their ways. Jenn explained our situation to him, and bingo! We instantly had a 24-hour guard at my front door. It didn't cost us a dime, either, because yes, you guessed it: Jenn's brother-in-law was also a Chess nut! You just never know, in this world, do you?

Looking back on it all, in hindsight, I really wish I had chosen a different cover story than a Chess club. Maybe it wouldn't have blown up like this? All I had wanted was a nice anonymous cover at which no one would look twice. Maybe next time we could form a Certified Public Accountants Society? Regardless, we had all fallen in love with the game itself. Almost as much as we were with each other. We all agreed we were happier than we had ever been in our lives before this. Our grades had risen, and the attention from the media was attracting internship offers to prestigious organizations for several of the ladies in our little club.

Ginny was the cause of all of this sudden, massive increase in attention to the club. When we first adopted Ginny, none of us had realized what a prominent figure she was in the Chess community. In our usual fashion, we were learning everything backwards. Ginny was a genuine Chess Grand Master, something that is recognized around the world. She had been one of the youngest women in the USA to achieve that status. In almost every nation and culture, you walk in as a Grand Master of Chess, and it's nearly the same as saying you're a doctor, lawyer, or architect, all in one. To some people, being a Chess Grand Master is far more important than being any of those other things. After high school and before she started college, Ginny had been the Chess phenomenon of the USA. A young woman who could go head-to-head with any player from any nation and have good odds of winning. And if she didn't win, she certainly made them earn their victory!