The West Texas Ladies Chess Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in college and with the studies needed for a degree in electrical engineering limited her ability to compete on the national stage any further. In addition, her prowess in the game had been recognized to the point that she often had trouble finding a worthwhile opponent who would accept her challenge. Over the last three and a half years, she had all but faded from the consciousness of the world Chess community.

That is until she agreed to be our instructor. Instantly, her name was back in the press, and in being allied with her, our prestige rose accordingly as well.

On top of all of that, the Egregiously West Texas Chess Club for Ladies became an enormous success. We stopped accepting new members because we were out of room in my little house. Our membership was currently around 20 women, and there was just no room in the house for even one more body. For the last two months, I had never slept alone in my own bed. I tried to make the rounds with all the girls to keep from showing any favoritism. But as often as not, Lisa, Cassandra, and Ginny made routine appearances in my bed. Jenn and Martha composed the Special Guest committee, making appearances whenever they wished, or we asked. Which was often. Sometimes? I'm almost ashamed to say it, but ... sometimes ... I asked Jenn and Martha if I could stay with them. Overnight. Share their bed with them. Because that meant only two other women in a King-size bed, instead of four in my double-size! And they never once refused me. They were, and are, such darlings to me.

Even with all the media attention and the crowding in my own bed and home, relationship-wise, I had never been happier in my entire life. And it appeared that it was working out this way for the bulk of the membership as well, which had also been one of my primary goals in starting all of this.

And while I tried not to play favorites, I really did! While I will always and forever have a special place in my heart for Lisa. And Cassandra, and Jenn and Martha. Really, for all my girls, as I had come to think of them! Nonetheless, I had to admit that my thoughts and feelings increasingly revolved more and more around Ginny. I just loved her so much. Every day, it seemed my love for her grew stronger. I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to please her. And she seemed to feel the same way for me!

As she had warned me, she had some rough edges. In Chess, she was hyper-competitive. You might even say furiously competitive. In teaching, she could be a real slave driver. Like Jenn on the Volleyball court, when engaged in playing or teaching Chess, she demanded your total commitment to the game, no exceptions, no excuses.

Even so? For the first time in my life, I had begun to consider the possibility of entering into a long-term lesbian relationship. A gay marriage. Maybe that's what happens when you spend so much of your time engaged in lesbian love? Maybe it's because Ginny was just so wonderful? I don't know. What I do know is that I was never happier than when Ginny and I made love. Even when I was in bed with Lisa. My darling, forever beloved Lisa. Or alone with Cassandra, which, yes, we sometimes managed to accomplish! Or sandwiched between Jenn and Martha, in their bed. But never was I happier than when Ginny and I were pleasing each other. I found myself wondering how I would go about proposing to her.

And just as things seemed to have gone as far as they could go? Just as Ginny and I seemed poised on the brink of a lifetime of gay marriage or other long-term relationship, for however long fate might let us have together? Just as it seemed nothing could get any better?

Naturally, real life re-asserted itself, and the metaphorical roof caved in on us all.