The WhatsApp Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Technically we'd just be skipping class.' Madalena replied, looking at the Finn. 'I have no idea what time it even is?'

'It's 3:10 in the morning,' Naomi told her. 'and I've got work tomorrow.'

'Ditch it, those kids' educations aren't going to suffer for just a day missing...'

'Very tempting.'

Madalena looked around.

'Well, I've just lost my company to get back to campus... Somehow, I'd say she's otherwise engaged.'

'I would drive you, but I really shouldn't right now.' Naomi groaned.

'Are you staying here, then?'

'I was going to ask Hailey if she minded but I'm having the same problem as you.'

'If we can't get to her, she can't blame us for staying...' Madalena reasoned.

'There are a couple of sofas here, I doubt she minds-'

'Honey, fuck the sofas.' Sonja got up. 'There's a completely unused bedroom right next to hers. I'm going to go to bed.'

'Do you mind sharing?' Madalena asked.

'The more the merrier...'

'Where am I meant to sleep, then?' Naomi asked.

'We don't have cooties.' The silver-haired girl replied.

'Won't it be a squeeze?'

'Inevitably those two are going to come back this way to go to Hailey's bedroom.' Madalena pointed to the unseen kitchen, as she also got up shakily. 'Are you sure you can sleep when the love birds are passing through?'

'Fair enough.' The Japanese girl replied. She tried getting up, without much success. 'A little help, please?'

Still with Carolyn and Hailey nowhere in sight, the other three women made their way to the unused bedroom, noticing that the double bed would indeed be wide enough for all.

'Don't give me that look.' Madalena laughed at Sonja discreetly when Naomi was further away from them, undressing. 'I want an innocent night's sleep; we'll take care of the other thing some other time.'

Sonja regarded her with a level look.

'I wasn't even going there.' She simply said, as she went to get ready for sleep.

///////////////

The real miracle was that their clothes were still on. Hailey settled for sitting on the counter of the far corner of the kitchen, hidden from the living room, her legs pulling Carolyn to her as she took her tongue and sucked it into her own mouth.

She had a steel grip on the other woman's waist but that was nothing compared to how hard Carolyn was gripping her small tits through the blonde's shirt. Her breasts were almost to the point of getting bruises, but someone would have to shoot her to get her to complain at that point.

'We need to get back.' Hailey exhaled, feeling her mouth raw from the suction Carolyn had applied.

'What for?' Carolyn grunted, closing in on her lips again.

'Or they'll come looking to see what we're up to for taking so long...' The blonde exhaled, savouring the rough pat down on her chest. 'Come on, girl!' She whined. 'Let's behave for a bit!'

Oh so gingerly, Carolyn let her hands fall. Hailey made sure the glasses were in their proper place on the washing machine and closed it. She headed back to the living room, feeling clumsy from the alcohol and having to shoo Carolyn's hand from her buttocks.

She was greeted by empty couches and no women in sight.

'Uh, where did the gang go?'

'I think they're crashing in the other room, 'cause their stuff's still here...' Carolyn said.

'Without even asking, such an abuse on my hospitality.' Hailey stretched. She made her way to her own room, opening the door and peering inside. 'Well, at least none of them stole my room.

'Can I crash with you, though?' Carolyn asked, putting her arms around her again. Her hands also found her bosom once more.

Hailey walked them both into the room and closed the door behind her, letting her head fall on the taller girl's shoulder.

'Hmm...' She longingly growled. 'Those are tiny, girl. Why so fascinated?'

'I like them a lot.' Carolyn breathed next to her ear. 'They're perky and I didn't get a chance to take to get to know them properly.'

'Go for it, gorgeous.'

That was indeed what happened. Carolyn's hands soon got bored with being over the shirt and got under. Hailey looked down to see the way the knuckles moved beneath the fabric of her clothes as her tits were kneaded and the piercings of her nipples played with. Her head turned sideways to plant a kiss on Carolyn's cheek and the blonde girl felt herself grinning as one of the hands moved down, caressing her belly.

She's terrified. Jesus, it's like being intimate with a virgin again...

The blonde didn't say anything until the hand was at her waist. Carolyn was trying to get her fingers underneath the waistband, but the belt made it too tight. Taking pity on her, Hailey undid the belt and the first button. She considered teasing as she looked sideways, but something about the beautiful woman made her settle for just kissing her neck.

Now Carolyn's hand almost rushed to caress her pussy lips. There was a sense of wonder in the way the dark-skinned girl's hands moved, of worship. And she's not half bad, either. Hailey thought, catching a handful of hair with her left hand and of butt with the right hand.

'You're doing good, Carolyn. Don't overthink it.' She sighed to her. 'Just imagine what you'd want to do to yourself. We're in the perfect position for it, too.'

'God, you're so scrumptious!' Carolyn moaned. Hailey couldn't stand not to be returning the favour after that mewl and let her hand go beneath the other girl's panties and snake her fingers until she was just about touching the slit with the tips of them. She felt kisses all over her cheek before she heard Carolyn shakily continue. 'I just want to push you against me until, like,...'

'Until we have no way of drawing breath with how tight it is.'

'Exactly that!' Carolyn hissed. 'Has that happened with you before?'

'No.' Hailey replied, feeling her stomach jump. 'Just with you, my sweet.'

Their pleasure was mounting yet this was not how Hailey intended them to finish. She caught the other woman's wrist and gently extricated her hand from the apex of her thighs, bringing it to her face, the scent of her arousal present, and chastely kissed her knuckles.

'That was very good.' Hailey said, turning and planting a kiss on the luscious lips. 'Do you know what I want to do now?'

'What?' Carolyn breathlessly asked.

Hailey slithered to her closet softly and opened the box above her, returning to stand in front of the other woman with the harness that she used for strap-on play.

'I think you can guess.'

Carolyn swallowed dry, gazing dauntedly at it.

It doesn't even have the dildo in yet, sweetie. Hailey thought.

'Are you going to use it on me?'

With a deep breath the blonde woman took in the sight of her lover, biting her lower lip as her eyes wandered the luscious body in front of her, how the shirt stretched to be able to cover those lovely breasts, how Carolyn had her knees together in a poor attempt to get some rubbing motion on her snatch.

'Not tonight. I feel like I want to surrender myself.' She told Carolyn, watching the other woman's eyes go comically large.

'But.. I wouldn't... I don't know...'

'You can.'

'I haven't got the slightest...'

'I'll teach you.' Hailey grinned at her.

Carolyn shuffled her feet and looked down for a bit.

'Okay.'

'Come on, pants off, then.' She sat on the bed watching her. 'Just the pants for now.'

If Carolyn was confused by this, she recovered quickly. She let go of the bottom of her shirt and unbuckled her belt, stepping out of her pants until only black lingerie panties made themselves seen.

'Someone planned this...' Hailey teased.

'And you haven't?' Carolyn scoffed, hooking her fingers on the sides of the underwear but not pulling yet.

'I'm an innocent bystander.' The blonde said but shut up instantly as her friend let the panties drop and kicked them away.

'Clearly.' The other woman derided, lifting a leg to allow Hailey to start putting on the straps on her.

A strange sense of excitement was on Hailey as she manoeuvred around the beauty that stood naked from the waist down, tightening the straps when needed and clicking a couple of mechanisms into place. She also tugged on it to test how tight it was against the other girl's body. Unsatisfied, she tightened it in two more places.

'Where's the thingy to put on?' Carolyn asked, looking eager.

'Bottom drawer on the nightstand.' Hailey replied, taking a handful of Carolyn's breasts, still covered, just to remind herself how pleasant they were.

Carolyn was getting racy now, though, and did not just go fetch the fake cock. Instead, she kissed Hailey with enthusiasm, undoing the last few buttons of her pants. The blonde partook with fervour, doing the rest by pulling them off her legs. Her panties were off seconds later and she felt the other woman's hands remoisten the apex of her thighs without any shyness.

'Don't get distracted...' She hissed at some point when it felt like they were going down a dangerous road.

Carolyn let go and saw the contents of the bedside table's drawer, as Hailey laid down on the bed, knees parted to expose herself.

'This one?' Carolyn asked, breathing heavily and holding up an eight-inch pink dildo.

'Good choice.' Hailey beckoned her closer. She took the pink shaft from her hands and clipped it on to the harness. The other woman appeared to be moving into place, but she was very mistaken as to what was going to follow.

Grabbing the dildo with one hand, Hailey let her tongue explore its surface. Carolyn's face above was an almost ridiculous widemouthed stare.

The blonde smiled openly and sucked it into her mouth. Its size was smaller than some of the cocks she usually took, and it was with a fairly small amount of difficulty that she was able to accommodate it all between her lips. Unlike a normal blowjob, she did not focus on the head or anything like that. She was wetting as much of the surface as possible, instead.

Hailey plopped Carolyn's "dick" out with a loud noise.

Carolyn descended and kissed her on the mouth with hunger, their bodies becoming glued together, their shirts still stopping their breasts from rubbing directly together.

'Hands on your dick now.' Hailey pushed the dark-skinned girl away enough that they could both see what was going on with their private parts. 'Rub it a little against me, across the shaft. That's it. Along each side? Good idea, that's nice...' She moaned. 'Now ease it in. Exactly like that.'

'This is so cool.'

'I'm glad you think so. Wait! Don't go all the way in yet, frat boy.'

'Sorry!'

'Don't apologise, I told you I was going to teach you.' The blonde whispered from beneath her lover. 'What you're doing now is the right idea.' She told her, feeling the dildo slowly going in and out, still at surface level. 'That's exactly it...'

Carolyn's right hand pulled on the bottom of Hailey's shirt and began pushing it up.

'Nah, nah, nah...' Hailey smiled in mischief.

'I want to see your titties!' Carolyn protested.

'I know you do, but you seem very interested in them and I want you focussed on your hip movements right now.'

'Don't you want to see mine?'

'I can think of nothing I want more than to motorboat you, Carolyn. But that shirt is covering the harness, which makes it look like you have an actual dick that's fucking me.' Hailey suddenly gave a sigh timed with one of the dark-skinned woman's thrusts. 'And I have to say, that fantasy is not hurting one bit.'

'Shall I ask one Madalena's moms if they're up for it?' Carolyn laughed.

'I like you where you are right now.' Hailey sighed, groping the other girl's buttock with her left foot. 'You can start going deeper, sexy.'

'Like this?'

'Hmm-hmm.'

'Don't look now, but I think...' Carolyn interrupted herself when their crotches were right on each other. '... I'm all the way in.'

'I feel pretty stuffed.' Hailey agreed. 'Now start pulling away, but don't go all the way out or I'm going to queef all over you.'

What a dedicated student. The pale woman thought to herself, watching Carolyn bend her head down to where she was entering her lover, almost telepathically feeling how concentrated she really was.

'Look at me.'

Carolyn looked at her, not stopping.

'What?'

'Don't look down all the time, I promise my little pussy isn't going anywhere.'

'But then, how do I know if I'm doing it right?'

'Just look at my face.' Hailey moaned, as the intrusion inside her was turning into bliss. 'That's all you need to know.'

Carolyn had her eyes laser focused on her face now, and Hailey felt herself reach out to touch the corner of her lips, feeling the smooth skin and the bulge of her lover's lips as she exhaled with the effort. The brown pools of her eyes were all she could see when the voluptuous woman made her see stars at the end of one of the strokes.

'Shift it up.' Hailey mewled.

'How?'

'Grind your hips a little further down. Yes! You're literally hitting the spot, baby!'

'I can get used to that.' Carolyn grunted, starting to slam her harder with the excitement of the experience.

'Choke me.'

'What?!' The dark-skinned girl hilariously asked.

'Put your hands around my throat and squeeze, just a little.'

For a moment Hailey thought her friend's shock would kill the idea, but then those soft hands were right where she wanted them. Carolyn liked it too, as she started almost using her throat as the support for her weight when she thrusted the cock into her.

'Yes!' Hailey heard her own croak. 'That's perfection! Don't touch the clit. You're hitting my G-spot every single time. I just need you to keep fucking me and I'm right there...'

'Don't worry, gorgeous, I won't stop.' Carolyn told her, like it was a solemn promise.

There was something about the way she was looking at her, Hailey thought, that just made her insane. Just as she was about tell her lover something only alcohol and lust could entice at such a moment, the blonde felt herself freeze and knew she was falling in a matter of seconds.

'I'm cumming! Don't you dare stop!' Hailey rasped. 'Do. Not. Fucking. Stop!'

Perfectly fine with obeying her commands, Carolyn steadily kept her hips moving as Hailey gripped her with her arms and legs, squeaking next to her ear until she was still and relaxed beneath her.

'No, no, stay in.' Hailey complained when she felt the dildo begin to slide out. 'I like keeping it in for a bit.'

Carolyn laughed softly.

'You know, about a week ago I wouldn't have predicted this was how my Wednesday was going to go.'

'Technically, it's Thursday. But how did you expect it to go?' Hailey purred contentedly.

'In a way that did not involve being drunk and inside a hot blonde.'

'I think you lacked imagination before we came into your life.'

'I certainly lacked something.' Carolyn whispered, grabbing a handful of the petite girl's buttocks.

'Aren't you sweet?' Hailey cooed, beginning to disentangle herself. 'Lie down. It's time to return the favour.'

With considerable giddiness, the dark-haired girl obeyed. She noticed she was still wearing the strap-on and began to search around for the point where it was clicked. Hailey widened her lover's legs to settle in between them and engulfed the shaft adorned with her pleasure.

'That looks good.' Carolyn told her, watching mesmerized. 'I forgot to mention it before.'

'Don't worry, I noticed.' Hailey winked. 'It really is a shame you don't have a cock; it just feels like I'm playing with a hand behind my back.' She unclicked the straps, feeling them loosen, and took them off the other girl. 'Then again, this seems like a very good compensation...' She said, tracing the edge of the folds of the pussy with her two thumbs.

Carolyn jumped a little, and Hailey knew she had her friend's undivided attention.

With a deep inhale of the sweet scent beneath her, Hailey stuck out her tongue, making it pointy and plunging in into the hole where her juices were coming from. Her right index finger also found the swollen nub next to her nose and gently caressed.

She also got Carolyn to put her feet on Hailey's shoulder blades, so that her legs spread, and her pussy was closer. The blonde eventually stopped penetrating her with end of her tongue and moved up to continue bumping into the engorged clit with her mouth.

Her hands were restless, though. She needed to busy them, so Hailey took two fingers of her right hand and wet them with her mouth and then began massaging the rosebud just beneath her chin.

'Wow!' Carolyn reacted, jumping to attention.

'Easy, I won't press them in.' Hailey replied. 'I'm just putting a little pressure, trust me.'

'Okay.' The other woman grunted. Her breaths were unsteady and despite the concern, Hailey was sure she was experiencing as much pleasure as the blonde believed to be giving her.

The strokes of pressure on the little puckered butthole were becoming more forceful and still no complaint from Carolyn. On the contrary, the blonde felt a hand grip her head, keeping her from pulling away. As if that thought crossed my mind.

'Right there, just like that!' Carolyn moaned. 'Not that movement. The one before, where you ended with- Yep! That one!' She ecstatically grunted now. 'That exact one, baby. There...' She breathed deeply. 'Fuck, you're fucking perfect! Keep licking! Agh!'

There it was, mercifully. The release that the dark-skinned girl shrieked into her own closed fist. Hailey slowed down, her jaw silently thanking her for stopping with how much it was beginning to hurt.

Hailey climbed and pressed her lips to the other woman's, making the best of her dazedness to surreptitiously feed Carolyn her own pussy juice.

'Someone came crashing down.' Hailey smiled down, noticing the sudden tiredness creep into Carolyn's eyes.

'Don't take it personally.' The dark-haired girl laughed. 'I'm still tipsy and I've just essentially done a bunch of ab exercises...'

'Falling asleep after sex. Such a guy.' Hailey shook her head. 'Hang on.' She rose for a second and pulled the sheet beneath them, before getting back on the bed and pulling it over the two of them. 'See, aren't I a sweetheart?'

'Not quite my words, but you're all right.' Carolyn sighed.

Going to her side, Hailey let her head rest on the pillow, looking at the cute woman in her bed and licking her lips, chasing the last remnants of the flavour of her delicious pussy.

--------------------

Day Four

--------------------

No stranger to the aftermath of a night of heavy drinking, Hailey was still surprised at how dry her mouth felt when she woke up. She moved her tongue around to help, though the bitter taste at the corners of her mouth were quite unpleasant.

Still, there was a gorgeous girl in bed with her, naked from the waist down. Not a complete loss, then. She eyed Carolyn's exposed rear, remembering how much the other woman had enjoyed the slight dab at anal play the previous night. Oh, what delicious plans the blonde was cooking up for that tooshie.

Much to her delight, there was no hangover to deal with, which was excellent. Leisurely, Hailey got up from the bed, careful not to wake her friend up, and got out of the room where she found it pretty funny to see Naomi dressed for work but completely prostrated on the couch.

'So, what happened here?' Hailey asked, standing with her hands on her hips next to her.

Naomi lifted her arm from her eyes and groaned.

'I tried getting up and going but then I sat down for a bit and got too sleepy...'

'When was that?'

'About two and a half hours ago.' Naomi complained. 'I had to text them saying I was sick.'

'At least you let them know...'

'Yeah...' Naomi slowly sat herself on the sofa, stretching. 'Lucky me.'

1...456789