The WhatsApp Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sometimes.' Sonja replied, her voice betraying that her cool composure was slipping.

'Good to know. You're not getting anything from me.'

'Why, you...'

Sonja shoved two fingers into Hailey's mouth and pulled her head as her groin smashed into her, pulling her head back into a position designed to discomfort her.

Carolyn, having dry humped the pillow of her couch, went down from the sofa standing right in front of Hailey and, wordlessly, slipped her head down and licked her way until she was at the blonde's pierced clit.

The amount of noise Hailey was making had to be a normal occurrence to not be warranting a concerned neighbour to knock on the door.

'Carolyn...' Hailey got out after a long growl, as Sonja did her best to avoid slackening the pace.

Madalena's college friend crawled back up, sucking a finger that had just been inside the blonde.

'Can you do the thing I asked you yesterday again?' Hailey requested.

Carolyn nodded, looking feverish. Her hands went up and closed around the throat of the girl that was taking an enormous cock in her butt.

Feeling her eyes go wide and her fingers abruptly entering Naomi's pussy, Madalena had time to realise how wet the other girl was just before she felt herself being speared into her own vagina in return. Naomi let her head fall on the brunette's shoulder and gasped her way to her release. When she finished, she got into a better angle and played with Madalena's breast with her free hand until the girl with glasses came all over her fingers.

Last but not least, Hailey, even without anyone touching her pussy, shrieked in a muffled sort of way from just the stimulation to her butthole, a feat Madalena did not know to be possible. Even after she had extricated herself from Sonja's enormous dong to fall on the waiting arms of Carolyn, Hailey still had her hole blinking open from the invasion it had sustained.

Madalena moved forward until she was standing near Sonja, disentangling the straps around her waist and letting her head go to the wet pussy beneath, feeling like the Finnish girl had earnt herself a reward. Sonja just lay there, exhausted and came, thanking the brunette in a barely heard croak.

All the women around the room seemed to have tired themselves into napping on the carpeted floor of Hailey's apartment.

///////////////

'I would rate this as the only unwanted dick pick to result in me actually getting laid.' Naomi said, doing the buttons of her jacket.

'No dick involved, though.' Madalena replied, still drying her hair as best she could. 'Not exactly great advertisement for penises out there.'

'I almost want to gloat to Kyle what we've been up to.' Sonja tied her shoelaces. 'Almost.'

Naomi scoffed, looking to the side where Carolyn was still putting on some underwear and in conversation with Hailey. She knew one of the reasons for the dark-skinned girl's tardiness was that she had shared shower time with Madalena, who had also delayed herself. Not that the Japanese girl could look too annoyed at it, considering she had sneaked her way into getting below the stream of water with Sonja on her turn, where they had tribbed their way to the end of their afternoon.

The sun was beginning to set outside, which meant they had been together for almost twenty-four hours.

'While we're still young, Carolyn!' Madalena called out, having put her hair towel to dry.

'I'm going, I'm going...' Her friend complained, though still sharing some conversation with Hailey, who was hanging nearby.

'If this keeps up one of you will have to be the one taking me back to campus...'

'Don't let your panties get in a twist over it!'

'I'm not wearing any.'

Naomi catcalled.

'I should hope not since I stole them in the morning.' Sonja shrugged, opening the front door now that Carolyn had joined them.

'Hey, that's why I couldn't find them!'

'I was seeing how long it would take you to realise it was me that had them...' The silver-haired girl sheepishly said, removing some pink panties from her purse, where her strap-on was once again stored as well, and handing them over.

'It's not funny.' Madalena complained, snatching them as Naomi and Hailey laughed.

They all stood around the doorway to the apartment, already checking when they would have the free time to organize something like this again. They kept their terms vague as they discussed, so that they themselves were not sure whether they were talking about having dinner and a night out or the sex that followed. In any case, none of them appeared to want to mention the word "orgy" just in case it was too forward.

Considering all of us have had our mouths on pretty much every inch of the others, seems pointless. Naomi thought.

Eventually they did say their farewells properly, though Hailey let more innocent pleasantries go out the window with Carolyn, giving her a proper kiss goodbye. Not that Carolyn minded in the slightest.

'See why I hesitated before getting it started? The lovebirds, there.' Sonja told them, when the kiss lasted a few seconds longer than they were patient enough to wait.

Without opening their eyes or disengaging, both women raised their middle fingers towards her, continuing the kiss until they were satisfied.

'Buh-bye, dudes!' Hailey winked, closing the door behind her.

It was one of those funny things in life, Naomi considered as she walked together with Carolyn and just behind Sonja and Madalena, that she would find a group of people that happened to be exactly what she needed through a simple case of someone's mistaken text message.

Here's to going through life one mistake at a time. Naomi thought. So far so good.

1...456789