The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 02

Story Info
In captivity at the ranch, she is given a choice between...
5k words
4.6
22.4k
15
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
482 Followers

The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 2

Introduction: This story is inspired by and in tribute to some of the women of this site who go in for the edgier and more extreme kinks and fetishes. I hope they appreciate it.

Brief Recap: CapCunt (short for her online name Captured_Cunt_For_Use) is a middle-aged divorcee with very extreme fantasies she's never acted upon before. She's just flown halfway across the country for a tryst with Duke101. After signing a contract that specifically listed Consensual Nonconsent, she was forced into the back of a van by Duke and his accomplice Sado-Chick, then stripped, bound and gagged on a mattress. She was joined by a younger captured woman, Kit-5. CapCunt was then butt-fucked for the very first time by Duke, and then they drove off.

We were off.

My journey had officially begun.

I wanted to bury my face back in the mattress, but instead I just stared into Kit-5's eyes. I'd just had my first ass-fucking. I'd been dreaming of this moment since just after I'd learned this was a thing, back in my freshman year of college. A student had done it, and told us what it was like in graphic detail. It was so disgusting. No way I'd ever consent to something like that of course. But I couldn't stop thinking about it. Soon enough, I was imagining what it must feel like when I masturbated. I didn't think it would matter that my husband wasn't interested. It would just be one of those dark little secrets we tamp down and forget about. But the yearning for anal sex wouldn't stay down there. It just kept rising and rising and rising. Especially when one of my girlfriends would recoil in disgust at the very idea, or tell me about the one time they let someone talk themselves into it, and how horrible the whole ordeal was. All of that just made me need it even more.

And now I'd had it. I wasn't an anal virgin anymore. I had the ass full of cum to prove it. It had seemed like it was going on so long, yet also seemed like it was over immediately. I had been building this moment up so big for so long, but now I didn't know how I felt. It was severely anti-climatic, yet also amazing. I was used, defiled, taken in the most horrendous way. I also knew I was going to keep coming back to this moment when I masturbated for the rest of my life.

Also, I had to pee.

The drive was excruciating. Being trussed up naked in the back of a van is no way to travel. I felt every turn acutely. It was a struggle to keep my lunch down at times. Lying next to Kit-5 helped. Our bodies pressing together made the twisting and turning so much easier. Boy, did I want to cum after that butt-fucking. I was so wet, I could feel where I'd already soiled the mattress underneath. Why couldn't Duke have at least fingered my clit to give me some relief too? Was Kit-5's mattress soiled as well? I'd bet on it.

I'd had to pee so bad after being fucked. That was only natural, right? But what could I do? Sado-Chick looked back at us.

"Oh, I think we're approaching that time, Duke. I see the squirming going on. It's up to you, ladies. We still have at least an hour to go. I would hold it as long as you can. After you release, it's going to be a mighty wet ride for you. But hey, if you think you can hold it...Actually, let's stop for a quick pee break. What do you say, Duke? Now that we're finally in the woods?"

I felt the van pull over and slow down to a stop. Duke and Sado-Chick got out, but didn't go anywhere. They were both just on the side of the van. Then I heard it. First she started peeing, and then him. Oh God, that just made me need to go even worse. When they got back in, they shared big swigs from a water bottle, swishing the water in the bottle, as the van got back on the road.

I couldn't hold it anymore. The dam burst, and I started to pee. It just kept coming and coming and coming, and soon I was lying on a mattress soaked in my own pee. I couldn't look at Kit-5. I buried my head in the mattress as the tears started to flow again, and then I heard it. More pee. She couldn't hold it either. Kit-5 was soaking the mattress in her pee as well. It was a long, wet cold ride on bumpy dirt roads from there on in, and it didn't smell so good.

Sometime later: The van finally stopped. I would guess we'd been on the road about an hour and a half, two hours. No way to tell, really. Duke got out, and then the back doors were opened. I could feel the air. It was different from SFO, warmer, cleaner. Sado-Chick unchained our collars. Then I felt my ankles being unchained from the van, and then I felt Duke's hands down there. He started pulling, and very slowly pulled me out by my ankles. My hands were still cuffed behind me, and my ankles were still chained together, not to mention the collar and penis gag, so I sure wasn't going anywhere. Sado-Chick steadied me as I got used to being on my feet again. I looked around as Kit-5 was pulled out next, and I got my first good look at her body. She was taller than me, by a good 2 inches or so. It rounded out her curves some.

We were on like a small ranch. There was a house, and then a barn and a horse-ring. It was all rather quiet looking. I didn't see any signs of any animals or actual ranching activity. We were standing in the dirt, surrounded by woods, maybe up in some mountains? It might have seemed nice under different circumstances. Once Kit-5 and I were steady enough on our feet, Duke wandered off. Sado-Chick spread her arms out to indicate our surroundings as she gave us a brief explanation on our status.

"Take a good look around. We are literally in the middle of nowhere. There isn't anyone around for miles. In the highly unlikely event that you somehow get free, feel free to run off and look for help. Really, I'd love to see anyone try. It would take you days or weeks on foot to reach anything, and that would only be if you knew where you were going. Most likely you'd die of exposure, being naked and lacking supplies. And that doesn't even take into account the natural predators, who grow hungrier every year thanks to dwindling animal populations. Now if I were a hungry cougar and saw a nice appetizing snack like yourselves..."

Sado-Chick stepped up to cradle Kit-5's chin in her hand.

"One of the many advantages of a remote location like this is that we can make as much noise as we want. So scream when you feel like it. Don't hold back on my account."

Duke returned with two dog bowls and a water hose. He set the bowls down in front of us and filled them with water.

"Get down on your knees and put your heads right above your bowls", Sado-Chick said. "We will then remove your gags so you can drink. Don't say a word, and lick up every last drop in those bowls, or punishments will start early."

I sure didn't like the sound of that. Kit-5 and I gingerly lowered ourselves to kneel in the dirt, and then bent over until our faces were as close to the bowls as we could get them. I then felt my gag being unstrapped and pulled out of my mouth. A load of drool that had been piling up in my mouth flopped right out into my water. Oh well, nothing to be done about it. It would just be going back in my mouth. I lowered myself and started licking. It was surprisingly hard to drink like this. I just couldn't get much up with my tongue. But boy, was I thirsty. I really needed the water.

It took some time, but Kit-5 and I finally finished our water. We were ordered up. Duke wandered off towards the barn as Sado-Chick re-gagged us and clipped leather leashes to our collars. Then she turned and started walking, pulling us along. We had no choice but to follow her, otherwise we'd have tumbled into the dirt. Sado-Chick walked us around the inside perimeter of the ranch 3 or 4 times. She was exercising us. She didn't bother looking back at us while she did this. After about 30 minutes of this, she stopped by a fence.

"Squat. Down on your haunches."

We both squatted. I hoped like hell we were doing it right.

"Piss."

What? We just looked at her in stunned silence. Sado-Chick looked over us to call out to the barn.

"Duke. Get the bullwhip ready. I might need it early."

Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! I shut my eyes and concentrated. I could do this. I needed to do this. I'd just never pee'ed in front of anyone before...wait, yes I had, in the van.

It felt like forever, but I finally relaxed enough to let go down there. I really did need to go again after all that water, and let a really big stream of pee loose in the dirt beneath me. After I started, I heard Kit-5 pee'ing too. When I was done I opened my eyes. Sado-Chick had been filming it all.

"Either of you need to shit?"

We shook our heads no. I couldn't imagine how mortifying that experience was going to be.

She pocketed her phone, yanked us up, and walked us towards the barn. She stopped outside, and Duke came out and hosed us off. The cold water was excruciating, but I was so glad to get that dried piss and sweat rinsed off. Sado-Chick took great pleasure in exploring both our bodies as she soaped us up, then we were rinsed off and towel dried.

We were led into the barn to a horse-stall where a cage was set up. We were relieved of our gags again, hand-fed some cornbread, ordered down to drink a little more water from dog bowls, re-gagged, and ordered into the cage. It was just big enough to fit the both of us if we lay on our sides. Once we were in, lying face to face with our backs facing out, our wrist and ankle cuffs were clipped to the cage. We had no mobility, and our bodies were basically pressed together. I was really getting to know Kit-5 in the most intimate way I'd ever gotten to know anyone before. Our tits were jammed together, and our faces were so close. If our ankles hadn't been chained to the cage, we probably could have used our thighs to get each other off. But I guess our captors had thought of that. I know, it seems insane under these circumstances, but I had a feeling that both of us would have welcomed the other's thigh right now. In any event, Kit-5 rested her head on my shoulder. I felt her shudder, and felt tears on my skin. I closed my eyes.

It was dark when we were woken up. Thank God, we'd fallen asleep. I can't begin to explain how much we needed that. I was in the middle of an understandably strange dream when the sound of movement outside the cage woke me up. The door was opened and my wrists and ankle cuffs were unclipped from the cage. Once again, I was dragged out of the cage by my ankles. Thank God they'd put a relatively soft mattress in there. Once Kit-5 was out we were walked around a bit to get some circulation, given some food and water in dog bowls, led outside to squat and piss, and led back in to the barn.

The barn was dark with spots of light. I hadn't been able to get a clear handle on it in the time I'd been here so far. Kit-5 and I were led to the middle of the barn, and positioned standing across from each other about 4 or 5 feet apart. Our wrists were finally uncuffed, but the relief barely lasted seconds. Our arms were raised up, and cuffed again, to cuffs attached to chains on the ceiling. The chains were then hoisted up. Our feet were still on the ground, thankfully, but our bodies were stretched pretty taut.

Duke removed the penis gag from my mouth, and Sado-Chick held up two items, looked me in the eye, and gave me a choice.

"The whip or the vibrator."

I looked at the vibrator, which I was craving, and the riding crop in her hand, which I was NOT craving. Oh, I'd been fantasizing about that sort of thing for years, of course, but not like this, not when things were all too real. I looked over at Kit-5. I'm sure she knew exactly what was going through my mind: weighing my options. Really, I was searching for a reason to pick the whip over the vibrator, but of course, I couldn't. One of us was going to be whipped, and I wanted to cum so bad...

"The vibrator, please", I heard myself say, ever so softly.

If it was possible in her position, Kit-5 slumped in disappointment. She looked away from me. She knew what I'd sentenced her to with my choice.

Duke put the penis gag on a small table and shoved a red ball gag in my mouth. It was a relief actually, much less invasive. Then he went and did the same with Kit-5. Sado-Chick picked up a small whip, and handed the vibrator to Duke, and he switched it on. It was a nice big purple one. Just the whine of the little engine started revving me up. God, I wanted this so bad.

"Ok, you're in luck", Sado-Chick said to me. "Cutie here is going to be whipped while Duke gives you a nice going over with that little toy. How long she is whipped depends on how long it takes you to cum. So you can take all night, as far as I'm concerned. I've got the time, and I've got the arm for it. Ok, let's get started."

Duke put the vibrator up to my clit, and Sado-Chick struck Kit-5 on the ass for the first time. God that felt great! I could cum instantly from this. Meanwhile, Sado-Chick wasn't holding back. She was really putting her arm into it, and Kit-5 was screaming into that ball-gag.

I couldn't help staring across at Kit-5...and it just turned me on even more. I'm sorry, but watching her hung by her wrists and whipped was just about the most exciting thing I'd ever seen before. It was literally live porn. Sure, I felt bad that she was being beaten like that, but I couldn't help it. It turned me on. And it was getting me there so fast.

Just as I was on the verge, Duke moved the vibrator. He shifted it from my sensitive part and I didn't get there. But the vibrator was so close! If he would have just moved it up a few millimeters.

Sado-Chick paused from whipping to speak. "Oh no, you're not getting there that fast. Don't worry, Duke's an expert at administering denial. You don't get to cum until he says you do. Now, since you like watching this young piece of ass get it with the leather, you are going to participate."

Duke paused the vibrating to take the gag out of my mouth. A fresh pile of drool ran down my chin onto my tits.

"You like it when I strike her hard, don't you? Then tell me."

Duke held the vibrator a few inches out from my body. It was frustratingly close. Then Sado-Chick struck Kit-5's ass.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want here. Tell me how hard you want this nasty bitch whipped, or it's no vibrator for you. Now, how do you want her whipped?"

"Hard", I moaned softly.

"What's that?"

"H-hard. Whip her hard please."

"Fine. I'm not hearing what I want", she said to Duke. "Just put the vibrator away. We'll let her hang there all night thinking about what she missed because she didn't want it bad enough.

What!?! No! I needed to cum so bad. They couldn't do this to me.

"Whip her", I said quickly.

"That's it?", Sado-Chick asked. "Hardly worth our time if that's the best you can do."

"Whip her hard", I struggled to say louder, "Please, please whip her hard."

"Ok, let's go chill with some Netflix, Duke", Sado-Chick said. "I really had high hopes for this one."

"Hard! Hard!" I shouted through fresh tears streaming down now, "Whip her...just whip her hard. Fucking hard."

"How hard?" Sado-Chick asked.

"As hard as you fucking can!" I shouted back, with Kit-5 refusing to look me in the eye. "Make her scream, make her bleed! I don't care! Just let me cum! Please! I need this so bad."

Duke put the vibrator just a little closer to my cunt, while Sado-Chick grabbed Kit-5's shoulder and reared her whip-arm back.

"I like it when our guests participate. Keep telling me what you want to see here, and let me know what you really think of her while Duke goes to work on you. If you want to cum, you'd better keep talking."

So she wanted dirty talk. That was it.

"Whip her! Whip her real hard!"

Christ, I sounded like I was doing a Devo song in a karaoke bar at two in the morning. I could tell I'd have to up my game if I wanted that vibrator on my clit where it belonged. I hated to do this to Kit-5, but this was a matter of survival.

"Whip her like there's no tomorrow! Just...just take the skin off her butt! Really give it to her!"

Ah, that seemed to do the trick. At Sado-Chick's signal, Duke finally put that thing back on my cunt and starting working me, as Sado-Chick went back to her whipping. I kept going, because I knew if I stopped, Duke would too, so I just yelled anything that came to my captive-addled/sex-starved brain while the vibrator started working it's magic and really revving me up.

"Whip her! Beat her! Punish her! Give it to her hard! Let her know what she is! Whip that bitch, that cunt, that dirty filthy whore, that overweight flabby piece of shit! Whip her tits! Whip her cunt! Make her scream! I want to hear her scream! Whip her, whip her, whip her, whip her...!"

I'm not proud of this, but I was really doing my best to egg that vicious sadist on into inflicting as much pain as possible on that poor girl, just so I could cum. I rationalized to myself that Kit-5 was going to get it anyway, so there was no reason why I shouldn't get some relief too. Did that make any sense? Maybe, maybe not. We'll never really know.

One thing I've wondered ever since that night was who was screaming louder. Kit-5 was screaming so loudly into her ball-gag as Sado-Chick whipped her as hard as she could. She was giving the poor girl no mercy. I just kept getting louder and louder and making less and less sense as my orgasm finally started building. I was chasing it, and I wasn't going to let it go. Not only had I needed it all day and night, but I'd needed THIS particular orgasm all my life. This was my first orgasm being used in an actual real-life BDSM situation. Sure, you could make a case that this wasn't BDSM at all, but just straight criminality, but try telling my sopping cunt that at the time.

Finally, I felt that crest. I felt myself getting to the edge of the cliff, and...and...and...

I came! Really, really fucking hard. I came like I'd never cum before. I bucked and screamed and wailed and thrashed against my cuffs and shocked myself by squirting like I'd never squirted before. I rode that baby for all it was worth. Man, did I ever cum.

And then...it was over. The tremors subsided, and I just about collapsed as my legs gave out. Duke propped me up, I'm guessing so I didn't pull anything out of joint from hanging by my wrists. I assume that's what it was, rather than anything approaching chivalry. Whipped backsides would be one thing, but any serious injuries would have put a real cramp on this couple's plans for us.

As I started to come out of my stupor, I noticed that all was quiet. Sado-Chick had stopped whipping that poor girl. They were both staring at me. Kit-5 was such a mess now. She'd been screaming and crying so much. She was a sweaty mess. I could feel that I was too. Sado-Chick put the whip down to bring over a bottle of water. Duke removed my ball-gag and yanked my head back by my hair. Sado-Chick than poured the water over my mouth. I gulped down as much of it as I could, and the rest flowed down my body. She chucked the bottle once it was empty, looked me up and down, licked her lips (I swear!), and went back to poor Kit-5. Then she reached for a little table and picked up a cane, and pointed at me.

"I think she's ready for another."

What!?! "Noooooooo.....mmmphhh."

I screamed, but it was muffled by the gag that had been stuffed in my mouth again. I heard the vibrator whir back to life as Duke put it down on my sweet spot again, and I heard Kit-5's first yelp of pain from being caned. Oh God, my body couldn't take this again...

That's what I was saying when they started revving me up for my fourth orgasm of the night. I sure didn't see how Kit-5 could take it. Sado-Chick had switched to cat-o-nine tails by then. But right as she was starting to elicit howls of pain from Kit-5 again, Sado-Chick suggested they switch it up a bit. I guess Duke knew what that meant. The vibrator went off. Then I felt Duke behind me, and then I felt his fingers burrowing in-between my butt cheeks. He was fingering my ass, lubing it. Oh no, another butt-fucking so soon? I knew I couldn't take that! But then I felt something else against my anus. Something cold, hard and round. It was a butt-plug. Probably steel. Duke took his time to patiently work its way up my ass. The pain, and the thought of being plugged, was really turning me on. When he got it up there all the way and resumed his work with the vibrator, I was practically ready to explode again.

docmagnus
docmagnus
482 Followers
12