The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I did.

We were finally let down after my fourth thundering orgasm. Masturbation just didn't compare to real life, even though my real life circumstances were disturbing at best. Our heads were both held back as water was poured down our throats. Then we were taken to what I guess was a padded table of some kind. I couldn't really tell. I'd never seen anything like it before. We were both guided up onto the table. I was made to lay on my back, and Kit-5 was put on her hands and knees. I doubt she would have been even remotely capable of lying on her back after the punishment she'd just endured. Our arms and legs were restrained of course. My knees were up, as my ass just about hung off the table. Then some new gags were shoved into our mouths: dildo gags, with big black silicone penises sticking out of our mouths now.

"This could take awhile, ladies", Sado-Chick said. "Duke and I are beyond ready for our reward for all our hard work."

I couldn't see them, because they were in back of me. But I heard some rustling of clothes. Sado-Chick then appeared over me, flashing her tits. She was naked. She stepped up onto a bench on the side of the table and turned around. I had a clear view of her cunt and ass over me now. It was big, and toned. I had a feeling she did a lot of physical work around here. I could just see a pair of black boots coming up to her knees on either side of my face again. Her legs were quite muscular. Then her ass got closer as her knees bent. She was lowering herself, and moving backwards as well. She did this until she was positioned perfectly, and lowered herself onto my dildo-gag. She worked it in slowly, taking her time, and enjoying herself. Then she made it all the way down. My face was completely covered by a woman's big, sweaty ass. I didn't really like it, yet it was also turning me on again. I can't explain why. I guess I just liked the idea of being used so much. It was dark now. Her ass blotted out the light. Then it got lighter as she raised it up, and then she lowered it again. I heard a big sigh from her. A sigh of pleasure, apparently.

Then she started fucking my face. It was slow at first. Up and down, up and down. Then it started speeding up. She never would have been able to do something like this without strong legs. I heard the whir of a vibrator again. She was tending to herself with it while she fucked me. Then I felt a sudden shock as a pair of hands grabbed my legs, and something poked at my cunt. It was Duke. He shoved his cock into my now-sopping cunt. Within seconds, they were both fucking me. I was literally a piece of meat to fuck. They didn't give a shit about me as they fucked me from both directions. But God, did it turn me on to be used like this. Duke's cock felt incredible in my cunt with the butt-plug still in my ass. He could already read me. He put his hand down on my clit, and teased another orgasm out of me as Sado-Chick pumped up and down like a piston, and came in a gusher all over my face. Yes, it was pretty disgusting. Duke stopped his fucking as Sado-Chick crouched down to rest her weight on my dildo-gag, and on my face. It was just darkness, and wet, sweaty flesh.

Then Sado-Chick got up.

"Ready for another?" Duke asked.

"Ohhhh yeah", Sado-Chick answered. "Did you hold off?"

"You bet. I've cum in her once already. I want to make the day complete by cumming in some younger pussy too."

Duke stepped up onto a bench in back of Kit-5 and worked his cock into her cunt. She whimpered as Sado-Chick backed up onto another bench in front of Kit-5. She bent over and grabbed Kit-5's hair, and backed herself up onto Kit-5's dildo-gag. Then they started fucking Kit-5. I strained to try and watch as much as I could. Sado-Chick was at a precarious angle, standing on the bench with her knees bent, and body bent over. One hand had a death-grip on Kit-5's hair, and the other worked a vibrator down around her clit. Meanwhile, Duke was hammering away at her, fully intending to cum. Poor Kit-5 was getting hammered back and forth for what felt like forever, until Sado-Kit finally pushed pack into Kit-5's face with all her weight for another gushing orgasm. Then she held it there as Duke kept going. It took Duke awhile. Either he was really enjoying himself, or it was just taking a long time after holding it off for so long in my cunt. But Duke finally, finally, rammed himself against Kit-5's body and stiffened up as he came inside her.

They were three supremely sweaty animals now, and I was starting to get cold under my film of dried sweat. Duke pulled out and walked around to me. He wiped his cock over my face.

"There" he said, "Thought you'd like a little taste of cum to get to sleep with."

While Duke fed me some more water on the table, Sado-Chick went to work on Kit-5. Her entire backside was red and riddled with welts and bruises. Sado-Chick rubbed in creams and ointments, tending to her victim's sore spots. It might even have seemed tender, if I hadn't seen what I'd seen earlier.

We were given dog bowls of food to eat on our hands and knees. It had the consistency of dog food, but didn't taste like it, thank God. After finishing our food and water, we were put back in our cage for the night. We weren't cleaned up at all. So Kit-5 and I spent a long night lying on our sides, pressed up together, freshly gagged and restrained to the cage, covered in dried sweat and cum and pussy juice, with the butt-plug still up my ass. The smell of our bodies in that state pressed together was a smell I never could have imagined.

Kit-5 had never been given the opportunity to cum this whole time. Despite her absolute exhaustion, state of pain, and emotional distress, I could plainly see in her eyes that there was nothing she wanted more on this night than to finally be allowed to cum. I could feel the vibrations in her body. I'd cum a record five times that night, while she'd been beaten for my pleasure.

She looked like she wanted something so bad from me in her eyes, as I drifted off to sleep.

12