The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you seen it, yet?" Kit-5 asked.

"Seen what?"

"You."

"Me?"

Kit-5 focused back on her laptop. She went to her bookmarked sites, and opened up PornHub, found a saved video, and started playing it.

It was me.

I was being butt-fucked for the very first time, on the mattress in that van. This was the footage that Sado-Chick recorded on her phone. I got a clear view of what it looked like from her vantage point. Well, almost a clear view. The faces were blurred out, for obvious reasons. But there I was, as Duke worked his way into my virgin ass. The video froze in mid scream, paused. I looked up at Kit-5. She'd lifted up her dress with one hand, and her other was going in her panties.

"You'll want to get a towel. This is what I cum to every night."

It was said so matter-of-factly. What do you do with a barrage of information like this? I just went up to the linen closet as if on automatic to get a towel as if there was nothing unusual about. I was questioning the sanity of the whole situation in my head, but I still did it. Kit-5 lifted herself off the couch enough for me to scooch it under her, and then I sat back down next to her. She hit play on the video and put her hand back under her panties, and...and...we just sat and watched while she got herself off.

The whole thing was on there, from the moment Duke greased up his cock, to when he pulled it out to towel it off, and pronounced my middle-aged captive virgin ass as "heaven. Pure heaven." It lasted for 12 minutes and 27 seconds. That's how long my first ass-fuck was. The camera showed a lot more of him than me once the fucking really got going, since he practically covered my body. But you could hear every single sound I made. The screams, the grunts, the desperate inhales for breath, and the moaning. Deep moans of pleasure, despite myself. I don't even remember those, but there they are. All this was given a strange quality by the muffling from the penis-gag. You could see part of Kit-5's body next to mine as well. I looked down at the views. 26,000 views. Wow. How many people had watched me be defiled like that for the first time? How many had watched it more than once? Did anyone keep coming back to it like Kit-5?

Kit-5 came. She really came. I just watched that as well, and felt it too, pushed up right next to her on the couch. After she'd cum, and got herself back together a bit, she wiped her hand on the towel under her, and then scrolled it back a bit.

"This is my favorite part, even though you can't see it, because it's blurred out. I remember it."

"Remember what?"

"The look on your face, when you realized you weren't going to be allowed to cum. I was staring right at you when I saw the disappoint crushing you inside."

She then hit play. Yep, you couldn't see my face all right, but I was suddenly back in my body in that van. The feeling of the ground giving way underneath me from the disappointment of not being allowed to cum came right back to me. And this was Kit-5's favorite part.

I needed a few minutes, to process I guess. We just sat there in silence, with the last frame stilled, while I took all this in. Then I thought of something.

"Is yours on here too?", I asked.

"My what?"

"Your first time."

Kit-5's face went a little blank. Her eyes turned away from me. So, she'd never looked for it. I took the laptop and clicked on the account. There were so many videos there. So many. Hundreds, it seemed. And towards the top, I found the one I was looking for it. There was Kit-5, being butt-fucked for her very first time. I clicked on it, and it started playing. Duke was smashing her into the dirt as he took her outside. I paused it after just a few frames, got up, and returned with my own towel to put under me. Then I worked myself up and came to Kit-5's first ass-fucking. I had to say, the screaming was better. I really came from that. It lasted longer, too. Almost 20 minutes.

The look on Kit-5's face didn't hurt either. There was such a mixture of emotions, as she was processing being able to watch this for the very first time. That turned me on too.

I didn't say anything after it was all over. I sure didn't comfort her. I left her with her feelings as I retreated to the bedroom to go to bed. But, I had trouble sleeping that night. I shouldn't have, since orgasms before bed usually put me out. But something was off, with me in my bed and Kit-5 on the couch. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. It's not like I wanted her here in my bed. So what was it?

I woke up in the morning and came out to find her just waking up.

"I'm going to take a shower", I said, "Then we'll go out for coffee."

She registered that she'd heard me, but didn't say anything about it, and I headed into the shower. I had the water nice and steamy, when I heard her entering the bathroom. No big deal. If she needed to go while I showered, I was fine with it. We'd pissed and shit in the dirt right next to each other for a week, after all. Then the shower door opened, and...and...

...There she was, right there. Kit-5 stood there naked, with a big black strap-on strapped around her. It glistened. It was lubed. She pushed in and turned my body to push my tits up against the wall. She didn't say anything, as she was mashing into my body and started pressing that silicone cock between my legs. I pushed back, and struggled a little, but there was nothing I could do. She had about 2 inches on me and some muscle I didn't have. She was also only 26, and I was 48. My God, I was almost twice her age. What were we doing naked in a shower together? None of this made any sense in any way. I started to protest, to say something, maybe to scream. She reached for the loofa sponge hanging on the rack and forced it into my mouth. Oh God, the taste of soap was just awful. She knew what she was doing. She kept my hands from being able to reach my mouth, and it was jammed in too much to spit out. Then Kit-5 got the strap-on right where she wanted it, and started pushing.

My ass! She was pressing it into my ass!

Kit-5 just held me there, with her body crushing mine into the wall, and her arms keeping me immobile, and just kept that strap-on pressed up against my anus. I was having a real Orange is the New Black moment here. Slowly but surely, my anus started opening up a little. Thank God her strap-on was lubed, because my asshole sure wasn't. I was lucky the water didn't wash off the lube. It took what seemed like quite a while, but Kit-5 held her ground, and eventually the strap-on slid in until it hit my anal ring. I relaxed my body. This was happening. I think inside I went back to that place I went to when Duke fucked me, or when all of those guests fucked me. I started taking deep breaths through my nose, as the soapy water from the loofa ran down my chin.

Once I was opened up all the way, Kit-5 fucked me. She fucked me good. She fucked me raw. It was rough, aggressive. She just slammed my body up against that wall as she just fucked my brains out. It actually felt fantastic, even though everything about this was so wrong. I was an anal slut, all right. Kit-5's hands explored my body roughly, squeezing my tits, pulling my wet hair, while she got me going. I might have even cum from this. When I thought that could actually be a possibility, Kit-5 stopped. She froze with the strap-on jammed all the way up my ass, her body pressed tightly into mine. We were both soaked from the hot, steamy water, our bodies heaving from heavy breathing. I felt her breath on my ear. A hand went down, and I felt it going between our bodies. Then her breathing intensified, as she started to moan, and I could feel what was going on down there. With the strap-on still up my ass, she had reached under it to massage herself. She was bringing herself off, with my body crushed up against the wall.

It didn't take long for Kit-5 to get there. With the strap-on inside my ass, I felt her body shudder as she came there in the shower. It was intense. We stayed there frozen, as she came down from it while the water flowed. Then she pulled out, and inspected the strap-on. There was brown on it. She rinsed it off right then and there. I looked back at her, wanting something, but she wasn't even looking at me. I expected her to reach around and get me off too, but I could see that wasn't happening, so I reached in to do it myself. But Kit-5 wasn't having that. She yanked my hand away. Then she poured some soap over my body, and soaped me down.

So I wasn't going to be allowed to cum. So that was it.

Kit-5 washed me, and then herself in the shower. Then we primped and dressed together. Not a word was spoken. We went out for that coffee, and made it a brunch. My mind was trying to process the morning on top of everything last night as we ate. Then we just kind of generally ambled around, turning it into a walk, because I don't think we could figure out what to do otherwise. I didn't know what to do with her, and sure didn't know what to talk about. Strangely, I wasn't upset at her for forcing herself on me in the shower, even though it had me even more emotionally jumbled inside than before. It was as if I didn't hold her responsible, or maybe it wasn't crossing the line. I don't know, really. I still hadn't been able to cum, by the way.

We stopped for drinks in a bar mid-afternoon, walked around some more, checked out some shops in the mall...my mind wandered the whole day. Hers too, I'd imagine. At some point after we were having a late afternoon coffee pick-me-up, something clicked into place for me. Kit-5 knew how to use my body. She'd been there to witness my first several ass-fuckings in person, and had been binge-watching my very first time on that video. She used that knowledge in the shower, whether she consciously realized it or not. A switch clicked for me then.

I stopped at a hardware store between coffee and dinner. As Kit-5 watched, I bought a single roll of duct-tape, and a bucket. Kit-5 didn't say anything, and didn't react as if it was anything unusual. We had dinner. It was nice, I'm sure. Who cares, really? Afterwards, I drove us to the only erotica store within miles. As Kit-5 stalked the aisles, checking things out, I zeroed in on the punishment implements. I picked up a lot of things and swished them in the air. With the clerk's help, I selected a nice swishy black riding crop, and a thick brown leather strap. It was pretty mean looking. As I was paying for them at the counter, I suddenly thought of something, and turned to Kit-5, who was silently a little behind me, like a kid waiting for her mom to buy the groceries.

"We need a penis gag, too" I said, matter-of-factly.

Kit-5 didn't show any reaction. She went down an aisle and came back with a single black penis-gag, just like the ones that had been used on us.

We returned to my apartment. I set my purchases down on the dining table, and used the bathroom. When I came out, Kit-5 was sitting on the couch, checking out her laptop. Her shoes were off. As casual as can be, I walked up to her, took the laptop out of her hands, and set it on the couch. Then I grabbed her hair, and used all of my strength to haul her up. She practically flew off that couch. I used the momentum to pull her across the room to the dining table. She landed with a thud on it on her tits. I was lucky it was a good solid wooden table. I don't know what I would have done if it had collapsed on us.

Kit-5 didn't fight my grip on her hair, and didn't attempt to get up. I kept my grip on Kit-5's hair as much as I could as I stripped her blouse and bra off. She was struggling, but didn't really fight me. She trembled when the clothes were off her. I put her wrists together and duct-taped them up. I was generous with the tape. She wasn't getting loose from that on her own. I had to take my hand from her hair for that, of course. She started to rise a little, testing me, I guess. I grabbed her hair and slammed her right down. Then I went to work on the bottom half.

I pulled her skirt and panties off, then her socks. She was completely nude now. She could have kicked at me so easily, but she didn't. I grabbed her left ankle and roughly spread it out to the leg of the table and duct-taped it to the leg. Then I did the same with the other ankle. I stood up, picked up the crop, and gave Kit-5 a swot.

She cried out, of course. Too loud.

I started to pick up the penis-gag, still wrapped in it's packaging, which was right in front of her face. But then I had a better idea. I put it down, went into my bedroom, rifled through my laundry basket, and came back out. There was genuine surprise in Kit-5's eyes when my hand came up holding a pair of rolled up socks. Dirty socks, from my laundry basket. I yanked her by the hair and shoved them right in. She was probably wondering what was up with that, what with a nice new clean penis-gag still in it's packaging. She didn't get to wonder for long.

Swot!

Her back stiffened right up from that swot from the crop. The socks muffled her cry nicely.

I had fun with the crop, than I moved on to the strap. I had her screaming and straining at her bonds in no time.

Roughly 30 minutes later: My arm was tired. I'd gotten a nice little workout from whipping Kit-5. I needed a break, and a little relief, actually. The dining table was sort of parallel to the couch, so I sat down at the end where Kit-5 could see me. I opened up her laptop, started looking around, and found just the video I was looking for. Before I started it, I admired my handiwork. Kit-5's backside was nice and red. Her hair was matted to her face, from a mix of tears and sweat. I pulled my pants and panties down, and started the video. Kit-5 moaned in her gag when she recognized the sounds of Duke taking her ass in the dirt.

Roughly another 30 minutes later: I got off good to that video, and the sight of Kit-5 on my table. I dispensed with my pants and panties altogether when I got up. No point in modesty here. A question came to mind as I got a drink of water in the kitchen. Was I actually enjoying this, dominating another woman, inflicting pain? It was the exact opposite of everything I'd ever craved inside. No, that wasn't what this was about. I couldn't tell you what it was exactly, but it just felt necessary after the butt-fuck in the shower this morning. It felt inevitable, like she expected it as much as I did. Ok, enough with the navel gazing. Break was over.

I repeated the cycle a few more times that night. Whip, wank, whip, wank. After my third orgasm to that video after whipping poor Kit-5, I was spent. Time for a soothing hot shower and bed. I put the bucket under her cunt. She'd been taped to that table for hours now, and probably had to go, and she wasn't being let go until I was ready to let her go.

I took my time in the shower. Why not, after all? I'd worked hard this night. I put my favorite pink negligee on when I came out to un-tape Kit-5. First I had to empty her bucket. She'd pee'ed in it pretty good, all right. I gave her cunt a wipe with a damp towel too. I started with her ankles, freeing her from the table, but then I got an idea. Something that had been circling around at the back of my mind suddenly snapped into place. It all made sense now.

I yanked Kit-5 upright by her hair. She screamed into her sock-gag as I did this. I pulled the socks out, and held a tall glass of water over her head. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth, and I started to pour. I poured slowly so she could keep up, and she drank the water. After it was done, I wiped her face dry with another towel. Then she looked at me, expectantly. Surely, we were done, right? Surely her wrists would be freed, and she'd be free to cum as much as she wanted to. I tested this theory, by feeling down below. Wet.

I didn't un-tape her wrists. I guided her towards the couch, and pushed her. She fell onto it. I unwrapped the penis-gag. She was on her stomach on the couch. I pulled her head up by her hair and shoved the penis-gag in, then strapped it around her head. Then I duct-taped her ankles together. The moans through her gag sounded like she didn't know what was going on. I turned out all the lights, and rolled Kit-5 up onto her side against the back of the couch facing out, then lied down alongside her, also on my side, facing in to her. We were face-to-face, bodies pressed together, just like back in the cage. Her wrists and ankles were bound, and she was gagged. I looked into her big brown eyes. She's hadn't been allowed to cum tonight. I hadn't allowed her, and I wasn't going to. We slept that way all night.

One of us got a better night's sleep than the other.

12