The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 06

Story Info
CapCunt begins her toilet training with Goddess Angelica.
5.2k words
4.15
9.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers

Introduction: This story is inspired by and in tribute to some of the women of this site who go in for the edgier and more extreme kinks and fetishes. I hope they appreciate it.

WARNING: This chapter goes to some extremely disgusting places, but it feels true to the story and the character's experience.

Brief Recap: The relationship between CapCunt & Kit-5 evolved as they started sharing each other with their respective Doms. When Kit-5 revealed she'd started seeing a Domme, it caused CapCunt to look deep inside herself, and admit that events had changed her, and she really did seem to be bisexual. A Domme took her in for training after that, and it was more intense than her experiences with her usual male Doms. But that Domme kicked her loose after CapCunt completed her training, and set her up with another Domme in Chicago.

Now comes...the most disgusting experience of my journey so far. I went through this ordeal, and saw it though, even though it still makes me shudder to think about it. I will understand if you skip this chapter. At least you only have to read about it.

That Saturday in Chicago came up. I dutifully drove up there and entered the restaurant of the Hotel Carlyle right on time. I didn't have any idea how to find this new Domme, since ToC hadn't offered me any clues on that front. I understood Toc well enough to know that our communication was over with. I lingered by the entrance, hoping someone would stand out, when the Maître D just took me by the elbow and led me to a table. He sat me down across from a woman who was probably in her mid-to-late 50's. She was definitely heavier than me. Her long dark brown dyed-hair parted in the middle, with just a slight wave to it, like she was trying to decide between hippie or Goth. It framed a round face with a bit of a craggy scowl. She certainly projected a profound disinterest in the world. Her dress suit looked like expensive executive dress wear. She could have been the sister of my first Domme. Upon later reflection, I strongly suspect she was.

I knew my place with these dominants by now, and waited for her to speak. She acknowledged my presence with her eyes, but that was it. She ordered me a garden salad and a glass of water, while she eat her seafood pasta dish. She'd been there early enough to get started on her meal. I guess I wasn't dinner companion material. When the waiter left, she spoke.

"I am Goddess Angelica, and I am in charge of your next phase of training. When your plate arrives, eat the entire salad, and then sit there quietly like a good girl."

I ate my salad and drank my water in silence. Goddess Angelica worked on her meal at a leisurely pace, while I sat demurely, with my hands in my lap, like a good girl. It seemed to take forever. Finally she moved her plate aside, signed her bill, and got up.

"Let's go."

Goddess Angelica guided me by the elbow, first to the elevator, then up to her floor, and to her suite. Once inside, she stood me in the center of the room and started stripping me from behind. There was nothing erotic about this. It was mechanical, methodical. As she stripped me, I looked around. The suite was spacious, far out of my price range. Was I a high-priced whore now? Was she going to use me and pay me for it afterwards? Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing, considering what I'd paid in gas to get up here.

There was a round table in front of the picture window, close to the bed. It was covered with a pretty extensive collection of BDSM gear. Flogger, crop, strap, paddle, gags, cuffs, plugs, etc. Goddess Angelica went to get some cuffs and a collar, and cuffed my wrists and ankles. The matching black leather collar went on last. I felt at home, like I was back at the ranch. That feeling didn't last.

Now that I was stripped, collared and cuffed, she felt me up. Her hands wandered my body and squeezed, poked and fondled. From the back of my neck down to my thighs. She didn't come in close enough to hug my body while she did this. There was a perfunctory feeling about it, as if I was a new piece of property to be examined.

I really didn't know what to make of her, or how I still felt surrendering myself to a woman. I certainly wasn't attracted to either of these women sexually. And yet, I did respond to her casually detached air of dominance. My cunt was starting to get wet.

Goddess Angelica guided me into the bathroom, and into the shower. She pressed down on my shoulders to get my knees on a towel she'd placed there. Then she clipped my wrist and ankle cuffs together in back of me, hog-tying me. I still hadn't heard a word from her since we'd left the restaurant. But I guess she expected me to know how to obey, and I guess I did, thanks to my first Domme's training. Then she just left me there to go back into the main room. This was a new experience entirely, being bound on my knees in a shower, and it gave me a foreboding feeling. I'd roamed around on F*t enough to know what it could mean, and I didn't know that that was something I could go through.

Goddess Angelica came back after a few minutes. She was stark naked now, and carried something metallic in her hand. She was a BBW all right. She was even taller than Kit-5, which helped distribute the pounds some, and there was some serious muscle there. She must have done some weight training. She came right into the shower, squatted down, and started inserting the object into my mouth. It was an O-ring gag! I'd seen so many pictures of these, but I'd never seen one before...or tasted one. She got it situated in my mouth, and strapped it tight around my head. My mouth was now forced open. It was extremely uncomfortable. I hoped I'd be able to get used to it. It also seemed to confirm what was coming.

Goddess Angelica then stood up, turned around, put her hands on her knees, and bent and squatted enough to get her large ass in my face. Ew. It smelled like a butt, what can I say? Time seemed to stand still as Goddess Angelica just held that pose. She didn't say anything. Her ass covered my field of vision now. I was touching it with the tip of my nose. I could have reached out and licked it if I'd wanted to. I didn't, by the way. With it being so still and quiet in that shower, I became acutely aware of her breathing. And then, her body seemed to relax a bit...

And it came, just what I was afraid of. A tiny bit of pee flowed out of her. I felt like I was watching in it in slow motion as it drifted down to land on my breast.

I had now officially been pee'ed on. I had an instant flashback to that van, which was my first experience with pee. The drive had lasted longer than either Kit-5 or I could hold it, and we'd both soaked the mattress we were bound on when we pee'ed on it. We'd been forced to lay on that urine-soaked mattress for the rest of the journey, bouncing around on some rough mountain dirt roads. The look of humiliation on Kit-5's face mirrored how I felt.

For the rest of our week of captivity, we were made to squat outside in the dirt and piss and shit while Duke & Sado-Chick watched us. It was another utterly humiliating experience. But of course, after a week of something like that, you get used to it. Kit-5 and I reached a degree of intimacy with our captors and each other where it became almost second nature to go right away once we'd been led out of our cage in the mornings.

My previous Domme Toc had also made me pee in front of her. But that was the extent of my watersports experience, and it had seemed more than enough for me. Neither Kit-5 and I, or any of the Doms I'd fucked, had shown any interest in piss-play. But I guess with all the wild chances I was taking this year, it was only a matter of time before I ended up naked in a shower being pee'ed on.

That first trickle was just the beginning, of course. A stream came out that then turned into a flood. I was being royally pissed on, of course. She got me all over, soaking my face and chest. That damn O-ring gag! I wasn't sure what was worse, the pee spilling out of my mouth down my chin, or the taste of it as some of it went down my throat. Oh God, I was drinking this woman's pee. How had I come to this?

As the pee just kept coming, strong and yellow, I flashed back to those two drinks she'd knocked back during her dinner. Of course she had to do that.

The golden shower finally tapered off, and then sputtered to a stop. Thank fucking God that was over with. I was totally drenched in Goddess Angelica's urine now. How could things possibly get worse? I shouldn't have asked that question. As a matter of fact...

...Never, ever ask yourself how something can get worse when you are on your knees covered in urine in a strange shower. You have been warned.

We should have been done. I prayed we were done. But of course we weren't done. Goddess Angelica reached around to hold the back of my head in place, and then pushed her ass fully into my face.

"Clean me."

I...I guess I knew what that meant. I stuck out my tongue along the divide between her ass and cunt, and stretched it out as far as I could. Goddess Angelica helpfully let go of my head for a moment to stretch her butt cheeks apart to give me access. Once I was in there, she put one hand back on my head to keep me pressed in there. God help me, but I actually pressed myself into her ass to get my tongue out there farther. I had never smelled anything remotely like that before. I tried so hard just to breathe through my mouth as I did my best to stretch my tongue up to lick Goddess Angelica clean. I know I was at least partially successful, since I did taste some urine on my tongue.

When she was satisfied, Goddess Angelica put both hands back on her butt cheeks to part them.

"Rim me."

Well, I'd already had my ass in there. How bad could this be? I stretched my tongue out, and delicately circled the rim of her ass with it. I did not care for the taste. After a few rings around the rim, came my next command.

"In the asshole."

I hesitated. Wouldn't you?

"Now!"

I would have jumped if there had been any space for it. I just closed my eyes, tried to hold my breath, and jammed it in there.

Ewwwww!

"Taste it?"

I tasted it all right. I couldn't help it. I pulled my tongue out and pulled back.

"I've been saving this up for two days for you. Swallow it all. I don't like any mess back there."

WAIT, WHAT!?!

Goddess Angelica grabbed my hair, and pushed her ass back in my face. She pushed back all the way and pinned me between the wall and her butt. Once I was pinned, she let go of my hair to spread her butt cheeks again, for...for...oh God, for better access.

"Get your mouth around my anus. You want as tight a seal as possible."

I actually did as she said. What could I do, in this predicament?

"Ah, that's it. Just right. Okay then..."

There was another interminable moment as time seemed to stand still, and we just held that position. I could feel her taking breaths. And then, her muscles flexed, and...and...

Oh God, it was so horrible. I suddenly had a big pile of shit pushing into my mouth. Another human being was literally shitting in my mouth, and I was letting her do it.

If you're wondering (and why would you), it tasted just as horrible as you would imagine. And there was nothing I could do with that damn O-ring gag in. God, what a terrible invention. That really is an instrument of torture. When Goddess Angelica's shit filled my mouth completely, I couldn't help it. I felt it going down my throat as I reflexively swallowed. God help me, it was so horrible. I made the mistake of concentrating on the smell of it too, with my nose plastered against her ass, and I started gagging. Goddess Angelica got up, and shit started falling from my mouth down my body. She turned to grip my hair tightly and look me in the eye.

"I told you I didn't like mess."

Then she pulled on the cleaner of my tits and slapped it. Ouch! That hurt like hell. She had me held her gaze, to make sure I'd gotten her point, I guess. Then she turned back around, squatted, and got my mouth back in place.

"That's just the beginning. We have quite a ways to go. If you know what's good for you, you'll do a better job back there."

I felt her muscles flex again, her anus contracted, and then came the next push.

It just kept coming and coming, filling my mouth up. I sensed that Goddess Angelica was pushing it out as slowly as possible, since my mouth could only take in so much at a time. But it was still so overwhelming. I somehow was able to keep from throwing up as I swallowed it. There was so much shit that I had to just keep swallowing in a rhythm. Even so, I felt some of it spilling out of my mouth, oozing down my chin, chest, and smearing all around Goddess Angelica's ass.

I did my best, I really did. But what can you do in a situation like this?

As with all the worst things in life, it finally reached the end. She had shit herself out. She held me there, pinned between her ass and the wall, for the longest time as her ass contracted and expanded, until she finally grunted and pushed out the last remnant of her waste into me. I was beyond exhausted at that point. Goddess Angelica straightened up slowly, clearly taxed by the effort all that took. After taking a few breaths, she scowled as she turned to look at her ass, all smeared with the shit I couldn't swallow. Then she looked at me. I could only imagine what I looked like, with shit all over my face and body. Goddess Angelica leaned out of the shower to pick up a pitcher of water that she must have placed on a stand beforehand. She pulled my head back by the hair and poured water down my throat. She was cleaning me out. I tried desperately to keep up so I wouldn't be waterboarded as well. She was pouring the remains of the shit in my mouth down my throat. When she was satisfied, she poured the rest of the water over my face and body, rinsing some of it off me.

Then it was shower time. Goddess Angelica used the nozzle to rinse all the shit and piss down the drain first. Then she took her time washing her body as the room steamed up. When she was finally done with that, she took the nozzle to me to hose me off, then soaped me up and hosed me off again. I was fairly clean again, but God, that taste that lingered in my mouth...

Goddess Angelica dried herself off and primped a little while I remained on my knees drooling out of the O-ring. When she was satisfied with what she saw in the mirror, she came over to unclip my wrists and ankles from each other, although my wrists were still cuffed together. Mercifully, she gently poured a glass of water into my mouth, so I could hydrate, and hopefully wash some more of that taste out of my mouth. Then she pulled me up by the hair onto my feet, and looked me in the eye.

"I told you to swallow, and I told you I don't like mess."

I was pretty taxed emotionally, and could feel a good cry coming on. I tried to hold back the tears. Upon reflection later, I realized something. This really pushed my boundaries, and I wasn't as prepared for that as I might have thought I was. The shock of being forced into that van and enslaved at Duke & Sado-Chick's ranch had been a huge shock to my system. I'd never been subjected to anything even remotely as frightening or disturbing as that week. I'd also never experienced the sexual highs of that week either. The charge I got from the Dom's I'd been seeking out since then fulfilled some urges in me, but they paled in comparison. My dynamic with Kit-5 had been more intense, then predictable, and then ramped up in intensity again. And my training with ToC also pushed me a little. But this was only the third time in my life I'd felt so out of control, and freaked out. But it was over now. I had to pull myself together. So to rewind back to Goddess Angelica's last words:

"I told you to swallow, and I told you I don't like mess."

This is where I choked back those tears as much as possible, and drooled a little.

"But don't worry. Nobody swallows it all the first time..."

First time!?! There's a second?

"That's what your training is for. Let's go."

She guided me back in the main room and pushed me onto her bed. My wrists were still cuffed behind me. I landed on my stomach on a vinyl covering, and promptly spilled a bunch of drool all over. Good thing she thought ahead. I felt Goddess Angelica climb up and straddle me. Then she unstrapped the O-ring. Oh thank God. I felt so relived to be able to move my jaw muscles again, but that relief only lasted as long as it took for her to pick up a ball-gag and jam it my mouth. Then she got off the bed and picked something else up from the table. She stood towering over me now. I could only see her shadow on the wall.

"This is for your own good. There's only one way to train a toilet to swallow, and this is it."

And with that, she started beating me...harshly. She started with the crop, moved on to the strap, the flogger, the cane, the paddle, and then back to the strap and all over again. Again, it was mechanical and methodical. I was beginning to get a feel for her style. It was also extremely painful. She whipped my butt, my thighs, and even my feet, which was ultra-painful. I screamed through my gag and broke down and cried as she kept going. The lack of emotion I felt from her affected me even more. It was so impersonal, yet so painful.

This was one of the longer whippings I'd ever been subjected to. Not up to Sado-Chick's demented standards, but I think longer than anyone else. ToC probably came closest. I was so relieved when it finally stopped, when she put the cane down, and didn't pick anything else up. I was a writhing, twitching mess of tears on that bed. Goddess Angelica then did the most unexpected thing possible. She crawled up on the bed beside me, and gently ran her fingers through my hair.

"There, there. We're done with your punishment for the night."

This...I did not see coming. Goddess Angelica squeezed in, pulled me up on my side, and spooned me. She caressed my tear-streaked cheek with her hand as I felt her breath in back of my ear. It was aftercare, something I hadn't experienced much of. I think at the ranch, aftercare consisted of being caged together with Kit-5. That's probably why we needed to sleep together on couches together. Duke & Sado-Chick hadn't offered any aftercare, and I'd come to prefer not to have it from Doms. I guess it interfered with the experience for me. But now, I needed it.

"I know this was hard for you, but that's the way it has to be. You want to be a good toilet for Goddess Angelica, don't you?"

Did I? It was a good thing I was still gagged. I'm sure she wouldn't have liked my answer.

"And you're going to be such a good little toilet girl for your Goddess. I just know you're going to drink all of Goddess' piss and swallow her shit. But a little girl like you doesn't become a good toilet over night. It takes work. Harsh punishment is the only way to train little girls like you. But as you become better at your job, the punishments will become less. So just think about how you have to swallow better next time, and how it'll save you from some of my implements. Why, when you learn to swallow it all, I'll even have a little reward for you. You'd like that, wouldn't you? A reward?"

I whimpered through my gag. She was caressing me with her free hand as she rubbed against my body. I have to admit, it was helping to calm me down. We all need a little aftercare now and again.

"Now, time for your Goddess to take care of some of her other needs. I've gotten worked up after using my dirty girl."

I felt her reach back to the table, and then I heard the familiar whir of a vibrator. She kept me close to her body as she worked herself up, squeezing my tits and biting my neck. She came twice like that. It was strange being able to feel it and hear it with my back to her, but not to be able to see it. When Goddess Angelica was done, she left me on the bed to go clean up. There was no offer for me to cum, of course.

docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers
12