The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goddess Angelica returned in a bathrobe to help me up off the bed and back on my feet. Then she had me stand in the same place where she stripped me earlier. She removed my cuffs and collar and dressed me, with a little more feel and attention than when she stripped me. She took care to get my blouse and skirt just right. Then she sat down in a chair.

"You may kneel before me and face me. Hands behind your head, of course."

I kneeled as instructed, like a good little girl. She crossed her legs in her chair.

"Now listen very carefully. You are to go back down to the restaurant and use the restrooms there. You can vomit it all up there. I don't want the mess in my room. Take your time, get it all out. I hope it will help you relive it all again. When you're able to stand up, go to the bar. Wilbur the bartender will be expecting you. He will serve you one glass of water to drink while he watches you. Then you will eat some bread, drink another glass of water, and take the antibiotics he offers you. Then you will leave. You're not staying in Chicago of course, you're driving home, without making any stops. We will use this drive as a good lesson in bathroom control. You are not allowed to go to the bathroom at all on the drive home, no matter how much it hurts. You will also think about the events of the night on your drive. You may not believe this, but it is eventually going to turn you on so much, that you will be desperate to play with yourself. As soon as you enter your home, you will drop down to your knees and put your hand down your panties. You will bring yourself off right there on the floor. Then, and only then, you may relieve yourself with a piss...in your panties."

Oh my God, in my panties? I have to wet myself?

"When you are done, you will get on your hands and knees, hold your phone up behind you, and take as good a picture as you can of your soaked panties. You will then post it on your F*t profile. I will be waiting for it to appear. If it is not there by 1:30am, I will punish you for failing to follow my commands next time I use you. Oh, and that will be in exactly three weeks from now. We'll meet in the restaurant at the same time as we did tonight. One more thing..."

She handed me a slip of paper.

"This is a physician you will see tomorrow at 10:30am in Indianapolis. He sees special patients on Sundays for me. He will give you a thorough check-up and any prescriptions he thinks you might need. He doesn't take payment, but you will do what he says to remunerate him. Now, leave me."

I got up and left as fast as I could. If elevators could hightail it, I would have hightailed it down to that restaurant. I could feel the eyes of the bartender burning holes in the back of my head as I power-walked through the restaurant to the restrooms. I spent a good 20 minutes on my knees in one of the stalls, heaving my guts out. I threw up everything I could. It was hard, it was painful, it was literally gut-wrenching. But there was nothing I'd swallowed tonight that I wanted in there. Some fresh hotel towels were shoved under the stall at some point. Goddess Angelica had arrangements here, no doubt. Wilber attended to me at the bar afterwards, just like she said. I could tell he knew what I was, and what I'd just done tonight.

I drove fast. Luckily, there wasn't much traffic at that time of night. It took me an hour and a half to get home, and the pressure started almost instantly. I needed to pee so bad. My fault for thinking about it. It was like I manifested the need far too early in my drive. I would have thought that blotting out this whole experience would have been my preference. But of course, that's not how it worked out, is it? As I drove, I kept going through the night in Goddess Angelica's hotel suite in my head. It actually helped to take my mind off my urgent need to pee. But also, unexpectedly, it started turning me on too. I should have seen that coming. The more I thought of how helpless I felt pinned between her ass and the wall, the more turned on I got. I had twin needs rumbling in my panties when I ran up the path to my apartment. As I made it in the door I dropped to my knees, pulled up my skirt, and thrust my hand in my panties. I hadn't even locked the door. Luckily I was so worked up. I wasn't going for any edging tonight. I worked myself up just as fast as I could and came, hard...really hard. It was intense, with the imagery from tonight bouncing around my skull. Once I'd cum, I lay there with my face on the floor, my knees up, and my feet against the front door, and I let it go. Within no time, a flood of piss erupted from me. I cried a little again as I felt my panties become absolutely soaked. I felt so humiliated, like a little girl who's wet herself. Yet I was really a 48-yr-old slut degrading myself just because someone told her to. And it just turned me on all over again.

After it was done, I took that photo as commanded. It took a few tries without a selfie stick. When I finally got a half-way decent shot of my yellowed, wet panties, I then reached back into them to cum all over again. But this time it was slower. I took my time working myself up to that second orgasm. I tried to think about other things, like the butt-fucking in the van or Kit-5's studded belt or any number of whips or cocks I'd encountered in the last six months...but it was no use. My mind kept coming back to my face between Goddess Angelica's butt checks in her shower, as I came in my soaking wet panties.

I got that photo posted at 1:26am. I got a friend request and comment on it from Goddess Angelica not more than a minute later.

Her comment on my photo: I'll bet you came again in those wet panties, didn't you?

I replied: Yes, Goddess, I did.

I woke up the next morning feeling like absolute...never mind. Then the memory of the night before hit me like a ton of bricks, and I remembered that doctor's appointment. After what I'd swallowed and threw back up last night, a checkup seemed like just the thing. The Doctor opened his office on Sundays for select clients referred to him by Goddess Angelica. He gave me a complete exam and even drew blood work. He'd also prescribed the antibiotics I'd taken last night. He prescribed me some more, and got my regular doctor's information so that he could get my files. The price was an enema, a blow-job for about twenty minutes, and then an ass-fuck on his office couch. I guess maybe I was a whore now. I still felt I was getting off cheap considering the price of health care these days.

Blood work came back fine, antibiotics knocked out anything nasty I might have had to worry about, and he ran a fresh STD test just to be thorough.

Of course, I had no intention of ever going back to Chicago again. Would you? But those orgasms on my living room floor were so intense. And then the memories of that night kept coming up in my head when I'd masturbate. It disgusted me, but that just made me cum even harder. For an experiment, I even tried playing with myself on the floor in front of my front door. That really wound me up. The next time I unlocked the door just to make it even more intense. Anyone walking too close to my apartment would have heard some strange sounds coming from the other side of the door. And then, when I wanted to see just how intense I could get it, I stopped peeing at 12 noon at work, and just held it all day. Predictably, I flooded my panties as soon as I made it through the door, and came like a banshee afterwards.

But no, I was never going through that ordeal with Goddess Angelica again.             

12