The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 13

Story Info
Kit-5 has an even bigger shock for CapCunt than branding...
3.7k words
4.68
5.6k
1
0

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers

The Whip Or The Vibrator Ch. 13

Introduction: This story is inspired by and in tribute to some of the women of this site who go in for the edgier and more extreme kinks and fetishes. I hope they appreciate it.

Brief Recap: What's next after a branding? You pay tribute to your branding Master & Mistress on your hands and knees with your tongue, of course. CapCunt tries to make sense of herself post-branding, and is there to help guide PonyTail after the young submissive's first experience at the ranch. But all has been silent between CapCunt and Kit-5.

Chapter Thirteen

There was still silence between Kit-5 and I two months after our branding. I couldn't tell if things had changed between us now, or if we'd just grown past needing each other. I couldn't blame Kit-5. I wasn't reaching out either. But I was thinking about her, wondering how our branding at the ranch had affected her. I still wasn't sure how it was affecting me, to be honest. The pull to go deeper and deeper into extreme sexual submission that led us back to the ranch wasn't there so much now. The branding had changed all that. I felt taken, and owned. I wasn't sure if it had freed me, or just put me in a period of recalibration. I still needed to get whipped and fucked, but it wasn't an obsession like it had been. I was sure never going to fall under the sway of another Goddess Angelica in my current state of mind.

I wondered if Kit-5 was going through similar changes as me. But I didn't feel comfortable asking, and I didn't know why. Maybe it's because we never really communicated directly, and I didn't know how to ask these questions otherwise.

However, after PonyTail's weekend visit, I felt compelled to report in to Kit-5. I messaged her on F*t.

CapCunt: PonyTail came for the weekend. She needed something. It wasn't like it was for us after the ranch for her. We slept on the couch together. I think she'll be better now.

Kit-5 got back to me pretty much right away.

Kit-5: Was she a good little bitch for you?

CapCunt: She is now.

Kit-5: That's good to know. I was wondering about her.

Kit-5 was wondering about PonyTail. Was she wondering about me? I was going to reply, and try and take our communication into deeper territory for a change, when she messaged me right back.

Kit-5: I've been meaning to tell you something, but I haven't known how. I've met someone.

CapCunt: Okayyyy...?

A new Dominant? We never discussed these sort of things before. If we felt like introducing each other to dominants, we just took each other along to our hook-ups.

Kit-5: It's different. Serious. I'm getting married.

CapCunt: What!?!

Kit-5: I think I need you to meet him. Could you come over, spend the weekend? This weekend is good.

What...the...fuck. This was the last thing I expected. I had so many questions now, since I literally had no idea what was going on with her. But you know what? It would be a lot easier to get answers by seeing things for myself, than by messaging over the Internet. I took a few minutes to book a flight, and then replied to her.

CapCunt: I arrive at 7:45 in Portland next Friday.

Kit-5: I'll be there.

And that was it. We didn't communicate any more beyond that. It was only Monday, so I had a whole week to go through every possible scenario in my head as I puzzled over this. In the meantime, I checked in on PonyTail as well. She was doing better. She had some finals coming up, but then she was going to start looking for Doms. I told her to let me vet them if she wanted. She was grateful for that. I couldn't help it. I was a mother, and she was the same age as my younger daughter. So I'm maternal, sue me. I felt she could do with a little mentoring from someone with the age and experience to offer it. I wish I'd had a little mentoring like this at a couple points in my life.

Kit-5 was there to meet me when I entered the terminal in Portland...but she wasn't alone. A young man stood next to her. He looked to be about the same age as her, mid-to-late 20's, wearing whatever passed for casual for twenty-something's these days. He stood a little taller than Kit-5, and was a little thinner than her, with sandy-blonde hair that looked like it was going to start thinning pretty soon. Kit-5 was in her usual grey-and-black dress ensemble. I'd never seen much variation on this style. By now, I figured it was a combination of a stylistic choice and a strategy. She was a little heavy-set, and doubtless self-conscious about her weight. We all were, weren't we?

Kit-5 looked a little nervous as she pulled me into a hug and quickly whispered in my ear.

"Call me Kate."

Kate! Her real name was Kate!

I whispered back, "I'm Irene."

So it was a pre-emptive hug. We could have actually shared our names a year ago, but it had never seemed necessary. I'm guessing our failure to do so had just occurred to "Kate" on the drive over. Her new man extended his hand to greet me with a handshake.

"Hey, I'm David. So glad to meet you. Kate's told me so much about me."

"Well, I can hardly wait to hear what she's been telling you", I said. This made Kit-5 wilt a little. "And call me Irene, please."

We all had dinner at some hip faux-downscale Portland restaurant, where we shared a decent bottle of Bordeaux. It turned out that David was in some of Kit-5's post-grad classes. They'd actually known each other for a few years, but had only gotten together in the last two months. To hear David tell it, it had taken a few years for him to work up the courage to ask "Kate" out. She hadn't taken him up on it until just two months ago, when she called him out of the blue to ask if he was still interested in going out to dinner.

Two months. That means this had happened just after she got back from our second stay at the ranch...after our branding.

That first date went incredibly well. They'd been seeing each other ever since, and David popped the question just last weekend. Sure, it might seem a little soon, but he's sure about this. "Kate" is the woman he wants to marry, and Kate feels the same way. Well, that explained the timing, and why I hadn't been hearing from her much lately. She'd been pursuing an actual relationship since she got back from the ranch. It put last weekend in a very interesting light for me now. While I was schooling PonyTail on the life of a submissive graduate of the ranch, Kit-5 had been plunging head-first into normal land.

I had my first moment alone with Kit-5 when David got up to go to the bathroom. The conversation hadn't been as uncomfortable as it could have been, especially since David did a lot of the talking. But there were still some big questions that needed answers.

"So, how much does he really know about you...Kate?" I asked as quietly as I could.

"Only about...one side of my life. Nothing about...that other side."

Ah. He was totally from the straight side of Kit-5's life, the Kate side.

"So there haven't been any conversations? Any hints?"

"No."

"How is he in the...?"

My last question was interrupted by David's return. Men! Can't they learn to take their time in bathrooms like us women? The rest of this conversation would have to wait.

Luckily, David & Kate weren't co-habitating yet, but it was right around the corner, I could tell. So after our dinner, David dropped Kit-5 and I off at her apartment, where we could have some much-needed privacy. I had thought we would continue the conversation, but as soon as we made it inside, Kit-5 pinned me up against the wall and shoved her tongue in my mouth. Her hand slid up my skirt and into my panties. I didn't argue the point as we had a nice few minutes of making out. Then she broke it off to go in her bedroom.

I knew what she needed.

Kit-5 was standing in front of her mirror taking her earrings off when I entered her bedroom. She saw me in the mirror.

"Strip. Now."

Kit-5 paused for a quick moment, as if considering her options, and then finished taking off her earrings, with no change to her expression. Maintaining eye contact with me through the mirror, she then unzipped her gray and black dress in the back and shimmied out of it, until it was on the floor at her feet. She now stood there in bra, panties and pumps.

"Everything, cunt."

Kit-5 freed her boobs next, and then pulled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She reached for one of her black pumps next.

"The pumps can stay."

Kit-5 stopped, straightened back up, and stood there waiting for her next command, watching me. I took the few steps to get to her. I ran my fingers down her back first, from the nape of her neck down to the crack of her ass. Then I took her left wrist, pulled it back and pulled it up as far as it would go, and pushed down on her neck. She bent over until her face rested on her bureau. She was compliant. I opened a drawer and took out a long ribbon, and tied her wrists behind her. I stepped back to look at her, bent over her bureau like that, with her very plump ass elevated by her pumps. There was a sexiness to her, a very powerful sexiness. None of that airbrushed-photoshopped-wannabe super model-stick thin-influencer bullshit. This was a real woman, with powerful urges, who wanted this.

I took a good long moment to admire her brand. It was a twin of mine. If there's one thing Duke knew how to do, it was brand a woman. I was glad to see Kit-5's brands had healed up nicely. I also wondered if her fiancé had seen them yet. How intimate had they been?

But something was missing. I saw her panties on the floor down by her feet, and started to reach for them. But then I had a better idea. I reached in under my skirt and put my hand on my panties. Then I pressed them in and rubbed them against my cunt, which was getting pretty wet. Then I reached back to rub them in my ass. I even pressed back into my asshole through my panties as far as I could. God, this was making me wet. I knew I was going to cum in this apartment before very long. But I had to pee a little. Oh, I'll just hold it for a while...wait! I suddenly had a great idea. I took off my shoes, went into her bathroom, and stepped into her shower. I lifted my skirt a little to make sure I didn't make a mess of it, and let go. There in the shower, I pee'ed into my panties. I think all that time with Goddess Angelica had primed me for something like this, because it felt sort of wonderful. After I was done, I pulled them down and off. I left them lying on the shower floor for a minute while I cleaned myself off down there with soap and water and the nicest towel I could find. Then I picked up the soaking panties and marched back into the bedroom.

Kit-5 was still where I had left her, bent over her bureau. I got a solid grip on her wavy brown hair that came down just to her neck, and shoved the soiled panties against her mouth. She kept her mouth closed and refused to let them in. She'd been watching me in the mirror, and heard what I'd done in the bathroom, and had put it all together now. She struggled against me and grunted as I tried to press them past her lips. Fine, then. I grabbed her nose between my thumb and forefinger and pressed her nostrils closed. As soon as she opened her mouth those sopping wet panties went right in. She was grunting and making noises, but I didn't care. I selected a belt from the collection hanging on her closet door, wrapped it around her head over her mouth, and cinched it tight. Those panties weren't going anywhere.

Now she was complete. Time for some fun.

I stepped to Kit-5's side, pressed down on her neck to keep her down, and...

...Wham!

I spanked her butt with my hand. It was nice and hard, but the next one was even harder. I'd never done this before. We had always used whips, belts, and other implements on each other. But I had to say, there was something just so satisfying about the feel of my bare hand against her ass. Kit-5 stopped struggling as I spanked her. She relaxed into the rhythm, and grunted a little with each strike. She needed this. The sound of nothing but my palm striking her ass cheeks and her little grunts was incredibly intoxicating. I could have done this all night.

And I might have, if my hand would have held up. One thing they never tell you about in those delicious spanking videos: It's just as hard on the hand as it is on the butt! But I persevered. After all, I was a bit of a pain-slut at this point, and then some. So I spanked and spanked and spanked, until my hand truly couldn't take it anymore. I could see a look of relief in Kit-5's eyes. Alas, the fun was over...

Wait a minute! I've got two hands, don't I?

I stepped to her other side, switched hands, and the fun started all over again. Her butt was getting red and sore now. She was even screaming a little through her piss-and-cunt-and-ass soaked gag. I kept it up as long as my other hand could hold out, and then I was done. I wanted to talk to her now, so I undid the belt and pulled my panties out of her mouth. I'm sure she appreciated that.

"When's the last time you had something shoved up your butt to remind you of who you are?" I asked.

"Two months ago."

"Call me Mistress."

"But you're not my Mistress."

"I am if you want my help this weekend."

"All right. Two months ago, Mistress."

I went rifling through her toys and found a nice sized dildo for the job. I lubed my fingers and started fingering her ass.

"Beg me for this, you stupid bitch."

"Please...fuck my ass. Give it to me hard...Mistress."

I didn't like the hesitation there, so I took the panties lying in front of her face and pressed them to her face.

"I don't like hesitation, cunt. Do that again, and these go back in."

"Yes, Mistress."

I followed the two-finger rule, and then lubed the dildo up and worked it in. I reached around with my other hand to play with her clit. She was howling in no time, like a true piece-of-shit slave bitch. I was proud of myself.

God, what was happening to me? This wasn't me. I was no Mistress, and I was certainly no lesbian. Yet here I was practically getting off in dominating this girl. I was really into it. And I had to admit, I'd crossed the line to bi some time ago. Apparently this last year and two months had changed me even more than I'd realized.

Kit-5 and I showered and did all our nighttime stuff afterwards. She must have used up half a bottle of mouthwash rinsing her mouth out. I was silently proud of that. As I was primping in the mirror after my shower, I took a good long look at myself. Who was this person? The branded property of some wild couple in California, who now got off on dominating other women. I almost didn't recognize this person. But I also wondered, is this the real me that's always been buried?

Kit-5 and I kept up our hollowed sleeping tradition, and slept pressed together on the sofa. I was bound on the inside, while she pressed against me on the outside, since it was her home. That was also part of our tradition. I slept so well that way. It was the best sleep I'd gotten in two months. Oh, it felt so good.

I woke up earlier than Kit-5, and had time to think. Her situation had been on my mind, and I think I had a plan to deal with it. Hopefully, it would be the solution that worked for everyone. Also, I hadn't had a chance to cum last night.

"Come on, time to wake up."

When I got her awake enough, I went from there.

"I think I may have an idea for how to help you. I'll tell you about it later. For now, uncuff me, and get between my legs. I'm still thinking about spanking your fat ass last night, and I want to cum. And get your pumps on."

She was still in submissive mode. In no time at all, she was down between my legs as I sat up on the couch. She was such a good cunt-licker, and those pumps on her feet really did something for me. I could just see the brand on her ass as I thought about spanking her last night and soaked her face with my squirting.

And yes, we covered the couch up first to protect it. We're not animals, you know!

Afterwards, we enjoyed some morning coffee and croissants together, sitting across from each other. She was nude, save for her pumps, and I had the nightie on that I never actually used at night here.

"So, you were saying something about an idea?" Kit-5 asked.

"Let's talk about that", I answered. I mean, we are women. We actually love to talk, well most of us. Kit-5 and I had just evolved into this weird relationship where we barely had to say a word to each other, but clearly we were now taking another turn.

"How long have you known your fiancé?" I asked. I wanted to hear this in "Kate's" words, not David's.

"A couple of years", she answered. "We've been in this post-grad program together. We always got along really well in classes and social events. It had never occurred to me that it might go further than that, but he asked me out a few months ago. I said no at first."

"Why?"

"It was right before we returned to the ranch. The timing was off. And if we hadn't gone back there, and been...been..."

"Do you find it hard to say?"

"I guess."

"Then just say it. We were branded, like animals. That's what we are to them, animals that they own. It's the most demeaning thing possible...and, kind of hot."

"Really hot."

"Really hot. Have you been cumming to our branding video?"

"...Yes...I was thinking about it last night when you fucked my ass. How you screamed on the first one, while PonyTail was orgasming her poor brains out..."

"So back to your Fiancé..."

"David."

"David. He really doesn't know anything about your...inner life? Your extracurricular activities? Your sexuality?"

"No...not a thing. I was in such a weird space when I got back from the ranch, and when I saw him at the next class, I did a funny thing. I asked him if he was still interested in going out. He was, it went really well, and...we kind of fell in love."

"How deep?"

"I don't know. How deep can it go? All I know is, I love him, and he really, really loves me. I see a life together with him, a beautiful life, and I want it. But, I don't know what to do about this other thing?"

"He must suspect. He's seen your brands, right? Or have you been holding off on intimacy? Going the old-fashioned route, and saving it for the wedding?"

"We've had sex. It's nice. I've kept it in the dark so far, so he hasn't seen my marks. He probably thinks it's because I have body issues."

"Well, we know better about that. Ok, you're young, so let me tell you from experience. Love only gets you so far in a marriage. You have to be honest to really make it work. And not just with him, but with yourself. You're a submissive piece-of-shit slave, just like me. You may think it's something you can grow out of, but you can't. You may tamp it down for awhile, but it always comes back up, and when it does, it'll be more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

"So what do I do?"

"You call him up and arrange for me to meet him for coffee...alone. Somewhere quiet, where we can find a table on our own."

"And what about me?"

"You stay here, ready and waiting."

"For what?"

"I'm not totally sure yet."

"Will this work? I'm so frightened of scaring him off."

"I don't have any way of knowing if it'll work or not. I don't know David, and I've never done anything like this before. But I'll give it my best shot...for the both of you."

Kit-5 lit up a little inside. We'd never talked like this before. It felt good to open up a little, get to know each other, and deepen the bond between us. That bond between us...it was a very, very strong bond that only we could ever understand, although PonyTail might get close to it. Also, Kit-5 was just a little older than my eldest daughter. I felt that same sort of maternal twinge for her that I did for PonyTail. I wanted things to work out for...Kate. I wanted her to be happy. I wanted to help. But before I did that, I wanted her on her knees between my legs again, but this time with a crop in my hand to whip her with.

docmagnus
docmagnus
491 Followers