The Whipped Heiress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My back arched, and I thrust my pelvis shamelessly forward, urging greater contact with Blake's mouth. Blake licked harder and faster, and I strained as the sensations of pain and pleasure both intensified. The crowd roared with approval as I jerked in my bondage, whimpered and panting. The orgasm tore through me in wave after wave of dark, overpowering sensations that turned me into a mindless, screaming, sexual plaything, incapable of coherent thought, but only capable of wanton, shameless desire.

I screamed lustily and frantically bucked my hips against Blake's licking tongue. She licked me expertly as my body trembled and shook. And then she plunged two fingers into my wet sex, and roughly thrust her fingers in and out of my pussy as her mouth licked and suckled my throbbing, inflamed clitoris.

My body was flooded with a dark, erotic hunger and a feverish, sexual delirium robbed me of my capacity for rational thought. Blake's fingers pumped in and out of my sex as I shuddered and moaned. I was helpless, dazed and filled with sexual fever. I had been cruelly whipped across my vulnerable sex, my boobs and my sensitive nipples, and my naked body was obscenely on display for a nasty, boisterous crowd, but all of this seemed to pale in significance to the sexual tidal wave that had swept me up and was carrying me away to a place of carnal ecstasy.

At that wild, outlandish moment, I found myself convinced that I made the right decision in signing that slave contract. It was terrifying being naked, helpless and whipped in front of a crowd of cruel, sadistic tourists, however, the sexual rewards were extraordinary.

I twisted and writhed and the sensations inside of me exploded. As Blake knelt between my legs and licked my poor, abused sex, the orgasm tore through me. I twisted and bucked, and convulsions wracked my body as Blake fucked me with her fingers.

She pounded her fingers up into my aching pussy and sucked my hard, swollen clit as I threw back my head and let loose with a wild, uninhibited scream that seemed to go on forever. The orgasm took possession of my body and continued to shake me and my sex spasmed for a remarkably long time, longer than I would have thought humanly possible.

While I was still thrashing around in the throes of orgasm, Blake picked up her whip and I received multiple lashes across my abdomen, buttocks and thighs. I was riding so high on an orgasmic tidal wave I barely even felt the sting of the whip.

I screamed and rode wave after wave of agony and ecstasy for what seemed like hours. If I hadn't been sentenced to sixty days of slavery by Karen Bowden and the Sklavian government, I never would have experienced the erotic bliss of being sexually abused, whipped and raped by Blake. As bizarre as it may sound, that was an experience I would treasure forever.

_ _

After it as all over, I was taken back to the estate. The maids and the kitchen staff were eager to examine my fresh whip marks, and Ms. Nomikou allowed them to trace their fingers across my tender, reddened flesh before I was taken upstairs.

Once upstairs, it took less than a minute before Ms. Nomikou and Mrs. Bowden both insisted that I drop to my knees and lick them to orgasm.

As I knelt between Mrs. Bowden's legs and lapped at her pink slit, she informed me of some disturbing developments.

"I ran into Irini at the public whippings today," she informed me. "She wants to borrow you for several hours to take you to some university up north."

"I don't trust her, mistress," I said as I pulled away from her slick pubic lips for a few seconds. "She's an incorrigible sadist."

Mrs. Bowden swatted me across the ass with a riding crop and admonished me to get back to work, licking her vagina.

"She's a menace, alright," Mrs. Bowden agreed. "But as a slave, it will be good for you to be loaned out to mean girls like her occasionally. It helps to build character. Also, her mother is extremely wealthy, so I don't want her to go running to her mommy, complaining that I'm being mean to her."

Irini asked for permission to take me to Frangou University to show me off to some of the students there. She was either a student there or was looking into enrolling as a student. Either way, Mrs. Bowden gave Irini permission to take me there so she could impress the university students with her naked, American slave-girl.

It felt weird to be naked on a university campus. The teachers and the students looked so dignified and high class, and I was stark naked with my hard nipples and plump, glistening labia indecently on display.

The students looked smart in their school uniforms of grey and white and black. The students clustered around me, fascinated by my whip marks, they examined the reddish marks on my skin that had faded only slightly. I had been whipped just the day before and the marks were still tender. I gasped and whimpered as the bolder students traced their fingers across my wounded flesh, touching me where the whip had touched me.

"What was it like being whipped?" a female student with honey blonde hair asked as she traced her fingertips across the more vivid whip marks on my breasts.

"It was the single most painful experience of my life," I replied as she touched my nipple repeatedly.

Several of the whip marks were layered across my nipples and she brushed her finger across my sensitive left nipple for the fifth time, making it perk up even more than before.

"I've heard that some girls get sexually aroused during a whipping," she said. "Did that happen to you?"

I considered lying to her. I got sexually aroused every time a dominant woman subjected me to any sort of corporal punishment, but I didn't want to admit that to this polished, smartly dressed female, with all her haughty classmates listening.

However, I also didn't want to lie, as that could get me into trouble. I ended up telling a version of the truth that would make me seem less slutty.

"I'm forced to take powerful aphrodisiacs every day," I replied truthfully. "I'm sexually aroused all the time."

"Everyone take your seats," Ms. Georgakila called out to her students and the keenly interested girl was forced to take her hands off my naked body and she went to go sit down.

Ms. Georgakila taught biology and Irini brought me in as a visual aid to help in teaching her class about the female sex organs. I didn't speak any Sklavian, Luckily, for me, Ms. Georgakila and her students spoke fluent English.

"Heather," Ms. Georgakila said with a voice of unquestionable authority, "spread your legs wide and pull your pubic lips apart. I want my students to get a good look at your genitals."

I felt my face blush red hot as I complied. My pubic lips were incredibly tender after having been whipped just the day before, but the physical pain of grabbing my sensitive, abused labia seemed to pale in comparison to the embarrassment I felt as twenty-four young men and women leaned forward and fixedly stared at my visibly plump and glistening pubic lips.

"You young men, it's especially important for you to pay attention," the teacher announced to her class. "For the females in the class, this should all be review. For the males, this could be a wealth of new information."

Using a telescopic pointer, Ms. Georgakila pointed out the various parts of my abused vulva and gave the technical terms for each.

"These are the labia majora," the teacher explained as she pointed them out, "and these are the labia minora. Normally they do not look so swollen and inflamed. However, they puff up, become engorged with blood and unfurl during sexual arousal."

I was forced to stand there with my pubic lips pulled apart as the teacher explained to her class the role that blood flow plays in the shape, size and behavior of a woman's labia. Then she moved on to explain to her students (at least the male ones) about the existence of the clitoris and the clitoral hood.

"The clitoris contains approximately eight-thousand nerve endings," the teacher explained, "making it extraordinarily important in any attempts you make to stimulate a female sexual partner. Furthermore, this tiny erogenous zone spreads the feeling to fifteen-thousand other nerves in the pelvis. This makes the clitoris a central player in bringing orgasmic pleasure to any female."

I was instructed to slide the clitoral hood away from my clitoris, so the students could all get an unobstructed look as the teacher gave her lecture. Of course, the students had plenty of questions and I was expected to stand there with my swollen clit lewdly on display while those questions were answered.

Ms. Georgakila had to explain that not all women have the same size clitoris. My clit was easy for her students to locate as mine is larger than average. However, some women have clits that are quite small and unfortunately the smaller ones require far more effort to stimulate than the larger ones.

Conversely, women with exceptionally large clits tend to be very sensitive and are averse to having direct clitoral stimulation.

One of the male students directed a question specifically at me and asked if my clit was especially sensitive.

It was mortifying enough to have my sex organs used a prop for Ms. Georgakila's lecture on the female anatomy. It was even more humiliating for me to have to answer questions about my own sex organs.

"Well, Heather?" the teacher asked, "is your clitoris sensitive?"

I could feel blood rush to my face as I blushed red hot with embarrassment, but I explained to the well dressed, urbane students that my clit was extremely sensitive, but I liked direct clitoral stimulation anyway. For me it seemed, there was no degree of sexual stimulation that was too extreme.

Next the teacher pointed out the location of my urethral opening. She admonished her male students that this was never used for sexual stimulation and that they should never attempt to stick anything in there. Women wouldn't appreciate it.

Next, the teacher pointed out the location of the vagina and ordered me to slide two fingers inside myself to make the location to my vaginal more obvious. I moaned and kept my eyes shamefully downcast as I obeyed. My pussy was dripping wet at this point and my fingers came out glistening with moisture.

"Those fluids indicate sexual arousal," the teacher explained. "The vast majority of the time, a woman's vagina will be dry. A woman only becomes wet like that when she's ready for sex."

There was some discussion about how female slaves were constantly wet and Ms. Georgakila had to explain that slaves were an extreme exception to the rule. A female who is constantly wet would be analogous to a male who is constantly hard. Neither of those things are the norm. Slaves have to undergo special conditioning to be constantly ready for sex.

Not long after that, the teacher brought up the topic of pubic hair. Most women my age had a great deal of it. I had none.

"Both male and female slaves are prohibited from having pubic hair," the teacher explained. "Hair removal is typically accomplished by carefully shaving it away. Although sometimes a slave is taken to a hair removal specialist who will use waxing to remove the pubic hair. The main advantage or waxing is that the hair follicles are removed deep down at the roots. That way it takes weeks for them to grow back."

There was a detailed discussion of the advantages of shaving vs. waxing. There was also a discussion of the advantages of hair removal vs. keeping the pubic hair. They covered all of the options rather extensively.

Just when it seemed that every aspect of the female sexual organs had been explained to the class in detail, Irini spoke up and suggested that it might be educational if I showed the boys how to bring a girl to orgasm by having me play with my pussy while the whole class watched and took notes.

"Um, I think Ms. Georgakila has already told them everything they need to know," I said tremulously. Ordinarily, I would do anything to have some orgasmic relief, however, my pussy was still sensitive from being whipped and masturbating would be extremely painful.

In addition to that, playing with my pussy while thirteen male and eleven female university students openly stared would be intensely humiliating.

"Heather, you're a prop," the teacher admonished me. "You're not here to offer your opinion. You're here to display your naked body and allow my students to see how the female anatomy works. And I agree with Irini, it could be truly educational for the male students to see what it looks like as a female is expertly brought to orgasm. You will show them."

For a few moments I stood there frozen, like a deer caught in the headlights, but then the teacher informed me that she could punish me if I refused to follow orders.

Feeling as if the entire world was watching, I slowly began to rub my clit with one hand and penetrate my vagina with the fingers of the other.

In addition to playing with myself while an audience of students watched, I was ordered to explain in detail what I was doing and how it felt.

I felt that the information I was sharing was extremely educational and would be quite helpful if these students ever got girlfriends, however, Irini suggested that the male students should line up in front of me and that I should show each of them one at a time exactly where and how to touch me to get the greatest sexual response.

My clitoris and my Gräfenberg spot were my two most responsive erogenous zones. It was demeaning, but I showed every male student in the class how to locate both things and how best to touch me there if they wanted to stimulate strong sexual arousal. My clit and my pubic lips were sore and touching them made the pain much more intense, but I continued to rub and finger myself anyway.

One of the more audacious of the students asked if he could finger my pussy and try to bring me to orgasm himself. As a lesbian, I felt extremely uncomfortable at the prospect of my sex being impaled on a man's fingers. Being fingered by a man would leave me feeling sexually violated, however, Ms. Georgakila wasn't at all concerned about my feelings and she told the boy to work his fingers into my pussy and see if her could bring me to climax.

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhhh!" I gasped. Even though he wasn't my type, he'd been paying attention when I explained how to stimulate my genitals. While I stood there with my pelvis thrust forward and my legs spread wide, he rubbed my clit with his thumb and penetrated my vagina with his fingers. With the entire class watching he played with my clit and fucked my pussy until I was brought to a screaming, shuddering, boisterous orgasm. My legs went wobbly, my knees went weak, and I collapsed onto the floor while gasping and crying out uncontrollably.

_ _

Irini and another female student helped me to get up off the floor. My legs felt rubbery, and I was still trembling from orgasmic aftershocks. I was both emotionally and physically exhausted and Ms. Georgakila told Irini to take me down to the restroom and clean me up.

"She's become drenched in sweat, and she's leaked sexual fluids all over her thighs," she said. "Get her looking somewhat presentable before returning her to her mistress."

Then she turned to the other female student who had helped me to stand and said, "Demi, go with her. Make certain that Heather doesn't fall down while she's in your custody. She's looking overtaxed and quite fragile at the moment."

I leaned on Demi and Irini and they led me through the hallways of their school. I passed dozens of smartly dressed students as I was escorted, and the more people who saw my naked body, the more naked I felt. Every set of eyes that focused on me made me feel more and more exposed.

One of the students stopped to talk with Demi and Irini. They spoke in Sklavian, so I didn't understand a word they said, however, when they were done chatting, Irini turned to me and said, "I was going to take you to the restroom and clean you up with paper towels, however, Doukissa had a better idea."

"We're going to the showers," Demi added.

All three women had wicked smiles on their faces, and I felt like I was the only one who wasn't in on the joke.

We went down to the first floor, and I was ushered through a locker room and into the room where female students showered. The floor was concrete and there were shower nozzles along one wall. I was escorted towards them and Irini ambled over to the corner of the room where there were taps and a coiled hose.

Suddenly, Demi was holding a single tail whip. I don't know where she got it. She just seemed to pull it out of thin air.

"Stand over there," Demi said. "And turn to face Irini. She's going to hose you off."

The whip that Demi was holding screamed authority. At least for me it did. When you're a slave, whips are a badge of authority that you take very seriously. Failure to do so usually means painful punishments.

I stood there and waited for Irini to spray me with the hose. It never occurred to me that the water from the hose might be freezing cold. An icy jet of water struck my naked flesh and seemed to knock the breath out of me. It was so cold it stung like a hundred needles, and I cried for Irini to stop.

"Mistress! It's freezing! Turn it off! Please!"

Irini ignored my pleading and the cold spray of water continued to abuse my naked body. I tried to evade the cold, cruel spray, but no matter how I bent and twisted, the hose followed me. Then, the jet narrowed and intensified seeking those areas of her being where it hurt most, my nipples, my pubic lips: my anus.

I attempted to use my hands to protect the most delicate parts of my anatomy, but the arctic jet always seemed to be ahead of them. I huddled in the corner, but Irini and Demi ordered me to turn around. When I didn't obey right away, Doukissa cracked a whip across my ass and admonished me for trying to avoid the spray from the hose.

I was a slave, and I knew I couldn't disobey them. I turned my naked, vulnerable body towards Irini and her wicked hose. Then she turned the hose on me, aiming directly at my aching breasts and my swollen pubic lips.

I was aching and miserable, then Irini stopped spraying me long enough for Demi to give me a bar of soap. I stared at it dumfounded for several seconds.

"You lather yourself up with it, Heather," Demi called out to me. "I thought that would be obvious!"

I wanted to hurl that bar of soap at Demi's head, however, both she and Doukissa had whips. Antagonizing either one of them would have ended poorly for me.

I lathered myself up. Demi made constant suggestions about which parts of my body should be lathered up most extensively and I obediently did as she instructed. This meant that I spent most of my time lathering up my tender pubic lips, my sore buttocks and my poor, aching breasts

"Okay Heather, now I want you to face Irini," Demi called out to me, " Feet wide apart. Reach your hands high above your head."

I'm sure that Demi would never have done it if she were in my shoes. It was a cruel exposure for a naked girl, but I was just a slave. Suffering in my inferior status, I obediently assumed the pose. My soaped and lathered naked body was soon under assault by the icy spray of Irini's cruel, wicked weapon and I panted and whimpered as she tormented me with it.

"Spread you legs, Heather! Wider than that! Thrust your pelvis forward! Show me those pink lips!"

The water bit at my defenseless, naked body and Irini and her friends enjoyed my suffering. All traces of soap were soon washed away. But the jet had been made more vicious. As it roamed up and down my naked, vulnerable body, hurting my sensitive pussy and my swollen, aching nipples, I couldn't keep from flinching. The stinging agony was almost like being whipped all over again.