The Whipped Heiress Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when she directed the concentrated spray directly at my pink slit, my tender pubic lips were separated and held open by the force of the blast. I whimpered and cried out as my sensitive labia were harshly abused, but Irini kept right on abusing them.

Finally, Demi ordered me to turn around and face the concrete wall, standing with my legs far apart, bent over at the waist and with my hands pressed up against the wall. Irini then aimed her hose at my poor, stinging ass and sprayed me mercilessly, not missing a single inch of my naked skin, I cried and sobbed when she aimed the cold, punishing spray directly at my anus and tender pubic lips.

When it was over, Irini turned off the water, but I was still sobbing. I was cold, dripping wet, the most intimate, erotic parts of my anatomy were a riot of pain, and I couldn't stop the shuddering sobs of agony.