The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan did a full bussing of the dining room, corking the wine and putting everything away. As soon as things were in order, he went to the lounge where his Masters were. Just inside the door, Ethan knelt, bowing his head and putting his hands behind his back. The men continued their conversation, not acknowledging Ethan's arrival.

Brock got up and snapped his fingers, pointing to a spot on the floor. Ethan jumped up and knelt where indicated. Not interrupting his talking to his husband, Brock pulled out some cord and began to tie Ethan up. Ankles were wrapped and attached to wrists. Additional loops went around his chest and abs. Wrists were hiked up his back uncomfortably. Finally a ball gag was added.

Brock returned to his seat. Ethan was left on display. His ankles were pulled up, so he was balancing greatly on his knees. A struggle. As it was designed to be. A remote started chamber music from a device. Ethan knew he was another part of the entertainment.

Steve rose after some minutes to attach nipple clamps to the slave. Ethan groaned as the teeth bit in. Steve kissed his husband as he returned to seat. For the men, it was a relaxing evening at home, for their slave, it was an evening of stress.

Ethan was proud to be used, to be passive entertainment for his Masters. As a slave, he was feeling the ropes restrict his breathing, restricting every movement. Ethan set his mind to patience, and as every other time was not able to completely block out the ropes or the time that passed. He knew some slaves could totally zone out. Ethan had never learned the trick. Part of his mind was always looking for what his Masters might want now, even if he could not fulfill the want. He would file it away for later.

Brock got up to move the nipple clamps, preventing permanent damage to the excellent pecs on Ethan. The slave loved the transitional touch of his Masters when they adjusted or moved anything around on his body. Those small brushes did so much for him, focusing on the minor touches. Ethan thought of them through the tedium. The night still drug on.

At the end of the evening, the Masters released Ethan and pointed him in the direction of his room. Silently he obeyed. In his room, Ethan removed the harness his phone was in and slipped his shorts off. For a moment, he felt his collar. It centered and calmed him. Ethan lay on the neatly made bed, flipping his phone over and over. He pulled the phone up and sent a text to his friend Dave. -I think they are done with me for tonight-. Dave may or may not be able to respond. Dave had one Master, and a brother slave in the same house, but if he was busy Dave would not be responding.

-Mine's done with me too. a couple of his Dom friends over for cigars. I got fucked twice-

-At least you got fucked. I got to suck Boss off and that's it. They tied me up and had a quiet night with each other and I want my hole used.-

-They will get some in you, you're too hot not to get it. Maybe they're saving up for the weekend. You know how they like to play in that dungeon- Dave sent a picture of a boy tied up on a St. Andrew's cross.

-He's hot-

-I love being on the cross-

-Makes me feel exposed--

-Fuck it does me too-

Ethan's phone went off with a text from his Master -Get up here now-.

Ethan fired a quick text off to his friend -Gotta go, called up-

Dave replied, a flash on the screen after Ethan had rushed from his room -You'll be getting it now-

The slave stopped before entering for a quick breath, opening the door silently, bowing his head in humility. His Master was leaned up on the headboard, Boss on one knee beside his husband, the other out to the side, almost straight. Each man was stroking his own large cock.

Ethan put himself at the foot of the bed, hands behind his back. He remained silent as his Masters looked at him, the slave's dick growning in anticipation and servitude. Ethan's excitement was palpable to his Masters, the opportunity to serve was exciting to the Doms, the ability to summon him at their whim. Boss Steve got up and manhandled Ethan to the side of the bed, bending the slave over, sending the cock of his husband into Ethan's mouth. Ethan began to suck as he had been trained, moving his hands to brace himself on the bed.

Master Brock spread his legs as Ethan applied his exceptional skills to his Dom's cock, taking it deep down his throat to please one of the men who owned him. It was a familiar dick, naturally, and Ethan knew all the tricks to please it. Lips undulating over the shaft, tongue circling over the head.

Boss Steve ran his hands over his slave's ass. Ethan flexed his bubble butt under the touch. Boss's thumbs entered the crease, feeling the more tender flesh, that which is usually hidden. The invasion was expected, almost normal, but still had the allure of the forbidden, the intimate. Ethan felt the control Boss exerted over him, able to touch any part of his body with impunity.

Steve ran his fingers down the center of Ethan's crack, brushing over the hole that was there, yet another type of skin, even more intimate. Ethan was even more exposed, more controlled. Ethan continued his sucking unabated, knowing his body was there to pleasure them. Ethan's eyes saw the pubes of his Master, the good abs above them. At the same time, he felt his Boss feeling up his back side, and knew he was a toy, an implement for these men to use.

Boss's hard cock ran up and down the opened ass checks of the slave, who knew what was coming. Ethan was ready, excited to serve his Boss. Brock's dick was great as well, being able to serve them both was always a special thrill for Ethan. He could take both men when they wanted to take him, he was always ready. It felt great that he was the one they used to get off. Sure, they fucked each other, Ethan was almost totally sure of that. For fucking like the dominant men they were, he was who they used.

Cock entered Ethan's hole, he sucked in air around the cock in his mouth. Stretched, his ass was stretched to accommodate the girth of his Boss. Ethan loved getting fucked, a real bottom boy. He wanted to grip his hands together but ran them over his Master instead, giving the man he was sucking a bit more. Ethan timed a down thrust to when Boss bottomed out in his ass. Ethan knew how long it would take to get there, wanted to have every bit of both dicks in him at the same time. A bit of service neither of them would know of, how Ethan took the husbands fully at the same time.

Steve stayed sheathed in the slave's ass a moment, enjoying his control over the boy. The warmth surrounding his dick was the warmth of his slave at his command. Calling Ethan in, fucking him, that showed who called the shots. Making a boy do as you wish, that was power. Both men had that power, exerting it over Ethan. Power beyond just the bedroom. Ethan worked hard to please them, and all that effort made is a great slave. Knowing Ethan worked so damn hard for them, that was better even than his body.

Master ground his hips, part to make his slave work, part out of shear pleasure. Ethan knew he was pleasing both of his owners. Boss Steve began to pump into him, forcing Ethan to brace himself as well as attend to his sucking so Master got the full service. Ethan was caught between the increasing thrusts of his Boss and the requirement to orally please his Master.

Neither man was concerned that Ethan had to work to please the other. That the slave was caught between differing needs for each of them. Ethan's need to work so hard was not a concern for either, Ethan's pleasure was not a concern, all that mattered was the men were enjoying themselves. That Ethan did it, exerted himself for them added to their erections.

The act of dominance. Casual as it was, excited the husbands, having the stunning Ethan, as their fucktoy was a thrill that moved them to use the boy. That Ethan, who turned heads in every room he entered was theirs to use in any way they wished. Combined with the physical pleasure the slave provided, the sexual excitement hardened them both. And he worked hard for them. Day in and day out. Anything they wanted he not only did, but exerted himself for them.

Boss interlaced his hands behind his head, pushing his hips forward, rocking Ethan forward. Looking at the well-toned back of his slave brought a smile to Boss's face, a bigger one when he saw his cock going in and out of Ethan's ass. He could fuck this gorgeous boy anytime he wanted, and that thought would turn him on when it crossed his mind in the middle of the day. Now, doing it, Boss was feeling the power surge through him.

It was different for Master Brock, who was laying back, enjoying the service of his slave. Master could see his husband railing Ethan, being much more active in his use of the boy. Seeing his husband fuck, while the fuckee was sucking his cock so well Brock's dick got rock hard. He had to do nothing.

Brock's head rolled back as he held in his orgasm. He could tell his husband was almost ready and wanted to shoot in tandem. Steve fucked faster, as Ethan worked harder to deliver a smooth blow job to his Master Brock.

Steve shoved in, crushing Ethan's asscheeks, cumming deep and letting out a half-yell. Brock groaned in release, glad his husband didn't hold off longer so he didn't have to. Getting to cum in Ethan was worth it, being part of two men shooting in him extended the physical pleasure. Making a boy take it, serving himself and his husband. This was as it should be, two men controlling a slave.

Steve withdrew, letting one hand slid down the ass of his slave. That slave was swallowing the seed of his husband and pull off. Steve didn't know he shared the thought with his husband that this was how a dominant man should live.

Ethan rightened himself, running his hands over his thighs. His cock was hard, but he didn't touch it. Came close, brushing his balls. Brock smiled at him, Ethan kept his head down, but saw his Master looked pleased. Pleasing his Masters was better than having dicks in him. Ethan melted at the smile, confirmation he had done a good job, that he had pleased both of them. That was his duty. Even after a day of working for these men, Ethan was happy to serve them sexually. Being called after a sent off to bed, after thinking he was done, that simply showed how he was their slave.

Master Brock waved his hand, dismissing the slave. "Off to bed boy. And no touching."

"Yes, Master. Thank you Master." Ethan bobbed his head lower and silently left the room, hearing the water start up as Steve turned it on.

Back in his room, Ethan picked up his phone, wondering if Dave was still up. -Back. Got it, in both ends-. Ethan looked at the screen, the message sent, a bit later, the light faded off. Ethan kept the phone in his hand a few more minutes before letting it drop, bouncing slightly on the bed.

Ethan ran his hands over his chest, down the ripped abs, to his pubes before arching away, not allowed to wank, not permitted to fondle himself. He wished Dave were still up. Ethan felt his legs, the hairs scraping gently on his palms, still avoiding the cock and balls that were off limits.

His dick was still hard, Ethan could just only at it. He wanted so much to grab it. Orders were orders.

-I knew they couldn't keep their hands off you- Dave was still up. -I was dozing, ping got me back-

-No hands, all dick. Boss up the ass, Master down the throat-

-Nice, pump you and dump you?-

-Yeah, that's what they wanted.-

-Masters are like that. We do for them, then they do us-

-I can't touch my dick. Orders. I want to touch my dick-

-Fuck, that's a bummer. I got ordered to wank when I was put away-

-Lucky dog-. Ethan's dick jumped back to life at the thought of his friend being ordered to jack off. -Done it yet?-

-Yea, after you headed off. Felt good.-

-Arrrrrrr. Wanted to ask you to beat off for me. If I can't someone should-

-I could maybe do that for you. It was a really hot scene. Everyone in leather-

-Leather does it for you-

-They have you on your back?-

-Bent over the bed.-

-Were they in leather?-

-You are so predictable. No, naked-

-Still hot. Your Masters are hot-

-Like you have room to complain. I've been fucked by your Master, wouldn't be turning that down again.-

-No doubt he'll fuck you again. Next party maybe.- Ethan's cock twitched again at the suggestion he read from Dave. It hadn't really gone down since his Masters had fucked him. Dave's Master was a hot man with a big cock. -I'm hard again. Will take me a while to cum for you.-

-You're doing it? Thanks brother.-

-Yeah, hard to jack off while I'm texting, but thinking of you and me serving one of our Masters together, is working for me.-

-Doing that again would be hot-

-Fuck yeah. Get us all in Leather, hear that creaking, smell it...... get the buttons undone and that cock comes out-

-Dude, I'm throbbing here and I can't touch!- Ethan appreciated what his friend was doing, but imagining the scene was not helping him keep his hands off his dick.

-I put my boots back on to do this for you-

-Fuck, just boots? You in just boots? That's so hot-

-Thought you'd like that-

-I'm going crazy here-

-I'm getting harder. Let me rub this out-

-Later bro-

-Later-

Ethan considered a cold shower, but rolled over instead. He gritted his teeth as the sheets rubbed on his dick. He wanted to hump the bed. Not technically prohibited, but it would still be disobedience. He rolled back over so his dick was in the air, clenching his fists over his eyes in frustration.

The slave breathed deep, it had been a while since he had been allowed to cum. He didn't get to choose when he came, that was up to his Masters. Ethan hopped out of bed to brush his teeth, turn off the lights, and crawl under the covers. Sleep eluded him as he stared into the darkness around him. The minutes dragged on, every second clawing at him. He had to get hold of himself, he had to be a good boy.

His dick did go down, his eyes did grow heavy. He saw a flash on his phone -Did it for you-, giving him the last push to sleep.

Morning came again, and the white board was still there, Ethan blinked as he looked at it, the letters swimming before his eyes. He blinked a few times to bring everything into focus. Ethan sat up, and leaned forward. A caress on his phone in silent thanks to his friend for giving what relief he could have. The slave readied himself, checked his whiteboard, and being sure his hair was suitably spiked and went on to his breakfast duties.

Ethan was standing at the ready when Steve and Brock entered. Ethan moved to serve them, to have his Boss grab his arm and drag it down. Ethan looked at him, quickly discovered the intent, and ducked to climb under the table. The slave adjusted himself to suck Steve, who was undoing his pants.

The slave gave a lick to the the cock in front of him, before engulfing it with his mouth. It tasted clean, of the shower the man had taken before he came down. The freshness thrilled the slave, like he was charting new territory. The dick lengthened, a widening of the legs told Ethan he was having an early positive impact on his Boss. Ethan gripped his hands on the muscular legs under the pressed suit pants.

Hard dicks had a different taste, or so it seemed to Ethan. Fuller, richer. As if some exquisite spice were added. Ethan forced his head deep, sending the cockhead down his throat to please his Boss, to make this man feel good and powerful. A shoe scaped on Ethan's ass, his Master toying with him a bit. Ethan's own already hard dick jumped, feeling more servile to these men. Letting them use him. His place, to be used by them.

Ethan could not hear them above him, could not see them having the breakfast he prepared, knew only the hardness he was pleasing, the tease of the foot. Lost in his own service. His throat ravaged by his own will, his one will, to serve.

Pushing to the root, Steve pressed his legs together, Ethan kept his head and body in place, the cock cutting off his breath, Ethan suppressed a gag, worked his tongue as much as possible for the pleasure of the man. Ethan fought the urge to pull back, to gasp for air. He had to keep the cock in him. Keep it deep. The pressure of his Master's shoe was comforting, but the struggle to remain in place was hard.

An instant before Ethan thought he would have to force his head back, the legs released and he could do so freely. He gulped a quick breath and went back to work. Ethan could tell from the slight changes that his Boss was pleased with the show of domination and Ethan's acceptance. The dick in his mouth was harder, firmer. Ethan bobbed back and forth on it faster, increasing the pleasure.

Ethan loved sucking cock, and this was a chance to show his skills, and his skills were impressive. Steve as greatly distracted from his breakfast, to the amusement of his husband, who toyed with the slave under the table. But skill brings results, and Steve came in his slave's mouth, who swallowed it down.

Being a slave meant Ethan was bound to clean up the cock, using his tongue to return it to the pristine state it was when he started. A hopeless task, but one Ethan did dutifully. A gentle nudge signaled Ethan's work was done, and he came out from under the table, a side with neither man sitting at it. Slightly unsteady on his feet, Ethan went to his corner, turning to check the table and see if anything was needed.

Breakfast was done, both had finished eating, and were now drinking the last of their coffee. Ethan stood, his skimpy shorts forced out obscenely by his hard cock, pre-cum having wetted the front causing a noticeable wet patch. Ethan blushed, even if every inch of his body had been inspected and used by these men, it was still humiliating to be in this state. Ethan could see his Masters eyes on his crotch, knew they saw and Ethan's blush deepened.

They got up, on the way out, Master Brock ran his hand over the still hard dick of his slave, causing it to jump. Prohibited from touching it himself, Ethan had to close his eyes at the sensation.

Ethan took a moment to gather himself, looking at the empty room. Only a moment, then started on his duties. Dishes done and kitchen in order, it was time for his smoothie and workout. This was one of the days he did not leave to go to the fully equipped gym in town. Ethan used the free weights to keep his body toned and ready for whatever his Masters wanted.

Working up a sweat meant a new shower, and re-doing the spikes. Still in the brief shorts, Ethan entered his Masters' bedroom and made the bed, put the clothes in the laundry, tidied the bathroom and made it all look perfect.

Ethan got a drink of water from the kitchen, carrying the tumbler to his room. There he looked at his white board. Everything was in neat rows. The shelving job was marked through until one of his Masters said it was satisfactory. He was caught up on the daily tasks, at least for now. Some tasks were reoccurring, at times of the week or month. Some even once a year. A small smile appeared as Ethan saw what today required of him. Today he needed to attend to his Masters' Leathers. His favorite task.

Ethan went upstairs, to the room that contained the impressive collection of Leather his Masters had accumulated. Ethan stood in the doorway and gazed at it, letting the aroma engulf him. Shirts, jackets, pants, hats, belts, gloves, and of course boots. Other things as well. All of them Ethan had to keep in perfect order. Had to keep them all clean and conditioned.

The slave looked over everything with a discerning eye. Handling each item, looking for any spot that needed his attention. There were none. He inspected every week. Yet he still pulled every one out and checked it over. He needed each to be in tip top condition. Nothing could be wrong with any of it.