The White Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Categories of Leather were on a cycle to fully clean Today would be shirts. Ethan took the first shirt down and placed it on the work table. Leather cleaner was first, a soft cloth spreading it over every inch. The smell of the cleaner did it for Ethan, his dick began to get hard. He was taking care of his Master's Leather, the time and attention it deserved. So it could be worn by a strong man who commanded others. That is what Leather showed.

Ethan gave the cleaner time to do its job, to settle before wiping it off and applying the conditioner. Taking care of Leather was an involved process. Ethan took his time. It had to be perfect, completely perfect. His Masters would be seen in these. Other Doms and slaves would see his work. Know it was him. Know how his devotion showed in how he maintained the Leather. Five shirts in, Ethan was essentially high on the smell of the room. His dick was fully hard and his brain had that fog that blocked out everything else. Time was gone, might not exist for the slave transported away in his task.

Reaching for the next shirt which wasn't there brought Ethan back enough to check over the work he had done. Each was hanging up to dry. He was not done. There were so many pairs of boots he could not manage to clean them all in a single day, so each week, Ethan did several pairs. Each pair was different, each had their own style, and Ethan knew the taste of each one.

As Ethan applied the cleaner to the first boot, the memory of that same boot pressing on his ass. Every boot in here had been used on him, he had licked every inch of every boot. Taking care of their footwear reminded him that he was there to serve them, to make their lives easier, to please them. So any boot was ready when they wanted it. That every boot was ready even if they did not put them on. What was important is that everything could be used at any time. It took a lot of work, and Ethan did that work.

Working on boots took Ethan deeper into his trance, more than just leather, fine leather, it was that these went on his Masters' feet. He wanted to be sure that when he was prostrate on the floor they would be pristine. His would be the tongue on them. Each new boot he cleaned was slightly different, forming a rhythm in his fog.

Completely lost in his reverie, Ethan was shocked when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Ethan reached to grab the boot he had lost his grip on as he looked up to see his Master Brock. Master Brock's eyes revealed sternness, understanding, and amusement.

Ethan's head was spinning as he strove to comprehend his Master was there, that he was so deep in meditation he had not heard someone enter the house, much less the room. He had to say something, his Master was here, he needed to greet him. The slave slid to his knees, his face still showing he was not fully in control of his faculties. "Master, how may I serve you?"

Brock ran his hand through his slave's hair, enjoying that Ethan had been so involved in his task that he had not heard Brock arrive, had not noticed that Brock spend several minutes watching him. The concentration pleased Brock, knowing that Ethan was so turned on cleaning boots, so lost in it.

A slight pressure of direction was all that was needed to get Ethan's face to his Master's crotch. Ethan rubbed his face back and forth slowly, breathing in the scent that emanated from the trousers. Ethan found a way to put the boot down and grabbed his Master's calves. It felt so good to be with his Master, the scent of Leather still around.

Brock began to pull his zipper down, Ethan got the hint and took over, opening his Master's pants and laying soft, dry kisses on the shaft down to the head, where he took the impressive cock into his mouth.

The Master's cock hardened on the attention, his sexy slave starting to suck him. For Ethan, it was the ability to serve as he had been dreaming of only moments before. The heady aroma of Leather had worked all through his brain, so Ethan sucked with abandon. Brock's cock went to full hardness, and Ethan moved his hands up and down on his Master's legs. Ethan's head was moving rabidly, his tongue even faster. Brock groaned in the feeling. It was not just his cock, the devotion showed by this slave, the excitement the slave had worked himself into.

Brock let his slave go at it. The Leather excited Brock as well, the fact his boy had been working on the Leather for hours, making it gleam. Service to him and his husband, now servicing him. The work the boy did, day in and day out, the boy's willing service. It was fantastic having such power. Not that Ethan's cocksucking skills were anything to pass on, the boy gave incredible head.

The man wanted more. Making an effort, he pulled his dick from Ethan's mouth, pushing back on the slave's head at the same time. Ethan resisted, moved his lips to recapture the prick he had just been pleasuring. Again, Ethan was confused, the servitude had overwhelmed him.

Brock lifted Ethan up by his whole body, as Ethan was too far gone to fully manage his own body. The Master turned and bent the slave over the counter, pulling the skimpy shorts off in the same motion. Brock had to pull to get them past the strong erection of the boy. Ethan's training kicked in automatically and he spread his legs, a moan of desire escaping his throat.

Lube as near as this was not the first fucking Ethan had received surrounded by the Leather, and Brock was soon entering his boy's waiting hole. The slave gave an intake of breath combined with some higher pitched sounds that he was loving being empaled on his Master's cock, as much or more as Brock was loving empaling him.

Brock felt a surge of power as he entered his slave, knowing he was controlling his boy. The very boy how had been working so hard for him. Who now was directly pleasing him. Ethan's ass was warm and inviting, familiar in the way that excited him more. A hole he could have at any time, any way he wanted. Brock tried to start slow, to enjoy it, but the excitement of the situation was too much even for him, as in control of himself as he was, the temptation was too great, and he thrust with abandon.

Brock grabbed Ethan's sides and squeezed, trying to delay his own orgasm. Not cumming in the hot boy was always a challenge, he was a total turn on from his appearance to his subservience, to his own personality. Just using Ethan was exciting, add the Leather and the need to break from a rough day at work, and Brock could not hold on any more. With a roar that surprised even himself, Brock came deep into Ethan's ass. Ethan echoed his roar, part in receipt of the cum, part in the frustration he could not cum himself.

Breathing deep, Brock pulled out of Ethan, and shuffled back to sit in a chair, his suit pants half fallen down. Leaning on one hand, he watched his slave gasp for breath and slowly lift himself before going to his knees to crawl to his Master, extending his tongue to lick the spend cock.

The smell of Leather, of man, was even stronger now. Brock closed his eyes in contentment.