The White Dress

Story Info
This is a story to make a special woman feel amazing.
5.9k words
4.5
3.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story comes with built-in instructions for you in [square brackets]. I hope you will feel the beautiful ache that you and I both love, and that you will carry out the instructions, and feel me with you, wanting nothing more in the world than sharing the joy of your pleasure.

****

I was just thinking about the other day, the day I came home and found you standing outside the house, where you had been looking at some flowers in the garden. You were barefoot, and you were wearing that white dress. Yes, that one, the one that drives me mad with desire. On your head, you were wearing a brown floppy hat to keep out the sun, and your hair was draped over one shoulder.

I was amazed, you were more beautiful than you were on the day we first kissed, our bodies aching then from the newness of the sensation, the awakening of desire. My desire had not slept since that first day.

You stood there, with one leg slightly bent, and one hand on your hip, your slender arms looking beautiful in their delightful skin. Your legs were beautiful, strong from all your walking, the dress just a little less than halfway down your thighs, so beautiful that I wanted to kiss their silky skin all the way up to your pink, wet pussy.

You looked at me sideways, from under the brim of the hat, with one eye in shadow, and you melted me totally. I thought about how sometimes, for fun, when we are in public, I say things that arouse you quickly, and you always whisper "instant wet." Well, in this case, it was 'instant hard'.

My cock thickened so quickly that it almost hurt, and I had to move it inside my trousers to create room to grow. It was a reflex, but you glanced down and smiled.

"Is that for me?" you asked.

You stopped where you were, beside the water tap, and I walked slowly towards you, our eyes locked, your lovely brown eyes and my green ones, and an intensity of sensation flowing through them. I knew that connection was making you as wet as I was hard.

"You know how that dress makes me want to fuck you?" I asked as I slowly walked towards you. "And I want that now. I want to fuck your horny, greedy wet pussy and make you moan with pleasure."

"Instant wet!" you exclaimed.

"You like it when I say I want to 'fuck your horny, greedy wet pussy'?" I asked.

"Yes," you replied a little sheepishly, still shy that talking dirty turns you on so much. "Even wetter now."

I thought about how it feels so sweet that words that you would never ordinarily say because you are such a beautifully proper and polite person, just get you so hot.

I walked to where you were standing, and held you in my arms, feeling the yielding warmth of your body against mine in the warm highveld sun.

As I pulled you close, I could feel the soft material of your dress against your body. I held you tightly, and gently let my leg relax between yours, just brushing lightly against your pubic mound. Your legs parted slightly as if they had a mind of their own. Don't you just love those first few moments of that sensation?

I let my hand wander down over your gorgeous ass, and I could feel its shape clearly through the material of your dress. I didn't feel any panties.

"No panties," I said. "Instant hard."

"You lie, you replied. "You were already hard. I felt you."

Kissing you and running my hand over your body, I slowly eased you back against the wall of the house. As you leaned back against the wall, my pelvis pressed against you and you could feel my hard cock, feel how much I wanted you.

You were wearing a black bra under the dress, so I need to do something to access your breasts. I undid two of the three large buttons at the front of the dress, and opened it a little. Peeling your bra down over your left nipple, I took it into my mouth, rolling my tongue round and round, biting gently with my lips covering my teeth.

You moaned softly and I moved to your right breast, repeating the attention I had given to your left one.

I kissed you then, pressing you against the wall, my tongue probing your mouth, its tip tracing lines across the roof of your mouth, our tongues entwining and feeling each other's sensations. We lingered over the kiss as our bodies grew even more aroused.

"I want to taste your wet pussy," I said. "Do you want me to lick your horny pussy?"

"Yes!" you replied.

"Say it!" I commanded.

"Yes, I want you to lick me," you replied.

"No! Tell me you want me to lick your wet pussy," I said.

"I want you to lick my p-p-p-pussy," you said. "Please lick my horny pussy."

I knelt down, running my body down over yours as I did so, and I pressed the front hem of your dress against the front of your thighs.

Your legs parted a little more, and slowly, teasing, I pushed your dress up.

Even before the delightful flower of your wet, aroused pussy came into view, I noticed a little strand of clear, glistening, lubricating juice running out of you, and stretching towards the ground.

"I love you this horny," I said. "Your pussy juice is dripping to the ground."

I twirled the little strand of your liquid desire around my finger, and slowly stood up, letting your dress fall back down. I put my finger in your mouth, letting you taste your own juices, and then I kissed you, drinking in your taste through the kiss. Needless to say, you moaned, and pressed your pelvis against me, wanting to feel more tactile stimulation.

"Okay. I am gonna eat your pussy now," I said smiling as you let out a soft moan.

"Yes," you said. "Eat my wet pussy."

"But no cumming," I said. "We must get you into the explosion zone."

Explosion zone is our name for teasing you so much that when you cum, you practically explode with pleasure. The zone itself is a lovely place to be, every sensation multiplied and enhanced, making you want to explode but at the same time, not leave the wonderful feelings behind.

I slid down your body and pushed up the sexiest white dress I have ever seen to reveal the most beautiful pussy on the planet, between two beautiful, smooth, fit legs. It was freshly shaven, all nice and clean, with slightly swollen pretty lips that parted just a little to show a wet pink line. Your clitoris was swollen too, and its hood raised as if inviting me to kiss it.

I tucked in like a hungry man, and I was hungry, hungry for your taste, hungry for your pleasure. Your taste was delightful, the musky salty taste of arousal. Your scent too.

I licked your lips first, sucking each one into my mouth, enjoying the silky smooth feel of its soft skin. I licked, kissed, and sucked all around your entrance, pressing my tongue a little bit inside as I went around.  

"I love the taste and smell of your horny pussy," I said, stopping licking for a moment.

"Mmm, feels nice," was all you moaned.

I took a few moments to admire how beautiful your pussy was, the inner lips folded inside the outer ones, all swollen and darker in colour than usual. The outer manifestation of your clitoris was visible as a small bud, purple-pink in colour and swollen with desire. The wonderful strands of your wetness were already starting to drip and stretch.

You are beautiful everywhere, in your mind, in your heart, and from the tip of your wildly tinted hair, through your intense brown eyes, all the way to the tip of your toes. But there is a special beauty in your wonderfully aroused pussy. I love you there as I love you everywhere.

Moving back to the task at hand, I started on the right side of your clitoris, and pushed the tip of my tongue up past the hood, and across the other side and down again, making the letter "n" over and over, back and forth. I varied the speed of my movements and gently moved my tongue side to side. At first, I kept the pressure light, butterfly kisses.

A delicious ache spread out from your clitoris, round your tummy, and up to your nipples, extending down the inside of your thighs.

"You make me feel so good," you said in a shaky voice.

I could feel your breathing getting shallower and faster. You arched your back as if to say lick me harder. But it was not time for that.

Slowly, I closed the "n" movement to make an "o", licking round and round the outside edge of your clitoris with my tongue.

"Burning me," you moaned almost incoherently.

I could feel the sensations building up, so I slowed down, and made my movements softer. The delicious ache continued but the intensity subsided a little, as I brought you down only to build you up again.

I knew how much you love that, the edging and backing off. So I continued doing it, building the intensity, keeping you living in the explosion zone.

I pressed the flat of my tongue against your clitoris, and moved it gently from side to side, pressing as hard as I could to take you close to the edge.

As your breathing grew more laboured, I flicked my tongue back and forth over your clitoris, then down between your lips, sucking each of your lips in my mouth in turn, tugging on it for that different sensation that felt lovely but took you back from the edge.

As the edge faded a little, flicking back over your clitoris, I tugged on your lips with my fingers, slowly twirling their silky wetness between my fingers.

"I'm close," you moaned.

I loved how our communication enhanced our pleasure, and your telling me how you were feeling prevented me from accidentally making you cum before it was time.

It was not time, so I eased back, then built you up again, pressing two fingers inside you, and curling them to press against the upper wall of your vagina.

"Wait," you shouted, to keep me from making you cum while we still had time in the explosion zone.

I pulled out my fingers, pushed back your clitoral hood, and blew softly on it. It felt intense, but at the same time eased you back from the edge.

I don't know how long I did that for you, moving you close to the edge, and easing you back again.

I wanted you. My cock was hard, your pussy was wet, you were totally in the zone, there was a wall against which I could fuck you, and you were leaning just nicely against it. What more could I ask for in life!

I opened my zip, still wearing the suit I had put on for a special meeting I had at work. I had come home early to get rid of it, to put on my normal jeans. I knew you had a fantasy of getting fucked by a man in a suit, just opening his zip and penetrating you like that, while he is fully clothed.

I could see it in your eyes, you knew what was coming and it kept you in the zone.

I know that you sometimes touch yourself at night. You think I don't notice, except now and then when I wake up and join you, but I notice often. At such times, I choose to let you touch yourself because it is important that you do. And feeling you cum quietly makes me so happy. I love that about you. I often wonder if you fantasize about getting fucked by the man in a suit, with his cock out through his zip.

So that's what I did. I opened my zip and pulled out my cock, hard and glistening wet for you. I loved giving you your fantasies, and it felt good building on the fantasies that you have shared with me so we could use them to enhance our pleasure.

I had to bend my knees to get my cock properly positioned and I rubbed its wet, hard head over your clitoris and around your entrance for a minute or so to make you beg.

"Oh fuck me," you moaned.

"You like me to fuck you in my suit?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck me with your trousers on," you moaned at me. "Your suit."

"OK, feel my cock entering you now," I said, knowing the words would give you tingles on top of your arousal.

Obliging lover that I am, I pressed my cock between your silky wet pussy lips, and slid it inside you, slowly pressing against you and pushing my cock deeper inside, filling you up. You love that feeling, don't you? I know you do, the feeling of my cock going in, and the feeling of fullness that it gives you. There is no feeling quite like it, especially when you have been taken to the explosion zone first.

I grabbed your wrists and held them over your head, and ground my pelvis against yours, putting pressure on your clitoris as I pushed my cock deep into you. I knew that you love how that feels, and on every thrust when I was deepest inside you your moans increased.

The white dress kept slipping down, and I kept lifting it up as my cock moved inside your beautiful, wet, horny pussy.

Your pussy is wet and you are aroused right now as you remember that day, isn't it? I like that. I want you wet and aroused. Greedy to cum hard from my words. But not too quickly. You can START to touch yourself soon, for now, cross your legs, and squeeze hard, squeeze so you feel lovely sensations, but no more as you read on.

Your eyes were closed as I fucked you.

"Open your beautiful brown eyes, I want to see your pleasure," I said.

You opened your eyes, looked straight into mine, and I could see the liquid desire and pleasure mixed together in your moist brown eyes, they were darker from arousal as they tend to get. You know how that inflames me, drives me to want to give you more.

I pressed you against the yellow-brown wall of the house, pressing my pelvis against yours, grinding the shaft of my cock against your clitoris on the in-stroke.

"Oh fuck....me! Ohhhh," you moaned.

It was so hot fucking you outside like that, just behind the fence, potentially in view of someone in another house. But we were so lost in our pleasure that I am not sure that even entered our thoughts.

Your floppy hat fell off and landed on the ground. I noticed in passing, but I am not sure you did, so lost were you in the feelings we were sharing.

It was not long before you were on the edge.

"Gonna cum!" you moaned.

"No," I said, slowing down my thrusting cock and grinding against your clitoris a little less on the in-stroke, just enough to keep you on the edge.

"Noooooooooooooooooooo!" you screamed. "I wanna cum!"

"Not yet," I said. "Feel this a while longer. I want you to explode with intensity."

"Yes," you whimpered, knowing full well you were getting everything that you wanted, that you have fantasized about so often when touching yourself in the night.

Soon though, I slowly picked up the pace, and pressed a little harder against your clitoris, my movements mixing with your thrusting hips drawing you closer to the edge, closer to falling over.

"Gonna cum," you moaned again. "Cum with me."

"No. I wanna watch you cum," I said. "I will cum with your second orgasm."

"Cumming!" you screamed. "Cum......ming......nowwww!"

The orgasm grabbed you, and your breathing was pure pleasure to see and hear. Your eyes turned up briefly, and I could feel the walls of your pussy clenching, clutching my cock, almost making me cum with you. It took all the control I could muster not to shoot my hot load of cum into you.

The orgasm was explosive. You came so hard, your eyes turned up a little in your head, then closed, and you bucked against me as the orgasm washed over you. Your breathing and your moans of pleasure were electrifying. In that moment I loved you so much, and I loved your pleasure just as much. I was so happy being the source of it, and it made me so happy to see you feeling it.

Slowly your orgasm passed. I know you can remember it, it was a memorable cum.

The orgasm was just as you imagine when you touch yourself. When you masturbate, imagine how it could be. You want to feel that now, don't you? But if you rush it, it will be less intense, so stay with me, it is your pleasure that is deep in my heart and mind. Let me control it for you.

I pulled my cock out of you, and you looked at me with a look of empty disappointment.

"I thought you had another orgasm for me," you said with a disappointed look.

"Of course I do," I said. "Turn around, and put your hands on the wall."

[You can START to touch yourself now, but not your clitoris. Stay away from it. Take the wetness, and rub it round and round your nipples. Smell its scent on your fingers, and taste it for me. Tell me how it smells and how it tastes. Tug on your inner lips, feel their slipperiness. Run the palms of your hands up and down the inside of your thighs. But do not stop reading, my words are there to build the pleasure up for you. It is not time yet to cum.]

You smiled then like the cat who found the cream. You knew what I was going to do and you wanted it. You placed your hands flat against the wall, but in such a position that you were bent over at just the right angle for me to fuck you from behind.

I lifted your pretty white dress up over your ass, the beautiful ass that I love so much. You parted your legs to give me access to your glistening wet and swollen vulva.

"You want me to fuck you from behind?" I asked.

"Yes," you said. "Hurry up. I want you in me."

"In where?" I asked.

You looked over your shoulder in mock anger. "In my greedy pussy," you said. "Make me cum again, and cum inside me, inside my pussy, with me."

"A man cannot turn down such an invitation," I said.

I pressed my cock between your wet pussy lips, and inside you. You gasped as it filled you up, and I began to move in and out of you slowly, wanting to build you back up slowly since you had just cum. But you wanted it hard.

"Fuck me harder, please," you said.

I reached around you and placed my middle finger on your clitoris, and began moving it around in circles and back and forth as I fucked you with my hard cock.

You could feel the orgasm building up inside you, and you moved as much as you could to meet my thrusts. Your moans made me want you to feel another orgasm and for me to feel it with you.

"I'm getting close," you moaned.

"Yes, my love. Let it happen. I want to squirt my hot, sticky cum inside your greedy pussy," I said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," you moaned. "Your words took me closer."

I fucked you hard then, and rubbed your clitoris for the sole purpose of making you cum.

Soon you were there. "I'm gonna cum!" you shouted, breathing hard with the words.

"Me to my sweet love. My cum is going to squirt in your throbbing pussy," I said, knowing those words would push you over the edge.

"I'm....cum.....ming!" you screamed.

I felt my own orgasm take hold of me. It washed over me as my cum squirted into you, and my throbbing cock responded to your spasming vaginal walls. It was beautiful. It was as if I could feel what you were feeling.

We both grabbed the orgasms and held onto them, making them last. I loved how close we were when we were cumming, and coming down from our shared orgasm.

I pulled out of you, leaned back against the wall, and pulled you to me, holding you tightly, with love and desire. After a few minutes, we parted, I put away my cock, still glistening with our shared juices, and we started to walk together into the house. There was more of this to do. The white dress was not even off yet.

We held hands and slowly walked to the front door, turning our heads and bodies to look into each other's eyes like star-crossed lovers. Horny star-crossed lovers who wanted to make love again with an impatience born of mutual desire.

[You can press two fingers inside and enjoy the feel of them filling you up, but no clitoris yet. Let us work together to get you into the best part of the explosion zone. Pleasure delayed is pleasure enhanced.]

Inside the house, I pushed the door shut, pressed you back against it and kissed you with all the loving passion we shared, and the urgency that I felt to be inside you.

"I want you," I whispered into your ear.

"Mmm," was all you said by way of reply.

Our bodies pressed together, my tongue entered your mouth, and probed you, teasing the roof of your mouth and your tongue pushing back until I allowed it into my mouth. We kissed like that, our tongues trading mouths, my pelvis pressed against yours, passions unleashed, growing stronger by the minute.

12