The White Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed your neck, sucking gently, then sucking harder just at the back, leaving a little mark to show you are mine. Not mine as in owned, but mine as in loved, desired, wanted.

I kissed your ear, nibbled it, my hot breath teasing you as I whispered "I want you my love. I want your pussy to be greedy for me, and I want to be in your greedy wet pussy."

"Soon," you sighed.

You pushed me away, and started to undo my belt, unbuttoning my trousers and lowering the zip so that they fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. You unbuttoned my shirt as I threw my jacket on a nearby chair, and quickly pulled it off. Tugging down my red underwear, soaking with moisture from both of us, you knelt down, and took my cock in your mouth.

I grabbed a cushion for you to kneel on, and leaned back against the door while you took me into your mouth.

"Oh my," I said. "That already feels so beautiful."

You looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes, and mumbled, "You tafpe goof koo."

"I taste good?" I asked.

"Yes, you taste of both of us," you replied, letting my thickening cock free for a moment, then going back to sucking me.

"Ohhh," I moaned as your tongue made circles round the head of my cock just the way I like. Your tongue was already making my cock burn with pleasure. I love that burning sensation so much.

"I want to taste us both on your pussy juices," I added most sincerely, though I was lost in the delightful sensations you were making me feel.

Your tongue did that round and round motion that makes me burn with such intense pleasure, then you offset that sensation by taking me in and out of your mouth while your tongue kept attending to the head of my cock. Damn, that feeling of burning when you do that is just so beautiful.

I love how you know how to make me hard again like that, and how you take me so close to the edge and never let me go over unless you want me to.

You took me so close to the edge a few times, and suddenly it was all I could do to keep from cumming in your mouth.

"Slow down, take me back from the edge," I moaned with the pleasure of being in that special zone we love to share.

My cock felt so amazing in your mouth, I didn't want it to stop. I don't know how long you did that, I was lost in the pleasure of it. But eventually, I pulled away and took you by the arms, lifted you up, and kissed you with the taste of my cock still in your mouth.

That was amazing.

"Love my taste in your mouth," I said as our kiss lingered.

I led you to the bedroom, and as soon as we were inside, I lifted your pretty white dress over your head, unhooked and tossed aside your black bra, and pushed you back, naked on the bed. I knelt down and pulled you towards me, and with no attempt to do anything else, I buried my face in your aching pussy.

The taste was electrifying, the mixture of my cum inside you, your own cum, and the fresh wetness that was there as a clear, thick liquid because you were aroused from sucking my cock. I love how sucking my cock makes you so wet.

"You taste absolutely wonderful," I said.

"Feels wonderful too," you moaned.

I was amazed by how much pleasure your pleasure gives to me. Hearing your moans, listening to your breathing, imagining what you were feeling, but especially hearing you tell me, those things made me tingle and ache from head to toe. They also made my cock produce copious amounts of precum.

[Now, press against your clitoris, slowly roll your finger from side to side. Feel it as if I were doing that for you. Just keep it in the same place and roll it from side to side without moving. Then when you feel that, start to move it around in circles. As you read, feel my words touching you, making love to your body and mind. But don't hurry. Keep reading, and if you get close, hold it back. Stay in the zone where my touch would keep you.]

I licked and sucked your pussy lips, and flicked my tongue up over your clitoris while inserting two fingers into you. I pressed against the upper wall of your pussy, while my tongue flicked over your clitoris, and my lips nibbled it and sucked it inside my mouth.

Your moans were most delightful, and I kept at this for a while, bringing you close to the edge, but not so close that there was a risk of you slipping over. I wanted you to cum with my cock inside you.

I spoke your name.

"Yes, my love?" you asked.

"I want my cock inside your soaking wet pussy," I said.

"Oh, you know how your dirty talk turns me on," you said.

"Then taste your horny pussy on my lips," I said, kissing you deeply.

After a long kiss, I flipped you onto your tummy on the bed, and I pushed my hard cock between your pussy lips from behind but held it just a little inside, not all the way. I was deeply in love with the curve of your ass, and your beautiful brown skin.

"You want my hard cock in your wet pussy?" I asked.

"Yes," you replied.

"Yes, what?" I asked. "Say it all."

"Yes, I want your hard cock in my wet pussy," you said in your sultry aroused voice.

I pressed into you then, my cock slowly filling you as you gasped.

Slowly, I moved in and out of you, and as I did, I reached underneath you and found the little hard bud of your pretty clitoris.

I got my middle finger over your clitoris, and I started to move it round and round and back and forth as I moved my cock in and out of you. Every time I pressed it a little bid you moaned, and your moans made me feel exquisite pleasure in my cock.

Now would be a good time to start building it up, but keep it under control. I want you to cum when we cum in the story.

I moved in and out of you, loving the rise of you ass as I fucked your wet, horny, greedy pussy from behind, and loving the way your ass rose up to meet my thrusts. And I especially loved the moans of pleasure you made as my fingers played with your clitoris, bringing you closer, and easing back over and over.

I loved the feel of your clitoris on my middle finger like that, I knew that I had total control that way. Even as my cock moved inside you, I knew it was my cock and finger working together that would make you cum, and I knew how intensely you cum when they work together like that. I wanted you to feel it so badly.

"I'm so close," you moaned.

Take yourself there now. Get close for me.

I eased back a little on the movement of my finger, and slowed down my thrusting inside you.

"Not yet you don't," I said.

"Noooo," you practically screamed. "I wanna cum."

"Are you sure?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Please, I wanna cum," you responded. "Please."

Well, who could resist that, I increased my thrusting inside you, and added more pressure to my finger moving round and round your clitoris.

It didn't take long. And I was right there with you, I could feel my own orgasm building in response to your moans and movements.

Suddenly, you shuddered, and screamed, "I'm cumming."

"Me too my love," I moaned. "My hot sticky cum in your pussy," I said in an orgasm-deepened tone.

[Cum for me now, and make it last. Grab the orgasm and feel its every sensation, squeeze hard to hold it and feel its intensity. Be greedy, feel it as intensely and as long as you can. It would be lovely if you kept going. Because I have another treat for you.]

We were lost in each other's pleasure then, the orgasm enveloped us, and I grabbed it and tensed every muscle to make it stronger for me, and so you could feel the intensity that I felt. It was a powerful orgasm, for both of us. But then, it always is.

Slowly, we came down, and I pulled my hand away from your sensitive clitoris. You turned over, our eyes met, and I pulled you close, holding your breasts against my chest, my leg resting lightly between yours.

We kind of dozed like that, for maybe 10 minutes. I am not sure who moved first, but I looked in your eyes, and said "I have a special treat for you. Do you want it?"

Your eyes misted up and then took on that greedy, 'cat-in-the-cream' look as you said, "My special treat?"

"Yes, of course," I said.

"Yes," you said as a wave of tingles washed over you, and your eyes darkened with fresh arousal.

You disentangled yourself, and I sat on the end of the bed, and you sat across my lap and opened your legs to give me access to your clitoris, which was already swollen as you were aching for your treat.

"Ah, your treat," I said. "I love giving it, and you love receiving it. And I love it when you do the same for me."

I looked into your lovely brown eyes, and said "I am gonna make you cum."

"Yes," you sighed, knowing and wanting what was coming next.

"Look into my eyes, and feel my love and see how much your pleasure makes me happy, I said.

"Yes, my love," you said. "I see it in your green eyes."

Without taking my eyes off yours, I started to rub your clitoris, back and forth, round and round, dipping into your soaking pussy for some moisture, and continuing to manipulate your clitoris, building you up fairly quickly for a lovely orgasm.

You loved the feeling of just being able to relax and feel, of not having to do anything to feel the intensity of the pleasure other than look into my eyes.

Looking in your eyes, I could see the pleasure growing, your eyes getting softer, starting to lose focus as my finger worked its magic.

"I love seeing it building up in your eyes," I said.

"It's sure doing that," you smiled a languid smile.

As I rubbed you, the waves started to build up in your tummy, and you could feel it down the insides of your thighs.

"Getting close," you said, your eyes finding it hard to focus on mine.

"I'm gonna make you cum," I said. "Do you wanna cum?"

"Yes," you replied in a voice rendered almost inaudible due to your pleasure. "I wanna cum. My treat."

I pressed harder against your clitoris, but kept the same circular motion and same speed.

I love how that makes you feel it so intensely, and that way I can control exactly what you feel, when you feel it, and I can keep you on the edge or bring you crashing over.

I took you right to the edge.

"Close," you moaned. "So close."

I eased back a little bit.

"Nooooooooooo," you screamed. "Wanna cum."

I took you back to the edge again.

"I'm gonna cum," you moaned.

Suddenly I stopped touching you altogether.

"Only if I let you," I said. "Do you really wanna cum?"

"Fuck, yes," you screamed. "I really wanna cum. Make me cum now, please."

Rubbing gently, and softly, not enough to make you cum, I asked "Are you sure? Tell me again."

"Please," you moaned. "I really really really wanna cum. Please? Please!"

The last please was an order, and so I decided to comply. I pressed harder against your clitoris and kept a slow circular motion going around your clitoris. The orgasm built slowly, and the slow movements were going to make it long and intense.

I looked into your eyes. I saw the orgasm start. That is so hot!

"I'm cumming," you moaned, your orgasm eyes still locked on mine. "I'm cumming right now."

"Feel my love," I said, our eyes still locked.

Then you tilted your head back, arched your back, and thrust against my finger. But I just kept the same pressure and same rhythmic motion, and the orgasm carried you away. I watched your face, your breathing, and I kept touching your clitoris until the orgasm was reaching its end.

Be greedy my love, cum again. Now. I want that badly. You know how much I love seeing you have multiple orgasms. You know how much I love greedy.

Your brown eyes opened, looked into mine.

"Thank you, my love," you said.

"Thank you, my love, for the privilege of making you cum," I smiled.

12