The White Girl

Story Info
Two sex-starved lovers shatter racial taboos!
8.1k words
4.06
24.2k
27
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE WHITE GIRL

They met on the Internet, he prowling the Dating service networks and she peeking out from behind the shadows of a faceless, unidentified membership profile with no name, no photo and no contact information. She had clicked onto his membership profile and selected him as one of her 'Favorites' and he had inadvertently stumbled onto her message in an obscure corner of his 'In-Box' and nonchalantly sent her a responding reply asking her, "Can't You At Least Say HELLO?"

She then responded with a simple greeting and their Internet fantasy had begun. The two of them he Black and she White would now embark on a whirlwind romance that would take them over the many miles of physical distance which separated their two residences and the social and cultural taboos of the conservative Midwest which proclaimed that interracial couples should not be seen but only be fantasized about.

She lived in a satellite community about fifty miles away from his middle-sized, small market metropolis in the historic foothills of Appalachia. She was a long-time criminal justice jailer and he was a polished college professor and political activist. The two starving love seekers were living detached and distant lives from each other but they were both seeking the very same conclusion, quality of romance, excitement and amorous connections.

Karen Aborn was a White, fifty-five year old divorcee who had grown up in the sexual revolution of the 1960's and was a product of the racial segregation that went along with the bible-belt Ohio valley that preached that the major races in America should never link together. But Karen was a curious and fascinated product of a working-class household with a father who demanded that his three daughters never cross the boundary of race mixing which had been the legacy of the Founding Fathers who owned slaves and produced mulatto, mixed-race children on Southern plantations.

Karen herself had come of age sneaking away from her own privileged, exclusive community, away from the restrictive eye of her dominating father, to steal away and walk down to the spirited, exciting and dangerous inner-city Black neighborhoods where the students who she attended high school with lived during the School Busing experiments of the 1960's which sought to gradually overcome the centuries of Blacks and Whites being segregated.

She would routinely run away to the West End of her town to be with her favorite Black classmates and to hang out and listen to the Soul Music of the Motown era and watch the weekly episodes of American Bandstand on T.V. She would be 'in the Hood' with her Black friends watching images of Michael Jackson & The Jackson 5, the Osmonds and James Brown dancing and swinging and swaying to a hypnotic 'Race Music' which was starting to attract young, aroused and sexually stimulated White girls from the surrounding racially segregated communities.

This is where Karen Aborn first began to play out her fantasies for winning a cute, energetic, afro-hair-styled dancing Black heartthrob who she could befriend to learn the answers to the mysteries of why 'those people' were so smooth, so hip, and so sexually attractive. Especially for a White girl who had only known social conservatism, routine habits, family discipline and no real romantic adventure. This would be the very same curiosity which would attract Karen to use the Internet as her vehicle to hook up with all of the exciting, attractive, available Black men she was seeing on her Matchbook Internet Dating account as an adult presently.

Johnny B. Goode was a Black, sixty-year old, two-time divorce who had only ever dated women of his own race and specifically 'politically correct' Black women at that. He had grown up in an Inner-City ghetto community in the northern part of the state and had migrated to the southern corner of Ohio to pursue his share of the American Dream. But somewhere along the road to grandma's house Johnny suffered through a couple of marriage dissolutions, lost his job, lost his family and found himself stuck back in the same college town in the southwestern part of Ohio where he had begun his search for fame and glory forty-plus years earlier.

When Karen Aborn responded to his E-Mail message Johnny was not particularly interested at first, he had only written to her originally out of a sense of curiosity. He wanted to see if he could provoke a conversation with this physically 'healthy' White female who had selected him as her 'Favorite' among the thousands of smiling faces seen on the dating services of the 21st century.

To Johnny, Karen Aborn was an attractive, blonde haired, big-legged, big ass & tits female prospect who fit the bill of the modern day White MILF whom Johnny had all of his life dreamed of fucking. She most reminded him of the witty, smart, quick-thinking, Catholic school girl who had lived across the street from him in the Olde West End neighborhood of his own 'home' community and whom he had secretly had a romantic crush on during the middle school years of his development. The only problem was that as product of the late 1950's Johnny could never cross the racial barriers of segregation to pursue his sexual desires and lusts for that 'pale' white flesh.

Now many years removed away from his roots in northwestern Ohio Johnny had been finally and romantically blessed with the opportunity to pursue his dream of a 'Grey-piece' in Karen Aborn. Johnny decided that he would take his chances with Karen and the two of them began their intimate adventure on their first date meeting inside the cozy confines of the local Pink Lobster Seafood Restaurant.

After making a positive 'physical' connection in person, Johnny and Karen began a long-distance dating process which saw Johnny travel over a 100 mile interstate highway stretch from south of Karen's residence in southwest Ohio to 'court' and pursue her. Under this arrangement Johnny was only able initially to drive up to visit Karen on the weekends after his teaching responsibilities were completed each week.

After a couple of weeks of routine visiting Karen had written to him to say that she was now ready to take their relationship a step deeper and to consummate a sexual relationship with Johnny that would allow him to stay over at her place for the weekend. It would be the Valentine's Day holiday weekend that Karen had selected for Johnny to stay over and he was beside himself with sexual anticipation.

He did not want to come off as too excited about this first arousing chance to jump the broom into 'Jungle Fever' with Karen, but at the same time he wanted her to know that he thought that she was a hot, sexy, desirous woman. As such he decided to messenger her a dozen of her favorite orchid flowers and a box of her preferred chocolates.

His gesture of thoughtfulness was rewarded with an invitation for Johnny to come to Karen's house that Friday night before Valentine's Day on Saturday. He executed his visit that night by renting a brand-new car from Frugal Budget Car Rentals which he drove up in and found Karen sitting on her Midwestern residential front porch just as the seasonal sun was starting to set.

Karen bounded off her porch and came out excitedly to embrace Johnny and to let him know that she too was aroused about the thought that he would be sharing her bed for the first time as a committed couple.

Johnny and Karen embraced and exchanged a passionate and electric kiss in the driveway of her home as he arrived from his commute. They proceeded inside where Johnny began to scout the residence for convenient places to locate his luggage and personal effects.

Karen invited him to situate his clothing and shoes in a front spare bedroom which she kept for family visitors, but she had reserved her personal bedroom as the temporary living space for she and Johnny and where he would shelve his underwear, toiletries and sleeping wardrobe. It was here where he felt most comfortable in her home and where he focused in on Karen's design style, furnishings and intimate apparel which she possessed.

In a spare moment while Karen was out checking the dinner preparations which she had stewing on her kitchen stove Johnny rifled through her bedroom drawers spying out her private lingerie collection, caressing her panties and bra styles, smelling their intimate feminine freshness and imaging Karen stripped down to the bare minimum.

He had not yet had the opportunity to visit with Karen's naked physique but he knew that it was just a matter of time now before he would know her in her natural state of undress. He salivated over the thought of squeezing her plump buttocks, her ample bosom and her large prominent nipples, but mainly he salivated over the thought of her juicy, wet pussy.

He fled the privacy of her bedroom to return to her presence in the kitchen to prevent Karen from detecting him lusting over her boudoir's most sexy and personal clothing. Upon his reconnection with her Johnny quietly approached her from behind at the refrigerator and began to nuzzle at her neck with his lips and tongue while he encircled his hands around her chest and then palmed both of her succulent, pale, white breasts.

Startled by his silent return Karen spun slowly around in Johnny's arms and locked into an acknowledging gaze with her sensual blue eyes staring deeply into his aroused and determined brown pupils while he proceeded to press his thick African lips into her thin, pink, White lips. As their mouths embraced in this first expression of their physical passion Johnny forced his peppermint flavored tongue into Karen's inviting and eager mouth and the couple locked into a long and emphatic kissing entanglement right there in the middle of her kitchen.

As he closed the refrigerator door behind her Johnny pressed Karen against its surface and proceeded to impress his lower torso against her curvaceous and shapely hips pinning her against an unyielding appliance.

With his free hanging, hungry hands he proceeded to grab her rubenesque ass cheeks beneath her free-flowing sundress and to fondle and stroke her creamy, pale, white buttocks while extending his exploring tongue deeper and more excitedly throughout the depth of her mouth, over her lips and among her clean, pearly, bright teeth.

As he first came up for air Johnny leaned forward and whispered 'Sweet Nothings' inside of Karen's ear. Telling her how soft and tender her pale ass checks felt to his lonely fingers. He let her know that she was driving him crazy with her sexy ways and that he was losing his composure to the voluptuousness of her plump rear end.

Karen had taken pains to dress herself for this romantic occasion in the favored outfit that Johnny had mentioned during their conversation at the Pink Lobster restaurant which consisted of her wearing a short, floral patterned, cotton textured, skimpy, sundress. He had alerted her that he loved the youthfulness and open-airiness of a short, thigh-high, garment which perfectly displayed her 'healthy' white thighs, her wide hips and her plump, rear end.

For this occasion she had worn her short, Bob-styled hair in a bouncy free flow, and she also wore a cute pair of topaz, hanging stone, earrings, a pair of open-toed sandals, along with the distinctive smell of a lilac body spray. To his horny surprise Johnny found on this first physical embrace that Karen was not wearing any panties, no Thong, no G-String or any other protective covering of her naked, clean-shaven vagina. In fact he noted that in the shear dress that she was wearing there was no bra or nipple cover at all.

Karen's tits stood tall and firm to the touch and begged Johnny to squeeze and kneed the two alabaster jugs beneath the soft, pliant, material of her near-nothing sundress. Between passionate and sloppy kissing Johnny rotated from pinching Karen's erect, aroused, nipples to exploring the nudity of her broad, smooth, butt cheeks.

Recognizing her sparse dress and bare availability beneath her outer clothes Johnny became highly rived up and his thick, Black, swollen, penis began to ooze the wet, sticky, pre-cum inside his pants which usually suggested that he was hard-on erect, pointing straight towards Karen and throbbing in anticipation of what was to come.

Noting the simmering and steaming condition of the dishes that she was preparing on her stove for their first in-home date Karen abruptly pulled away from Johnny's initial assault on her nudity beneath her clothing. She stood a brief step away and straightened her garment as she turned to attend to the baked chicken, macaroni & cheese and collard greens that she was preparing for her Afro-centric guest who spoke so proudly of his Black, African, heritage.

Enlisting Johnny's help the two bi-racial Internet pioneers proceeded to dress Karen's diningroom table for dinner. She centered her table with a different bunch of assorted-colored carnations that Johnny had brought with him in his travel over the highway. He placed the silverware and napkins and Karen lit some aromatic candles to add romance and mystery to the occasion.

The drink for the evening was Johnny's favorite brand of Chablis and Karen's supply of rose & mint flavored champagne. Johnny stepped away to his car outside to retrieve the decorated Fruit Basket that he had also brought to top off the festivities for this Valentine Day's weekend.

Having secured the sensual and romantic setting for their first private encounter Karen and Johnny said their grace and began to distribute the delicious foodstuffs which she had been laboring over all day while he was traveling to her home. Johnny toasted a drink to the amorous chemistry between the couple and blew a wet kiss off his fingers to Karen sitting parallel to her beau at the table.

The conversation drifted into the fact that Karen had always been fascinated with the Black culture and had grown up highly attracted to tall, dark and handsome men. She talked about how she as a teenager would walk for miles to the Black community to flirt with a couple of guys who were friends in high school and who both fought over her for her attention.

She recounted experiences of her playing one guy against another to make both guys jealous over her affections. She also spoke about how the young Black men of her youth were transfixed by her bright, blonde hair, pale white features and big, shapely, ass.

As the only White girl who hung out in her group, Karen discussed how she was the center of Black lust, competitiveness and desire. She also relayed to Johnny that she too was mesmerized by the youthful silliness and jousting that the Black young men exhibited trying to win her charms.

For his part Johnny talked about how he had been frustrated since his middle-school days when he first developed interests in his physically developing White female classmates whom he could not publicly or openly pursue because of the prohibitions of the Jim Crow system. He talked about his affection for a White, middle-school classmate named Cheryl Kalliel, who with her rosy, red, facial cheeks, blonde hair, plump booty and breasts was his first interracial dreamboat.

He longingly looked across the length of the table at Karen and told her of how much she physically reminded him of many of the attractive, voluptuous, White females he had coveted through high school and college that he never had the opportunity to possess and how he hoped that she would be a different story for him.

During their dinner and conversation Johnny thought that he noticed a sweet smirk on Karen's face when he suggested to her that she could very well become the first White female that he ever made love to! To her enjoyment Karen simply blushed and said that the possibilities of his success were endless depending on how he played his cards.

The personal context with which Karen and Johnny began this romantic fantasy had only come three months after Karen had divorced her second husband and she was decidedly horny from the fact that she hadn't had sexual relations with anyone of the opposite sex for the past seven years following her love-starved second marriage. For his part Johnny at the time of his meeting Karen had been divorced himself for ten years and had only recently decided that he would change his posture of only dating Black females in order to expand his sexual horizons and to try to extinguish this drought of sixty years with no interracial White conquests.

As the dinner wound down the romantic music in the background which Karen had arranged from her soulful collection of hits enticed Johnny to stand and to beckon her to come to his side and join him in his favorite dance stylings of the SLOW DANCE! She responded positively and came into his arms and they began a gradual embrace of body and spirits, with Johnny slipping his left leg around Karen's right leg and squeezing her torso in-between his thighs and palming and squeezing her naked buttocks with both hands.

He resumed the passionate kissing that they had previously initiated several moments earlier, but this time he moved quickly to run both his octopus hands up Karen's sundress and across the naked regions of her stout and generous lower physique. His hands and fingers ran directly to her warm and heated wet pussy lips as he massaged and stroked the outer flesh of her labia.

When Johnny's hands and fingers arrived at her pussy he taunted Karen and teased her by methodically stroking her vagina and telling her that he planned to make her wet spot his personal possession and to have her begging him for his sexual favors. He whispered to her that seven-years was much too long a time to have waited for the sweet dick that he was planning to lay on her.

Karen was receptive to the advances of Johnny as she buried her face in his hairy Black chest and began nibbling at his neck and sucking at his ear lobes. The couple was passionately making out in the center of her diningroom just as the mid-night moon was rising to its peak in the evening.

As Karen's knees started to buckle from the sensual arousal of her clitoris at the fingertips of Johnny she began to swoon and lose her physical balance. Aided by Johnny they stumbled into her livingroom and down onto the carpeted floor. At this point Karen's sundress was completely off of her pale, White body and Johnny's fingers and tongue were covering the private places where her dress used to protect.

Rising to dim the lights in the livingroom where Karen's front porch picture window was still open, Johnny was conscious that they were still visible to all parties outside of the residence who were curious enough or lucky enough to be peering into her home at this moment. Returning to his assault on the voluptuous, curvaceous, naked, body of Karen in the middle of her livingroom floor, Johnny lay down next to her and cupped his right hand across the fullness of her manicured and shaven pussy.

He squeezed her pussy and was further aroused by the wet, sticky, lubricating fluid which was flowing from her hot box. She moaned aloud when Johnny's stiff index finger slid deeply inside the warmth of her sopping, wet pussy and began to search the entirety of her inner depths.

Though still fully clothed in his pre-Valentine's Day get-up of dress slacks and print-top shirt, and oozing of the animal musk cologne he was showcasing, Johnny had kicked off his shiny shoes and had gotten comfortable down in the floor with Karen kissing and sucking on her wet and moist facial lips and finger-fucking her groping, sucking hot vagina.

In fact Johnny had moved to dry-humping Karen's naked body and coaxing her in her ear asking her if she could feel the stiff, hardness and length of his Black cock between her surrendering thighs. He asked her if she enjoyed how he stroked and slid his erection across, around and on her throbbing pussy mound.