The White Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The newly connected couple merged their sensual pleasures of mutual commingling of sex organs as Johnny reached up with his hands to embrace Karen's wide, curvaceous and plump exposed hips to assist her in the centering process and thrust his own hips upwards to meet the planting of her inflamed, hungry, pussy onto his gyrating, lunging, piercing, hunk of Black, beef.

These actions signaled the start of an active and vigorous bouncing of the round and springy gluteus maximus muscles on Karen's big ass as she began to ride up and down on Johnny's thick, Black, dick as if he was a horse and she was a cowgirl. Smashing and squeezing and sucking up his penis which each mashing of her cheeks against his pelvis. Feeling him banging and stretching the outer walls of her cervix with each contact as he thrust deeper and deeper into her vagina.

Johnny was in erotic heaven anticipating each bounce and springing of Karen's fat ass cheeks from the center of his penis planted deeper and deeper in her moist puss. He timed his anticipation of her return to his dick to the thrusting of his own hips upwards and inside of her as they formed a syncopated symphony of thrust, lunge, suction, and smash into her cervix wall.

Karen would now grind her hips deeply into Johnny's pelvis to get the full enjoyment and penetration of his throbbing and swollen cock. This action continued in synch as each lover felt the escalation of their sensual loins, as lust and desire merged and they both drew closer and closer to orgasm.

In her own characteristic way Karen stuttered her announcement that she was getting closer and closer to her explosion. Johnny now braced his extended arms and hands on the bed outwards as if he was stabilizing himself like a rocket preparing to blast off from its lauchpad deep into the bowls of her womanhood.

He was now able to get the full extension of his throbbing and sucking penis deeply inside Karen and he was plunging her pussy as much as she was grinding and planting her hips into his groin. They were now totally lost in the eye-rolling ecstasy of smash and grind intercourse, totally oblivious to the time, to the day, to the date or to their location.

As had been her previous circumstance Karen exclaimed, "I'M COMING, I'M COMING!" To which Johnny intensified the thrusting of his hips, upwards and deeper imploring he said to her, "Come On Baby, Wet My Dick, Wet My Dick!"

The bed was screeching and singing loudly to the bouncing and springing of Johnny's up-thrusting when Karen burst again into orgasm for the second time very excitedly, very noisily and extremely emotionally. All of this triggered a long procession of syrupy, sticky, gooey seminal fluids oozing from Johnny's scrotum as he shot globs and globs of love juice deeply into the womb of Karen's wanton pussy and the two enjoyed a simultaneous orgasm in the middle of her large and expansive queen-sized bed.

Mutually rolling off of each other at the same time on either side of the bed, the couple both were sucking up all of the possible available air in the room as they sought to oxygenate their lungs and brains before they were both suffocated from delirium. Paralyzed by the tingling sensation of release the love birds slowly reached out to each other to confirm that the other party had indeed survived the rapture.

Karen, wanting to assert her feminine sassiness, looked squarely into Johnny's eyes and she exclaimed, "After these multiple orgasms, I am done now, I'VE MILKED YOU DRY!"

Karen was the first to rise up from the bed to repair to the bathroom where she refreshed herself at the sink basin and sat and released excess fluids in the commode. For his ego Johnny stood in the dim light of the bedroom proudly signaling his first White conquest and pointing his still partially swollen penis towards the ceiling and regrasping the previously discarded shower towels from earlier to sponge off all of the Pussy Gel from his dick that he had sucked out of Karen and to acknowledge how wet he had aroused her into being and how deep his manhood had been in her cavern.

As the morning sun was rising in her bedroom Johnny announced that he could not begin the physical revival for another round of lovemaking because he had failed earlier on his drive into Karen's home to replenish the exhausted supply of Kool Mild cigarettes that he usually used as his refreshment following an excreting orgasm. He asked Karen to get clothed and to ride with him to her neighborhood Kroger grocery store to secure a pack of cancer sticks to help Johnny in his efforts to recover from their mutual depleting physical encounter.

When the couple rose to jump into Johnny's shiny, new automobile rental she informed him that her 3-bedroom bungalow was located in the very same home that she had grown up in decades earlier and that it was the very same neighborhood from which she had often walked many years earlier to visit the excitement and danger of the inner-city ghettos of her hometown city.

Driving through the morning quiet of the predominantly White, neighborhood borough of Karen's hometown it became apparent to Johnny that much for her community was still the same as it had been in her wayward, misguided youth when she had attempted to live the life of the Black experience. Neighbors, family, friends, schools and conveniences were still situated in Karen's life as they had been in her earlier years.

The neighborhood Kroger grocery store which was only a couple blocks away was the same one where she used to stop with her high school boyfriends as they descended on the night life of the city and began to play out their private sexual fantasies and fascinations. As Karen and Johnny bounded from the grocery store parking lot on that early Valentine's Day morning to go inside the retail establishment the two new lovers got in the store's cashier's line to purchase a pack of menthol cigarettes when Karen spotted two characters from her delinquent and troubled youth in the store.

It was Butch and Paul, the two crazy cutups from high school who had tussled over Karen many years earlier purchasing beer and other liquor beverages. The pair were a disaster to Karen because they had caused her to strain her relationship with her conservative father, with her family and because they had also caused her to become an outcast in her own community.

Spying Karen in the store cashier's line Butch yelled out from further back in the store when he said, "Karen, hey look Paul its Karen who still owes us another sensual drive through town in the back seat of our car!" "Hey Karen who is that pretender to our sexual property that you've got with you cock-blocking us from our Reunion with you."

Frightened and embarrassed Karen squeezed Johnny's arm and whispered quietly in his ears when she said, "Come on Johnny, we've got to get out of here before those two gangsters force themselves on us. Let's get back to your car and flee from their menacing presence before they try to harass me and turn my life back into the hell that it was before I fled them."

TO BE CONTINUED