The White Horsewoman

Story Info
Pestilence and a white 78 Mustang.
5.9k words
4.23
3.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
89 Followers

Donna Miller swore profusely as she pulled her white 1978 King Cobra Mustang into the driveway of her home in the township of Ezekiel. She had been out enjoying a country drive and was late returning home thanks to a major pile up on the I95. This meant she was late for dinner with her neighbors, Tom and Janine Dortmier and their son Kevin.

Jumping out of the car, she ran to the house and, then up to her room. After a quick shower, she was about to change her clothes when she snuck to the window in the dressing room, located just off her master bedroom. Where once stood a majestic tree, now there was a pile of shattered remains thanks to a bolt of lightening that had torn it asunder. Now she could look straight into the bedroom of Kevin. Truth be told she could look straight at the back of Kevin, seated at his computer and its huge high definition screen.

Yet again he was watching porn. This time it was a downright nasty fuck scene with a girl on her back, on a bed, and a guy relentlessly plowing into her, his hands choking her to near unconsciousness.

Donna's insides immediately sparked and she smirked, running a hand down to her pussy. She'd seen an eye opening range of graphic porn the last week or so since that tree had disappeared, most of it more extreme than anything she'd seen or engaged in, in her life. She was fairly positive, given his arm movements, that on at least one occasion he'd been masturbating whilst watching. Forcing herself away from the window, she threw on a pair of cotton hipsters and then a summer maxi dress, sure that her ample cleavage would be covered, but noticeably braless, over dinner. After that she bolted down the stairs, and into the kitchen, thanking her lucky stars she had been organized enough to make a peach cobbler before she had taken off earlier that day.

The warmth of the day still hung in the air as she knocked on the door and then made her way in, apologizing for her lateness. Fairly soon thereafter she was enjoying a great, pre-dinner, Californian red with Tom and Janine out on their back porch.

Janine, 40, was a successful realtor and Tom, 41, was a defense contractor. They had been the perfect neighbors for Donna and her late husband Sam when they had first bought the house next door. They had continued to be so after Sam had been killed in Iraq.

"Are you still having the dream?" inquired Janine, whilst reaching for a carrot stick.

"Same as always up until that storm last week. Every night for the last four years and six months to then, Sam appeared in the same apocalyptic battle scene. Its chaos, shooting and killing all round. But he emerges from the battle smoke and comes to me. He tells me he loves me but it was till death do us part. "You can move on." he said."

Janine and Tom share a look. Donna has seen the look before and knows what is coming. "Tom, before you tell me that the dream is a sign from beyond, a message from Jesus or whatever that I should get on with my life, just realize I'm not ready." She then drains her glass and Tom refills it.

Tom raises his hands as if to give up, but speaks his mind anyway. "You gotta heed the message little lady. If he stopped coming after four and a half years, maybe that's a second sign that you need to act. You're still what, 28?"

"29 next month."

"That's so young," he continues, "You just gotta get back out there. You work too hard and that house needs a man to look after it. You could always come down to the church..."

Donna laughed. "And you will find me a good fearing good man who will convert me to your bible ways."

"Exactly!" he replies, slapping his thigh and looking at his wife with approval in his eyes.

Donna shakes a finger at the pair of them. "Now you too know all too well that I respect your beliefs in that good book but I'm no believer and have no wish to be."

Janine went to add something but was cut off by the appearance of Kevin. "Mom, I thought you said we'd eat at 7?"

Tom stood and collected the wine bottle and platter and headed inside. "All right mister computer addict, help me carve the roast and we'll get eating. But before then, have you at least acknowledged our guest?"

Kevin cast a nervous glance at Donna before looking at his size 14 running shoes. "Hi Don."

Donna smiled at the awkward teen. "Howdy Kevin. Are you still up for mowing the lawn after school tomorrow?"

"Yes ma'm." came his reply as he disappeared inside.

The two women rose from their chairs to follow the men. Janine grabbed Donna's forearm as the neared the screen door. "I need to talk to you about him after dinner."

A while later, as Kevin headed up the stairs and Tom watched the game on tv, Donna helped Janine put the last few dishes away.

Janine nodded to the stairs and said, "I'm worried Donna. He's so addicted to that darn computer. It's just school, computer, eat, computer, bed. Then repeat. He hasn't played sport in years, won't help out at the church, won't socialize with kids in the street. I just don't know what to do. The only thing he does in the real world is help you with mowing the lawn and the odd jobs you ask him to do."

She started to tear up. Donna went to her and embraced her. Janine sobbed. "He's not even showing any interest in girls. He turned eighteen the day of that huge lightening storm. We're worried he might be gay."

Donna broke the embrace, faked a coughing fit and rushed to grab a glass of water. "Sorry," she apologized, "Something tickled my throat." Donna wondered whether she could ever tell these church goers and do-gooders that their son was into watching hard core porn and whacking off to it. "I don't think you need to worry. He might just be a little late developing or maybe he's just not into to church going happy clapper types."

Janine laughed off the characterization. "Now you know we don't do clapping down at the church. Singing, yes. Lots of clapping, no."

Donna looked at her teary neighbor. "I tell you what, how about I see if I can get him to open up a bit and get him talking."

"You'd do that?"

"Sure. Y'all have been so good to me it's the least I could do. Look, I'll let you know how it goes. He's a good kid, Janine. I can tell. He's just a late bloomer and the world has changed since we met our men and so on." Donna smiled at her words as she said them. Prior to meeting Sam she had dated half the football team and was more world wise than a young girl should have been. "I'll head off now. Don't interrupt Tom and his game. Kevin's probably messaging some girl but is too shy to talk about it, so let him be too. Just tell them I said goodbye."

With that she hugged her neighbor, grabbed her empty dish and headed for the door. A few fireflies zoomed here and there as she made her way to her home next door. Passing the Mustang, she thought of her Sam. The car was his pride and joy and he'd bought it just as they met. Now it was one way she escaped the hum drum of life. Entering her front door, she locked it behind her and headed up the stairs, into her room and through to the large dressing room beyond. It had once been a nursery for a previous owner but now was her wardrobe room.

Moonshine streamed through the large window at the end of the the space. She moved towards it, stopping just short. Peering around the corner, she was almost blinded by the celestial light. Taking her time to adjust her eyes, she made out the window of Kevin's room on the house opposite. The room was dark except for the glow of his computer screen. There was no silhouette in front of it so it was visible in its entirety. A lesbian porn video, showing a tropic beach scene with a tall fit brunette being eaten out by a diminutive blonde played in high definition glory. 'He sure as hell ain't gay...' she thought to herself. She could not make anything else out in the room beyond, except for one instant where she thought she detected something in the gloom to the right of the screen. He was there watching her, she knew it.

Deep inside her something gathered. She had long considered herself sexually dormant. Losing her soul mate Sam in such a way had dulled her inside. She could not imagine herself with anyone else. That part of her, her sexual being, her gone dormant when he died. His nightly visits to her in her dreams had not made it any different. She was no one but his, despite his pleas from the grave. Once, in a drunken fit of self pity, she had watched some vanilla porn and fapped herself. She abandoned her efforts after a while unsatisfied and disparaged. So she had remained dormant, knowing that one day things might change.

And change they had, the night his apparitions in her sleep stopped, the night of the lightening strike. It wasn't that she lusted after Kevin personally. He was tall and fairly fit but he was a nerd and gangly and shy. It was the virility of what she had seen since then that had her awakening on the inside. It was as if being exposed to the idea of a young man desiring those girls, spilling his seed in the need for release, his life essence, had done something to her. And whilst the women on the screen were all plastic, their virility, their fitness and sculpted curves, had also added to her awakening.

She pulled back from the edge and gathered her thoughts. Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the light and looked up at the moon and stars beyond. Her eyes adjusting again. The scene across from her had not changed except for the porn. Now a young brunette lay on her back on the edge of a bed. A man was relentlessly hammering away into her pussy. Donna couldn't hear the words she was saying, there probably would not have even been sound playing in Kevin's room but could lip read well enough to know that there was some serious dirty talk happening.

Grasping her dress she pulled it up and over her, letting it fall to the plush carpet beside her. Her insides hummed. She raised both hands and tussled her hair, removing the pins that held it up in place till it cascaded to just below her shoulders. She ran one hand up her fit torso to a breast, then the other hand, feeling the fullness of her bosoms. Focusing her efforts on her right side, she cradled and lifted her right one whilst bring her head down to meet it. She slowly and tantalizingly extended her tongue till she could flick her nipple with it. This she did for several seconds.

Feeling some dampness between her legs, she moved her hands down to the thong below, which would have been just out of sight of her neighbor. She shimmied out of it and raised it to her left, letting it also fall to the floor. Breathing deeply, she ran her hands from her chest down her body again, letting them work towards her pussy. There she let her fingers play, feeling her wetness build.

The couple on the video were still going for it but were near their crescendo. He was covered in sweat, so was she and she looked ready to explode. Donna's fingers continued their work, focusing not only on her nub but on her canal within her folds. She hunched slightly, giving her soaked digit greater depth. Her first release in over four years loomed and she began panting at the thought of it. On the screen the male jammed into his prize twice more before jerking back and adjusting his aim. Donna's toes curled and her thighs tensed. The male spasmed and launched a torrent of cum all over the panting girl, who was shuddering in the throws of her own orgasm. Then the dam broke and she was awash with her release, her hips bucking and her abdomen muscles cramping, causing her whole torso to crank and jerk.

After regaining her composure, she lifted a soaked hand to her mouth and licked clean her drenched finger. Smiling at the window beyond, she turned and went to her bed where she slept deeply without her ex husbands vision interrupting her dreams.

Coming home early from her work the next day, she arrived just to hear the mower start in her back yard. Kevin was at work a touch earlier than she had expected. Racing inside she made her way to her room and the now sunny dressing room. Her dress and underwear from last night still lay near the window. She went to get a sports bra and tight yoga pants but changed her mind, grabbing a fluorescent pink thong and bra and putting them on under a too tight white t-shirt and almost transparent cheesecloth miniskirt. Racing to her kitchen, she mixed a batch of iced tea in a large pitcher. Gathering a tall glass and the tea, she made her way out to her back porch, hoping no one else would see her attire but Kevin.

Immersed in his chore, he completed two more runs across the back yard before he noticed her and cut the engine. Sashaying out to him, she poured a full glass and offered it. His eyes had gone wide when he had seen her and now he did not know where to look. Looking at her smiling face caused him to blush and look downward. There the straining shirt, with the bra visible beneath made him catch his breath, causing him to look further down at the see through skirt and brightly colored thong hiding her barely covered pussy. This caused him to blush even more intensely and look up at her face, and the process repeated.

She beckoned him out of the hot afternoon sun and turned, giving him a good look at her ass cheeks under the poor excuse for a skirt. "Kevin, come and take a break under the shade of the porch." Whilst she could feel a light sheen of sweat build upon her from the heat of the day, she was sure she could feel extra moisture gathering between her legs.

Refilling his glass she went and sat on the swing seat, he took a perch on an old chair closer to the steps down to the yard.

"Thanks for all your help lately, Kevin."

He cast a glance her way and meekly answered "No problem."

She let her hair down from its work day holdings and let a finger play with a blonde rivulet. She thought she'd go straight to business. "So how is it that a young buck like you doesn't have a harem of young ladies fighting for your affections?"

He almost choked on his mouthful of tea, and ended up in a coughing fit. She stood, went to him and refilled his glass, standing so close to his seated form that he was just inches from her chest, before giving him another view of her ass as she returned to the swing.

He stammered and mumbled his way through an awkward explanation about the not finding anyone worth spending time with. The girls at school were either only interested in the sporting jocks or the instaboys.

"Instaboys?"

He looked at her with teenage incredulity as if he had to explain a basic term to a noob. "Guys with huge instagram followers. Girls only want guys like that so that when he posts a picture of her dressed all skanky in some deserted parking lot, she gets lots more followers coming to her. Anyway, I start college soon. Hopefully I'll meet someone there."

"What about the girls at church?"

He laughed. "Those two faced bitches? They act all high and pious but then bitch about everyone. No thanks. Anyways, I'm no believer of that fire and brimestone malarkey." He looked back over to his house and paused. "Mom and Dad mean well but I'm sick of all their 'Signs of the end of the world' crap and talk about this and that are signs I should get my ass back to church. No thanks, pfffft."

"Like the lightening strike on the tree?"

His eyes went wide and he gasped, unsure of where this would go. Eventually he mumbled "Yes, like the tree."

He downed his libation and nodded to the mower. "I should get this finished." He stood, as did Donna.

"Kevin, stop."

He looked at her like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Your mom is worried about you and that computer of....yours."

He looked like he had stopped breathing.

"She's worried that you don't get out and socialize. I'm not going to lie to you. We chatted and I told her that I would try and speak to you."

"The don't understand..." His eyes looked angry. "They met in junior high and everything was perfect from then on." He went to brush past her. She held out an upturned hand which stopped him. He looked at her and the anger subsided, turning to pain. Tears welled, then rolled down his cheeks. "I'm an only child without their beliefs. I live in my world, not theirs." She opened her arms and they embraced while he sobbed.

Eventually he settled. He went to draw away but she held him, increasing the tightness of her hug and whispering "You need to talk, you come see me. You need to vent, you come vent. If you can't or won't talk to them, come to me. Okay?"

He didn't answer.

"I said 'Okay?'" He nodded. "I'm not a believer either. But I'm here for you if you need me." She kissed his forehead gently. She felt his erection in his pants against her stomach. He tensed and froze. She broke the embrace and backed away, giving him free access to the stairs and the yard beyond. "There's plenty of jobs that need a doing. If you want more paid chores, just come over."

He nodded in her direction and walked off.

"You could even come driving in the Pon with me one weekend. I don't always like country drives alone!"

He gave her a thumbs up and started the mower. She turned and went inside and poured herself a bourbon thinking 'How quickly did I move from widow to cougar?'

He rang Janine and told her they needed to talk. She came over after dinner that night and they enjoyed a chilled rose on the back porch. Donna complimented Kevin's work. She then filled her neighbor in on almost everything. She told her that he noticed girls at school and church but the weren't his type. Donna explained he was a boy who had felt lonely as a single child. She assured her that her boy was not gay.

Janine cried with joy. "Donna, you don't know what this means to me... to us. Thank you so much!"

They embraced. Donna blushing with the thought that she had embraced this woman's son on this exact porch just a few hours earlier, feeling his erection. Now it was his mother's firm breasts that she noticed.

"Janine, I told him he could come talk to me anytime." Donna then lied, adding, "I said I could be like the big sister he never had." Janine teared up again. "I've also told him I have more paid chores he could attend too and even offered him a country drive if it helps him to open up and socialize."

That night she made her way to the window again. She stood there bathed in the lunar glow but nothing was visible in the room across from her. She waited and waited. Suddenly the computer screen in the window came to life and an unseen hand moved the cursor. A video started, zooming in on a window, her window. She watched herself take off her dress.. She continued watching, spellbound, until the final scenes of last nights shenanigans finished.

She wanted to repeat her actions. She wanted another orgasm. She knew it would be easy, but she held off. She wanted him to participate. She eventually held up a hand, giving a 'wait' sign. She disappeared, only to return with a cardboard sign saying: 'Your turn'. Nothing happened.

The next day she was a bundle of nervous energy. That night she made her way to the window, the waning moon a little less bright in her eyes. The light was on his room. He stood at his closed window, naked, watching her. He looked straight at her. His cock was fully erect.

She waved nervously.

He picked up a tube of lube and applied a dollop to his head. He then greased his length with the lube and began pumping his hand along it. She watched as he sped up and slowed, then sped up again and slowed. He edged himself for some time. 'He's got stamina.' she thought to herself.

She shed her business shirt and bra. Then dropped her skirt and showed him that she had taken off the tiny thong she'd worn that day.

Still he continued.

She started mouthing dirty talk to him and cupped her breasts. He quickened his pace and seemed to move up onto his tip toes. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out.

larrkap
larrkap
89 Followers
12