The White Horsewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That sent him over the edge. He fired a huge rope of cum against his window. Then another. Then several more. She smiled, leaned into the window pane in front of her, and licked at the clean glass on her side of things.

Donna's work interrupted her 'window plans', as she began to call them, for the next several nights. Coming home one late afternoon she found Janine tending to some agapanthus near her driveway. Donna meandered over. "Hi Janine!"

Janine looked pleased to see her. "Donna, hard day at work? You look tired. Listen, I need to talk to you about Kevin."

Donna tensed, expecting bad news or for something unfortunate to arise.

"He's been different since we last spoke. More talkative. Less grumpy."

The tension drained out of Donna. "Good, good. I told you he was okay."

"He said he saw you yesterday and you said you needed some help moving things in your basement sometime?"

Donna laughed, hoping not to appear nervous. "Oh he did, did he?"

"I think the promise of extra money has him excited." Janine added.

"Yep, if he's up to it, I'll pay him well. Tell him to come over tomorrow night after he's eaten." With that Donna turned to go but she only made it a step before turning around. "Would it be okay if I gave him my cell number? That way you won't have to play messenger." With that her insides butterflied.

"I'm surprised that after all the time we've been neighbors he doesn't have it already. I'll make sure he puts it into his phone tonight."

Later that night her phone rang once then cut out. She picked up her phone and smiled. Kevin! She went to the window upstairs and saw him naked again, just like last time. He began stroking. She began undressing. This time she worked her hands into her body and in time with his actions. After much action and reaction, and despite being 15 yards apart, they came simultaneously.

The next day Donna was a bundle of nervous energy. She had not felt so alive in years and the day went by at a tortuously slow pace. Arriving home late, having eaten at her office, she raced upstairs and went through a number of possible outfits before settling on a pair of incredibly short and tight yoga pants and a sports bra. She made it to her kitchen and was downing a glass of water when she saw Kevin coming up her front steps, with Janine three paces behind him. Racing into her laundry, she threw on a pair of old jeans that had been meant to be thrown out and a tshirt from her dirty clothes hamper, hoping the shirt didn't smell.

Kevin's face when she opened the door said it all. He was not alone. Janine entered in and immediately cracked a joke about Donna's pasta sauce covered shirt. She handed over a bottle of wine and suggested the two women drink whilst the muscle man worked.

Donna concocted a story about her basement being not quite reorganized enough for the moving to be useful. Janine dismissed Kevin without much ado and the two women spent the night drinking and talking. By the time her neighbor left Donna was almost depressed with sexual frustration but was too inebriated to really do much about it that would be satisfying. That night her sleep was shallow and restless. She got up at 5am and went for a run in the woods, burning off her frustrations and the calories from last night's wine. Storm clouds built on the horizon as she returned home and went to bed again.

Waking several hours later she woke to find her phone full of voice and text messages. Tom's father had just suffered a massive heart attack and Janine and he had left to drive the six hours to be with him. Kevin would stay at home but might drive down to Charleston if his gramps condition worsened. Janine's final message: 'I've told him to see you if he has any dramas. Hopefully he won't pester you too much. He seemed upset but also very weird as we left'. Donna stayed in bed for a while longer, pondering the unexpected development.

After downing some Tylenol and a large glass of water, she attacked a leftover salad that needed to be eaten. Outside a storm cell threatened, with the wind gusting through the trees, and the sky darkened.

Her phone chimed. Kevin: 'All OK over there?'

'Fine. Stormy out there.'

Kevin: 'Just going to go check the yard.'

'Good boy,' she thought, 'He's not going to leave a trail of incriminating messages.' Her pulse quickened and her insides jumped. She opened the back door and was assaulted by the wind. The humidity immediately caused her pores to open and a sheen of sweat to form on her. By the time she started stepping down to her garden fat raindrops fell, thumping against her.

They encountered each other just near the boundary line of the two properties. She was drenched, as was he. They stood staring at each other as the storm maelstrom worked its way above and around them. She moved first, jumping up and into him, kissing him hard. He caught her, supporting her as her legs wrapped around him. She could feel his manhood pressing through his shorts and against her. He could feel the heat emanating from between her legs as she ground against him.

Breaking his hold, she lowered back onto her feet, suddenly self conscious about her public display of affection. Glancing around her she realized no one would have seen them through the swirling rain and leaves. She took him by the hand and led him into her house.

He had only just closed the door against the storm when she pushed him up against the back of the door and kissed him hard again. She grabbed at his soaked shirt, pulling it up and off him. She turned and walked towards the living room, shedding her sports bra as she did.

He unbuckled his belt as he followed her, kicking at his shoes to remove them on the go, then wrestling with his socks.

She turned and looked at him, fingers in the waist band of her tight shorts as he struggled his way towards her. "I'm waiting!"

He stopped and took her in as she pulled the wet clothing down her body and toned legs, her arousal clearly visible. He dropped his shorts and walked towards her as she beckoned him towards the sofa, his dick swinging in front of him as he walked. She pushed him down then knelt in front of him, grasping his penis before attacking it with her lips and mouth. When she was pleased with her efforts, she mounted the sofa, one knee either side of him, and easily lowered her wetness onto his rock hard pole.

Then she rode him like a pro. He gawked at her in awe as she banged away on him, doing all the work. She grasped at his hands and placed them on her bouncing breasts as she pounded away, as much to give them some support as it was to enhance her pleasure. She ran her hands through her hair and rejoiced in the feeling of being alive, being active, being sexually hungry.

She grabbed at his face and pulled herself into another hard kiss with him. She paused her mouth, pulled away an inch, whilst still fucking him with intensity, and looked deep into his eyes. "Don't you dare cum!"

"I have protection..." he stammered.

She continued hammering down on him. "On. The. Pill." She sank down on him till she bottomed out and then began gyrating her hips, feeling his fullness slide and poke within her. "Want to FUCK you for the whole day."

Her emotions welled as she heard herself say that and the wash of her orgasm fired from deep within her. She trembled and shuddered as all her senses were overwhelmed and she gushed her wetness over him with an almighty scream of pleasure.

Coming down from her high, she dismounted and walked round the back of the sofa and bent over the backrest, her juices running down her thighs. He joined her there, slid into her without much resistance and began ramming into her. She tossed a look over her shoulder to him. "Fuck me, young buck. Fuck me!"

He grabbed her shoulders and brutally fucked into her. Over the course of the next ten minutes he grabbed hold of her hips, her breasts, her hair and the sofa whilst he drove away into her before finally feeling her buck and wail again as thunder cracked and hail fell from the heavens.

She disengaged from him and led him by his penis to the kitchen, letting go only to pour water for the both of them. Dropping to her knees, she took his hardness in her mouth and sucked at him, tasting her sweetness and hints of his salty pre-cum.

She pulled away and took him by the hand. "You have stamina!" she said as she led him up the stairs to her bed, where she lay on her back at the edge of the bed, her knees pulled up and her legs extended, ready to wrap around him. "Like the video," she said, "Fuck me then come all over me."

He positioned himself and she locked her legs around his waist as he entered her again. Her wetness squelched as he began driving into her, his hand on her knees. He kept at his task mercilessly as he worked her through another shuddering and vocal orgasm. Changing approach, he motioned her to untangle her legs and he grabbed at her hips, pulling them up off the bed so that her pussy was tilted upwards and he could gain a different angle. Then he resumed.

She went back to the video in her mind and remembered the dirty talk. "That's it my fucking young lover... Fuck me. Plow that dick into me. Come all over me." She ran her hands up to her breasts and ran them over her breasts. "I want you to cum all over these tits."

His eyes gained in intensity and his paced quickened as he adjusted his hold and brought more friction to her g-spot. "Cum for me stud. Cum over me like you were picturing when you were watching me through the window!" Her senses pulsed. "You're going to give me orgasm number four you fucker! Cum on me and you can fuck me in all my other holes." She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue just as her orgasm hit and just as he pulled out and tried to direct his aim.

Ream after ream of thick spunk flew at her as she convulsed. One hit her chin and ended up rolling down her throat to pool at the bottom of her neck. One hit her open mouth and disappeared. One sprayed across and between her breasts. Another left a trail from her breasts down to her belly button.

When the next morning broke, she awoke snuggled up next to Kevin on a sofa in the basement, an old blanket covering her and some of him. The smell of sex, sweat and other bodily fluids surrounded them. Parts of her face and body crackled as she tried to move, thanks to the copious amounts of dried fluids which still stuck to her. Her pussy ached from the pounding he had given her and her butt was sore from the anal fuck he'd given her to finish the night off.

After gingerly cleaning herself under a scalding hot shower, she threw a towel at Kevin, waking him. "Clean up and I'll make waffles."

He joined her in the kitchen a good while later, nude but clean. He ate a double serve and they sheepishly talked about the night in what some call the 'talk of shame'. After a quick nap on her bed, they fucked again, covered in sunlight whilst she rested on the ledge of the window in her dressing room.

He had just returned home when she saw the police car pull up in his driveway. She watched for a good 30 minutes before deciding to go over there, real neighbourly like. After putting on some clothes she slowly wound her way over, negotiating through the officer at the door, she found Kevin sobbing at the kitchen table. His parents car, a new electric model, had been totaled in the storm. Both had died at the scene.

Eight weeks later, and a day after his parents estate, and grandpa's estate, had legally passed in their entirety to Kevin, Donna pulled the white Mustang out of her driveway. Turning to him she said "You were smart to not leave any incriminating phone messages from the beginning. So what did you do to the car?"

He smiled at her. "Lets just say computers can teach you more than just about porn you know."

"And your grandpa?"

"I had nothing to do with that."

He pulled her in and kissed her fiercely. When she broke away she smiled at him and the road ahead, then gunned the engine and headed off, leaving Ezekiel forever.

12