The White Lady of The 3rd Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, and immediately felt the weirdest possible feeling wash over him as he took stock of the situation.

He couldn't believe this was happening. Did he actually just ask a century-old ghost a question, and it, well, she, actually answered him? There had to be a way this was still just a joke, for her to be just a projection, right? He was sure there was, but with his heart still pumping at about 150 beats per minute even with the unnatural calmness, that he was sure could be caused by some gasses or other sedatives, he wasn't sure of what to believe anymore and wasn't taking any chances.

"What can I even say?" she continued, after an unnecessarily-long pause she used to bridge the distance between them enough for her slowly-floating form, which stayed suspended in the exact same spot between the floor and the ceiling all the while as she floated towards him, to start approaching his feet. "It can get so very, very, terribly lonely here. It is nothing less than a truly joyous occasion for me to welcome a visitor. I've welcomed many, many visitors over the years, so many. Not all of them have returned home. But going searching down there for those lucky few, ah, that is too much and too terrifying even for me."

As she finished talking, something that would be seared into Chris' mind forever, even were he to by some miracle forget about all the rest of this, happened. Each occurrence louder than a thunderbolt whistling past his ears, the doors throughout the hallway, twelve in total as he was to find out because of this, first caved in due to some invisible force pressing against, and then... just snapped and flew away.

Even the one leading to the room with the silent movie still being projected just snapped shut, before disappearing just like the others, along with said movie and everything else that was there.

With said invisible force snapping the locks and hinges like twigs, the doors were, one by one, sent flying wildly into the spaces they were supposed to lead to, revealing the hellscapes behind.

He started screaming again. Wildly, of course. There was nothing else he could've done. What was revealed to him behind the places where those century-old wooden doors should've been, and were just a few moments ago, was beyond even the very darkest and most disturbing ideas and images hidden in the very deepest reaches of the collective human subconscious.

There was a lot of screaming. More than enough to completely drown out his own. That tended to happen when one side in the screaming match didn't have to worry about damaging its vocal cords anymore. Lots of metallic noises as well. Chains being dragged or used to whip people, whips being for the whippings, the sudden sounds of knives hitting against each other interrupting the soft, wet ones of them stabbing flesh, hooks being inserted into said flesh, and so on.

That was just one dimension of the macabre spectacles revealed to him. In some of the places, there was a lot of fire, burning bodies both formerly and never living. In others, there was ice, destroying and blighting everyone and everything in the opposite, but ultimately the same, way the fire did. Each of the portals to Hell was different, and none of them held anything back in showing that they were fully worthy of such a description.

In some of them, there were other creatures, taking the lead in torturing the damned. In others, the lost souls were left to suffer alone.

Colors and sounds, mostly red and screaming, filled the hallway, terrifying and petrifying not just him but, to a degree, even the otherwordly phantom hovering right above him with a smug, knowing smirk on her face, a smirk that just dared him to try to escape her clutches through one of the exits she had just revealed to him. In a final, utterly desperate, instinctive attempt to get out of his predicament, he looked at the, hopefully easily breakable, windows.

There was nothing. There wasn't much before, with the window being gone for likely decades by now and the city environment not leaving much of the night sky to look at either, but now, there was absolutely nothing. No stars, no buildings, no sounds. Just a bleak, still, silent, endless, pitch-black void.

He needed only a glance to know that that was not where his path to salvation lay.

"What do you want?" he asked as he turned his gaze back at her, in a voice that almost broke the moment he saw her grinning face right above him, both from the sight of her and the circumstances he was in.

"I just want to have some fun," she replied, her voice, already sounding as if it were coming from some godforsaken depths of one of the dark realms revealed by the still-opened portals adorning the hallway, turning into the most perverted growl he could imagine. "So let's have some," she added before he was slammed against the ground.

Spending the next few seconds recovering from having his head suddenly slammed into the cold floor, he quickly realized, with utter horror, that he was being stripped. Dozens of dark, greenish, tentacle-like appendages, seemingly coming right from the wooden floor, were pinning him down against it, some of them wrapping around his limbs to immobilize him while the rest pulled and tore his clothes off of him.

Thankfully, at least the horrific gateways to damnation were closed while he was recovering, so there was at least that.

"Well look what we have here!" she exclaimed in what he was sure was the smuggest and most mocking tone she could contort her otherwordly voice into. "No wonder you've chosen this way of life. It must be easy to have a lot of fun with that!"

Reacting to her words, one of the tentacles straightened itself and reached for his limp cock, ready to wrap itself around it.

"Fuck!" he gasped in horror, as he stared at the unholy appendage preparing to violate his intimate parts.

"Hah!" she laughed, freezing the tentacle in place. "Do not worry, that's not the Japanese experience I'll give you. I have other ways to do this," she added and quickly proved her words true. Going directly from snapping her fingers to pointing at his cock, she motioned upwards, prompting it to do exactly as she non-verbally commanded.

The feeling of his cock, not a small one by any measure, filling up with what felt like all of the blood in his body and turning fully erect in a few seconds was quite something.

Right as that happened, the bottom half of her kimono was lifted into the air by an invisible force, revealing her pale genitals. That wasn't enough though, because just a few moments later it disappeared completely.

"Like what you see?" she asked, prompting him to try to writhe out of the tentacles holding him in place. He couldn't do it. "Because I sure like what I see. Let's find out how we'll like it when we put them together."

She did just as promised. Even more, really. She didn't just impale herself on his now-rock-hard prick, she seemingly teleported herself onto it. Suddenly, with only her words as a quick warning, he found his pulsating cock completely enveloped by her pussy. Although she was just as cold and questionably solid inside as he would've guessed, her womanhood still fit his cock perfectly, pleasing him enough to draw a few content moans out of him right away.

"Ah, yeah," he breathed out, before his body reflexively relaxed, at least as much as he could while still being held in place by the tentacles.

For a few moments, he wanted to slap himself. If he could, he probably would've. She, an actual ghost, a monster from hell or the underworld or something else, had just taken him in, against his will, and his lizard brain was already taking over. Not that it hadn't been in control already, with how terrified he constantly was, but that was at least an understandable reaction.

Though, the more he thought about it, which was steadily getting harder and harder as said emotion kept on taking over him with all the momentary cognitive decline that implied, wasn't arousal ultimately just as understandable? What else could he even do? Might as well enjoy it as much as he could.

"Ow, you seem a bit sour," she commented after riding him for a couple of seconds, gracefully and effortlessly bouncing her weightless body on his prick, managing to draw some more moans out of him though his expression had barely changed. "Maybe you need to see some more cleavage. And touch it too."

Once again, she barely waited for him to even process her words before realizing what she said.

With the "fabric" covering a good chunk of her chest suddenly dissipating just like the lower half of her kimono did, she exposed most of her pale breasts to him. Just as she wanted, this brightened his expression a bit, but that wasn't where she planned to stop.

Looking at the freshly-revealed, round, if a bit flat breasts, he soon found his hands on them. Slammed into them, really, quite forcibly, the durability and toughness of her body surprising him. With his limbs still firmly under the control of the overpowering, floor-based tentacles, it was easy for her to puppeteer him however she pleased.

Squeezing those tits, however, was his idea.

"Aaah, da! Chris, you're finally getting into it!" she exclaimed, as she resumed bouncing her recently-materialized body on his thick member with renewed vigor, his hands staying on the spectral mammaries that were so generously offered to him. "Yes, da, da! You like this Chris, don't you?!" she asked, continuing to wildly spin and bounce her lower body on his cock while her upper body remained pretty much immobile, a set of movements she could perform pretty much only thanks to her ghostly nature.

"Urgh, yes," he reluctantly conceded, before teasing her pale nipples for a few moments. A smile flashing on her face when she heard his confession, she tightened her pussy a bit for a while, predictably drawing moans out of his throat by doing so. "Oooh, yeeaah, aaaah, don't stop, yeaah."

"We don't need to stop, but we can slow down a bit," she replied with an obvious hint of cruelty in her voice before the tentacles holding his hands in place ripped them away from her sweet breasts and slammed them back onto the ground.

If that was the way she wanted to mask the loosening of her pussy, and slowing down the tempo of her impaling herself on his cock with her now-loosened cunt, it didn't work. Even on his shocked face, a distinct annoyance could be visibly seen when he realized that the pressure and pleasure his cock was receiving had both diminished as if daring to ask her why she had done that.

"Good boys know how to wait," she stated as her pale, cold eyes looked straight into his, soon forcing him to shift his gaze away when he couldn't deal with the images her stare was sending into his mind. "I hope I can still do this..." she added, and almost immediately, he was moaning again.

Not much else he could do, as she tightened and strengthened her pussy to the point where it not only felt as if she were still a living, physical being, but one of the tightest women he had ever fucked.

Given his line of work, that was quite an achievement. The feelings of horror from before returned to him when he realized that he could already feel his orgasm approaching, and pre-cum leaving his body. Just what was going to happen to him after that?

Were he able to do anything else with his mouth than moan as her super-tight pussy slid up and down, taking his stiff, pulsating cock in and out of it, he would've asked, no matter how much of a gamble that might've been.

"If you liked that," she said in a teasing tone and with a mischievous grin on her face, the sight of which made his blood run cold as it pulsated through his body, "then you're gonna love this."

He barely even registered what happened after she said that. Frankly, there was barely anything there to notice, anyway.

She didn't "move" in any real way. She simply teleported her body a bit forward in an instant, his dick not even registering that it was now filling a different opening of hers until the tightness, increased even from the unearthly high level he was previously experiencing, hit his mind. Now truly feeling as if he was being sucked into her, he couldn't even try to think straight with how his mind was being overwhelmed by pleasure, never mind think of asking her anything.

"It's great being fucked by someone who can control your genitals and orgasms, isn't it?" she asked, her words barely audible through his loud moans even though he could hear them inside of his head. "Sure, it can annoy you to not be able to cum when you want, but it also nicely lengthens the fun you otherwise wouldn't have if you would have cummed a long time ago, doesn't it?"

He didn't answer. Well, he sort of did. The weak, somewhat pained moan that had left his lips as she was taking him deeper and deeper, again and again into her tight, most likely only recently-created anus, though, could only barely count as an answer in any real sense.

Not like he could do anything else, with his brain currently being fried by the accumulated, excess pleasure caused by their, as she had just called it, lengthened session.

Even the tentacles were gone by now. Vaporized without him even noticing it happening. He wasn't about to leave or do anything else that she wouldn't want at this point and they both knew it. She was simply taunting him with how much freedom she was now giving him.

"You haven't seen the best yet, young man," she said in what, terrifyingly, seemed to be a genuinely flirtatious and seductive tone. "Your cock isn't the only thing I can toy with at will," she added, before proudly thrusting her chest up and forward.

There was already more for her to proudly show off than he remembered there being just moments ago.

Then, there was yet more.

Then, there was still even more.

With amazement and glee in his eyes, almost like that of a young virgin who now just saw a woman's breasts for the first time in his life, he watched as her tits inflated, going from their previous, modest size into one that would be more fitting to see on a gravure idol or one of his fellow pornstars.

Of course, he immediately grabbed them, this time with no tentacles needed to control and direct his movements exactly as she wanted.

"Aaah, Chris, you really know how to touch a girl," she said, winking one of those ice-cold eyes at him. "Squeeze them really tight, and I might end up wanting an orgasmic release just as much as you want it now."

She didn't need to tell him twice. With all of the muscle memory from his years in the business suddenly returning to his hands from who-knows-where, he immediately found himself treating her like he'd do a female co-star of his, taking no mercy on her chest the moment she indicated that this kind of masochism turned her on and helped her reach her desired climax.

"Ooooh, yooo, da, daa! Keep doing this, if you don't stop right now, I might let you live!" she screamed as if he needed more encouragement or reasons to not stop doing this. "Aaah, aaah, aaaahh!!!" she roared, his head almost exploding from the loudness of the voice inside of it, as her body shook, jerked, and flickered, seemingly blinking in and out of existence as she trashed around in the throes of a spiritual orgasm.

He did not doubt that this was not a trick and she had actually climaxed because at the same moment she had started doing this, he came as well.

His moans weren't quite as loud, though that might've just seemed to him so as they weren't reverberating in his head. He wasn't finding himself with much energy to thrash around either. The implications of the fact that he knew that his cum had to go somewhere, while her "body" not only seemed to have started existing in a solid state a couple of minutes ago but was right now in the process of appearing and disappearing, were also on his mind along with the pleasure he was feeling. He simply hated getting his cum all over himself.

It took a good couple of moments for the two of them to recover. Even though the orgasm she was experiencing seemed like it might rip her very soul apart

"Aaah, that wasn't bad," she said, sounding as if she was admitting some sort of a shameful secret.

His cock twitched. Both because of what she had said since he always liked to be reminded of his sexual skills, as well as because it felt as if there was barely anything more than the air around it surrounding it. Her body had once again lost its solidity, becoming barely more physically than a thin membrane of ectoplasm floating in the air.

With her not needing to take him in anymore, she teleported away just as casually as she had previously done to get to and on him in the first place, returning to where she previously was right before it and allowing him to take a better look at her.

It wasn't just its previous material state that had returned to it, though. The white kimono she wore, previously seemingly not just cut-up like any other clothing could be, but straight up deleted and nonexisting in parts to show off her body, was now once again completely whole, pristine and untouched, its red flower patterns beautifully shining on the white fabric.

Luckily for him, it was clear that, under it, she was still keeping her enlarged breasts.

"I think I'll keep those for a while," she said, not even needing to catch his gaze to know what he was thinking, before looking at his still-erect cock. "You, however, won't need that anymore," she added, before pointing her right index finger straight at it and moving it down, making it go flaccid just as quickly as she made it harden before.

"W-what yow, now?" he asked, his voice shaking as he kept on laying on the ground. "You're gonna eat me?" he added, not knowing himself why he had just said something like that.

She just laughed at his question, her horrifying laughter sounding like glass shattering against itself right in his brain.

"This is one of those new fetishes popular right now, isn't it?" she replied, prompting him to nod absentmindedly. "The occasional visitors are the only reason why I know how to act like a modern person, but damn, some of the things you people tell me I wouldn't be worse off not knowing."

"Ooooh, kay," he said, more to himself than her, before taking one of the biggest risks he had taken today by getting back on his feet.

With an annoyance he couldn't hide, he looked at the torn rags which just a couple of minutes were his clothes, laying strewn around him on the floor.

"Considering what's about to happen, you should be naked," she said, prompting him to immediately look at her.

"What do..." he forced out before she cut him off.

"I won't lie. I could eat you if I wanted. I could do things much more horrifying than you can imagine to you, or send you to face things more horrifying than I can imagine," she explained, before looking at the row of doors to her left with a somewhat forlorn expression.

Instinctively, he followed her gaze.

It was normal. Everything was back to normal. Where before were what could be described in no other term as gates to Hell, because they were gates to Hell, was just a completely normal row of doors adorning the hallway they were in, leading to completely ordinary rooms.

Shocked, he turned, for a change, to his left.

There were things again. Looking out of the windows, he could see the moon, city lights, other buildings, and even two or three cars passing by this antique school building right now.

"However," she continued, prompting him to look back at her with a happy smile on his face he wouldn't be able to hide even if he tried, "a promise is a promise. You fulfilled this old woman's needs, young man, and for that, you deserve nothing less than what will be the best for both of us."

Before he could so much as blink, she clicked her fingers and disappeared, along with any sense of normalcy he had just regained.