The White Lady of The 3rd Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, the doors next to him hadn't opened and once again begun to glow red and fill the air with shrieks hinting at the unimaginable and physically impossible tortures causing them. Nor did an impenetrable darkness once again fill the windows, since the ambient light coming in through them and filling the hallway were the only reason he even saw anything here.

Rather, even if any of that had just happened, he most likely wouldn't be able of caring, because the moment she had clicked her fingers, he felt as if some of his blood had instantly turned into alcohol, and he now found himself staggering towards the staircase as if he had 0.2 BAC in him.

Each step only made it worse. By the time he made it to the stairs, he was more sure that he was about to puke soon than he was of the fact that the sun rose in the east.

How he got to the lower floor, he had no idea, and the moment he saw the rubbish around him and remembered just what the second floor was like, he just sighed and resigned himself to the inevitability of disemboweling himself there and joining... her, as a ghost.

The realization that he didn't even know her name, filling his mind right as he took the first step down the staircase leading to the first floor, was the last memory he had before he was awakened.

With the worst hangover he could remember in his, he opened his eyes to find himself staring at a rather angry-looking policeman. He, not the policeman of course, was completely naked, his wallet and phone the only things he had near him, laying in what he soon found out was a public park quite close to where he was drinking with his prospective business partners and several kilometers away from the old school building he seemed to be in just moments ago.

It wasn't just a spatial journey that he seemed to lack recognition of. It was midday by now, at least.

When the policeman handed him a phone, he immediately grabbed it and answered it.

"Hello?" he cautiously asked.

"Aaah, Mister Lee!" Daichi's jovial voice replied. "You've caused quite a consternation. If we've known that sake could get to you this hard, we would've conducted the meeting differently," he said apologetically. "Do not worry. Everyone that needed to be notified of what had happened already had been. We've even contacted the American embassy concerning the matters with you."

Hearing his words, Chris felt like a young boy that had just realized that he had slept until the afternoon and the visiting family members were already on their way back home, leaving all the important family discussions that had surely just been had forever a mystery to him.

"So, I'm?" he mumbled.

"The police will take you back to your hotel," he assured him. "As a cherry on top which I'm sure you'll love, we've found that we have more contacts in common than we've thought. One of them is already waiting for you there, and she's very happy to have a chance to take care of you as she did in a few of your movies."

As the call quickly disconnected, Chris just stared dumbfounded at the policeman. This was an interesting turn of events.

That said, he was interested in what bedwarmer they'd sent to take care of him.

The ride to the hotel was quite quick. They even gave him a cheap suit to put on so he wouldn't be naked the entire day.

Though, when he saw that the person they'd gotten to spend the night with him was Ashley, he realized that he wouldn't need the clothing anyway. The moment they entered the room that was to be his until he left, he threw off his clothes before undressing her as well. Going straight for her nice, big, fake tits, he played with her body a bit before grabbing her by her bleached blonde hair and, just as he had done to her in the seven of his movies she had starred in, moved her down to her knees so she could administer a blowjob to his throbbing cock.

It all seemed so surreal.

He remembered the happenings of the previous night, quite clearly so. That didn't make them seem any more real to his mind, however, and as the hangover affecting him passed him by while he was being sucked off, he became more and more convinced that what he had experienced was just a bad dream, or a hallucination, or a mix of those two, caused by the stress of his position and the enormous amount of sake he had drank.

And then, he came.

"You fucked some other fucking bitch there, didn't ya you cheating mofo?" Ashley growled out as she ran her tongue all over the insides of her mouth with the ferocity of a desperate golddigger searching for a treasure. "I know ya like I know mah own ass," she continued, still speaking in that low-class style of talk that had made her so popular in certain regions of the States. "I know how ya cum when yah balls are full. This ain't it. You gave me fucking drops! You there for business? Yeah, business of getting laid," she added and laughed, while he just stared down at her, realizing the full implications of what she was saying.