The White Princess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks be sir. 'Twas good, I appreciate this." She has a very annoying voice, he thought to himself. But one does not fuck a voice.

"Good, now we have drawn straws, but Sleazy couldst not be made to wait. Be ready, I suggest you wet your tunnel so you will be prepared."

The White Princess gave him a look of incomprehension as he left the room. He shrugged, knowing she would figure out what he meant soon enough. My tunnel? Wet? What couldst he mean, she thought to herself.

In just a few minutes Sleazy entered the room. "Lie back, I have not had pussy in such a long time." She suddenly knew what they meant by her job. Fear crossed her face, but it did not register with Sleazy. He just knew he needed release and they finally had a girl once again in their house. The dwarf crossed the room and motioned for her to lie back. She noticed his manhood and it was the largest she had ever seen. Apparently, at least this dwarf had an appendage out of proportion to his short stature. She was nervous, but in the last two days, she'd had her virginity taken by the Huntsman and had been caught in some bramble that might have put her close to death. In truth, both memories were not horrible and she felt her kitty become wet.

"Good, girl," Sleazy said as she lay back. He climbed onto the bed and pulled the covers back revealing her naked body. "Oh, you are a fine lass. Yes, 'twill be great fun." As he said this he pushed her legs up and back. He then placed his dick against her opening and pressed it slowly into her.

"Oh, God. You are large. My God, b-big." God she has an annoying voice, he thought to himself.

The Dwarf smiled down at her as he began to pump in and out of her, his moans filling the chamber as he enjoyed fucking the young maiden. "Oh..., lass. Thou wilt adjust. I shall be merely the first. Thy station is in this room is to be our servant. Thine only job is to please us. To be a receptacle for our release."

His face was just barely short of her breasts. But somehow he managed to reach her left tit with his mouth and begin to suck on it as if he were a baby in need of sustenance. For a moment, as he pumped his dick in and out of her, he removed his mouth from her tit and said, "Oh, your milk bags are very fine. The best I have ever had, in fact."

"Sleazy..., oh Sleazy. Your..., your manhood feels so good going in and out of me. God, I shall have my climax. Oh yes, Sleazy, I..., I will endeavor to service you all to the best of my ability."

"Well, canst thou service with a smile and fewer words?" Truly her voice is grating.

"Good girl, your kitty as you put it, is squeezing my cock very well. Oh, 'tis a great sensation. I shall empty into my load into thy body in short order." He then grasped her thighs, pushing her legs back, her feet touching the bed next to her head. She is very flexible, I think I like this one better than the last. She seems more hardy than the elven mistress who last stayed in this room. His ardor took him. He began to slam his cock against her body. His large member was completely buried in her pussy. "Oh..., you are so good. I am afeared we will wear thee out. But, methinks thou wilt enjoy thy time with us. At least for a while."

"Oh..., yes. What is that word? F-fuck me. Fuck me little one. God, I am about to climax. It feels..., it feels so good. Oh, yes. I am..."

Sleazy interrupted her, "Cumming, my sweet. You are cumming, I can feel thy pussy squeezing my cock. Thou art the best I have ever had. I will have thee again..., and again. I promise..., again. But, fewer words, more squeezing of my cock."

"Oh yes..., oh yes little Dwarf. I am cumming. Cumming so hard..." Sleazy grinned and pumped her even harder. "I..., I can f-feel thine appendage. It..., it is getting fatter. Oh God, thou art squirting in me. It feels so amazing. Yes..., little Dwarf. F-fuck me. Fuck me well." It seemed she could not heed his request for fewer words.

He grunted once, twice, a third time, and then shot his cum into the beautiful Princess. As he did he bit down on her right nipple. She moaned in pain/pleasure as he did, feeling such goodness as she had never felt before. Once finished he quickly arose. "Be ready, I believe 'tis Witless turn. He drew the first straw, but they knew I would not wait. Enjoy, I will be back for more. Much more, my lady. By the way, it is a cock, not an appendage."

Almost as if passing in the door Witless entered the room. To her surprise two more followed, she did not know their names. One of the two spoke, "Hurry, Witless, we are all in need. Do not take your time."

The dwarf called Witless quickly climbed onto the bed and stabbed his even larger cock into her pussy, her legs spread wide to receive him. "Oh, you are eager..." she said as he began to pound her. His cock was hard, and even bigger than the Sleazy's. "Oh, yeah. Thou be much good. You have a well pussy, Miss. Such a well pussy."

It was one of the other dwarves who said, "Unfortunately, with eight to service, I am afeared thou wilt not get much rest. And more thou wilt have to service others as word spreads of our new servant."

Looking at Witless the White Princess says, "Oh..., just fuck me little one. Thy..., thy cock feels so good. 'Tis so big, it touches all my spots. Yes, little man. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it well."

Her words excited him. She was better than the previous six women they'd had in this bedroom. He just hoped this one lasted longer. She felt so good. "Turn her on her side, Witless. Let me have her back hole."

Witless did as he asked and turned her so that Nappy had access to her ass. He had brought vegetable oil from the kitchen. "Hold still for a moment, witless. I need to grease the canal back here."

Nappy pushed a goodly amount into her asshole. The White Princess winced. "What..., what art thou doing?" she asked.

"No worries, Mistress. 'Twill make things go quicker. We shall use all your holes." With that, he slid his also large cock into her ass. It popped in and the pain was excruciating. "Hold still, Witless. She needs to adjust. But, God her ass be so tight. 'Tis the best I have ever felt."

The White Princess moaned in pain, that very quickly turned to pleasure. Slowly the two Dwarves began to pump her body in a counter rhythm. After a couple of minutes, the pain had changed to complete pleasure as the two Dwarves pumped in and out of her body. Suddenly, at the head of the bed, the third Dwarf climbed aboard. "I am called Fraidy, and I will be fucking your mouth, my lady." He turned her head so that her mouth was facing the ceiling. As the two other Dwarves fucked her front and back, he brought his cock to her mouth.

"I..., thy appendage..., thine cock, is too big." Fraidy just smiled and used his strong fingers to open her mouth. She thought of clenching, but then thought better of it, just as he slid his large cock into her mouth.

"Use your tongue, wench. Careful of thy teeth. Yes, 'Tis good. Yes, my lady, suck. God yes, thou art learning." At first, he just pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, just deep enough for some enjoyment. But, as Witless and Nappy fucked her, he became eager. Balancing on the bed, he began to pound his huge member down her throat. The White Princess began to choke, barely able to breathe. For the first time, she was a bit frightened, but at the same time, the two cocks stabbing in and out of her pussy and ass had her as aroused as she had ever been. "This wench doth know how to suck a cock. She is a natural," he said his words coming in stuttering rhythm as he grabbed for his own breath. "God, I am going to cum in her tummy. This one we shall keep, she is wonderful. A great sex toy."

"Oh, yes. Much good." Witless said as his cock began to swell before it would release his cum into the maiden. For his part, Nappy grunted and then said, "Yes..., I am going to fill this wench with my cum. Oh my, she is such a good fuck. Such a good fuck." Almost simultaneously, the three horny dwarves emptied their seed into the White Princess. She could barely breathe, grasping at the air through her nose as Fraidy pumped his cum into her stomach. Not all was shot into her stomach, as he pulled back about half of his cum filled her mouth, leaking out and down the sides of her face. The taste was not bad, and she was happy she could breathe.

"Oh yes. She is good! God yes, our new servant." Nappy said as he emptied his balls into the bowels of the White Princess.

"Yes, much good," cried Witless as he emptied his seed into her. "Much good. Now three holes for use. She is much good!"

Chapter 4: More Dwarves Using the White Princess

Cock was as impatient as the others, but as the nominal leader of the house, he had decided to go last. As the trio of very horny dwarves left the room, Merry smiled at him and headed in. Merry also had the nickname of short-time, so Cock told Grouchy to be ready.

The Princess lay back on the bed. In a state of euphoria she thought to herself, As jobs go, this one 'tis not the worst. I shall enjoy my stay here. For however long it may be. As these thoughts crossed her mind, in walked another dwarf. She recognized him from his demeanor, he was the one they called Merry. "Well, my sweet young maiden. Art thou ready for another romp?"

"Oh, yes, Merry. I am ready."

"I wouldst have thou climb to thine hands and knees." A look of consternation crossed her face, but she did as instructed. Looking back around her own body she said, "I am ready, good dwarf."

Grinning he quickly removed his clothes. His cock, as they called it, was large as were the others of this house. But, she had learned she liked having their appendages inside her. Even her back hole. He climbed behind her and placed his cock at her very wet and messy opening. "I guess thy pussy hath not been cleansed. Ah well..., I am in a rush."

With those words, he slammed his cock into their new young sex slave. "Oh..., Merry. Oh, G-God. Thy..., Thy cock feels so good."

"I am glad, my lady," he said as he pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. The other dwarves had taken to calling him short-time, so he had decided to take his time. Though, her squeezing of his cock with her very hot pussy was making it difficult. "Less squeezing, my lady. I wish to last some."

"I..., I can't stop it, sir. 'Tis the greatest feeling I have ever experienced. Thine all..., dwarves, are very good at this, and your appendages..., your cocks fit so well in my kitty."

"Oh, thou art an amazing servant. We shall keep thee quite busy. Not just the residence of this house, either."

The White Princess was unsure what he meant, but at the moment all she cared about was his wonderful cock going in and out of her. She should be tired, but every cock pressed into her body seemed to enervate her. She bit her lip, moaning as he slowly fucked her. "God..., canst thou go harder, Merry. I..., I needs thee to go harder. Please go harder, sir."

Her words were too much. True to his nickname he began to pound her very hard. With his hands on her hips, he began to pump in and out of her pussy with great demand. So hard that she had to brace herself against the headboard. "Yes, Merry. Yes, pound me with thy cock. God, yes. It Feels so good. I love thy cock inside me. Please..., please fuck me, Merry. God, I am what is that word? I..., I am cumming, sir. Oh yes, I am cumming."

Merry merely grunted, over and over. He began to pump a huge load of cum into the Princess, much of it leaking out and down her legs. Grouchy entered as he finished and then quickly exited. As he came back into the room, Merry pulled his cock out of her, a gushing amount of cum making a mess on the bed. He handed the towel to Merry who cleaned her pussy and legs. "I am afeared we must change the linens afore we may continue." Motioning to a chair in the room, "Come, sit Mistress. We shall quickly change the linens afore more of my brethren have their way with thee."

"I thank thee, Mistress. For such a good time. 'Tis a certainty there shall be many more to come." Merry said as he left the room. In a few minutes, he returned carrying a fresh set of linens. He changed them, leaving the clean blanket aside. "She shouldst be ready, Grouchy. Enjoy thy coupling."

As she once again lay back on the bed, the White Princess began to feel a bit of the fatigue that she had been ignoring to this point. "Sir..., I tire. May I acquire some rest before I continue with my duties?"

Grouchy cast his uncaring gaze upon the White Princess and responded, "I am afeared not. Spread thy legs, Mistress. I am, as are we all, in need of release." The Princess did as she was told and lay back on the bed, her legs spread wide. Though tired, she also knew that once he began she would feel more energized. The dwarf already undressed, climbed onto the bed and placed his cock against her opening. He rubbed the tip of his tool against her pussy. It was obvious that the Princess was wet enough for entry. He stabbed his cock into her and moaned at the pleasure of the feeling. It was pure pleasure, this sensation of having his cock in their new sex servant. "Yes..., oh yes. Thou doth have a very good pussy, Mistress."

A bit taller than the other dwarves, grouchy placed his mouth on her left nipple and began to suck. Though tired, his ministrations felt wondrous. "Yes, little man. Fuck me. Suck my milk bag. God, thou doth feel so good inside me. Harder with thy cock. Pump me harder with thy cock. This new thing..., this sex..., 'tis the greatest thing I have ever experienced. Pray continue, use me roughly sir. I need another release."

"Gladly wench. I shall fuck thee into submission. Thou art most assuredly the best fuck we have ever had. So good, my Mistress." He pounded away, switching his mouth to her right breast. First, he sucked that fine nipple, but then he began to nibble upon it, enjoying the sensation of it, the taste of it.

"Oh..., yes, Mr. Grouchy. Yes..., fuck me. I shall ever be your sexual servant. God, I have never been so excited. Fuck me, good sir. Fuck me..."

As their coupling continued in walked another dwarf. A smell proceeded him which caused Grouchy to say, "Smelly..., thou couldst use the bath our wench has partaken of."

He replied, "Oh? Methinks that after this night she shall need another. Mayhap then I shall take a bath." He followed his words with a laugh. "Now, have her atop, Grouchy. I would mount her backside."

Grouchy grumbled a complaint, which was his habit, and moved out of the White Princess's cunt. "Move aside, wench." He lay back holding his cock straight up. "Now mount me... You shouldst now fuck me, as it were."

She did as instructed and climbed on top of the very horny dwarf, her pussy sliding down on his cock with little effort. Smelly quickly undressed and greased his cock with the vegetable oil still sitting on the side table next to the bed. She could smell him and it should have repulsed her, but in truth, she was too horny for that. "Hold still grouchy, so that I may enter the wench." Grouchy stopped, holding the White Princess's hips as Smelly lined up his cock. Pushing roughly his cock popped into her asshole and she grimaced and moaned. Again there was pain, but after a few strokes, the pain turned to pleasure. "God, I always did prefer the back hole on a wench."

Grouchy responded, "'Tis because thou hast the smallest prick of all the dwarves, Smelly." Grouchy laughed but the White Princess thought it best not to add any commentary. She was aware that yes, his cock was smaller than the others.

"I have heard no complaints," Smelly responded as he began to pump the Princess in earnest. "God, she doth wield a very tight asshole. I shall not last long, but I believe I shall have a second go afore long."

"I think we all shall have that second go. But meanwhile, hurry, I am in need of release and thy lack of urgency is not to my liking."

"As thee wishes," Smelly responded and then began to pump his cock in and out of her very roughly. In seconds the White Princess began to have a massive orgasm. The twin cocks invading her two holes sent her over the top. "God, she is squeezing my cock with her back hole. 'Tis an amazing feeling."

Grouchy responded, "Oh, yes. My cock is also being squeezed. Who will release first, I wonder."

"Damn, damn, damn... 'Tis I, I that releases first. God, I am having a gigantic climax my short fuckers." The White Princess intoned. Both of the dwarves thought her voice very unattractive at this point.

"Oh, 'tis good. I am glad we please thee, wench." Smelly responded. "By the way..., I am also about to release. You wilt have my hot seed in thy backside, momentarily." Just seconds after he made this statement, his cum began to shoot into her ass. She could feel it, the temperature of it, the heat. "Oh, yes. Thou art the best servant we have ever had. Yes...., so good." He said as he finished his release.

Smelly removed his cock from the White Princess's back hole and climbed off of the bed. As this happened, Grouchy grabbed her hips and began to pump into her as hard as she had ever been fucked. It was wondrous and scary. He fucked her as if she were naught but a rag-doll. "G-God, Grouchy. I..., damn, I am c-cumming again. Thy cock is a w-wonder. God yes..."

"Me too, wench. I expel my seed into your pussy. 'Tis a wonder how good thou doth but feel. Yes..., you are the best wench we have ever had. Thou wilt serve us all very well in our need."

The White Princess fell upon Grouchy as the pair finished the latest coupling. "Off of me, wench, thou wilt smother me." She quickly extricated herself from him and lay back on the narrow bed. Grouchy moved aside and then said, "Well, wench... You are next in for a treat. Thou shalt learn how Cock comes by his name in short order. Mayhap you will enjoy it? Mayhap he will kill you? We shall see."

Chapter 4: Cock

Grouchy's comment had her a bit worried, but she also realized she had no say in the things happening to her. The one called Cock entered the room and now she understood where he had acquired his name. This dwarf was the tallest of the dwarves, somewhere close to five feet. He was naked, and his cock though only semi-hard reached beyond his kneecaps. Cock grinned as she looked at him. His cock began to harden before her very eyes, and she wondered that it would kill her in truth. "My..., God. Thy cock is huge, sir. Please do not injure me."

"Spreadem wide, wench. "Tis a close thing that I might hurt thee. I am sorry. But, do thy best to relax and I shoudst not hurt thee too much." The White Princess grabbed her knees, pulled her legs back and as wide as her body would allow. For his part, Cock climbed between her legs and tested her pussy with fingers. "I believe thou art as wet as one could expect." The leader of the dwarves, then slowly slid his gigantic cock into her opening.

"Oh, my..., thy..., thy cock is so big. P-please go slowly, sir. Please go very slowly." Cock grinned to himself. It was he that probably caused the injury to the elf that was their last servant. But, he believed she had a weak heart. At any rate, she had enjoyed her stay with them.

Slowly, steadily, he pushed his cock into the maiden. To his surprise, her body began to adjust to his length and his girth. "Ohhh, wench. Thou art most amazing. Thy pussy is a wonder for it is taking all of my cock. Yes..., 'tis a wondrous sensation."

The Princess was surprised when her pussy began to adapt to his large cock. After a dozen or so strokes, she could feel his cock against her cervix, and then it seemed to slip by it. Perhaps into her womb. "Oh yes, master dwarf. Oh, yes. Yes, sir, I am going to cum already. Oh yes, fuck me Mr. Cock. Fuck me good."