The White Princess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dwarf managed to lean forward and press his lips to hers. Just a day previous she had been a virgin. Yet this was her first kiss. She loved the feel of his tongue in her mouth and she responded by sliding her tongue into his, their tongues intertwined with pleasure. The dwarf broke their kiss as he began to fuck her very hard. His entire cock had never been inside a female, and this one would be no exception. Though, he had more of his cock inside her, almost all, as he fucked the fine wench. "God..., God, thou art the best. The best f-fuck I have ever had. Yes, yes. I wilt fill thee with my seed, wench. Yes..., Yes, here is my release!" Cock then began to spray his cum into the lovely wench.

The hot cum spraying into her body sent her over the top. "Damn, damn! I am cumming master dwarf. God yes, coming so hard on thy cock. Yes, yes, yes. It feels so good. Yes, cuuuummmiiing!"

Cock sprayed her insides for a full minute before he began to relax, his body coming to stillness atop the beautiful wench. "God..., amazing. Thou shalt be a wonder to keep around, Princess." For her part, the White Princess lay back, unmoving, attempting to catch her breath. It was not compassion, but surprise at the ability in the bed that made him say the next. "I shall clean thee with a cloth and then allow thee a couple of hours of rest." There were many groans from the room next store. Cock left the room and said to his companions, "We want to keep this one around. It would not do to exhaust her this first day."

Once cleaned, gently by the master dwarf, the White Princess fell into a heavy sleep.