The White Robe

Story Info
She waits for her lover to show him, her changes.
834 words
4.42
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

I daydream of myself in a nice white satin robe with a white nightie underneath. No undies, my clitty exposed. A clear acrylic butt plug with red rhinestones on the end, firmly in place inside my gurly pussy.

My newly formed female body is all a tingle! You see my boyfriend Brandon is due here soon! He has been overseas on a construction project for the past seven months. I have missed him so much. The time difference didn't work out so well for us, so we had scattered texts and Zoom moments. It was hell for both of us!

I so longed to jump his bones!

A lot has changed with me since we last saw each other. The estrogen patches I have been on for eight months have been working. My skin is now smoother, my nipples are more sensitive My breasts are more developed. I have gone from training bra stage to a nice 34C cup. My body hair is now almost gone. My 5-inch cock is now just a nub or as I call it my mutated clitty. And my balls are like good-sized olives too.

I have been taking lessons from an experienced transgender gal! She has taught me the finer points of womanhood. Walking, sitting, and most importantly makeup. I came to my female voice rather easily. And Madame LaGrange was amazed at my quick adaptability to becoming female. My mindset changed too. Less swearing and acting daintier.

My interest in sex with women has waned now as well. But I have formed many friendships with women now. Girls' night out, spa days, and chat fests

My doorbell rings jogging me from my reflections. I check my smartphone and look at my ring alarm I see it is Brandon, He is pacing I rush to the front door, my slippers making a soft shush as I glide to it.

I open the door and let him in. He smiles at me and leans in and kisses me hard. His arm wrapped around the small of my back. His lips crush onto me and I respond in kind. His tongue slides into my mouth and we started to giggle.

Soon we are in the living room and chatting, but soon I am rubbing his crotch and feeling Brandon's cock through his khakis.

Before he left, we had been dating for seven months, done petting and I have given him many hand jobs and quite a few blowjobs as well. He loves my blowjobs. As a girl in transition, I know what a man wants! I know all the places to lick!

His khakis came off rather and fell to the floor along with his briefs. His cock springs out and he sat back down on the couch. I leaned over and started licking him slowly. I am a starving girl for his cock. It feels so good to have him in my mouth. His veins throbbing on the roof of my mouth. His precum tasting just as I remember it. Pineapple sweet. So yummy.

I get his cock nice and hard and then stand and shrug my robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor! I turn around, bend over and spread my cheeks, letting him see the red rhinestone end of my butt plug.

"Care to take it out and deflower me?". I giggle. Tonight I want him to take my virgin gurly pussy.

He stands and pushes me over the armrest of the couch. He slides out the plug and it pops as he does so.

I point to the lube on the Coffee table. He lubes up his cock and the outer rim of my rosebud.

No condom for him, it's barebacking all the way!

At first, he is gentle going in and it feels good. But my sugar walls are just too much for him.

He. rides me hard!

I moan in passion. "Yes, Bran fuck me. I've missed your cock so much!"

His cock presses against my spot and my clitty throbs and leaks.

Soon he is filling me with his pent-up seed. Over and over he pumps himself dry inside me!

He pulls out and rubs his cock head over my cheeks, the last drops of his seed running down the back of my legs!

We shower, rest, and replenish our fluids and proteins.

We reenacted our tryst all weekend long. In the bedroom, the laundry room. The spin cycle was such an awesome experience.

And in the kitchen. Taking me as I put the last of the rinsed dishes in the dishwasher.

We were both insatiable that weekend!

The work week starts off good. I gave Brandon a blow job before he stepped out the front door.

"Have a good day sweetie," I called out after him.

"If the rest of the day is as good as how it started, it will be sweet cheeks!" He said.

Sweet cheeks having a double meaning that made this wicked slut smile!

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers