The White Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scream," she finished for me.

We sat quietly for a while. When I instinctively put my arm around her, she didn't shrug it off. Instead, she rested her head on my shoulder. In a less bizarre situation I may have felt inclined to make a move, but I wasn't about to make a sexual advance on a young woman who had woken up to find herself nude and trapped in some mind bending alien cell with a strange, naked man twice her age. No matter how attractive she was, or how much she currently smelled like sex.

"What do you think they meant by 'compatible?'" Chloe asked.

"No idea," I replied. "Maybe something to do with DNA? Or they just wanted a male and female of our species? I don't know."

"I suppose we could ask them, but I don't think they're here right now."

"Me either. They feel...absent, somehow."

Chloe sniffed curiously, then sighed. "God, I need a shower. I smell like..." Her voice trailed off, as if too embarrassed to finish.

Dammit. She HAD to go and point it out. I'd always had a sensitive nose, and especially loved the scent of a woman's arousal. I'd convinced many a past lover to share their panties with me, and of course I truly enjoyed giving them oral, basking in their unique smells and tastes.

I'd been trying not to focus on the exhilarating aroma currently wafting up from Chloe's thighs, but now it was all I could think about.

Chloe sat up with a startled jerk. "I... I guess you smell it too," she said in a bemused tone.

She was looking at my lap with a crooked grin. Because of course, I'd gotten an erection.

I removed my arm from around her and tried to cover myself up, which only made things worse, as the simplest contact to my throbbing penis sent shockwaves of pleasure through it and my body, making me shudder.

"Shit! Chloe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for..."

Her soft voice stopped me. "It's okay, it's not your fault. Or mine. None of this is our fault. We didn't ask to be here."

She gestured around the room. "This whole thing is crazy! I don't know what they did to us with those lights. But they changed something. I should be curled up on the floor, sucking my thumb and drooling. But it's like they altered my brain. All my fear, my confusion, my... inhibitions. Gone. And that's nothing compared to what they did to my body."

Chloe took a long, deep breath, held it, then released. "I'm just as... aroused, as you are. Have been since that thing with the lights. Just been trying not to focus on it. But seeing your..." her eyes glanced shyly at my cock, "...seeing it like that, it's like somebody threw a switch or something." Her voice trembled, and I noticed her legs rocking, thighs gently squeezing and releasing unconsciously.

Several awkward moments passed. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on anything else but my pulsing erection, when the fresh, musky scent of female arousal filled my nose so suddenly that I gasped with surprise and pleasure.

Chloe let out a gasp to echo my own and, opening my eyes, I saw her, leaning back against the wall, legs fully parted, masturbating furiously.

Her face flushed when she caught my stare. "I can't help it. I... I just need... release." Biting her lip, her eyes again went to my cock. "You... you can, too. If you want. I won't mind."

I needed no further encouragement. The hand that had been making a vain attempt to cover my erection now gripped it firmly and began the familiar motions.

I'd been masturbating since the day I'd found a Playboy magazine in my dad's nightstand, but this was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. Somehow, every nerve ending in my penis felt heightened tenfold. I could feel the blood pulsing inside the sponge-like flesh of it, stretching and expanding my erection beyond its limits. It couldn't possibly be growing in my hand, yet it certainly felt that way.

My eyes found Chloe. Her left hand was caressing her breasts, alternating between them, twisting and pulling swollen nipples. Her right hand was furiously fingering her sex, creating wet squelching sounds as they slid in and out of her pretty pink hole.

Her face glowed radiantly, full of lust, pleasure and pure joy. Her bright eyes wandered over my body, never straying their attention too far from my cock as I jerked at a strong, steady pace.

Sensing my need, Chloe twisted her body, bracing her weight on one arm as she lifted her right leg up onto the platform. Her foot came to rest on my hip, giving me a much more personal view as her fingers continued their explorations of her intimate flesh.

Chloe parted her delicate labia, exposing the slick opening to her vagina. Inserting two fingers, she closed them around her swollen clitoral hood, teasing her hole while stimulating her clit. Her pubic hair was wet and matted, large dollops of thick cream oozing from between her fingers, running down her ass crack. Her scent was overpowering.

I turned myself towards her as well, our legs entwined, our genitals now mere inches apart as we pleasured ourselves.

Chloe's moans ceased as her mouth formed a silent O. Every muscle in her body tensed, then released in spasms as her climax took her. She found her voice again, releasing squeals of pleasure, her hips rocking uncontrollably. I watched, fascinated, as her natural lubrication gushed in clear little streams to pool on the platform beneath her.

Without thinking, I scooped up her ejaculate, bringing my fingers to my nose and lips. Her taste was sweet, and I savored it on my tongue. Gathering up more, I slathered her warm juices on my impossibly hard cock and began stroking again in earnest.

Chloe continued to masturbate, grinning wickedly at me, now solely focused on her clit, rubbing it in circles at an ever increasing pace. Thick strands of her cum dripped from her like honey from a hive.

"I've... never been... this wet," she gasped, "I'm... gonna cum again."

Her teeth clenched and her face twisted, again racked in wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure. Her pussy gushed, the pool beneath her becoming a lake, and I immediately gathered up more to lubricate my own throbbing organ.

I felt my orgasm approaching, but instead of speeding up, I slowed my pace to long, steady strokes, drawing out the pleasure, increasing the build up, until my cock felt like it would explode and I could hold back no longer.

I let out an animalistic growl as my first blast burst from me, splattering across Chloe's lower abdomen, coating the hand working her still needy cunt. Without missing a beat, Chloe rubbed my gooey spunk into her, mixing it with her own lubrication.

My second blast added to it, as hot and strong as the first. Chloe gathered my continuing eruption into her hand, adding it to the growing mess between her legs. Her head rocked and her eyes rolled back as another orgasm took her. Our groans of passion rang in each other's ears and the smell of sweat and cum filled the air, making us drunk with lust.

Finally, we collapsed into each other, exhausted and gasping for breath as our orgasms subsided.

Chloe exhaled a warm breath on my neck, her soft breast pressed up against my arm. Her hand landed on my thigh; it was sticky with our mixed fluids.

We sat in silence. There were no words to say. How does one even begin to talk about such an intense and erotic experience?

Suddenly, a strange tingling sensation began. It felt random at first, until I realized it was coming from the parts of me still coated with cum.

Chloe must have felt it too, because she sat up quickly, and her hands instinctively went to cover her sex. She let out a soft gasp, of surprise or pleasure I could not be sure.

We both watched, awestruck, as the sticky mess that covered us slowly dissolved, transforming into little points of glowing gold light that drifted up towards the ceiling. (If there was, in fact, a ceiling. We'd never determined how high up the room went.)

Gradually, they disappeared.

"What...the...hell?" I whispered. Chloe remained silent, her eyes wide, mouth agape.

I stood, looking upwards. "Hey!" I shouted towards the unknown. "Hey! You there? What was that? What are you doing to us? Answer me, damn it!"

There was not even the echo of my own voice in reply.

I sat back down, confused and frustrated. Chloe wrapped her arms around me and we lay together on the platform, our bodies still warm, flushed and sweaty from our exertions. It took only minutes for an exhausted sleep to fall over us.

----------------------------------------

I woke to find myself alone. I had a moment of panic until I saw Chloe, still sleeping peacefully, on her own platform.

I sat up, feeling as fresh and energetic as before, but there was now another sensation: hunger. How long had we been here? When did I last eat? I couldn't recall.

Chloe woke, and I could not help but admire her lithe, feminine form as she rose with a stretch. She looked slightly confused. "Did... did you move, or did I?"

"Dunno," I shrugged. "Maybe THEY moved us while we slept."

"We seem to sleep a lot since we've been here," she mused, "but the upside is I feel amazingly refreshed and energized afterwards. I also feel... starving." Her stomach grumbled as if to emphasize her point.

"Yeah, me too," I chuckled. "Wonder what they got to eat around this joint? Think 'Uber Eats' delivers here?"

Her grin at my joke became a frown when her stomach growled again. "Well I hope THEY remember us carbon based lifeforms need sustenance once in a while."

As if on cue, the humming noise began, and we were once again enveloped in the pale blue lights. We were lifted to the air as the calming, peaceful sensations of the beams flowed through us.

The color then changed to green, and I felt something new: a sense of being nourished, replenished. My hunger pangs immediately subsided.

But it was more than just some strange, alien version of intravenous feeding. Because I was also TASTING things. I could sense the flavors of various foods flooding my taste buds. Most I recognized, several I did not, but all of them were delicious. My body felt the way it would after a satisfying meal of several courses, but without the discomforts or sense of lethargy one often has after eating too much.

With the slightest shift in the frequency of the hum came another new sensation; the feeling of hydration. I tasted the coolest, cleanest water I'd ever had flowing through my mouth and down my throat, the illusion so real I swallowed regularly, despite the fact there was no real liquid.

Another frequency shift, another sensation. A tingling similar to the one I'd felt earlier started deep within my bowels, spreading slowly throughout my body. It was odd, but not unpleasant, almost like a burning sensation that didn't cause pain.

As the tingling wave reached every part of me, tiny particles began emanating from my pores, transforming into the same glowing gold points of light we'd seen before, drifting slowly up and away, fading from view.

I can't even begin to describe how ALIVE I felt in that moment.

Looking over, Chloe was enveloped in her own luminous gold cloud. Her body glowed like an angel.

The lights changed from green to blue as the last of the golden lights flickered away. We were again guided back down on our platforms and released.

I sat up immediately, as did Chloe. "Holy shit," she gasped. "That was amazing!"

I stood and addressed the ceiling. "Hey! Whoever you are! Can we talk? What WAS that?"

I didn't truly expect an answer. But I got one. "Nourishment. Purification." The Voice responded.

"Purification?" I was beginning to grasp what happened, but wanted clarification.

"Purification." The Voice repeated. "Impurities must be removed for optimal life form function. Optimal life form function must be reached in order to achieve objective."

"Objective?" I asked, "What exactly is the objective here?"

"Optimal compatibility."

"I DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I yelled at our invisible captor.

"Impurities must be removed for optimal life form function," The Voice repeated. "Removal of impurities will be completed in several stages to compensate for life form fragility. Once optimal life form function has been reached, optimal compatibility will be achievable."

"What happens when optimal compatibility is achieved?" I asked, calmer this time.

"Conjoining," answered The Voice.

"What the hell does that mean?" I asked, although I had my suspicions.

I received no answer.

Chloe was crying. I moved to comfort her. "Hey, it's okay, don't be afraid, we'll be alright."

She looked up at me, wiping away her tears. "No, you don't understand," she said, her voice still hitching with sobs, "I think... no, I know. They... they CURED me."

I was, of course, confused. Once she'd calmed herself, she explained. "I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease at age fifteen. The symptoms have varied in severity over the years, and I've actually been in remission for a while now. I haven't experienced any symptoms since I've been here, but somehow, during that... 'purification'... I FELT it. I can't explain how I know, but I KNOW. They cured me. Just purged it from my body somehow. Oh my God..." Her voice trailed off in wonder, her tears beginning anew.

I simply sat there, stunned, and held her.

------------------------------------------

While I waited for Chloe to deal with her emotions, my musings turned towards my own body, and how I was feeling since the "Nourishment and Purification" process.

My initial thought had been that "purification" simply meant the removal of bodily wastes. It would explain why I'd felt no urges to relieve myself since I'd been here.

But if Chloe's revelation was true, and I had no reason to doubt her, then it was much more than simply cleaning out our waste systems.

Looking myself over, I discovered that several small moles I'd had on my chest and shoulders were gone. A scar I'd had on the back of my hand from a bike accident as a kid was no longer there. I looked at my hand in wonder, searching for any trace of it, but saw only smooth, fresh skin.

My stomach looked flatter, like I'd lost a few pounds. Although that could be explained by the fact I'd not actually eaten any solid food for, well, however long we'd been there.

I was in decent shape for 42, but had developed certain things all middle aged men experience as time and age slowly takes its toll. A bit of a paunch from unhealthy eating; aches and pains in various areas that one learns to simply live with.

I felt none of those pains now. My legs, always so tight, now felt loose and flexible. My back had no stiffness; there was no crick in my neck.

I wondered about my eyesight. I had been using reading glasses for the past several years, and now I was curious if I'd still need them. I couldn't be sure without something to focus on, like a book or computer screen, but I FELT like I could see better in general.

I felt less bloated than usual, like I'd been given an enema or something, my colon completely cleansed of any built up waste.

Overall, I felt healthier than I had in at least a decade.

Once Chloe had composed herself, we discussed the similar changes we both felt in our bodies. Being younger than I, Chloe was already in better shape generally, but her Crohns did leave her with general discomforts and pains she had just gotten used to dealing with over the years, things she said were now completely gone.

"What else can you see or feel that's different?" I asked her. "Think about it. Do you have any scars or birthmarks missing? Something like that?"

Chloe looked at her abdomen. "My appendectomy scar is gone. And I don't have any birthmarks or moles, except," she paused, blushing a little, "I have this... mole. On my ass. It's low down, I can only see it in a mirror. I've always felt a little self conscious about it. I guess... I guess I have to know. Could you... take a look for me?"

Without waiting for an answer, Chloe stood and turned, giving me a full view of her beautifully curved bottom.

I couldn't help blushing myself as I leaned in to inspect it, searching for the mole in question. I saw nothing but her creamy, smooth skin, and said so.

"Are you sure? It's kinda low and between, just on the underside of my left butt cheek." Chloe bent forward and reached around with her hand, spreading herself open.

I still could see no mole, but I certainly could now see her plump vulva and delicate pink labia, along with her tight little anus, winking at me as she pulled her ass cheeks open wider. Once again my nose breathed in the special scent wafting from between her legs. It was all I could do to keep myself from leaning in closer to inhale her.

Instead, I stammered, "Um, no, no mole. I guess it's gone."

Chloe sat back down. "So strange," she mused, "I wonder why they're fixing us like this? And I wonder what they meant by..." Her voice trailed off with a giggle. "Sorry. Guess I should have expected that with the view I just gave you."

I didn't understand what she meant at first, until I noticed her looking at the erection I'd gotten without even realizing it.

"Sorry, I really was trying to keep my inspection... professional," I apologized with an embarrassed grin.

Chloe's smile was warm and kind. "I know. But you're a man, you can't help looking. And I'm okay with the idea of you being aroused by it. It's... flattering. With all we've been through so far, it's only natural that you'd want sex after having my bare ass in your face."

"Look, Chloe, I'd never presume to..."

Chloe cut me off. "I know. You've been nothing but a gentleman since we woke up here. Even with the sexual stimulation from the lights, even when we masturbated together, you've never tried to touch me inappropriately, or force yourself on me. And I truly appreciate that. Because I know it can't be easy for you."

"Actually, it's very easy for me," I stated firmly, "because I'd never touch a woman who didn't want to be touched. Period."

Chloe nodded appreciatively. "Thank you."

She gave me a shy, nervous, smile. "Being honest, I'm actually not that horny myself at the moment; still kind of reeling from the idea of having been miraculously healed. But I'd be more than happy to, well, give you a hand. If you want it."

My eyes lit up. "I'd love that, but only if you're sure," I answered, desperately hoping that she was indeed sure.

Chloe responded by taking my hard cock in her hand. It jumped at her touch. She began pleasuring me with long, slow, gentle strokes.

My arm slipped naturally around her as she nuzzled into me, resting her head on my shoulder while she watched her ministrations. I could feel her warm left breast pressing against my chest. My hand hung dangerously close to her right breast, fingers just barely grazing the side.

"You can touch me if you'd like," Chloe encouraged softly. I was more than happy to take her firm flesh in my hand. She sighed with contentment as I gently massaged her, her nipple hardening between my fingers.

We had no lubrication, but Chloe's hand was soft and smooth on my shaft, her touch gentle and caring. She seemed to know instinctively how I liked to be touched, applying just the right pressure on the upstrokes, with a slight twist of the wrist that sent shivers through me with each stroke.

"This is nice," Chloe said, "I don't often get to take my time doing this. Most times it's just a prelude to... other things."

"I'm more than happy with just this. You're very good at it. It feels amazing."

"I'm glad you like it. I'm happy to do this for you." With a smile, her face turned up towards mine, and we shared our first, tender kiss.

Chloe's grip on my cock changed. Taking my shaft between her thumb and forefinger at the base, she squeezed gently, pulling the loose flesh upwards towards my swollen glans. Her remaining three fingers gently brushed across my balls in a light, almost ticklish touch. She continued this movement with each upstroke, stimulating the sensitive nerve endings of my scrotum.