The White Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke our kiss with a gasp. "How did you know I like to be touched like that? That feels incredible!"

Chloe smiled and shrugged. "I don't know. It just... felt right."

Resting her head back on my shoulder, her eyes flickered back and forth, watching her hand stroke my cock and checking my face to gauge my reaction.

Chloe chatted while she continued the handjob. "It's so strange. I don't consider myself a prude, but I certainly don't sleep around a lot. I'd normally have to date a guy several weeks before we went this far. Even if I wanted him long before that. You start worrying and overthinking it. If I move too fast, will he think I'm a slut and dump me? If I wait too long, will he think I'm not interested? Do I make the first move, or wait for him? You can drive yourself crazy with it."

She laughed as she continued, "Maybe it's whatever they did to us with the lights, maybe it's just this situation as a whole, I don't know. I just know all that is gone, and it's nice to be able to do something sexual without guilt or anxiety or overthinking everything."

"Guys deal with that as well, but probably not to the same extent," I said. "I've always felt a little guilty while getting a handjob or a blowjob. Like I was supposed to be doing something to please my partner too; that if I wasn't, I was being selfish. Or I'd worry that she wasn't really into it, only doing it out of obligation because she wasn't in the mood for sex."

Chloe looked up at me earnestly. "I want and expect nothing else from you but to enjoy this, freely given. Because I want to."

"I know," I said, "and it's ...refreshing."

"It is," said Chloe, "and fun." Her hand continued to work my cock playfully, teasingly, exploring different touches, different grips. She'd run her fingers lightly up the underside of my shaft, then linger to tease the sensitive part just under the tip, then back down the shaft, continuing to my balls, which she handled with a feathery touch. She'd grip it firmly and stroke for a while, feeling it swell close to exploding, then back off just before the point of no return, going back to her more delicate touches.

Just as my penis was becoming a bit sensitive, Chloe spit in her palm; once, twice, three times, then rubbed the warm saliva over my head and shaft, lubricating it.

I was beginning to think she was literally reading my mind. She seemed to know what I needed before I did, knew exactly how I liked to be touched; knew when to slow down, speed up, and back off when I was close to cumming.

It was the most pleasurable torture I'd ever endured.

Sensing my need for release, Chloe's hand began long, full strokes up and down my shaft, adding the little twist and squeeze at the top over the tip with each upstroke. "Relax," she whispered in my ear, "let it happen. I know you want to, I can feel it. I want it too."

My cock swelled in her hand, my testicles tight, ready to release their load. I felt the orgasmic wave building, slowly but inevitably towards climax. My body tensed and I groaned uncontrollably.

My cum erupted in hot thick streams that shot straight up, coming back down to coat Chloe's hand over my cock. Her pace never changed, my cum now added lubrication that increased the intensity of her touch. Chloe leaned in and kissed me behind my ear, her warm lips and tongue sending a shudder of delight through my body as she continued to milk my shaft. Her grip gradually relaxed and slowed in time with the final spurts of spunk that continued to bubble up from the tip.

I remained hard for several minutes afterwards, but sensing how sensitive I now was, Chloe's touch was very soft, her fingers stroking back and forth tenderly as my cock continued to twitch, finally removing her hand just as it became too much to bear.

"Chloe," I gasped softly, catching my breath, "Thank you. That was wonderful."

"It was." Her face shone with a content, satisfied look. "I enjoyed that very much as well."

I held her close, and was just about to kiss her again when I felt the tingling begin.

Again I saw, and felt, my ejaculate slowly dissolving from my skin, turning into little gold particles of light, and disappearing.

"Why do you think they do that?" wondered Chloe.

"I don't know." While I'd had my suspicions, I decided to keep them to myself for now.

Chloe plopped herself down on her back, her head resting on my thigh, staring thoughtfully up at the white nothingness above us.

My sexual appetite sated for the moment, I could not help but still admire her beauty as she lay unselfconscious below me, her attractive nude body openly displayed.

Chloe saw me admiring her, and grinned. "I'm no exhibitionist, but it's funny how fast I got used to being naked. It certainly is comfortable. If our captors beamed in clothes for us right now, I don't think I'd bother putting them on."

"I suppose the lights may have had something to do with that as well," I mused. "Do you think they're controlling our minds?"

Chloe frowned. "I don't think so. I mean, I know they've ALTERED our minds. Took away our fears. Made us less inhibited. But I don't feel like I'm being controlled. Everything I've done with you since waking up here has been my choice. Or at least it feels like it has."

I decided to fill her in on my suspicions. "Chloe, look, I need to tell you something. Something you may not like hearing. I've been thinking about why we're here. I believe our captors want us to, well... breed."

"I've been trying to piece it together from everything that's happened, and the few things they've said. I'm not entirely sure, but it makes sense. They capture two humans, male and female, and cage us together. They use their technology to sexually stimulate us, remove our inhibitions and fears, bringing us closer together. They're purifying our bodies to remove imperfections. They're collecting DNA samples. They talked about 'optimal life form function' and 'optimal compatibility,' and I think they're trying to create the best conditions in which to...conceive."

Chloe's eyes went wide. "Conjoining. That's what they said, right? Oh my God, they want us to make a baby."

I nodded. "That's the only thing that makes sense. Although why us, and for what reason, I haven't a clue."

Chloe looked thoughtful, but didn't speak.

I continued, calmly, "I'm telling you this because I thought you should know, but I also want you to understand something else. I think you're absolutely beautiful, and I can't pretend I'm not sexually attracted to you. And I... well, I know we don't know each other very well yet, but I ...care about you.

"I don't know if you feel the same way, or find me attractive at all, and it's okay if you don't. Just know that while yes, I'd be interested in making love with you, I'd never, NEVER try anything if you're not willing. And I'd certainly never force a pregnancy on you. I don't give a fuck what these alien assholes want, they can't make me rape you. I'd rather die first. I'll fight them tooth and nail on that, I promise you."

"I don't think it will come to that," Chloe said.

"Why not?"

"Because, when the time is right, I... I think I'll want to."

I looked down at her, stunned.

Chloe continued, her voice calm but serious. "Don't ask me how I know this, because I can't explain it, at least not yet. But I think you're right. I also think we're supposed to wait for, well... the right moment. I think we'll just know. I don't know how we'll know, but we will.

"And I know they won't make you force me, that when the moment comes, I'll give myself to you willingly."

My mouth opened, but she raised a finger to my lips, stopping me. "Like I said, don't ask. I don't know. It's just... instinct."

"Oh, and by the way, I do, you know," Chloe added.

"Do... what?" I asked, confused.

Chloe bit her lip as she smiled up at me. "Care about you. Find you attractive."

With a yawn, she folded her hands across her stomach, and, closing her eyes, drifted off to sleep.

I sat there, caressing her hair, my mind racing with her final words, and the mystery of it all.

Sleep didn't take me until much later.

-------------------------------------------

I awoke in the same position, happy to find Chloe still dozing peacefully in my lap.

Normally, I'd be stiff and sore from sleeping upright for, well, however long it had been, but my now alien altered body felt perfectly fine. I wondered if They used the beams on us while we slept as well, because every time I woke, I felt fresher and stronger than before.

Chloe stirred beneath me, stretching her arms out above her head. Intentionally or not, she was giving me a wonderful view of her nude, lithe body; her curved breasts, her toned abdomen, it's well defined muscles pointing their way down towards her rounded pubic mound, covered by its soft patch of neatly trimmed hair.

Her eyes opened, and she greeted me cheerfully. "Hey, you. Did you sleep?"

"I did. Surprisingly well, considering."

"I'm glad they didn't separate us this time. It's nice waking up next to you," She smiled warmly, then sat up to give me a tender kiss.

The kiss may have led to more, but we were interrupted by the humming sound as the lights enveloped us again.

We were carefully separated and lifted into position, facing each other. Neither of us tried to fight it; there was no point and besides, we understood that whatever happened this time, it would be a positive experience.

The lights went through several cycles, starting with the usual blue, calm and relaxing, preparing us for whatever came next.

Then came the nourishing and purification processes, feeding our green lit bodies and purging them of wastes and toxins. The room was filled with little gold lights drifting upwards.

A new sensation began as the lights turned orange. My muscles were stimulated, flexing and vibrating under my skin. It felt like getting a workout and a deep muscle massage at the same time. As with the other processes we'd been put through, there was nothing painful about it, other than those good aches you get when a knot in a particularly tight muscle gets worked out.

"This is new," Chloe marveled.

"Sure beats going to the gym," I joked.

How long this went on I couldn't say; it could have continued forever as far as I was concerned. Eventually, though, the lights and frequency changed, bringing on yet another new sensation.

This one, in my mind. I saw memories, long since forgotten, now clear and vivid. Random memories, tracing backwards through my life.

The name of the band on a flier hanging in the mens room at a bar I got plastered at on my 40th birthday.

The shirt color of the guy who held the door for me the day I showed up at the studio to do my first voice commercial.

The name of that cute girl I had a crush on in 5th grade.

Suckling at my mother's breast as an infant.

Memories ebbed and flowed through my mind, some good, some bad, but even the traumatic ones were somehow comforting. They were parts of my life, long buried, now returned to me.

But it wasn't just personal memories returning. It was facts and knowledge. Things I'd been taught in school, long since unused, were now fresh in my brain. I'd always been terrible at math, barely passed it back in high school. But I could see math equations, algebra, geometry, things I'd struggled to comprehend, now plain and clear in their simple truths.

They were making us smarter. Or at the very least, unlocking things in our brains that were already there, long forgotten.

Just when it became a bit too overwhelming, the lights shifted again. Red.

Chloe was already grinning at me. "Here we go. I was hoping for this again!"

The now familiar sexual stimulation once again worked its magic on our bodies and minds. The first time we'd experienced this, I'd had no actual mental fantasies, my mind far too preoccupied with trying to understand what was happening.

Now though, I was not just feeling the physical pleasure, but envisioning the scenarios that would create such ecstasy in my mind.

And in my visions, I saw Chloe.

The sexual fantasy played out more vividly than any dream I'd ever had, flashing and changing at random:

Chloe and I, our nude bodies entwined, caressing and touching each other intimately.

Chloe before me, on her knees, performing an enthusiastic blowjob, her gorgeous eyes looking up at me with lust and joy.

Chloe on top, riding my cock, her breasts bouncing in rhythm with our movements.

Chloe beneath me, her long legs wrapped around my back, fingernails dug into my flesh, moaning my name as I thrust into her over and over.

My eyes opened to see Chloe, the real Chloe, floating across from me. She met my gaze and smiled.

And I knew. She was imagining being with me too.

We climaxed at the same time, the red lights bringing us to climax, the comforting blue then easing us back down to normalcy.

Chloe ran to me the moment she was released. Straddling my lap, she kissed me urgently. I was taken aback only a moment before my arms wrapped around her, holding and supporting her weight, excited to feel her body so close now to mine.

She broke the kiss, her eyes a wild fire of passion. "I need you to fuck me! Right now! How fast can you recover?"

My cock was already hard, twitching beneath her. Without hesitation, she reached down and guided it towards her already slick sex. "Fuck, that's deep," she moaned as she plunged down upon me.

We exchanged no further words. Chloe leaned into me, her face slightly above mine, almost nose to nose. Her long hair hung down around my face, our eyes locked in a passionate stare.

Chloe didn't ride my shaft so much as rock back and forth on it, my cock remaining deep inside her, stimulated from her movements.

My hands went to her ass, partly to enjoy the feel of it, but also to keep her from slipping off of me.

Her vaginal walls tightened and contracted with each motion, and I could feel the heat of her radiate along my swollen shaft.

She was cumming within moments, her juices running down my balls, pooling under me, hot and sticky. The scent of her arousal flooded my nostrils, making me lightheaded with it.

Her pace never slowed even as a second orgasm took her, then a third, and a fourth. She fucked me like woman possessed.

Hands gripping my shoulders, she leaned the full weight of her body back, now riding me proper, working her hips, her cunt sliding up and down on my cock in quick thrusts, leaving my shaft glistening with her cream.

She let go of one shoulder, trusting my strong arms to support her weight. Her free hand found her clit, attacking it viciously.

Her breasts bounced freely, soaked with sweat. Her eyes never broke contact with mine and her face twisted with delight as yet another climax approached.

Chloe squealed as her vaginal muscles spasmed, the hot spray of her ejaculate forcing its way past my cock, coating my thighs. With a wail of pleasure, she pushed herself off me, collapsing to the floor, panting for breath.

Chloe looked up at me, breathing heavily. "I'm... sorry, I'm just ...spent."

I answered by taking my cock, still slick and dripping with her juices, and started stroking steadily. Soon enough, I felt my own climax rapidly approaching.

Chloe positioned herself between my legs, slipping her lips around the head of my cock just as the first blast erupted.

She formed a tight seal around my glans, sucking greedily as I continued to jerk my spunk into her eager mouth, swallowing every drop. Her eyes mirrored what I'd seen earlier in my vision, glowing with joy and desire.

Finished, I slid down to the floor beside her. Our exertions had left us hot, sweaty, and exhausted, but also satisfied and content. We lay together, cuddling.

That was fucking incredible," gasped Chloe, still catching her breath.

"It was," I agreed, "although I'm a little surprised. I thought you said we were supposed to wait."

"I did," she agreed. "But I realized during this session under the lights that it wasn't about waiting to have sex. It's not like I'm a virgin. I think we're waiting to ...conceive."

"Well I don't think what you did there at the end is the way to go about it," I joked.

She didn't laugh. "I suppose I need to tell you something," Chloe said, turning serious. "You're the first man I've let fuck me without a condom. And... I've never let anyone cum inside me before."

My eyes were wide with surprise as she explained. "My mother raised me to be more than a little paranoid about getting pregnant or catching a disease. Maybe because she had me at an early age. But now, with my head so clear and free from my doubts and fears, I think I truly understand the real reason.

"I think I was afraid of intimacy, and letting a guy cum inside me is about the most intimate act I can imagine. So I always made my boyfriends wear condoms, and had them pull out before they came.

"Oh I made good excuses for it, and got good at swallowing, or encouraging them to cum on my face or body. And none of my few relationships lasted long enough for it to ever really become an issue anyway.

"During that part under the lights, when They opened up our minds, brought back old memories, I saw my past relationships in a totally different way. And I realized I was responsible for their failures, because my fear wasn't really physical intimacy, but emotional intimacy."

"We can't put all the blame on ourselves for past failures when it comes to relationships," I said. "I know enough about my personal flaws even before all of this to understand I'm not perfect, but my divorce wasn't entirely my fault either."

"Oh, I'm not laying all the blame on myself either," she replied. "Just, I don't know. I think I understand myself a little better now. I mean, even with us, just now, I pulled you out at the last second, right? Not because I thought you were supposed to wait to cum in me, but because I still just wasn't ready for it yet."

"I get it. And I'm not upset or disappointed about it. We're still getting to know and trust each other. It's okay if you're not comfortable enough with me yet for that."

"It's not you, it's me," she said, laughing at how cliché that sounded. "I guess I still need to work through some things. But don't think I don't have feelings for you, care about you, because I do."

"I care about you too, very much," I said. "We can wait, it's okay. If and when you're ready, you can let me know. And if not, that's okay too. I'd understand. Cumming inside you isn't important to me; your comfort and feelings are."

Chloe smiled appreciatively. "Thank you. That means a lot."

We lay quietly, side by side for a few minutes. Then a question popped into my head that I felt compelled to ask. "So you never had a guy inside you without a condom until just now? Never, you know, played 'Just The Tip,' or let him enter you for a while before putting the condom on?"

"Nope. Never," she answered, matter of factly.

"So... how do you feel now that you've done it?"

"I'm fine with it, actually. To be honest, I barely noticed the difference. It was a rather selfish fuck of me, I'm afraid. I wasn't really thinking, just... feeling. Pure lust and instinct. I hope you didn't feel too detached."

"Not at all," I assured her. "Look, let's face it. Our captors, for whatever reasons, ARE at least influencing our emotions and feelings, if not outright controlling our actions. Those lights get us both pretty fucking worked up; I don't think anyone else not in our position could understand.

"But by removing our inhibitions, our hang-ups, all those things we stress and worry over and second guess, they've given us the freedom to act on pure desire and instinct, without fear of negative repercussions. You saw what you wanted and took it. I gave it willingly. We were both satisfied. As long as I know you're okay with what we've done, I have no regrets or misgivings."